PDA

View Full Version : Coal Miner’s Little Daughter (1)

Reddy
04-23-2011, 03:59 AM
Coal Miner’s Little Daughter (1)

I had recently graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in education and was in my first year of teaching. In order to pay off about $60,000 in student loans I signed up for a government program. It sounded like a great opportunity for me. The deal was if you accepted a teaching position at an inter-city or poverty pleauged school, your debt would be forgiven in six years.

I naturally assumed I would be sent to some run down intercity school in Richmond, Baltimore or Washington D.C. Guess again! I was relocated to the coal fields of western Virginia.

It was such a small school that the seventh, eighth and ninth grades were held in the same class rooms. I taught both history and English. There were less than 20 kids in any of my classed and of that over 60% were girls.

I settled into my new roll and started life anew. Since housing was limited and I wasn’t going to have to make payments on my college loans, I splurged an bought seven acres on a hillside. On that little farm, I had a new double wide trailer placed. I had grown up in a trailer. Some would say I was trailer trash. My new abode was like a mansion compared the one my parents had.

My classes, as I had said earlier were composed of a majority of girl. For some reason girls of those pubescent years are particularly attractive. Often they flaunt their emerging sexuality. It was not at all unusual to catch a peek of their panties as they crossed an uncrossed their legs. More than once I would get a good view of a few girls who were wearing no panties. I know that I had to remain professional, but many times those thoughts would linger at night after retiring to bed and I would be motivated to masturbate.

There was one girl in my class that was particularly attractive, but was noticeably not well groomed nor attired. Although there was no one in this school who you would consider effluent or wealthy, Patty Sue was obviously on the bottom end of the scale. She had a very limited wardrobe. Most often she wore jeans and t-shirts. Other times she would wear faded out bib overhauls that were at least once size too big. Adolescent girls can be mean and it seemed as if they took the opportunity to bully Patty Sue regarding her appearance.

On rare occasions Patty Sue would wear a skirt. She always sat in the front row and one day she as leaning slightly back and I could plainly see up her skirt. I didn’t want to get caught gazing, but I saw alarmed me. She was wearing not panties, but boys briefs.

I was latter to learn she was the youngest of five children and the only girl. Apparently her wardrobe consisted of hand me downs. I know that as a teacher we should not become personally involved in such issues, but I felt so bad for her. Here was a cute eigth grader which seemed to have so much potential, but was being limited by her economic environment.

She was an honor student, but I took every opportunity to make sure she academically succeeded.
Regularly she would stay after school and we would talk. Eventually Patty Sue shared her most intimate secrets with me. She knew at she could tell me most anything and it would remain confidential. I learned her daddy was an alcoholic and although he made good money as a coal miner, he spent most of it on beer, booze and cigarettes. She told me that her mom was sick and they thought she might have cancer.

One afternoon I drove her home from school. Just when I thought things couldn’t become any more of soap opera, she dropped a bomb on me when she said, “Mr. Wicker, can I tell you something and you promise not to tell any one? Cross your heart?”

“Patty Sue, anything that you tell me will not go any further than you and me.” I assured her. What is it you want to say, dear?”

“Remember, you promised,” she nervously said. “One of my brother’s and two of his friends had sex with me.”

“Did you want them to do this with you?” I asked in disbelief.

Then she began to tell me the story. I could see tears coming to her eyes.

“No. I had just taken a bath and gone to my room with a towel wrapped around me. When I went in Billy Joe, Dexter, and my brother Willie were sitting on the bed playing with my video game. They had all been drinking and appeared to be drunk. Dexter stood up and said, hey Patty Sue show us what you got and yanked the towel off of me. Billy Joe, then stood up and said, hey you got some nice little tits and I will bet a real tight pussy.”

I was in total disbelief, but listened intently.

“Then Billy Joe stood up and said. Now that I have seen yours, let me show you mine. He then took is dick out. It was huge and hairy. I was getting real scared and thought that Willie, my brother would do something, but he didn’t. Instead he just commented on what a sexy body I had. He then suggested that since I was naked they should be too.”

“Oh my God,” I stammered.

