PDA

View Full Version : Better Grades (Teacher / Schoolgirl)

John_Doe
05-12-2011, 06:24 AM
A little something I wrote when feeling horny, don't know if gonna write anymore of it, but enjoy what their is anyway.

Better Grades!

The school bell rang as I sat there at the top of the class behind my desk, shirt and tie and my sleeves rolled up after another exhausting day teaching these kids and trying to open their minds to a world of history.

“Alright class. Have a good weekend, see you all on Monday!” I called out as they rushed to the door and got out as soon as they could. A sea of teenagers rushing to escape their prison for another week.

All except one, Julia, a sweet just turned sixteen year old girl with beautiful long dark hair tied back, a rather good sized breast beneath her white blouse and tie, and short black skirt over what looked like stockings or tights of some kind. She sat at her desk until everyone had left.

I sat at my desk at first, not taking much notice as I began to pile together the paperwork upon it, ready to compile it all and take off to the staff room. I looked up to see everyone gone but Julia. “Julia, the bell has sounded you know, you can go now.” I called out to her.

“I know Sir, I’m sorry, but I can I have a word with you please.” She asked, with a softness to her tone.

“Of course, what is the matter?” I asked.

“Well Sir.” She said as she rose up from her seat, leaving her bag on her desk and coat slung across the back of the chair as she walked to my desk at front of the class room. “I want to talk about my grades Sir. I understand they are down!”

“Yes, I’m afraid so Julia. Your grades have been on a decrease for a while now. You were always such a bright pupil as well. Is something bothering you that you is causing these problems?” I asked her as I leaned back in my tall high backed chair.

Julia stood at the end of my desk. Her arms together behind her back, almost pushing out her breasts as they heaved out front of her perfectly slim young body.

“I’m sorry Sir. It’s just, I’m finding it hard to concentrate lately. All these thoughts of boys keep forcing their way in my mind while I’m trying to study. It’s blocking me from doing anything else but... well....” Julia said, hesitatingly stopping and scared about continuing.

“It’s okay Julia... please continue.” I said trying to see if I could help her in her matter as I saw she was feeling very nervous about something.

“Well, I keep thinking of boys and well, this is so embarrassing Sir, but I get.. Well, wet down there and I want to touch myself. I know it’s bad and all, but it’s so difficult to stop sometimes and concentrate on my work.” She said as she looked down at the floor, her cheeks softly blushing red from her confession to me.

I softly gulped to myself, I had never been in this kind of situation before, especially with a girl and unsure at first how to handle it.

“Okay, well first Julia, their is nothing to be embarrassed about. It is a natural reaction at your age to be interested in boys, and it is not bad to do what you do. Everyone actually does it Julia, even other pupils the same age as you.” I tried to explain, but really badly and a sense of nervousness in my voice.

“Even you Sir?” She confidently blurted out quite quickly towards me as she looked up with an almost puppy dog face to her eyes as she looked for some assurance and guide in some way.

“Yes. Even me Julia. Haven’t your parents ever discussed these kind of things with you?” I asked.

“No Sir. They are very strict with me. I kind of.. Well, looked some things up on the internet Sir. I found so much information about, well sex and ... You know, masturbating and things like that.” She confessed to me.

“Well, the internet is a wealth of information Julia. Just be careful that you find only useful information on it though, as their is some bad stuff also can be found online.” I tried to warn her about the dangers of some sites.

“Yes Sir. I would like to know Sir. Is their any way I can improve my grades Sir. I’ll do anything. I need to get a better grade or my parents will kill me for it. They don’t like it when I get bad grades and punish me.” She said as she stared down at the floor again.

“I’m sure we can come to some arrangement Julia. First off, why don’t you put some of those text books back up on the top shelf there at the back of the class for me. You’ll have to use a chair though as it’s quite high up.” I said to her with a soft smile, trying to assure her I would help her in some way.

“Thank you Sir.” She said as she picked up the books and walked to the back of the class. She dragged a chair along and stood up on it as she started to put some of the books back up on the top shelf. I looked back towards her, as she leaned high up to the top shelf.

Her long legs stretching up inside those black tights of hers, as her short skirt rose up slightly and revealed what seemed like the edges of her ass cheeks, two soft mounds of pink flesh just briefly exposing themselves to me as I stared deeper towards her ass.

I rose up from my seat and made my way towards her. “Can you reach up there alright Julia?” I asked of her as she turned to see me stood just inches behind her now. My face just inches away from her ass. I could smell her sweet perfume she was wearing upon her flesh, a scent that began to cause a slight arousal inside of me.

“Yes Sir, just, I have to really stretch though.” She said as she rose up again and slid another book back. With it, her skirt rose up again, and this time their was no mistake. Up close I could see the pink flesh of her ass cheeks just below the hem of her skirt. It took all my strength inside to not want to grab a hold of her ass and squeeze it, but I knew it was wrong.

Then, it began. She rose up in her slightly high heeled shoes and started to shake, as she fell backwards towards me. I flung my arms out as she fell and collapsed right into my arms. I held her there for a moment as I looked at her.

“Oh my. Are you alright Julia?” I asked of her as she composed herself.

“Wow, yes Sir. Oh your so strong Sir, I thought I was going to hit the floor.” She said as she looked up into my eyes.

