PDA

View Full Version : Watching Laura Fuck

bks1963
04-08-2011, 12:50 PM
My wife, Laura, and I had been swapping with another couple, Ron and Mary, but we
had never been in the same house together while doing so. So even though we knew that each was fucking the other's spouse, I had never actually witnessed it myself. Laura, Mary and I had had a threesome together in which my wife had not only seen me fucking Mary; she had held my cock while I spurted my seed up into another woman's pussy. Mary and also done the same with Laura and Ron. The next logical step was for us to get together and watch each other fuck. Even though we were swapping partners, I wasn't sure that I could handle seeing Laura getting fucked by Ron but I figured it was time.

We went over to their house and had a meal together like any two couples who were friends. In fact there was nothing sexual about our conversation although we all liked to joke and tease one another. After the meal was over and we cleaned up the dishes, Laura went over to Mary and embraced her and they exchanged a few kisses. I always liked seeing them kiss and it made me hot and horny watching them together.

After they separated, Laura took Ron by the hand and they went into the den which was separated from the living room where we were by a wide archway. This is it, I thought, they are going to fuck. Laura is 5’6 about 150 pounds, 38D breasts, brown hair, and blue eyes with a neatly trimmed pussy. Ron stands about 6’2, about 200 pounds with well defined muscles.

Sure enough Laura embraced Ron and started opening his pants while kissing him passionately. There was something out of control about her like she was no longer my wife; now she was a woman with an itch in her pussy that she wanted scratched with a hard cock. Ron responded to her cue by pulling off her clothes until she was in her bra and panties and he was in his boxers. Mary and I quickly undressed but we were both mesmerized by what we were watching. My wife took off her bra and panties as Ron took off his boxers revealing a cock that was about 8 inches long and very thick. Laura started stroking his cock as his fingers began fucking her pussy. Soon, she lay back onto the floor on a blanket that had been spread out. Lying on her back, she drew her legs back towards her head. Ron got down on his knees between Laura’s spread legs and while holding himself up with his hands, positioned his cock near Laura’s waiting pussy. Laura reached down and grabbed his cock and placed it against the opening of her pussy. Wow, I thought, I can't believe this; they're really going to fuck. As we watched, Mary got on her hands and knees and I behind her. I moved in and quickly mounted Mary. As we fucked, our attention was completely focused on our spouses.
Just after Ron’s cock head slipped past the lips of Laura’s pussy, he pushed forward with his pelvis and his shaft was quickly and completely buried in her cunt. The two of them gave a little sigh of satisfaction at this completion of their union. I swallowed hard and tried to control myself in the midst of witnessing my cuckoldry. There was my Laura about to be fucked, her legs pulled up and her ankles resting on Ron's shoulders over her, his stiff love shaft was buried in her oozing love hole right up to the hilt and her pelvis tilted at an upwards angle to meet his groin. As he paused, he was on his elbows; his hands were around her head so that he could hold it and kiss her. Then they started to fuck. Ron slowly pulled his cock out till just the tip was left in her cunt then slowly pushed back in.

Soon, they began rocking together rhythmically as Ron pulled his cock out of her body and then shoved it back in violently lifting Laura’s ass up off the floor. Mary and I continued our fucking but we were both lost in what we were watching. Right in front of our very eyes, our spouses were enthusiastically mating like a couple of animals in heat. I had always imagined that they made love gently and quietly but there was nothing gentle and quiet about this. This was a raw savage fucking. While Ron grunted and moaned with each thrust into her now swollen wet pussy, Laura urged him on with pure lust in her voice. "Come on, Ron, give it to me, baby. Give me your cock. Hard. Fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee, babeeeeeeeeee!" The juices flowing from her cunt made a sloppy sucking sound as his balls slapped up against her ass with each deep penetration. They were like a fucking machine with him supplying the piston and her, the well-lubricated chamber. She gripped her legs as he pushed down on her bending her in two with the pounding force of his assault.

