PDA

View Full Version : A cock whore in a xxx bookstore

bttm4u2
05-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Well the first time I sucked a man’s cock was in a XXX bookstore. I had been going there to jerk off to really good fucking vids and began to watch more of the sucking and getting fucked variety. I had been jerking off since I was very young, and looking at girls pussies at first, then boys and men’s cocks started to attract me.
I started going to the YMCA and playing basketball, handball, no pun intended, and using the stream room always looking at men’s cocks now. I enjoyed being exposed to men in steam room and showers. I peed openly for men to see my cock and then found out they nude swim days too. So I started going to those and swimming nude and looking at men more. No action there damn it.
So I started going to a XXX theatre/bookstore in the area. At first I locked the door and just jerked till I came and used the bathroom looking for men to look at. After a while I started noticing what others were doing in leaving doors unlocked or partially open so you could see what they were doing and watching. Like a man movie on the screen. So I started not locking my door and standing either w cock in hand or naked from waist down if anyone looked in. The first couple of times the door would open and then be shut for whatever reason. Finally I heard and felt the door open as a breeze blew on my naked ass. I kept looking at the screen where a gut was getting a blow job from another guy and jacking my cock. Then I sensed a guy step in and close the door. He was right behind me as I was jacking my cock and I felt him touch my ass slowly, tentatively as I didn’t protest or pull away he began to take more liberties. He felt me up and ran his fingers down my ass and felt my asshole too. I didn’t say anything just enjoyed his touches, and then I looked back at him and saw his 8 inch cut cock hanging out. I felt an electric shock go through me; here was what I had wanted for so long. I dropped a bunch of tokens in the machine and waited for his next move,
He slid a finger into my asshole that caused my cock to leap and get harder, and then I reached back and lightly caressed his cock. Here I was a virtual virgin with my cock hanging out half naked and a man who was a stranger fingering my asshole and I was holding his cock. Then he started to work another finger into my ass I was practically drooling with the feeling. Without dislodging his fingers I turned as best I could and leaned over to lick his cock head and then to suck it a bit as I stroked it. God it was huge to me and tasty and exhilarating all at the same time. I began to try to take more of his cock into my mouth without gagging and he was finger fucking my ass at the same time. As we were doing this he worked a third finger into my ass and stretched me more and pushed them in deeper, then he pulled them out for a minute. When I felt him start to push them back in they had some kind of lube on them and now he was able to shove them all the way into me. I ah about half or so of his cock in my mouth now and was working on making him feel good I hoped as I had felt him get harder and a bit larger. I was hornier than a bitch in heat and wanted more, then he pulled his fingers out of my ass again, I felt stretched and wet at the same time. Now he turned me so I faced away from him and pushed me over so I was bent and he forced my legs as far apart as they would go in the booth. He reached over and changed the channel on the video till he found one of a guy fucking a guy. Then I heard his pants drop onto the floor. Then he stepped into me and I felt his cock head against my anus and I was a bit scared as well as wanting it. He slowly grabbed my hips and began to push his hard cock head into me. God it felt huge compared to his fingers and I had no idea this was what was going to happen. As the head popped into me he stopped and held it in me. I began to relax a bit and he started pushing more of his big cock into me bit by bit as I groaned and moaned and started to say no stop I can’t take this. Ten he slowly pulled it back to the head and then pushed it into me again, even deeper as I was blowing out a breath he pushed and I felt his balls slap my ass. I couldn’t believe it he had all 8 inches buried in my ass. Then he started slowly fucking it in and out of me till I seemed to relax as I began to enjoy him fucking me. Then he started to go faster and harder as he really started fucking me good and as the guy on the screen was being fucked as well. Suddenly he was fucking me faster and harder than before and then he grunted and drove his cock all the way up my ass and held it in me and was groaning as he filled me with his cum. I couldn’t believe a guy had just fucked me and now I was full of his cum as he held it in me for several minutes till he slowly relaxed and began to shrink out of me, till his cock popped out of my ass/cunt hole. I felt some cum leak out of me and run down my legs. I looked at him and smiled and said thanks I really enjoyed you fucking me. He said good because I enjoyed fucking your tight ass as well. He used some paper towels to wipe his cock off and redressed himself and opened the door to leave as I realized I was still half naked. He walked away and the door was like half open and I saw another guy looking at me so I just turned and started watching the movie again. I felt him enter the booth and close the door. He said you look well fucked my man. I smiled and said I just was thank you. And what can I do for you, he said as he pulled his zipper down and pulled out his 6 inch uncut cock that he really wanted a blow job. I said jokingly no action at home and he said no she won’t suck my cock. I said well that’s good for me then or you wouldn’t be here. He smiled and I sat on the stool in the booth and began to suck his nice cock. As I worked on it I slid the foreskin back and sucked in his cock head and then ran my tongue around under his foreskin. I was like wow where did that come from as I did it. It felt so natural it scared me, and then I was sucking his cock and taking it all in my mouth and down my throat without any problem and a great deal of pleasure. After about 10-15 minutes I felt him get harder and his balls seemed to swell up and then he grabbed the back of my head and held me in position as he started shooting his cum into my mouth. I had trouble not choking on it and was afraid I’d accidently bite him or gag and throw up. I don’t know how I kept from doing wither or both. I swallowed all I could and some ran out and down my face and neck. Once he was done he pulled his cock out and cleaned it off and I licked up as much cum off my face and neck as I could as he watched. He seemed to enjoy seeing me try to lick all his cum up. He said thanks you were great, do you come here often? I said occasionally, and he said I sure would like to have you do me regularly. I said really and he said yeah I would, so I said that’s interesting and I would enjoy sucking your cock and more if you want. He said he wasn’t sure about but maybe. So I said call me Mike and gave him my phone number. I figured he was putting me but as it turned out he was serious.
Ah well another story another day for that adventure.

happytails
10-08-2011, 10:46 PM
cool

abhubby
10-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Nice

bttm4u2
12-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Thank you I love sucking copcks and getting fucked by men anywhere