“They then took off their clothes. All off them had hard on’s. Billie Joe grabbed me and throwed me down on my bed. Before I knew what was happening, he spread my legs apart and rammed is cock in me. It hurt so bad and I was crying, but he didn’t stop. He just kept on pumping it in and out of me. He must have had squirted his stuff out, because he eventually stopped and got off of me.”

I sympathetically asked, “couldn’t you scream or yell for help.”

“It wouldn’t have done no good . There wasn’t nobody home. I did continue to cry, but then Dexter said he was next. I was in crying so hard I could barely see him getting on and start fucking me.”

“Mr. Wicker, please forgive for talkin so dirty, but it is the only way I know how to say it.”

“Hey, Sweetheart. You can say it however you want. Just tell me whatever you want.” I put my arm around to offer comfort and she continued with her ordeal. Apparently in acceptance she moved closer to me.

“I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I wanted my first time to be so wonderful, but instead it was like a horror movie. The second time was not any better. It didn’t hurt as much, but I wasn’t liking it. Finally when I thought it was all over Willie told me that now that I had experienced all the pain he would show me how good it could feel. He rolled me over and made me get up on my hands and knees. Then doggie style he mounted me and put his thing in be from the back.”

“Ok Princess you have told me enough. Did you report this to anyone?” I asked.

“I tried to tell Daddy cause Mommy was so sick I didn’t want to upset her. Daddy was at the kitchen table drinking a bottle of cheap booze. When I told him about it he just said. Well little girl sooner or later some guy was going to get your cherry. Then he offer me a shot of his whiskey. He didn’t seem to care that three guys had fucked me and that one of them was my brother. He was only concerned that I may have gotten knocked up. If I was he hoped it was someone other that my brothers sperm. He said if I told anyone about this he would take me on a walk up the holler and I would never come back.”

“This is unreal. Since this happened some time ago, your are obviously not pregnant. Are you safe at home?” I questioned.

“I think so. My older brothers are in the Army and when Willie sobered up I think he was shamed. He hardly never talks to me no more. He ain’t never goin to try that agin cause I told him I was fixin to cut his nuts out with a rusty tater knife.”

Over the next few months our conversation became more regular. It seems like we had become best of buddies and I hoped I was a mentor to her. We could talk about most any subject without embarrassment. I even shared with her some of my most intimate secrets. When she asked about my girlfriend of four years and our sex lives, I told her.

She then asked me, “So what do you do about sex now?”

I replied with a grin, “well the real thing has been a rather dry spell, but I mange to take care of things by other means. If you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” she responded with a chuckle and big smile. “I do that too.”

I realize that a guy nine years older than this little babe, I shouldn’t talking as we were, but it all seemed so normal. What the heck I was just being a mentor or so I thought. Truthfully I was somewhat infatuated with my student.

It was getting close to Christmas and as far as having a merry on it seemed rather bleak. Patty Sue’s mom was not responding to the chemotherapy and her daddy fell and broke his leg. He was going to be off work until he was healed.

Several times I took Patty Sue to visit her Mother in the hospital. It was certainly not a very joyful experience. On our return trips Patty Sue was always in tears. She may not have been her daddy’s favorite, but she certainly was the twinkle her mom’s eyes.

On one trip while Patty Sue had gone to the cafeteria, I took the opportunity to ask, “Mrs Hatfield would you be offended if I were to take your daughter shopping and buy her a nice Christmas?”

“Mr. Wicker, that there would be mighty fine. Patty Sue thinks more of you than she does her own pappy. If in you don’t do something for her she probably ain’t gettin nothing. Plus it is her birthday this Saturday. That would be so nice of you. And can I ask you another thing,” She said.

“Sure, what can I do for you,” I responded.

“It looks like God has given me just about all the time here I am gonna get. When I die, would you please keep an eye on Patty Sue for me?”

It was all I could do to keep from busting into tears as I replied to her. “Yes, you have my promise.”

The following Saturday morning I picked up Patty Sue at her house. As we departed I told her father, “I may be really late when I bring her back because we are going to the mall.”

