PDA

View Full Version : Raped or not - you decide.

megan
04-15-2011, 11:43 PM
This story is written by me in the first person but is really a story of another girl I know - No I was not one of the characters but I know Sue one of the vicims - again not their true names but it happened close to what is written here.

.................................................. .................................................. ............

I am a majorette and recently another girl called Jane made a pass at me in the locker room. I was curious and somewhat interested. I went along with it and she kissed me and I went weak at the knees – it was lovely. After that we often got naked together and fondled each other’s breasts and used our fingers to masturbate each other and gave each other orgasms. It was great doing it and I didn't mind doing it with another girl. I have not had sex with a boy yet but she has and told me sex with girls is better than sex with boys and you cant get pregnant.

A couple of weeks ago I was doing a performance and one of the guys who is a lot older than me took a liking to me and asked me out. He said could I bring a friend as he had a friend who doesn’t have a girl at the moment and we could all go out together.

I asked Sue another of the majorettes who I knew had occasionally had sex with a few different boys if she would like to be the other girl and she agreed. We talked about them and she said I have never been on a blind date and I mentioned that this guy was older than me and about 19 or 20, we are both 18.

I rang him and said I had a partner for his friend he said that was great we could be a foursome. He asked me how old Sue is – I told him 18 and he said that’s good. I asked would it make a difference. He said they didn't like girls too young. I wondered how young was too young. I didn't realise then there was a legal age for girls to engage in sex with guys.

They picked us up as Sue came to my place and we went off in the car with them. Sue gave me a wink and it seemed she was happy with her blind date. They took us to a party and there was a bit of booze and Sue said be careful – you don’t want to get drunk and not realise what you are doing. I asked how she was getting on with her date and she he was hot. I might get lucky with him she said – I hope you are ready for it.

What do you mean.

Having sex with them – I want it with him – I hope we go off somewhere I don’t want it here – we could be gang banged.

I was a bit scarred – I had not had sex before – I was a virgin still and I wasn’t sure I wanted to do it the first time with a guy I didn't really know.

Before the party ended I had a few drinks but I wasn’t drunk but I was a bit happy.

Then they told us it was time to go – it was pretty early for a party to end I thought but by then I was not caring and said ok and Sue said this is great – they are not going to take us home yet – thats for sure – I might get my wish.

We got into the car and Sue and her guy began snogging big time in the back and I snuggled into my guy as he drove.

We didn't go far – they took us to a picnic ground and oval not far from town – I had performed there a few times.

Sue and her guy stayed in the car and my guy told me to come with him and he got a blanket out of the car and lay it down next to the car and we got down and he began to kiss me and it didn't take long for him to be feeling my breasts under my clothes and then he undid my blouse and slipped my bra up and began to fondle and kiss and suck my nipples – I was really enjoying it. He put my hand down to where his cock was and I could feel it in his pants and it was hard. I had seen guys naked with hardons at a couple of pool parties I had been to and we all skinny dipped. I wasn’t sure what I should do but he was really making me sexy and now had his hand up under my skirt and was rubbing my vagina on the outside of my pants. Then he slipped a finger up under my pants and into my slit. I was shaking with excitement as I had let a couple of other boys do that to me and I liked it. It was just like when I masturbate.

Then he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and put my hand on it. It was the first time I had ever touched a cock - it felt strange. Then he told me to stroke it – wank me he said. Then he took my pants down and threw them into the car with my blouse and bra. I just let him do it – I don’t know if I wanted him to do what he was doing or not – the booze seem to stop me stop him..

Undo my belt he told me and I had to struggle to get it undone and as I was doing that he slipped my skirt off and threw that into the car as well. I was naked except for my socks.

He had is pants off and stood up – his cock was sticking out and hard. Then he put his hands on my head and poked his cock into my mouth – I had to suck it. I had never sucked a cock before either but I had a good idea of what to do. I did what I thought was right and he told me – don’t suck so hard your cheeks will get sore - I gather sucking wasn’t the main thing as he had poked his cock into my mouth in and out like he was fucking my mouth and then told me to do it that way and I started to bob my head up and down on it and I soon realised that was the right way to do it.

I did it for a while and hoped he wouldn’t cum – I didn't want to have to drink it.

After a while he said not bad – I will have to train you better.

I thought that was over but he then put it back in my mouth and I had to suck it again, this time he showed me how to stroke it as I sucked it. He told me you will make a lot of boys happy after this – tell them it was me who trained you.