We stared at each other, for what seemed like a length of time but was mere seconds.

“Yes well, as long as you are okay.” I said as I lowered her legs to the ground and she stood upright.

“Thank you Sir.” She said as she smiled at me. She turned around and bent over. Directly in front of me as her ass backed up a little and it brushed gently against the crotch of my trousers for a moment. By now, my cock was beginning to harden beneath them, as her ass swung passed and was sure she would have felt it upon her body. She picked up a book, slowly it felt like as she rose back up.

“Sorry Sir. Hmmm, shall I continue.” She asked, as I was a little distracted at first wondering wether she meant the books back on the shelf, or rubbing her ass against my crotch.

“Hmmm, sorry Julia... what?” I asked to confirm what she meant.

“Would you like me to finish putting the books up on the shelf.” She said to me. I shook my head.

“No it’s fine, leave them for now.” I said to her as I turned and walked back to my desk. I sat down, as my cock was growing hard fast and it kind of showed in my trousers. I tried to cover it up as I grabbed a book and placed it down across my crotch as I opened it as if to read it.

“I think that will be all for now Julia.” I said trying to rush her away so I could settle down from my feelings getting worse for her.

“Oh Sir. Isn’t their anything else I can do. Pleassseee Sir. I’ll do anything. I really need my grades improving.” She said as she walked back to my desk. She leaned over it slightly, in a provocative way as her breasts squashed against her blouse, and what seemed like two hard nipples gripped and exposed themselves against the soft silk of her top.

I stared at them for a moment, as I focused on how hard they were. It didn’t dawn on me at first that I was staring too much at her breasts. “Well, hmmm.... “ I started to say but couldn’t find the words to express anything at that time.

Julia walked around the desk and stood at my side. She noticed the book on my lap as it stretched across open.

“Oh, I love that book Sir. I read it every year.” She informed me as she reached down and without asking grabbed it and lifted it up. Below my cock was bulging slightly and showing very visibly through my trousers by now.

As she rose it up and looked at it, she could see how hard I was growing below.

“Hmmm, Sir. I’m sorry I probably shouldn’t be asking this to you. But....” She started as she placed the book down upon the desk, and with one finger teased it upon her lips of her wet mouth. An alluring and beautiful sexual look in her eyes as she looked down at my crotch. “Are you.... Well, horny sir?” She finished saying.

I gulped. I was unsure what to say. Should I tell her the truth and confess, or try and explain it as something like my trousers a little ruffled up and made to look like it. I was stuck for words to say.

“I’m sorry Sir for asking. I didn’t mean to. It’s just, it looks like you.... Well your thing is getting hard.” She said to me, still teasing her finger at her lips staring at both my face and my crotch.

“Well Julia.... Sometimes a guy gets aroused when he least expects it. It’s nothing to be... well embarrassed about really. These things happen.” I said to try and explain it all as she stared at my crotch. My cock still growing beneath as it moved a little.

“Oh... it moved sir.” As she softly giggled a little girly laugh towards it. “It’s, like a snake.... Hehehe!” She said as she smiled and laughed at it.

“Yes, Julia, it is kind of. It’s very long and hard. Now I think....” I tried to move away from the subject but was stopped by her.

“Sir, sorry. Can I see it... I mean I’ve never seen one before, well not like in real life Sir. Please will you show me a real one?” She said as she stared at my cock as it gently moved a little under my trousers.

“I’m not sure if that’s appropriate Julia. I mean, your a pupil here. Surely their is boys your own age you should be asking this to!” I tried to move her away from staring at my cock, but she seemed transfixed now, almost in a trance at it.

“No Sir. I don’t like talking to boys much. Please Sir, let me have a look at yours. Pleassseeeeeee!” She begged almost.

I gulped a little, as I looked around. What harm could it do right? It’s only her looking at it. “Please will you shut the classroom door Julia.” I said to her.

She turned, almost rushed over and closed the door tight as she checked outside was all clear. She returned back to me as she stood there, almost hovering over me. I swivelled in my chair to face her. A little nervous, and unsure about doing this, it was wrong and yet, it felt I needed to, wanted to do this for her.

I started to undo my trousers. I unzipped my pants and reached inside. I looked at Julia, her eyes wide open and staring deep at what she was about to see me pull out.

“Alright, but you need to be as quiet as possible okay Julia. I could get in a lot of trouble doing this.” I said. She nodded, but honestly I wasn’t sure if she heard a word I said to her. My hand disappeared inside my zipper as I pulled it back out.

In my grip, my cock had almost fully grown to over eight inches long, hard and erect as it plopped out and stood upright pointing to the ceiling above as I held it in my hand.

Julia stared at it, her eyes widened even more, as her jaw dropped. “Ohhhhhh wow Sir. It’s... HUGE.” She said as she looked at it in awe at the size.

The foreskin of my cock was already pulled back, as the head of my cock stuck out shining and hard, round and gleaming in the sunlight that shone in on the classroom.

Julia wetted her lips with her tongue, as my cock almost moved on it’s own in my hand. “Oh Sir. I’ve never seen one so... Big before. I mean I saw pictures on the internet but never like this. You must see a lot of action Sir with that size in your pants.” She said to me, almost a soft smile breaking over her wet lips.