In his drunken and slurred voice he blurted. “Never you mind . . . . . when you bring her home. As long as you is paying for her keep, just take her as long as ya want.”

The nearest Wal Mart was 50 miles away and there was not a straight road or Interstate in that direction. It was almost a two hour drive any way you cut it. At some point Patty Sue took her seat belt off and scooted over toward me.

Hey, girl you are more than welcome to slide over here, but you need to put the center belt on. With a puppy dog look in her eyes, she fumbled around and clicked on the safety belt. For reasons really unknown I put my arm around her. I said to myself, hell she is just a kid, but what is this chemistry. This felt like I was back in the eight grade. Puppy love or whatever, it was emotionally gratifying. Moreover, Patty Sue was certainly promoting it. In her mind I kind of felt as if she considered me her boyfriend.

Our first stop was naturally the Wal Mart. I kind of turned her lose and told her pick out whatever she wanted. On a teachers salary I was by no means flushed with money, but I was very frugal. Even with my meager pay and short time on the job I had managed to save money.

I could tell that her shopping experience had been limited. Most of her clothing had come as hand me downs from her brothers, or at best a second hand store. She thought she deserved anything so nice and that Wal Mart prices were too much. Never the less I convinced her to get a couple of pair of jeans, a hooded sweatshirt and a sharp looking winter jacket. She also picked up a coupe pairs of panties and a bra. I made her try everything on except the intimate things, because I didn’t want to have to make a return trip for exchange.

“You try everything on and meet me in the Mac Donalds at the back of the store.”

“OK, Johnny,” she jovially replied. “Get me a Big Mac, fries and a Diet.”

My name is Jonathan, but this was the first time she had ever called me anything other that Mr. Wicker. I was somewhat shocked but not offended.

She came to the table with a cart of her clothes. “They just fit fine,” she gleefully expressed.

On our way out of the store I noticed the in store beauty shop and suggested she get her hair cut. I guess up until this time her Mom had always cut it and it was getting rater long. With her newly sheared hair, her beauty was becoming more pronounced. Her hair was a sort of a ruby blond in color and her eyes a welcoming brown. I don’t hink she had ever had any makeup, so I offered to buy her some.

From Wally World we headed for the mall. We went from one end of place to the other. I must admit that even though it was costing me a small fortune, it was worth every penny to offer this little girl more than she had ever had before. Having grown up poor myself I knew what it was like.

Strolling past Victoria’s Secret we paused for a moment looking in the window. Oh my God, look at this stuff,” she blurted out. Some of the girls at school brag about having undies form this place.

“You want to go in and see if they have your size.” I said with devilfish grin.

We went inside and you would have thought it was a toy store in her eyes. She was enthralled with all the lacy panties and bras, but told me that it was just too expensive for someone like herself. Plus she said they probably didn’t have her size.

“My boobs are not very big and these all look too big,” she said.

For her frame, her tits didn’t look all that small to me and I asked do you know what size your are? “I’m only a 32B. The boys at school call me itty bitty titties.” Most of the 13,14 and 15 year olds I class were considerably more developed. In fact we had several 12 y ear olds that had boobs on them that would give Hugh Heffner an hardon.

An awesome looking girl, probably close to my age, approached and assisted Patty Sue. Sure enough they had plenty of shear and lacy bras in 32B. Some of which were padded. Like a fool I suggested she get several along with matching panties. By this time I could feel an erection in my pants. I could only dream of what they would look like on her petite little body.

What’s you favorite color, Johnny?” she shamelessly asked. I could only imagine what the clerk must be thinking.

“Oh I guess orange.” I responded thinking they certainly would not have anything in orange. But before I had time to catch a breath the clerk informed us that the had the bra and panties in “Southern Peach,” which was a bright orange. In addition it was on sale and you got a free night gown with the purchase of matching bra and panties. To make a long story short I cost me almost $100 to get out of that store.

By now it was getting close to dinner time and asked where she would like to go for her 14th Birthday. What is your favorite food I asked and she replied. “I like Italian.” That was easy because there was an Olive Garden just outside the mall. I suggested that she go to the restroom and put on one of her new outfits. Her faded and tattered jeans just didn’t look appropriate for dinner out. She looked so cute when she emerged in her khaki slacks and navy blue polo shirt.

