PDA

View Full Version : Making Michelle A Sex Slave Chapter 6

dirtymind_88
05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
A Little Office Fun
Chapter 6

These lunch time meetings had become almost an every day event at work. At lunch time when everyone else in the office would go out for lunch she would have a “special meeting” with Kelly and Jackie in her office. She knew that some of the others in the building were starting to ask questions about what they did in Michelle’s office everyday but they didn’t care.

“Let them wonder what goes on in here at lunch time. It’s none of their damned business what we do.” Kelly would say at least once a week.

Michelle’s eyes were rolled back in her head. The lickings that Jackie and Kelly would give her everyday were so enjoyable. “What better way to spend their lunch hour.” She thought to herself.

“Oh yes girls lick my pussy. Do as you’re told and just maybe you might get to play with Master Derek.”

Jackie stopped licking Michelle’s juicy pussy and looked up at her. “Mistress Michelle, you’ve said that for a couple weeks now and we still haven’t been allowed to have another taste of Master Derek. How much longer will we have to wait Mistress?”

Ever since the four of them had their weekend together Derek and Michelle have been in charge of Jackie and Kelly. Well actually only Michelle, since she hasn’t had them back over to Derek’s house since the last time.

Michelle quickly brought the flogger down across the bare skin of Jackie’s back and watched as Jackie quickly covered her mouth with her hand so nobody could here the little yelp she made.

“Now when I decide to let either one of you back over it will be when I am ready. Now get your tongue back to work down there.” Michelle said to her in a very stern voice.

“Yes Mistress.”

“That’s better. Now see if you would have just kept licking instead of talking I wouldn’t have struck you like I did. You did help me out with a decision though. Since you decided to question me I now know who gets to be pleasured also. Kelly, come up here right now so I can taste you.”

Kelly looked up at her Mistress with a sparkle in her eye and pussy juice all over her mouth. She knew how good her Mistress could pleasure her and she didn’t waist any time at climbing up on the desk and sitting her bald pussy over Mistress Michelle’s mouth.

When Kelly felt Michelle’s tongue touch her clit she almost lost her balance. To make sure she wasn’t going to fall off the desk she set her pussy straight down onto Michelle’s tongue, forcing it up inside her. Immediately it sent a shudder through her body, then, without thinking Kelly began grinding her pussy on Michelle’s face. Immediately her eyes began to roll back in her head from the sensation of Michelle’s tongue licking her vaginal walls clean.

Kelly started to get the one feeling she loved the most. The start of an orgasm that was sure to soak her Mistress’s face, hair and desk.

Jackie knew what was getting ready to happen and she was going to make sure that Kelly had one hell of an orgasm. Quickly she shoved two fingers into Michelle’s pussy and began to quickly finger fuck her while she licked and sucked on her clit. She could hear Michelle start moaning and knew that she was very close to making her cum.

Michelle felt Kelly grab her hair and start trying to pull her mouth up to Kelly’s pussy. She was hoping that Kelly would realize that her head and mouth wasn’t going to move one inch as long as Kelly kept sitting on her face with most of her weight.

Without any warning Kelly’s juices began to gush all over Michelle’s face and down her throat. “Yes Mistress Michelle. Make me cum for you. MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU MY MISTRESS!”

Hearing Kelly yell that at the top of her lungs sent Michelle over the edge. Immediately she wrapped her legs around Jackie’s head, holding her mouth in place on her pussy. With every flick of Jackie’s tongue it would make her body jerk and her legs tighten up even more around Jackie’s head.

When Michelle and Kelly finally started to come down from their orgasmic highs, they finally realized that they were not alone anymore. All three of them looked over towards the door to see several of their coworkers standing there. One of the guys, Alex, had a big smile on his face and a hard on from hell pitching a tent in his pants, plus a very noticeable wet spot where they were certain that he had shot his load right then and there without anyone ever actually touching his cock.

The girls just stayed in the positions that they were already in. Not a single one of them knew what to say until Kelly noticed the wet spot on Alex’s pants and commented to him. “Well it’s nice to see that it wasn’t just us that got off just now.”

Alex suddenly realized that Kelly was looking from his face to his crotch and then back to his face. He immediately started to back out of the door but then stopped and returned to where he had been previously standing. The only reason for that was because he thought he heard someone walking back into their work area and didn’t want anyone to see him like this. Without thinking he reached back and closed the door.