“Haha, well not a lot I’m afraid. Has been a while sadly. But thank you for your kind words Julia.” I said to her. “I think I’d better put it away now!” I said as I was interrupted by Julia who stopped me.....

“NO. I mean, sorry Sir. But please, can I... well.... Touch it please. I’ve never touched one before, I want to know what it feels like.” She said to me. My heart beat faster. This was getting past the point of no return I thought to myself, this is too wrong now. A pupil in my class touching my cock in the class room.

“I don’t think that is appropriate Julia.” I said, trying my best to stop it but I even struggled to get those words out.

“Oh Sir, please. I promise I won’t break it. I just want to see what one feels like in my hand.” She said as she dropped down to her knees. Her head inches away from my cock now as I sat there, my cock in my hand pointing up and finding it hard to stop myself.

“Alright, but only to touch okay.” I said. I released a hold of my cock, as it flung loose and bounced around for a moment on it’s own.

Julia’s hand moved over as she wrapped her fingers firmly around the shaft of my cock. I have to admit, it felt amazing to have someone else’s hand upon it, it had been a long time since the last girl I had been with, but her gentle soft touch of her fingers felt wonderful and arousing.

She held it in her fingers, moving it sideways and staring at every angle of it, examining it from every position she could see it.

“It feels so hard, and yet soft at the same time Sir. It feels really nice in my hand though. I like it.” She said as she lifted her head and looked up at me, her eyes staring into my face as she could see I was enjoying her holding my cock in her hand.

“It feels really good you holding it too Julia.” I said to her with a smile.

“Can I... you know, play with it Sir a little.” She asked inquisitively. At first I was unsure what she meant.

“How do you mean?” I asked her, in a hope of understanding, although I had a slight idea what she was going to say.

“Well Sir. Can I, you know, stroke it for you. I’ve never, like, jerked a guy off before and I want to see if I can do it.” She said to me as I gently nodded my head to her.

Her hand firmly gripped around the middle shaft of my cock, began to gently stroke up and down. The foreskin sliding within her fingers as she gripped tightly, but not too tight as to cause issues with her grip.

“That’s it Julia. Just gently slide your hand up and down the shaft. Use your wrists as the action, twist your hand from your wrist and gently roll your hand up and down..... Oh that feels so good Julia!” I said to her as I leaned back. Her hand doing as I asked of her, as she followed my instructions. My eyes closed for a moment as I could feel myself getting more aroused at her actions upon my cock.

“Oh God Yes. Oh that feels really nice Julia. You really are a quick learner aren’t you!” I said as I looked at her.

She looked up at me, and smiled. “I have a very good teacher Sir. The best.” She informed me.

Her hand gently picked up a little pace. My legs opened a little wider as her hand rolled up and down, stroking my long shaft of my cock within her fingers.

“Oh God.... That feels so right. Keep going Julia. Keep stroking my cock in your hand.!” I said to her through hot breathe.

“Oh sir. I like how I’m making it even harder in my hand. Are you enjoying me stroking it Sir. Do you like me jerking your cock Sir?” She asked.

I nodded as I drifted my head back to the back rest of the high chair and closed my eyes. I was lost in heaven at having my cock stroked by this beautiful young girl.

I breathed a little heavier, as I enjoyed my cock being jerked off by Julia as I sat there. Then, it went further. Without asking, without a hint of it about to take place. I felt it. A slight wetness to my cock. It was sensual and sexual as I awoke from my pleasure I was receiving and looked down.

Julia’s tip of her tongue was gently flicking across the underside of the head of my cock. The sensitive part of my cock exploded in this wet touch of her tongue as she licked it over and over.

“Oh fuck... oh God Julia....” I said as I stared down at her. Her eyes fixated up at my face, as her hand stroked my cock and her tongue worked the underside of the tip of my cock. Her wide open eyes staring deep into my own, sensing the pleasure she was giving me. She pulled away after a moment.

“I’m sorry Sir, I just wanted to know what it tasted like. I hope it wasn’t bad of me to do that for you!” She said to me.

“No, it’s fine Julia. Please, go back and do it more.” I said to her as she moved her head in again, her tongue protruded and she flicked it across the head of my cock. I lost myself in her pleasure she was giving me, as my head fell back once more and I closed my eyes.

Her wet tongue, sliding up and down, licking the underside of my cock, and across the top of the shaft below the head. She then went further, as I felt the tip of my cock engulfed into a warm and wet hole. I looked down to see my cock had disappeared inside her mouth. Her hand still stroking and jerking me off from below, but the head and upper half of my cock was inside her mouth.

She sucked on the head, her tongue sliding around inside of her mouth, slipping and sliding against my cock, arousing me, sexually fulfilling my desires and awakening me from inside. I breathed heavier as she sucked on my cock inside her mouth. She was amazing, and although unsure if this was her first time, it seemed to come so natural to her on how to please and suck a cock in her mouth. My arms fell down to the side of the chair, I was helpless in her hands now.

“Oh fuck. It feels so good Julia. Oh don’t stop please. Your so good at sucking cock. Suck on it more. Use your tongue, lick it and suck my cock Julia!” I called out to her, lost in my world of sexual lust now.

She pulled my cock out for a moment to the cold air as it breathed upon it, as she looked at how much she was pleasuring me. “Mmmm Sir, your cock tastes so tasty in my mouth. I would suck on it every day for you if you’d let me too Sir.” She said in a provocative tone. Her mouth moved down again as she engulfed my cock into her mouth and carried on sucking more.