Once at the restaurant we were immediately seated in a small booth. It was obviously her prior eating out experience had been limited to the likes of Burger King and Windy’s. She looked across the table and said, “ Ain’t I allowed to sit beside you? I feel weird sitting over her by myself.”

I immediately switched sides and there we sat like to teenagers in love. Well at least one teenager. She had a steak and ate it like she hadn’t eaten in a month. By the time we left the restaurant it was almost 9:30. On the two hour return home Patty Sue sat beside me as she had done before. In this part of the country it was not at all ususal for a much older guy to be with a younger girl. The average age for a girl to lose her virginity around her is 13 or younger. I just didn’t want someone form the school board to see me.

When I pulled up the incline to Patty Sue’s house it was pitch black. I told Patty Sue, “I will wait here until I know you are safely in.”

“OK Johnny. Thanks for everything you done for me. Ain’t nobody ever been this good to me before. Love ya whole bunches.” She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, grabbed her shopping bags and headed for the door.

It seemed like an eternity, but shortly she came running back to my truck. “There ain’t nobody home and I am scared.”

I was reluctant to let her stay there by herself so I loaded her and her purchase back up. Once at my place I suggest that she put her stuff in one of the extra bedrooms and that she could spend the night.

“I know it has been a long day. If you like you can get in my whirlpool tub and take a bubble bath.” I showed her the garden tub just off the master bedroom.

She was elated and giggled saying, “I ain’t never seen no bathtub this big. It’s big enough to water the cows.”

“I’ll start the water and show you how to work the controls. Then I will give you privacy,” I offered.

I began to fill the tub and looked around to find Patty Sue undressing. Before I could say a word there she stood 5' and all 90 pounds absolutely naked. Oh my God was this really happening or was I dreaming. She was like a goddess. Her firm tits looked so luscious and the reddish blond hair that accentuated her pussy gave me a rock hard erection.

“Patty Sue,” I exclaimed. “You shouldn’t undress in front of me. I know it’s your birthday, but I am not sure if you birthday suit is appropriate.” I was trying to be serious and make a joke of it at the same time.

“Why not. You have seen a girl without no clothes on before and there ain’t nobody round these parts that is going to see.”

She was right I had seen girls in their birthday suits before and my closest neighbor was three miles away. Plus the more I gazed the more stimulated I was becoming. I could feel the pre cum in my briefs. I knew that this was entirely inappropriate for a teacher and his student, but any sense of guilt was being overridden by sexual signals bombarding my brain.

Then I totally lost it when she suggested. “This tub is so big, I bet ya we both could fit in here. Come on Johnny get in with me.” as she flashed her baby eyes.

I could not resist. Dropping my clothes, I stepped in. Not a worked was spoken, but she lathered me with soap and gave special attention to my cock. I felt as if I might explode. Then for reasons unexplained I leaned over a kissed her on the lips. As we embraced I could feel her tongue slip in my mouth. For someone I expected to be rather novice, she was very experienced.

The passion continued to grow with each kiss and touch. I could not resist fondling the stiff little nipples on her breasts and even touching the folds of her vagina. She never resisted and expressed her acceptance by stroking my penis.

Knowing this was going to far, I thought it best I get out. “Hey kid, this is fun, but I am afraid it is going to far. I am going to dry off an put on some clean briefs. You can soak in the bubbles as long as you want.”
As I stood up she stroked my still erect cock and rubbed my balls. “Hey stop that,” I said.

“What’s da matter? Am I hurtin ya? I like your thing.” she exclaimed.

“No you are not hurting me. It is just that you are getting me aroused and I shouldn’t be thinking the things I am about a 14 year old girl. I’ll talk to you later. When you get out you can put on your new night gown on. Help yourself to anything that you want that is in the refrigerator or pantry. If you need anything in your room just let me know.”

I then pulled the covers down on my king sized bed, turned off all the lights except for the night light that was built in to the base of the lamp on the night stand and laid down with nothing on but my black sports briefs. It had been a long day and I was ready catch some shuteye.