It didn't take him much longer and he put his hands on my head and said here it comes honey – get ready and he grunted a few times and I could feel this horrible sort of phlegm stuff spurting into my mouth like when I have a cold. It was warm and it tasted awful. I gagged and tried to take my head off his cock but he forced me back onto it and I had to swallow the mess that came out of his penis that made babies – I gagged again as I swallowed it. Then he took his cock out and said open up and made me show him I had swallowed it all. You will get to love it before long; they all do – I bet your girlfriend does and he laughed. Ok suck it clean and I had to take his half hard cock back into my mouth and suck all the cum and my saliva off it.

He said I wonder what they are up to and he went over to the car and said you didn't waste any time - I am off to do it myself. I gathered Sue and her guy were already fucking in the car. She really wanted to I know as she told me at the party. I was quietly spitting trying to get rid of that awful taste of his cum out of my mouth.

Listening to what he said I began to get scared – he was going to fuck me it seemed. He came back and took my hand – picked up the rug and walked me to the shelter shed and put the blanket on the table and said get up. I had a quick thought – at least I wouldn’t get splinters in my ass.

I wasn’t going to refuse but I was really scared. What would happen if he fucked me.

Then he pulled me down so my bum was on the edge of the table and he pushed my legs apart and he put his head down and used his tongue and licked my cunt. I shook with the excitement and the sensation of him doing that – it felt fantastic – it was the first time anybody had done that to me. My whole body was sort of alive and excited – it was better than when Jane and I masturbated together even and that was hot. I was loving it. He worked on me and put his fingers into me and rubbed me that way as he sucked on my clit and I was almost cumming and then he put his finger into my bum and I couldn’t hold back any longer and I began to cum and I could hardly control myself – he was sucking and fingering me and I was bucking and bouncing all over the place as he kept trying to keep his mouth on my cunt and finish my orgasm. I was rubbing and squeezing my nipples as he was sucking on me and I had the best orgasm ever. It was amazing. He could do that any time he wanted.

He stopped after I stopped shaking and bouncing around as my climax was over. I was all out of breath. He stood up and said how was that – good?.

I said better than good it was great.

Then he said ok move back, and he wanted me to move along the table and then he got up o the table too and I knew then this was going to be it – my first fuck.

I tried to say no but there was no way he was not going to stop now – he was all worked up and ready to go. His cock was hard and sticking out about 6 or 7 inches – god I thought will he get that into me.

Then Sue and her guy came over and they were both naked too and Sue was holding his hand. Dave, the guy I was with said how was it. Sue said great but I was not a virgin – she is.

Fuck he said – are you? and he looked at me.

I nodded – yes.

Not for much longer – are you two going to hang around and watch me deflower a virgin – shit my first one – you are special honey – you are going to be fucked by one of the best fuckers around this place – you are real lucky.

I couldnt take it the teasing any longer and said No please don’t – Please.

Sue said Honey you have no option – do it and enjoy it – think yourself lucky after 17 years the waiting will be over, you wont have to worry again.

No please No I said. I went to bend down to protect myself but he just forced me back, pulled my legs up and spread them over his shoulders and said get ready honey – I am about to bust a virgin.

Sue said it will hurt – get ready for it – when he goes in you will feel it tearing your hymen away – its ok it wont do any damage but it will hurt.

Dave was on top of me and Sue and her guy were standing there watching us. They were both fingering themselves as they watched Dave get ready to fuck me. Dave got his cock and just slipped it into my cunt and shoved his cock in hard and fast. I was looking down to where he had his cock and I could see it poking into my hair, I couldn’t see the top of it – it was buried in my hair. As he pushed his hips forward his cock went right into and up my cunt. I flinched and sort of half sat up as I felt this stabbing sort of pain inside me and his cock forcing its way into me and the pressure of it going in where nothing had been before, Even my tampons didn't go up me that far or were as thick as his cock. I grunted twice as his body forced my legs apart and his big hard cock pierced my vaginal passage wider as he forced his cock deeply into me . It was like a red hot arrow going into me. It happened so fast. Within a second or two I had gone from a normal girl into a girl with a mans cock deep inside her – I wasn’t a virgin any longer.

It all happened so fast and before I realised it his face was next to mine and he kissed me as I could feel his cock deep inside me and there was this sort of warm wet feeling inside me down there which was like I had a fire inside me. It felt uncomfortable but it wasn’t hurting me any more – it was like when you have a full tummy; only it wasn’t my tummy that was full, it was my cunt and all that bit around it. I hoped that it wasn’t going to fill my tummy with a baby – but I only thought of that afterwards when he filled me with his baby juices.