Her warm wet mouth felt amazing as she sucked, licked and used her mouth unlike anything I had felt before. I was growing close, I could feel myself building up to the climax as she sucked and jerked on me, over and over.

“Oh fuck... I’m almost there Julia. Oh fuck yes.... I’m gonna cum!” I called out to her. I was struggling to hold it in for much longer, and I knew it was going to explode very soon.

Julia plopped my cock out of her mouth as she looked at me. “Please Sir. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth Sir. I wanna taste your cum inside of me. I want to swallow it all for you Sir.” She said as she went back to her sucking on the head of my cock. Her hand still jerking the lower end of my shaft as she worked wonders over me.

“Oh fuck... here it cum’s.. I can’t hold it anymore.” I called out to her. My cock began to pulsate in her mouth, my legs gently shook a little as I grimaced my face as a wave of orgasmic pleasure ripped through my body. I groaned out loudly as a wave of cum spewed out of the tip of my cock and splashed inside of Julia’s mouth.

I could feel it swirl around inside of her mouth, and upon her tongue as a second wave splashed out and into her. Her mouth filling up of my creamy white cum as it splattered everywhere inside of her mouth. My body shook gently, my legs wavering at the orgasm flowing through me and weakening my body.

I thrust my cock a little upwards as it penetrated deeper inside her mouth and amongst the juices and cum inside of her. I let out several large heavy breathes as I slowed down and began to relax. Julia’s head pulled back a little, her lips firmly gripped over my cock as it slid out as her mouth closed. Her cheeks puffed a little at the swirling cum splashing around inside of her as she grimaces and swallowed hard, as it all splashed down her throat and into her body.

She stuck her tongue out at the salty taste still ringing in her mouth as she shook her head a little. “Oh wow. That’s very tasty sir, a little salty but I like it Sir.” She informed me as she licked her lips of any remaining cum that remained upon her mouth.

She wiped her hand across her mouth and smiled up at me. “Sir, that felt so good. Did I do well Sir?” She asked me.

I looked at her and smiled. My cock, glistening from her wet mouth and cum stained as it began to grow a little limp below. “You were amazing Julia. You really learn fast, and I’m sure your going to please many guys in your life if you continue on like that Julia. You did really well, I’m proud of you for swallowing all my cum, I know it is hard with so much.” I said to her.

“Oh Sir, thank you so much. I really enjoyed the taste, it’s a little tangy and salty but I like it. I just wanted to try it and see what it tasted like and to see if I knew how to suck a guy’s cock Sir.” She said.

“Well you did very well for a first time. Better than most I would say. I think your grade is definitely going to be improving after that lesson Julia.” I informed her as she almost bounced upon the floor to herself at hearing the news.

“Oh Sir. Really? Oh wow, thank you so much Sir.” She said as she rose up to stand.

“Well, I think you had better run off home now Julia. It’s getting late and you don’t want your parents to wonder where you are now.” I said to her.

“No Sir. Thank you so much. Hmm, I know I shouldn’t, but.... Next time can we try something else. Maybe improve my grades with a different lesson Sir?” She asked of me, holding her hands clasped together in front of her body, and gently wavering her body side to side.

“Of course. I’ll see what lesson I can think of for next time your in my class Julia. Now run along now, and I’ll catch you next week.” I said.

Julia rushed to her desk, grabbed her bag and coat and went to the door, opened it and walked off, a huge smile on her face and bouncing it seemed with delight.

I sat there, my cock now limp and still wet as I put it away inside of my trousers and thought to myself, what have I just started? It was so wrong to do this, and yet, it made me feel so good inside how she pleased me. I already inside my mind had tried to think of other ways to try and prepare for a new lesson for Julia to learn.

johnscates
05-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Cool story please continue.

saintman
05-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Good story. Thanks

davesmistress
05-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Good new addition

Thanks

Landy
05-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks for yet another interesting story.

wackedout54
05-12-2011, 08:26 PM
ANOTHER AMAZING story thank you

John_Doe
05-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Damn, it's hard waking up all horny and nothing else to do but want to jerk off lol. So, seems I was in the mood, I wrote a little more. Enjoy.

LESSON II:

The weekend passed quickly as everyday it felt like I couldn’t get Julia’s ‘new expertise’ out of my mind. My dreams, as several times I found myself just sat there in my home lost in thought of her beautiful luscious lips going down upon my thick hard cock and sucking, as she worked on me like a professional who had seen many cocks inside her mouth over the years.

As Monday came around, I grew at first a little impatient, and excited at seeing her once more. I knew inside it was all wrong what we did, and the thought of doing it again had kept sticking in my mind about what I could think of us doing next. Would she even want me to? Was it just a one-off?

That Monday morning, I saw her arrive in school, almost with a bounce as her beautiful breasts bounced beneath her blouse. Walking up and down the corridor as I spied on her in some way, to see her reactions and wether she was feeling alright about what happened the few days earlier. From all I could tell she seemed fine. She caught me looking down at her from the stairway above, as she turned from her locker and walked up the stairs and stopped next to me.