A few moments later Patty Sue exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and proceeded to her room. Just thinking about the previous moments in the whirlpool with her made me erect once again. I thought that I would quickly jack off and then I could get some sleep.

As there lay there stroking my rod, with my eyes closed, dreams of Patty Sue’s sweet body raced through my mind. My imagination was interrupted when I heard Patty’s voice. “He he, I caught you jacking off. Can I watch you cum?

Standing in the doorway with her new peach colored nightgown on I could see the lines of her shapely little body by the light cast from the hallway. Without asking she approached the bed with my cock still standing at attention.

“Would you like to fuck me Johnny?” She said in a soft voice. Before I could respond she got in bed and lay beside me.

“Patty Sue, I would love to have sex with you, but if anyone were to find out I would go to jail for the rest of my life.”

“Ain’t no one ever gone-a-know. You are the nicest guy I have ever been round. You are so good to me.”

We kissed and she once again stroked my cock. I was absolutely insane with arousal. I ran my hand over her firm tits and then gently move it to the fur on her mound. She wasn’t wearing any panties. From there I placed my finger in her vagina. Her moist pussy was providing me with even more stimulation and her motions were showing acceptance.

We continued to embrace. I then raised her nightgown exposing her tits and moved mouth from her lips to her breast. Her reaction was one of pleasure. I removed my finger from her pussy and tasted the sweet fluid. It was irresistible and I wanted to absorb more. I was not sure if she would be receptive of oral, but nevertheless lowered myself in the bed, spread her legs and ran my tongue across her clitoris. The more I licked and sucked the more moist she became and greater her pelvic motion.

She was obviously enjoying it. She rubbed my head with her fingers and directed to me what must have been her G-spot. Her pussy tasted so sweet and within moments I was obviously providing her with an orgasm.

Just as I was about to back off when she said, “please fuck me please. I want you in me. Please, please I want you.”

Her pleading voice was irresistible and any sense of responsibility had long vanished. We were both at a point of no return. I raised up and with her legs drawn in the missionary position I lowered my cock to the entrance of her love making anatomy. My penis was not all that huge, but it seemed to fit perfectly into the folds of her vagina. It was moist, warm and grasp my cock as if it had been meant to be.

With rhythmic embrace we locked our lips and tongues. Every motion seemed to bring more pleasure than the one before. I could tell that as enjoyable as it was that soon I would no longer be able to hold back. At the same time I could sense that Patty Sue was becoming orgiastically aroused and soon we both came in unison. I could feel the walls of her vagina pulsating as my sperm spew.

As we lay there in the afterglow Patty Sue said, “Johnny you were not my first, but I wish you were. I love you. You’re the best teacher.”

ironeagle2
04-23-2011, 06:20 AM
good continue

Sliver
04-23-2011, 06:26 PM
great story. would love to read more.

frankjohnmoore
04-25-2011, 12:20 AM
great read,,,,,thanks

kell9962
05-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Awesome story hope their is a pt 2 soon

loobinator69
06-07-2011, 07:50 PM
this is an awesome story. love how it leads in, and makes you understand the characters beforegoing for the sex.

Reddy
04-30-2012, 05:40 PM
I am not sure if this is the story you messaged me about or not. It is the only one that I posted on this site with a storyline you ask. :crazya:

usafslut
04-30-2012, 07:37 PM
very nice and hot--- thanks

ynglvr
06-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I would love to read more....

lightning022
06-30-2012, 01:09 AM
great story

Starwizard
06-30-2012, 05:54 AM
Very good, like the others I would like to hear more :)

brit49
06-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Very good indeed. So horny.

terryrayc
06-30-2012, 09:09 AM
very nice

chren49
04-26-2013, 07:32 AM
`well that was great

actionmaster6
04-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Nice story. Enjoyed it a lot.

lookinforward
12-15-2013, 02:23 PM
very good story. I hope you write more of the adventure.

Luckymann
12-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Though the outcome was inevitible, your lead-in and character developement was excellent. The only question I have is, what happened to the father and brothers?