The other two guys, Brian and Stephen, looked down at Alex’s crotch in time to see his erection starting to go down. Quickly they looked down to see if there erections were showing as much as their co-workers

Michelle climbed off the table and walked over to the two that still had hard cocks in their pants. Quickly she reached down and grabbed ahold of both of them. She felt both of them try and jump back a step but couldn’t get very far since she had a good grip on each guys shaft.

“Well my little love slaves, it looks like they need to be taken care of. We don’t want them to waste any cum in their pants now do we?”

“No Mistress Michelle. We can’t let that happen.” Both Jackie and Kelly responded in unison.

Both girls jumped up from where they were and walked directly over to the two guys. Without even stopping for a spit second they reached out and replaced their Mistress’s hands with their own.

The cock Jackie grabbed ahold of belonged to Brian. A somewhat slender bodied, mid twenty’s, errand boy on their floor of the building. She couldn’t believe the size of his cock. Jackie had always figured that he would probably have just an average size cock but now that she had it in her hand, even though it was still in his pants, she knew right away she was going to enjoy it. She could hardly wait to get it out and play with it.

Once she got Brian over to the desk she immediately unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor in a heap around his feet. The whole time her eyes where focused on the tent his cock was making. Once his pants were off of him she could have sworn that it got even bigger since it wasn’t being restrained by another layer of clothing. Quickly she reached up and pulled down his boxers, releasing a sight that just about took her breath away.

In front of her was a 9” piece of man meat. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it and never even realized that she had reached up and was already stroking it until she heard him let out a loud moan that she was certain anyone out in the main office area would have heard.

Quickly she shoved half of it into her mouth. She could feel a slight change in his stance and noticed he was beginning to lift his hands up towards her head. With speed that she didn’t think she had, she immediately slapped them away. There was no way she was going to let him take control of this situation.

“What the hell was that for?” Brian asked with a slightly angry tone to his voice.

Jackie removed his cock from her mouth and stood back up in front of him. “That is no way to address your Mistress slave.” Kneel before me and beg for forgiveness.”

“Like hell I WILLLLL!” Suddenly his voice went up several octaves now that Jackie had his balls in her hand and was beginning to squeeze.

“Now what was that slave? Speak up or would you prefer to be punished some more.” She was starting to enjoy this even more. She knew she was probably being rougher with him than she should but being in control was more fun than she ever thought it would be.

When she finally released his balls, he immediately fell to his knees in front of her. She had squeezed them hard enough to bring tears to his eyes. He reached up with his free hand and wiped his eyes. Once some of the pain had started to die away he finally felt like he could talk.

“Mistress Jackie, please forgive me for my insubordination towards you. Command me as you wish. I shall be your humble and faithful servant.” He almost couldn’t believe the words that had just come out of his mouth.

Hearing Brian, her new slave say those words was making her wetter than she already was. Quickly she commanded him to stand back up and return to where he was sitting on the desk. Even with everything that she had just put him through, somehow his cock had stayed completely erect the whole time.

“Now just stand against the desk and let me enjoy my new toy.” Jackie had his cock back in her mouth before she finished the last word.

Kelly had a firm grip on Stephens cock. She noticed that Stephen was just a bit taller than Brian but had a body that was much better taken care of. Everyone in the office had gotten a look at him once when he accidentally spilt some coffee on his shirt and took it off to change into a new one that he had just bought the day before and for some reason brought it inside with him.

Kelly heard the slap and thought that Brian had slapped Jackie, but quickly realized that it was the other way around. When she turned back around to Stephen she immediately informed him that if he even attempts to be in control, in any way, that he was going to get the same treatment. Whether he liked it or not, she was in charge from this point forward.

“Whatever you say…” He was cut off mid-sentence when Kelly’s hand came up and popped him in the mouth. He could already feel his bottom lip start to swell up a bit.

“As of right now, you will call me Mistress Kelly. Is that perfectly clear?” Kelly informed him in such an authoritative tone that she impressed herself.

“Are you crazy? There aint no way…” He quickly became quiet when Brian cried out in pain and noticed why he was doing that. That quickly changed his whole attitude towards his situation.