“Hello Sir.” She spoke to me with a soft smile upon her face. “Hmm...” she began as she turned around to make sure no one was listening in. “Have you thought of what our next lesson could be? I really want to learn more Sir, I hope you have a plan we can work from and I can take home and study!” She said trying to keep others who may be eves-dropping in think we are talking about learning at school.

“Yes, if your sure you wish to continue.” I asked. My heart beat faster, and it almost dropped as she answered. “Oh yes Sir. I want to learn it all!” She spoke to me as I smiled.

I pulled out a piece of paper I had wrote earlier and slipped it into her hand as I turned and walked back up and headed to my class. Julia opened the note and read it, her mouth dropped a little as she looked up and saw me leaving as she turned and headed to her next class.

Those hours seemed to go on for days it felt like. But soon, the bell rang and the day was over as the class rushed out of my room to escape the madness of another day of school. I sat there in my class, wondering if she would show up.

Minutes went by, as the school quietened down. Sitting there, wondering, hoping she would arrive when a soft knock at the door. I turned my head to see her stood there. Her white blouse with heaving bosom beneath, her short black skirt over some stockings it seemed across her slender thighs.

“Come in.” I said to Julia as she entered. She shut the door behind her. She stepped across to my desk and stood there, as she placed her bag and books down upon a students desk behind.

“Sir, about your note. I... well I.... I did as you asked Sir.” She said to me as I could already feel my cock harden beneath my trousers. I softly gulped, I was unsure if she would but she had followed my instructions.

“Let me see then. Prove it. Show me that you followed it to the letter.” I said to her, with a slight strictness to my words.

She licked her lips softly as they glistened from her wetness in the sunlight shining in through the windows. Her hands rose down as she grabbed the hem of her skirt and began to lift it up. Her soft slender skin of her legs began to be exposed to me as I stared upon them. Then, she raised it higher.

“There Sir. Just as you asked me to. I took my panties off at break time and been walking around all afternoon without my panties on. It’s felt so good to have the cool air flow against my pussy. It got me really wet Sir. Is that what you wanted to see Sir?” She said to me as I looked upon the soft unshaven bush of her pussy. It was trimmed down slightly to a nice soft bush of hair around her pussy lips, as I stared at it. It was an amazing sight, as this sixteen year old girl held her skirt up over her hips and showed me her pussy without her panties on.

“You have a beautiful natural pussy Julia.” I said to her as she leaned forward a little towards her. My hands gently ran up the length of the outside of her legs. She was so smooth in her skin, so soft and tender as I rolled my fingers up and down across them. I then moved inwards, as my hands gently rolled around and in the inner thighs as I caressed her legs. Up and down, stroking her legs in my fingers as I could feel her breathing a little heavy at my touch.

“Mmm, Oh Sir. Your touch feels so good on my skin. I love the way you touch me Sir. Mmm, I am getting so wet down there Sir.” She said to me as she closed her eyes and drifted her head back as I stroked up and down her inner thighs.

“You have perfect legs Julia. Your skin is so soft and young and fresh to touch.” I spoke as I leaned in further towards her body. My head close to her thighs. A soft musky scent of her pussy flowed out towards my nostrils as I could smell her innocence of her fresh unripe pussy. I rose one of my hands up as I very carefully, softly and so gently brushed my fingers up and across her bush of her pussy. The hair sweeping aside slightly as I could feel the wetness of her pussy lips upon my fingers.

“You really are very wet aren’t you Julia.” I said as I kept brushing up and down, softly over her lips and bush of her pussy.

“Mmm, Sir. That feels amazing, the way you touch me down there.” She said as I looked up at her in her own form of ecstasy with her head tilted back slightly, eyes closed and her deep breathing flowing through her wet lips.

“This is lesson number two Julia. It’s about taste. I want to taste you. I want to know what you taste like down there. Have you ever let anyone lick you down there before Julia?” I asked as I looked at her.

She dropped her head and looked down upon her. “No Sir. I don’t know what it feels like. Does it feel good to have a guy lick you down there Sir?” She said, a sweet innocence to her smile.

“You will enjoy it a lot Julia. You need to relax and just sit back and let a guy use his tongue and lick you there.” I said as I put my hands upon her hips. I pulled her around to my desk as I pushed her gently back towards it. I lifted her up slightly as she sat upon the desk, a little higher than where I sat in my high rise chair.

I rolled my hands back down over her thighs, as I pulled them apart, as her legs separated and her musky scent of her pussy flowed out as I leaned in towards her golden delight. I licked my lips, as my head moved in. “Just relax Julia.” I said as she sat there, her palms at her side behind and to the side as she leaned back a little.

I moved in as my head was within an inch of her pussy. I closed my eyes and smelled her freshness. She smelt so good down below, so right to taste and lick. I protruded my tongue as I moved close. My tongue gently and softly touched the lower end of her pussy, close to her ass. I rolled it up as I raised my head. It ran up and across her pussy lips as the wetness of her juices flowed upon my wet tongue as I licked her.

She let out a soft moan as I tasted her, licked her down below. “Ooooh Sir. It feels.... OOOOhhhhhh Don’t stop Sir. Do it again, please!” She pleaded with me as her legs softly quivered a little from my lick. I moved back down, and once more slid my tongue up and over her pussy lips and across her soft trimmed bush surround them.

