PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Wife- Not Knowing

Purple_Monkey
04-15-2011, 06:35 AM
* Author's note- I am trying something different here, please leave comments to indicate the success or failure.

A few years after we got married me and my wife introduced other lovers into the mix. Initially it was one of my friends, but later we started the swinging action with other couples. It was fun, wild, naughty and a big turn on watching each other busy with another person. At that stage everything was done in front of each other, so we always saw the activities.

One weekend I had plans to go play computer games with some of my buddies. We would set up a network, play games the whole weekend, drink and generally have fun. However, by the Friday most of the guys had to cancel. My buddy (the one who had sex with my wife)and I still decided to carry on with the event, although it will be only the two of us playing. Normally wife's and girlfriends are not invited to these gaming sessions, simply because they get bored and interfere with the gaming, most do not understand why we play games. My wife however had no problem with me playing games, another reason why I married her. On hearing that it will be only me and my buddy she insisted to come along, she will watch movies and will not bother us. Because she understood that we don't like to bothered while we play games, my buddy and I agree that she can come along. We of course remembered the previous times when the three of us were alone, but she made it clear that will not be happening that weekend.

We left for his place at Friday afternoon after work, set up the computers in the TV room and started to play games until early the next morning. My wife arranged take-aways, but mostly watched movies, complaining about the noise but in a good spirited way. She was already asleep when I finally went to bed, so no nookie for me.
Saturday we started early, fooling around with our favorite games. My wife slept late, watched some movies and went swimming in the pool. At about three o'clock my buddy and I discussed that perhaps we should take a break for a bit. We decide to play a few more rounds, then take a break.

We just completed a round when my wife called our attention. She was standing behind us and we had to turn on our chairs to see her, but when we did we both draw our breaths in surprise. She had removed her clothes and was standing wearing only a simple white bra and matching panties. The bra allowed for nice cleavage and the material was thin enough to allow us to see the darker area of her nipples. The panties hugged her figure tightly, also allowed for a glimpse of the neatly trimmed landing strip between her legs. Now we both had seen my wife in the nude, had explored her body with hands and mouths, but the sight of her in the white underwear took our breaths away.
"How about a challenge?" she asked us. "Since you are going to take a break anyway, how about you play one more round and I will take the winner to the bedroom?"
While saying that she cupped a breast in one hand. My buddy and me looked at each other and quickly agreed to the challenge. My wife grabbed a chair nearby, swing it around and sat down with her legs open, her arms resting on the backrest, telling us to get on with it.

That round was intense. Both of us played to win, we didn't fool around, each used his favorite weapon and tried to destroy the other guy. The scores was pretty close and at one stage I wondered what would happen if we end up in a tie. However, near the end my buddy managed to get a few kills in a row and the game ended with him winning. He punched the air with a yell. We tuned around again. My wife stood up and took my buddy's hand, pulling him out the chair and congratulating him on the win. She bumped her butt against me, wishing me better luck for the next time. From where I was sitting I could see directly down the hall to the master bedroom, so I could follow them walking there. My wife stood in the door and while she was closing it, blew a kiss in my direction. Then the door was closed.

My stomach felt like it was filled with gas, butterflies were buzzing in there, my body was shaking a bit. I tried to play another game against computer controlled players, but couldn't concentrate. My wife in tight white lingerie was in the bedroom of another guy, I don't even know what they are doing. Finally I sneaked to the bedroom door, trying to listen for any sounds. I could not hear anything. I tried the keyhole, but couldn't see the bed. I returned to the computer. What are they doing in there? It is actually silly, I mean I saw them in the past making out, sucking and licking and fucking, but now that I can't see anything it bugs me.
I kept wondering whether they are kissing, whether his hands are roaming her body, her hands doing the same. Did she strip him already, is she naked or still wearing her bra and panties? Whether his hand is between her legs, her hand curled around his cock. Are they busy with oral sex, maybe a 69 position? Are they maybe fucking already, she on her back, her legs in the air or around him, maybe she on her knees and he thrusting from behind. It drove me nuts, knowing she was in the bedroom with him, not knowing what they were doing.
My cock was hard as a rock, it actually started to hurt. I contemplated wanking myself, but then thought, maybe when she was done with him, I will get a turn. So I waited, with a hard cock in my pants. I simply could not concentrate on the game I was trying to play. I sneaked to the door every now and then, but there was no sounds that I could hear. After about forty minutes I had to go to the toilet. When I was done I entered the hall and that was when I heard the moan. A moan I knew too well, having heard the moan many times while I was busy with her, pleasuring her. It meant that she liked what was happening to her, that she was getting stimulated, either by hand, by mouth or cock, that she approve and that you should carry on and not stop. My mind was racing, my heart was beating. So he is pleasuring her, but how? Except for that one moan of pleasure, I could not hear anything else. I placed my ear to the door, but heard nothing. I was hoping to hear the bed springs, or something, but nothing. No clues to what they were doing. Eventually I moved back to the computer, just sitting in front of it, not really playing a game, fantasizing about my wife and my buddy.

A little more than a hour later my buddy came out of the room, a big smile on his face. He mixed a drink and inquired whether we were going for a swim or play games. I asked where my wife was, he replied that she was sleeping and asked not to be disturbed. When I asked about what happened, he said she said that whatever happens behind a close door, stays behind a close door.
Talk about frustration. He simply refused to provide any details. Later when I went to wake her up, she was naked under the covers, smiling at me when she woke up. But she did not volunteered any information, not then, and not now. I never found out exactly what they did behind that close door.

It was frustrating, but it was also a bit of a turn on. Knowing that they did something, but not exactly what. Over the years she had sex with a few other people, sometimes I would get the full details, other times she simply left it to my imagination. Not knowing actually got exciting, a turn on. Its risky and you get almost the same feeling like when you do something dangerous, like bungee jumping, having your partner engage in sexual activities with someone else, while you are not present. But the satisfaction of having her return, satisfied, always makes the next encounter between me and her much more enjoyable.

brazilera
04-15-2011, 02:50 PM
excellent story, liked the new direction. the intrigue and tension of not knowing definitely has potential

davesmistress
04-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
04-17-2011, 01:02 AM
very nice story,,l,,thanks

jdandy04
04-21-2011, 12:58 AM
nice story