PDA

View Full Version : Daughter's First Time

bks1963
04-23-2011, 04:32 PM
I am a 31 year old mom to a wonderful 15 year old daughter, Katie. As you can tell by simple math, I was one of those teenage pregnancy statistics. Katie’s father is long since out of the picture though he still provides financial support. One of the things I vowed was to not let my daughter find herself in the same predicament as I did. I went out of my way to ensure that we had good communication and that she knew she could talk to me about anything, anytime. I also established one rule. Doors were to be open whenever she had guests over. I promised to not interfere or interrupt them. And, when she started her period, took her to the doctor and got her put on the pill.

About halfway through her freshman year, Katie met Tim, a fellow freshman. They started dating and have been together since. Both are 15 now, about a month from completing their sophomore year. Prior to Tim, Katie had had a few boyfriends that usually didn’t last more than a couple of weeks. I knew from our talks that she was still a virgin; the most she had done was some kissing and touching.

Katie and Tim make an adorable couple with Katie being just over 5’3 and weighing about 95 pounds; shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes; and 32b breasts. Tim is about 5’9, about 135 pounds; blonde hair, green eyes; and for a skinny kid, a nice, about 7” cock. How do I know about his cock you ask? Katie has told me about it and I have seen it on more than one occasion. You see, as they grew closer, I began talking with the two of them about any and everything, to include sex. I had seen them in her room before, exploring their sexuality. Still, the one thing they had left to do was actual sex. That is, until now.

I know from our talks that they are getting close to experiencing that first time. It finally happened one Saturday. As was the norm, Tim was at our house. After cutting the grass, Tim took a shower and we ended up watching a movie, Toy Story 3. As we watched the movie, they sat on the couch and soon, they were fooling around….poking and tickling each other……and an occasional kiss. About halfway through the movie, they retired to Katie’s room.

Once the movie was over, I went to work gathering laundry. As I walked past Katie’s room, they were laying on her bed, making out. I began wondering if this was going to be the day that they finally had sex. I continued with my cleaning and laundry.
As I was finishing up, I walked past Katie’s room; movement caught my eye. As I paused to glance in, there they were, naked, with Katie lying on top of Tim, kissing him. This is it I thought; they are going to fuck. Sure enough, Katie rose up as Tim held his cock pointing up. Slowly, Katie lowered herself onto his cock. Slowly, she lowered herself; then she paused. Tim’s cock must be pressing on her hymen. With a whimper and a push, Katie pushed down causing Tim’s cock to burst through her hymen. Katie continued to push till she was fully seated on Tim’s cock. Then she bent down and they began to kiss as they laid still together, cock in cunt.

As they kissed, Katie started moving, working her pussy slowly up and down Tim’s cock. As she moved, Tim’s breathing became erratic; he was about to cum. Sure enough; Tim pushed down on Katie’s ass as he pushed up, grunting, filling her pussy with his cum. They lay there together, kissing and rubbing each other until finally, Katie sat up, pulling her pussy from his cock. As she climbed off of Tim, I could see Tim’s cock, covered in cum with a hint of red from Katie’s cherry. They looked up and saw me standing there. I smiled and walked away to finish my chores.

About an hour or so later, I walked past Katie’s room. There they were, on her bed, Tim between her legs; his cock hard and ready. Slowly, Tim lower’s his cock, Katie guiding him to her pussy; once in position, all it took was one, long steady push and Tim’s cock was all the way in Katie’s pussy. He paused, and they kissed. Then he asked if she was alright…..was she ready. Much to my surprise, Katie responded with a kiss and “Fuck Me”. And fuck they did. They developed a good, steady rhythm; fucking. It didn’t take long for Tim to blow his load again. I left them alone to go take my shower and to pet my pussy.

When I got out, Tim had left. Katie and I talked. I asked her if she was alright. Did she have a good time? How was Tim? She told me it was good and that they were both a little sore; the product of doing it three times. I asked if she had cum. She said she had, but not during sex; during the playing around before and afterwards.

It has been a month since her first time and they are still together, learning about sex; fucking.

ironeagle2
04-24-2011, 01:26 PM
not bad never realy thought about writing it that way but yoou wrote it great. two cocks up

frankjohnmoore
04-24-2011, 11:55 PM
very enjoyable story,,,,,,thanks

jovon
04-25-2011, 12:59 AM
Definitely a different perspective, but nice nonetheless.
:)

smoothshy
10-19-2011, 04:43 AM
wow differrent

helloitsme
10-20-2011, 05:12 AM
nice thanks

peaceman150
10-20-2011, 10:37 AM
nice

thechump
10-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Wow totally refreshing. Thanks for the story!

dress2totheleft
10-23-2011, 08:13 AM
nice

hillbillyrednek
11-02-2011, 03:24 AM
good story

Schnepfe
11-03-2011, 08:33 AM
nice

megan
11-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Lovely story - wish my mom was so loving and understanding. Katie is a lucky girl - I hope you have arranged for her to protect herself from your teen misfortune

oceanbabiegirl
11-04-2011, 05:52 PM
nice, thank you.

warbit
11-10-2011, 07:01 AM
hottt

loobinator69
12-09-2011, 09:30 PM
very interesting perspective, but you make it work. well done.

alienped
12-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Great story. Thanks.

xxxcumii
12-14-2011, 03:41 AM
weird but hot none the less.

a1toddbrown
01-28-2012, 08:26 PM
i think it is so great that you are so suportive of your daughter....

hillbillyrednek
01-28-2012, 09:25 PM
great

tetris007
02-05-2012, 02:30 PM
great story, but we need more

a1toddbrown
02-05-2012, 07:31 PM
I love it when mom are understanding like you...your daughter is so lucky to have such a great mom...

comet
09-25-2012, 11:55 PM
great start... but finished to soon...

Tamajava
09-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Awesome. Truly a great story, even more so due to it's sincere-sounding nature . I think mom should watch more often :)

jonbick234
09-30-2012, 01:24 AM
Love the story.

Reddy
09-30-2012, 04:22 AM
Wish there had been so actual dialog between the two teens.

justezme
12-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Gottta love the first time

kfx700racer
12-17-2012, 11:01 PM
nice wish the mom joined in

Brownsman
01-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Nice story. Would have been better if mom stepped in and showed them the sexual ropes.

chren49
04-13-2013, 09:39 PM
look forward to the next time