PDA

View Full Version : Quickie from Vicki

lik2luk
05-10-2011, 12:58 PM
A short but true story with a change to her name. I have known Vicki since I was about 15 or 16. We lost touch many years ago and I never really cared too much to keep in contact. She tracked me down 6 or 7 years agoand we caught up on things.

Meet for drinks with a mutual male friend that I really wanted to see. The 3 of us got a good buzz but called it evening. Vicki was very flirty with both and I somehow got the feeling that she would have taken both us on even if there was a joking suggestion. She seemed to pinch alot when a normal person would have gave a light tap on the arm.

Well many e mails later after that evening and very frank talk on sexual subjects I have come to learn that Vicki is open and enjoys some very rough kinds of play. Because of family obligations I have very little or close to null time available to follow through with Vicki when she comes to town to visit family. This story is a very short and brief one that tells about a quick breakfast meeting, but sets up a story for me to write about at a later time.

I meet Vicki at a local franchise breakfast place. We got a off to the side where there was less people. We caught up on things, friends, family, etc. During coversion I would slip my shoe off and put it between her legs and press it against her warm pussy. It was fun watching her get flustered and loose concentration in what ever she was speaking about. This went on the whole time we were eating. I would do it to her as speaking to the waitress and Vicki would do her best to keep her breath even.

The best part came when I slide over the table to her a set of nipple clamps. She nearly lost it and quickly covered them with her hand so noone would see them. She now had other things on her mind more than normal table talk.

We finished breakfast and on our way out she went to the bathroom. I think she was removing some unwanted items so there would be easy access for me to take advantage of her and tease her.

With her driving, I gave her directions to on which direction to head. The whole time I was fondling her breast and tugging on her nipples. She loves to have her breast and nipples abused. I clamped on the nipple clamps and was tugging, all the while she was barely able to concentrate.

After about 5 minutes of driving we found a very quiet parking lot in a park on a hill. Here it is, broad daylight and I am jamming my fingers into soaking pussy and she is holding up her top up and yelling at me to bite her breasts and nipples harder than I thought was possible. I mean I am really biting. I am biting the left one while I am tugging and squeezing her right one with my left hand.The rougher I am getting the more her pussy is flowing all over my right hand until she came in a tremendous orgasm. It was really exciting.

My cock was as hard as its has ever been. Vicki didn't wait long. She leaned over the center coucil. Opened my pants and pulled out my cock. Boy she was going to town. I was so over the top from making her come that I new it would take long. I was trying to hold off but then she stuck her tongue in the pea hole opening of my cock and that did it. With her trying to push her tongue in as hard as possible I blew my load. I know it wasn't much like everyone always says but at the time it felt like my guts were coming out with all my jizz. Seconds after I came a father pulls up next to us with his two kids. Luckily, Vicki was alread sitting up at this point.

Well, I know it was short but hopefully sweet. When I have the time I will write of our hotel meeting. It is very hard to find time to write a decent lengthy story. Vicki and I are also trying to have a get together soon. If the time is there for a lengthy meeting, we are planning on exploring some new territory. Could be interesting.

Landy
05-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us.

davesmistress
05-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the new addition

loobinator69
06-29-2011, 08:13 PM
thanks for the hot story

Spanky_
07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
real nice thanks