Sue said – well done honey – you did well – I was expecting tears and all sorts of screams. You hardly flinched. You shook a bit. How was it did you enjoy it.

No.

I said it all happened so fast but I was beginning to remember everything now as if it were in slow motion – it sort of came back to me and I was sort of feeling better about it now like enjoying it more now than when it happened – I was laying there with him on top of me and he was now fucking me. It was as if I was somewhere else and it was just my cunt he wanted. I had heard a girl called a cum bucket on one occasion and I sort of felt that’s all he wants – to fuck me and cum in me. There was no romance in what he was doing.

Sue broke the spell and looked at my cunt and his cock fucking me. She said you are one of us now – there is a bit of blood down there but that’s normal – we will leave you two to enjoy your fun. I am going back for a second helping – he is good. As she said it she was wiping cum off her cunt where it was leaking out obviously she had been filled up by him. Sue turned to him and said I should make you lick that up. He said ok come on and I will see what I can do. They left and got back into the car and left the doors open – she sang out it smells like a brothel in here. I could see them getting ready to fuck or do something again. I just had to lie there now and let him finish raping me.

He fucked me for what seemed like hours but Sue said it was about 15 minutes and he came. I cannot say I enjoyed what was happening to me – I didn't understand how to fuck and realise what you could do to make it feel good. My cunt was a bit sore inside still and he just fucked and fucked until he came and that went into me as well.

As he was cumming – I assumed he was as he started to grunt and he took long slow jerky pushes into me. I had seen boys cum when they masturbated and I knew it came out in spurts. I said – I hope you are not cumming in me – shit – you are you bastard – now I will get pregnant.

That’s your problem honey you should have thought of that before and got on the pill. I won’t be doing anything about it if you are – your problem. I hope it’s a boy and has big cock like mine.

He got off and looked at his cock – I must get a photo of this and went over to the car and I heard him ask them – how are you two going. Evidently they were still fucking and he talked to them for a minute and said he was going to photograph his cock with the blood on it.

He came back to me and said take a photo of my cock and I had to take a few photographs of it with my blood on it. Now show me yours.

I said no way.

He slapped me twice and said do it - and I just obeyed – I sat on the edge of the table and opened my legs and he took a few photos of me. He showed me them all after her took them and said you will see these on the net in a few days.

Please don’t do that somebody will recognise me – you have my face showing.

He then said open wide and he took some more photos of me showing just my breasts and legs. Now do as you are told or the face goes up.

He then came to me again and said.... suck.

His cock was half hard so I had to put it in my mouth and I sucked and it got hard.

I sucked on his cock for ages and then he said this time don’t swallow it – I want to see it in your mouth.

I did what he said and it was pretty mechanical – I was not enjoying it. When he came I just let him fill my mouth by wanking himself and spurting it into my mouth. Most of it went in but a bit was on my face.

He got the camera and took photos of my mouth full of his cum and I shut my eyes and he hadn’t noticed so it may not be as easy to recognise me – I didn't object because he may slap me again. I was going to spit it out but he said now swallow bitch and I did.

By now Sue and her boy had finished fucking and they had come over and Sue laughed and said – you should see yourself – you are covered in cum.

Dave then said your next honey get up here.

Sue said no way and she got slapped and told to get up on the table. She refused again and really got slapped and he grabbed her by her tits and shoved her toward the table you are going to get it whether you like it or not bitch and she obeyed. She got fucked by him roughly and savagely. I felt really sorry for her. She liked being fucked but not like that. He was raping her.

Her guy got hold of me and said now its your turn and pushed me to the ground. I didn't resist - what would I gain – I had been raped twice so it was nothing worse than I had endured already. I thought he was going to fuck me so I got down ready but he wasn’t –He made me get up on all fours. Then he rubbed his fingers over my cunt and got them covered in cum and rubbed my ass hole with it then spat on me. Then he forced his cock into my ass –as he did he forced my head into the dirt. As he tried to get his cock into my ass it hurt like hell and I cried as the pain was awful. I nearly fainted with the pain. It felt ten times worse than when Dave broke into my cunt. It was like a hot poker going into me. He had pushed his cock against my asshole and forced it into me . Then he fucked me up the ass. Dave sang out what are you doing and he replied fucking her ass – there was too much cum in her cunt. Shit she is tight – its fantastic. You got her cunt I got her ass. She is no virgin girl now. She has had it in all the holes now. You are a slut now aren’t you he said to me.

I didn’t reply.

Aren’t you he repeated?

I said yes to please him.

What are you he asked me again.

A slut and I nearly cried as I said it – they had ruined me. I had become a slut in a few hours. I knew no girls who had done what I have tonight.