“Now what were you saying, or should I say meant to say? Let’s see if the proper head can be in charge of your mouth this time.”

“He stood there for a few more seconds and then finally responded. “Yes Mistress Kelly. Please forgive me. How may I serve my Mistress?”

The corners of Kelly’s mouth started to turn up from the smile that was starting. Somehow she fought off that urge and looked him straight in the eye. She did exactly as Jackie did and lead him over to a chair by his cock.

“Strip off those clothes. I want to see what you’re hiding underneath them.”

“Yes Mistress Kelly.”

Quickly he began removing his clothing one be one. When he started to remove his pants he was unable to on account that Kelly still had a good grip on his cock. He tried to think the best way to word what he wanted to say without having a chance of his balls ripped off.

“Mistress Kelly. Please release my cock for a second. I am unable to remove my pants while your hand is there.”

Kelly realized what he was saying and removed her hand, but only, long enough for him to remove the rest of his clothes. Once he was finished she immediately took ahold of what now belonged to her.

Kelly sat down in the chair and placed her legs over each of the arms on the chair. Her pussy was completely exposed to Stephen and she knew it was everything he could do to not just dive at it. She could already see a drop of spittle start to run out of the corner of his mouth.

“Slave is there a problem? You seem to be staring at my pussy intently. Be a good boy and lick my wet pussy.”

“Yes Mistress Kelly.” Stephen dropped to his knees causing one of them to pop on impact. He felt it and knew it was going to hurt like hell when he was finally allowed to stand up.

Kelly heard it. She immediately hoped that he didn’t do any kind of damage to it. She wasn’t going to let him know just yet that she was a little concerned. No way. She was going to be his Mistress for right now at least so she was going to enjoy herself.

She watched as Stephen began to move closer to his destination. Clearly she could see that he was trying to take his time approaching her. Kelly watched as his nostrils flared when he inhaled her scent.

Suddenly with one quick movement he lunged forward and drove his tongue inside her. Lapping at anything his tongue could reach.

Kelly could feel him pushing forward, trying to bury his tongue in her, to her inner most depths. She was beginning to wonder if he was trying to lick her cervix. That sent a shudder through her whole body. Quickly she reached down, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his head back, removing his tongue from her sweet spot. She almost thought about letting go so he could return to what he was doing when she saw that his tongue was still moving wildly in every direction. She began to wander if he even knew what she just did. She needed to slow him down.

Kelly had his head back so far that she was waiting to hear his neck start popping. In a very authoritative voice she began to speak to him. “Slave you had best begin to slow down or you will get me off way too soon. If that happens then you won’t like the results. I suggest you think about what you are doing. My pussy isn’t going anywhere. Now, back to what you were doing.”

When Stephen opened his eyes and looked at her, they appeared to be glazed over, with a sort of a glassy look to them. When he finally spoke his words came out like they were coming from someone on some really good drugs.

“Yes my Mistress. Anything you want I will give you.”

“That’s very good.” Slowly she began to lower his mouth back to her pussy but whenever she would get him close to her and his tongue would start searching she would pull his head back a little. After doing this several times she released her hold and watched as he slowly began to run his tongue over her clit. A shudder immediately ran up her spine.

Michelle was standing in the same spot she was when her girls led both guys, or should she say slaves, away. “Yes that would be correct to call them that.” She thought to herself. She just about forgot that Alex was standing there.

Alex was beginning to get hard again and there was no hiding it. Unconsciously he had undone his pants and let them drop to the floor along with his boxers. He had his cock in his hand and was beginning to slowly stroke its whole length from its head all the way to his balls. Suddenly his view was blocked by Michelle.

“So you want to play while you watch. So how bad do you want to watch them?”

After seeing what had happened to Brian and Stephen, Alex knew exactly how to answer her. “Yes Mistress I do want to watch them. Even join in if I am allowed.”

“Well my new play toy. You will have to do something for me to prove yourself. If you can prove yourself I just might allow you to pleasure me.”

“Anything Mistress, anything you say I will do.”

Michelle got an evil smirk on her face. “You might regret saying that slave.”

Please leave comments and maybe rate my story. You can also e-mail me at: dirtymind_88@yahoo.com

davesmistress
05-05-2011, 04:09 PM
thanks for the new chapter