I licked my lips, as my tongue brought her sweet taste of her juices she was drawing into my mouth. She tasted sweet, a beautiful freshness to her taste of her wetness upon her pussy lips.

“Oh Sir... I’m .. Kind of tingling down there now. It feels.... Oooh Sir....” She softly called out as her head rolled back and her eyes closed. I moved in, over and over, gently and softly sliding my tongue up and down across her wet pussy lips, tasting her, licking her beautiful innocence of her pussy.

“Oh God Sir... oh Fuck yes.... Don’t stop Sir... Please keep licking me down there.” She called out through heavy breathing.

I continued, licking her as I lapped her up like a puppy licking it’s first bowl of water. Short quick laps of my tongue upon her pussy lips, then followed occasionally by longer laps as my tongue glided up and across her.

I looked up at her face, it showed pure ecstasy upon it as she moaned softly out through broken lips as she grimaced in pure lust at me licking her out.

“I am going to try something else now Julia. I am going to slide my tongue inside of your pussy now. Just try and relax, let me lick you out, let me eat your pussy out and just let it happen.” I spoke to her as she opened her eyes, looked down upon me and nodded gently. She was in my control now, I could do anything I wanted to her, and it felt like she would just accept it.

I slid my tongue out as my fingers move in to the side of her pussy lips. I gently prized them apart as her pussy opened to a soft glistening pink delight of her inner walls. I could see her juices slipping around inside and over her, how wet she was, how sexy it was to look inside of this beautiful young sixteen year old girl’s pussy.

I moved in as my tongue gently guided it’s way inside of her pussy. It slid in with ease with the wetness of my tongue mixing with her own juices she was making from her own sexual arousal. My face buried deep against her mound of her pussy, her softly trimmed bush of her pussy hair against my mouth, nose and face.

Inside of her, my tongue began to work. It slid around, licked, swirled around in circles against her inner soft labia walls of her pussy. I rolled it around gently at first, not wanting to move too fast as I licked her out inside.

She moaned, as her legs, her thighs gently tightened against my shoulders. Her hips bucked a little as I tasted her and licked her. “Oh fuck Sir.... OH my God.... Oh fuck yes.....” She softly called out as she breathed heavy as I licked.

I could feel inside that I could only penetrate so far inside. Her hyman still relatively in tact inside of her pussy. I didn’t want to push hard, as I concentrated on the side walls of her inner pussy, licking them, tasting her juices as they flowed and splashed around upon my tongue. Tasting them back inside my mouth as I buried myself deep against her mound of flesh.

The soft wetness of splashing flowed out from below of her pussy as she looked down at my face buried deep against her. One of her hands moved down, almost instinctively as she gripped against the back of my head and forced me to eat her out never ending, pushing my face deeper against her pussy.

“Oh Fuck Sir... Keep licking me out Sir. Oh fucking hell... this feels so good. It’s so much better than me rubbing myself down there Sir.” She called out to me. My own mind wandering around as I concentrated on her pussy and inner labia of her walls of tender soft flesh. My tongue swirled around inside of her pussy.

I continued on for several more moments as she bucked gently and tightened her thighs against me, and I knew she was enjoying this new sexual pleasure I was giving her.

I pulled my head away as I looked up at her, my lips, mouth and face covered in her juices as she looked down at me. I licked my lips, taking every drop of her scented juice inside of my mouth.

My hands gently pulled her pussy lips apart more, separating and opening them as I gripped higher slightly as her soft round nubile clitoris became exposed to me. “Now it’s time for you to have an orgasm Julia. Just relax, and let me do this for you!” I said to her.

I leaned back in, but this time my tongue glided gently over her clitoris. Her hips bucked hard as she shook upon the table. “Oh shit.. Fuck yes..... Oh my God. Sir.. What are you... OH FUCK YES!” She called out as I licked over her clitoris again.

Over and over, licking across it as I moved in and carefully wrapped my soft lips over it and sucked on it. She bucked hard, as her thighs gripped tighter than ever across my face now as she raised her legs and wrapped around over my head.

“OH MY GOD... SIR.... I’M ... I’M.... OH FUCK YES....” She almost softly screamed out in pure lust and ecstasy at being satisfied in this way. Her hips gently bucked towards my face a little, as if she was fucking me. Her thighs opening and closing tight against my head.

“Oh God Sir.. I’m gonna explode.. OH MY GOD ... HERE IT CUMS SIR.” She called out as I continued to suck on her clitoris, licking it and send her into her own heavenly pleasure of sexual discovery.

She began to shake, her whole body convulsing as her orgasm exploded inside of her. Her face grimaced hard, her moans breaking through her lips hard and heavy as she shook for several more moments as I slowed down and pulled away. Her clitoris, slipped back beneath it’s hood as I released my grip upon her.

She collapsed back to lay upon my desk. Heavy breathes from her mouth as she laid there, trying to get her composure back inside of her body from her orgasm. I wiped my mouth against my lower face, as I licked the juices that stretched upon it.

She leaned up after a moment, her face looked upon me. Her cheeks rosy and red as she heaved her bosom softly beneath her blouse. “Oh.. Sir. That was like... WOW. I’ve never felt anything like that before Sir.” She said smiling at me.

“So did you like it then Julia? Did you like your second lesson?” I asked of her.