After Sue’s guy came in my ass, I just lay there. Then he made me suck his cock clean. I gagged as his cock tasted of shit. I was physically sick after having his cock in my mouth and spewed my heart out. Dave did the same to Sue making her suck his cock after he had cum all over her. At least she hadn’t had to suck shit off it. As she spat his cock out he slapped her again hard.

Then Dave said get lets get out of here and he walked toward the car and said to Sues guy – come on we are getting out of here. Sue and I were trying to clean his cum off her eyes and face as well as her body and tits – he had sprayed it everywhere. We were using the blanket he had fucked us on.

Before we realised it they were in the car and did a couple of wheelies and drove off.

We were naked and they had our clothes.

The bastards - Sue said – how the fuck are we going to get home like this.

I cried and said it was my fault. I shouldn’t have got you involved and drunk – this would never have happened.

Sue said up until ten minutes ago I was very happy – he sucked and fucked me twice – I got a mouthful of him, it was great. I actually liked him.

What are we going to do?

Come on we can walk back to where we may find somebody else fucking in their car and they make take pity on us.

Shit what will they think – two naked girls dripping cum out of their cunts – we can say we were raped. Well I was – the bastard slapped me a few times and I WAS a virgin.

It wont work Sue said.

We can try – we cant walk about till daylight naked – we don’t even have any money to ring anybody.

You don’t need money to ring emergency.

And end up with our faces in every newspaper – no way.

We decided to try the plan A and find somebody else that was parking and fucking.

As we walked up the road we heard a car coming and got into some bushes at the side and then when they went past we realised it was the guys coming back. They drove to where we had been and then came back so we stood on the road, they had come back for us.

When they got close to us they stopped and sang out your clothes are back there. Then drove off again.

We ran back – which made the cum run out of us – even my ass. It ran down our legs. When we got there we had to search for them.

We found only our bra and pants and our pants had been torn - nothing else was there. They gave us enough to be sort of decent – you could see our pubic hair where they had ripped the crutch out of our pants but we still had to get back to town - a long walk.

On the way we found some more of our clothes on the road it was only our tops but no skirts.

As we walked another car came from behind us and we tried to stop them but they kept going. Then they stopped and backed up. There were two women in it and we told them what happened and that we had been raped.

They gave us a mobile phone and said call a friend. We rang one of our girlfriends who had a car. We thanked them and before they left they said – stick to other women men are arseholes. We had met two lesbians who had been out doing what lesbians do together evidently.

Later we got picked up by Jan our friend and told her what had happened – she had been at the party and said they had planned that earlier in the night because when we left everybody knew we were going to be fucked, nobody realised I was a virgin. Sue looked horrible and had a very bruised face which soon turned into a black eye. She had to make up a story about that fast. I had three huge love bites on my breasts and she had one all around one areola where Dave sucked her and bit her hard – you could even see his teeth marks – it looked painful and horrible.

Jan said I was lucky my guy and I got to use one of the bedrooms.

Sue, Jan and I decided we would spread it around about the two bastards who raped us but we were told don’t – it will get picked up and everybody in town will know – it was too shocking. A couple of weeks later we found out our friends in the majorettes had found out the true story. Fortunately it hadn’t gone any further that we knew of.

About a month later Jan and I were sent some photos and a camera card. The photos were of Dave and Mike – they were naked and tied to a post. They had been covered in black boot polish and their cocks, hair and balls glued with super glue as well as paint and their heads shaved. Some of the majorettes did that and we were kept in the dark until it was over. A couple of their boyfriends helped and shaved their heads and the girls finished them off by shaving their pubes. It couldn’t have happened to two nicer bastards. The girls had lured both of them to a park for a gang bang but they got more than they bargained for. The card was out of Dave’s camera and had the pictures of me he had taken when he raped me – thank heavens it would not be going onto the net. I am no longer a virgin but that would have happened anyhow sooner than later but I would have preferred it to be on my terms. I will never ever do anal sex ever again – once was once too often for me. I don’t think I will ever forget the taste of his cock after he raped my ass.

I have since let one boy have sex with me. I liked him and I liked what we did – he was gentle and loving and made sure I was more than happy – I had an orgasm for the first time having sex. I hope we will be friends for a long time.

I did not get pregnant from being raped and I am now using oral contraception. No babies yet but will get plenty of practice at how they are made I hope.

Sue has recovered and we still see a lot of each other.

I have not seen or heard of Dave or Toby since.

frankjohnmoore
04-16-2011, 12:52 AM
good story,,,,,thanks