I could hardly believe my eyes. Who would have thought to see my wife, the school teacher and soccer mom, conservative and traditional as far as the world could see but here, presenting the very core of her sexual being to be taken in wanton adultery by another man right before her husband's eyes. She was shameless in her desire for her lover offering herself as a receptacle for the hot sperm load he would soon pump into her. I could only watch in amazement as their fucking continued fast and furious and they built up their tension towards their climax. Even though I felt a little nauseous watching it, at the same time I was so turned on by it. My own tension steadily increased with their fucking intensity and when I couldn't hold out any longer, I spewed my seed into Mary's willing cunt. There was no relief in it however and I remained bone hard and buried in her cunt.

By this time Ron was at the height of his frenzy, moaning and hollering in his quest for release. My wife rocked back and forth under the fury of his raging cock as it attacked her cunt, driving up into her as far as he could and lifting her ass up off the floor before withdrawing slightly for another thrust. Her frantic cries were a jumble of variations on "Oh Ron" and "Fuck" and "Harder" while she steadied her legs with a hand on each of them. Damn, she was getting fucked hard!

At last Ron stopped his bucking and his buttocks tensed. Oh God, this was it. This was the moment of truth. Making a series of loud animal grunts, I could see his balls contracting and I knew that I was witnessing the fulfillment of their mating. There they were, man and woman, completing the act of cuckoldry. They were both still as he emptied his balls into her and the only sound was that of her uterus convulsing as it welcomed the flood of semen that Ron spurted onto her cervix deep in her pelvis. For what seemed like an eternity they stayed locked together in their coital embrace until it was finished and Ron rolled off of her onto his back beside her. Laura released her legs from her grip and they lay apart lifeless while her wet and gooey pussy oozed a combination of juice and cum in a trickle down to her asshole. Soon after, I pumped another load into Mary’s cunt.

There was no going back now and the images in my mind of my wife giving herself to another man completely would never be erased no matter how much cum I pumped into her afterwards.

davesmistress
04-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
04-11-2011, 12:25 AM
very nice,,,,thanks

Brigit Astar
04-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Well-written. The only thing I can think of to improve it would be if Laura and Ron were unaware of the narrator watching. That would make the story even hotter.

duelmaster
04-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Great story; loved the setup (quick, but not making it unrealistic) and the descriptions

nothingman18
04-12-2011, 01:57 PM
good story

Purple_Monkey
04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Really enjoyed this one. Nice set up, well written.

Marti
04-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Neat, concise, and sexy as hell.

etbet
06-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Great story

el talisman
06-26-2011, 09:42 AM
thanks

hogetter
12-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Good job

hitthewall
03-08-2012, 12:01 PM
great short story

furhunter
03-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Good story, I don't know if I could take watching my wife get screwed or not. I like to think I could.

Bentobox
03-24-2012, 07:51 PM
nice work, thanks~

dancebrigit
04-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Liked it!

Brownsman
09-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Good story, I don't know if I could take watching my wife get screwed or not. I like to think I could.

I think I'm with you. Don't know if I could take seeing that but like to think I could.

Great story. Very hot. What makes it hotter is my wife's name is Laura, so it kind of has a personal feel to it.

Ender
09-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Really well put together

megan
09-30-2012, 05:12 PM
That reminded me of my first visit to a swingers party and see one partner watch the union of their partner with another man or woman. In one case the husband was urging the guy engaged with his wife to perform on her in ways he wanted to see her endure. It was fascinating. I also enjoyed both engaging and watching at times.

groomleader
10-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Reminds me of a couple I used to get together with, the man always watched me fucking his wife, he really got off by watching my cock drive up her, and he liked to slip his thrumb and forefinger around the entrance to his wife's pussy, so he could feel the pulsing of my cock as I unloaded. Then he'd take my place, and fuck her wildly until he refilled her.

milker
01-14-2013, 10:45 AM
nice thanks