“Oh Sir yes. I loved it. I can’t wait for lesson number three Sir.” She said as I helped her slide off the end of the desk as she stood there in front of me. She grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it down over her pussy and thighs.

“That’s a good student. I’m really happy your enjoying your new lessons Julia. Next time, we will learn something else.” I said to her as she walked over and grabbed her books. She turned back, and looked at me.

“Thank you Sir for helping me with this. I’m really loving every moment of it.” She said.

“It is my pleasure Julia. Oh, I have a little homework for you. Here.” I said as I opened a drawer and pulled out an envelope. I handed it over to her as she took hold of it.

“Now, don’t open it till you get home. And make sure you are all alone alright, do you understand. No one must see it.” I informed her.

“Yes Sir. I will. I’ll see you tomorrow Sir. Thank You!” She said as she turned and walked to the door. She opened it, checked the corridor outside and walked off.

I sat there, my face still covered in part of her juices I could still smell of her inside the room. I had to clean up quickly and freshen the smell so no one would know what was happening. I sorted it all out before anyone else came as I left my class and headed home. Another great days teaching sorted at school.

wackedout54
05-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Thank you

phogga
05-14-2011, 09:23 AM
Great story - keeping it coming

dumbo
05-14-2011, 11:31 PM
excellent story!

kell9962
05-16-2011, 06:11 AM
Hope like hell their is a lesson #3 in the works for us all to read please continue

John_Doe
05-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Thanks for nice feedback all :) Heres another chapter I wrote.

Lesson III:

Julia returned home that day, a spring in her step and her pussy still slightly buzzing and tingling form the sensation she had felt from her orgasm that the teacher had given her.

As she returned, she made her way up to her room and unpacked her school things as she slid the envelope out of her pocket. She looked at it, still unopened as promised. She wanted to open it, read what it said but she waited, as she hid it under her pillow and went off to eat and do her homework.

Hours passed as her parents finally went to bed, not long after Julia herself went to her room and locked the door behind her. Now, it was her own private time. She sat on the bed, a soft excitement built up inside of her body as she slid the note from under her pillow.

She carefully pulled the envelope open as she slid out a piece of paper folded in two. She opened it, upon which a message was inscribed.

“Dear Julia. So far your grades are improving really well with your extra credit work you are doing. I thought it was about time for a little homework. I want you to ....”

The message stopped for several lines before it continued on.

“.... Take off all your clothes, and lay upon your bed. Then I want you to softly caress your naked body, every touch of your soft skin. Feel yourself, arouse yourself and make yourself wet down below. Then, and you will know when the time is right, I want you to slide your fingers down and gently rub over that soft pussy of yours, softly at first and build it up faster and faster. As you rub yourself, try sliding a finger, or two inside your pussy and finger yourself. I want you to enjoy your naked body, masturbate and think of me as you touch and play with yourself. Build yourself up to a climax and have an orgasm. And when your finished, and calmed down from the wonderful sensations you are feeling inside, I want you then to write an essay on what you did. Every detail, every small thing, touch of your fingers upon your skin. This essay will be handed to me in an envelope the next day, and I will be marking it as part of your grades. Teacher!”

Julia sat there, as she smiled, and placed the note down to her side. She had touched herself before, several times but had struggled on occasion to reach an orgasm like he had given her. She knew she had to be quiet, so her parents couldn’t hear her masturbating in her room. She was tingling with excitement, anticipation of what she was about to do. She went over and made sure her door was closed, as she tried it and turned to face her bed. This was her moment, her alone time to finally enjoy her own naked body.

That next day, Julia arrived at school, bubbly and jumping almost like a new schoolgirl. She went up to the classroom where inside the Teacher I sat behind my desk. She carefully knocked on the door and entered inside. The school kids passed by in the corridor as she stepped across, pulled out an envelope and placed it on my desk. I looked at it and smiled, as she smiled back, turned and left the room.

I picked it up and placed it in the bag down at the side of my desk. The kids started to pile in as the lessons began. That day went slow it felt, as hours passed by until the end of the day and school bell rang to end the day.

I made my way to the car and drove myself home that night, as I took my time, grabbing a glass of wine to sit and relax upon my couch. I pulled the note out of my bag as I opened the envelope and read the long essay she had written.....

“Dear Teacher, here is my essay. I hope you enjoy it as much as I really enjoyed writing and doing it.”

I read it as she started to continue on, as I read it.

“I stood in my room, the darkness settling in through my closed curtains. My lamp at the side of my bed give me some soft light and set the mood for what I was about to do.

I began by undressing, as I removed my tie from around my neck, and then gently unbuttoned my blouse. I could feel my heart beating fast beneath my bosom. My lacy black bra just about held my large succulent breasts within their grasp.

Next, I ran my hand down and behind my back to my ass, as I unclasped the clip and then began to unzip my short black cut skirt. I wriggled my ass as I pulled it down and revealed the soft cheeks of my ass. My black lacy thong pulled up the crack of my ass, as the cool air flowed against me, giving me a wonderful sensation to be almost naked in my room.

I stood there, in my underwear of black lacy bra and panties. I already could feel a warm sensation between my legs. I wanted to explore it more, but I knew I should take my time. I reached around back as I undid my bra, as it pulled it down and revealed my large soft breasts out in the open. My nipples were already beginning to harden, my auroras large and round, with soft pimples like effect across them from the cold air.

My hands rolled down across my waist as I spread them to the side of my hips. I took the corners of my lacy thong in my hand as I rolled it down. My panties slipped down to the floor as I raised my feet and slipped out of them. I felt so... natural to be completely naked. It felt so wonderful.

I stood there for a moment as I took in everything. I looked in the mirror at my naked flesh staring back at me, the shapely curves of my figure, my sweet tender ass cheeks, my curvaceous breasts that stood out proud and hard nipples at the end of each. I looked at myself for the first time and admired in truth about how beautiful I was naked.

I stepped across to the bed, as I laid down upon it, on top of the sheets. My hands gently roamed across my skin, my flesh of soft nakedness as I caressed myself, touched myself and felt the wonderful touch of my own body. My fingers gently floated across my large breasts, as I gripped them and gently squeezed. The softness of the mounds of flesh in my hands, as my nipples perched at the end of each, pointing directly up to the ceiling.

My right hand gently moved down across my waist and stomach, inside I could feel a warm sensation of butterflies almost fluttering within my stomach. My hand moved down, further towards the pleasurable heaven that awaited it.

I could feel already the soft wetness that was slipping from between my legs. The wetness of my juices beginning to gently flow out from within, as I opened my legs a little wider. My fingers moved down and over the soft patch of pubic hair over my pussy. They slipped through and down as I caressed gently across the puffy lips of my wet pussy.

My fingers began to get wet from my touch, the soft wetness slipping upon my fingers as I brushed my fingers back and forth, slowly at first as I began to rub my pussy. I closed my eyes, and began to imagine a handsome man down there, using his tongue to kiss me, lick me and eat out my pussy like I had never felt. It made me wetter, as my juices dripped out upon my bed and across my fingers.

I picked up speed a little. My breathing grew heavier with each thrust of my fingers of my hand slapping up and down across my puffy pussy lips. The warm sensation building up inside of my lower body, as I felt sensations like I had not had before. My other hand still squeezed gently and caressed my left breast. I wet my fingers of that hand, and ran them across my areolas and nipples, trying to arouse them more and make them harder.”

I continued to read, as by now by cock itself was beginning to harden within my trousers. I ran my hand down below, as I gently rubbed the palm up and down over the large bulge building up. I unzipped my trousers as I reached in and pulled out my large and thick hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it, as I started to stroke myself. Jerking my cock as I began to read on, of her story of masturbating at my request.

“My hand rubbed harder across my wet dripping pussy. The lips started to swell slightly at my touch, as I tried something new. One of my fingers extended out as it slid within the confines of my pussy. It slipped in with ease. The wet juices slipped around my finger, as it soaked the soft skin. I penetrated as far as I could go inside, as my finger reached an end and could not go any further, as I rolled my finger around inside. Stroking against my inner labia walls, so soft and tender flesh within.

My finger rolled in and out, as my breathing grew heavier with each thrust. I slotted another finger inside, as the two of them, all wet and dripping with my love juices thrust fast and hard inside of my tight wet cunt. My hips began to gently sway and rock with the fingers fucking my soft cunt. I grimaced and breathed heavy as I fingered my wet pussy, imagining a hot stranger fucking me with his thick hard cock. As it would penetrate me deeper up inside, thrusting his big hard meat inside of me with each push. Slamming it harder, deeper inside of my wet dripping cunt.

My hips rocked harder, slamming up and down off my mattress below my naked body. I finger fucked myself, harder and deeper within. The juices of my pussy slopped around as it dripped out of my wet cunt and to the sheets below my body. My hands covered in my love juices.

I could feel myself getting closer, as my body began to convulse, hard and quick as I shook violently as I continued on as best I could through this beautiful orgasmic state that was overtaking my naked body. I moaned, softly, yet as loud as I could without others hearing as cum hard and fast to a wonderful orgasm. My body began to relax after a moment as I removed my two fingers from within my pussy lips as they dripped with my juices.

I pulled my hand up and licked, sucked on the taste of my own pussy that was on my fingers and my hand. I tasted so sweet, so innocent. Sweat dripped across my naked body as I laid there, my body all warn inside from my orgasm. My pussy still softly tingling with the sensation of finger fucking myself.

I had masturbated to an orgasm for the first time in my life and I loved it. It was natural, wonderful and beautiful to feel within. I wanted to take it further, I wanted to do more. I wanted to feel a big hard cock for real within my pussy. To be fucked, deep and hard and dominated by a man, a stranger, someone who would make me have multiple orgasms as he fucked me and made me lose my virginity to him.”

She finished saying as I stroked my cock to a long hard jerk as my cum exploded out the tip and across the room to the floor. I jerked several more times as I moaned loudly at exploding reading her story. I sat there, for a little while longer, as my cock started to slowly go limp after a while in my hand, the cum softly dripping off the tip below. I knew she wanted me to take her, to be her first. But I had to make sure the time was right, the place was right. Where I coulf fuck her, and give her what she wanted, slowly and penetrate deep up inside of her tight wet cunt and break that hymen within her pussy.

Landy
05-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Awaiting the next installment.

Smile123456789
06-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Great story. Please Continue this.

danosee
06-05-2011, 10:47 PM
please continue. :)

frankjohnmoore
07-18-2011, 11:51 PM
very nice,,,,thanks