PDA

View Full Version : 1st time with another man

stdlvr69
05-13-2011, 07:49 AM
I have been very for 25 years. When I got married to my husband I had never had sex with another man. My husband was in the military and had been all over the world and had sex with many women. He would ask me often if I miss not ever having been with another man before. I always told him that I was satisfied with just being with him. Over a period of time he seemed to have gotten to convince me that maybe I should have sex with another man.

We had talked many times on who I would have sex with. I always told him it would have to be somebody that I was comfortable with. Tom was a friend of my husband’s and I got a long with him and my husband suggested that I have sex with him. It took me quite a while to get up Kurds enough to agree. Finally after some time I agreed. I was really nervous about the whole prospect of sleeping with Tom and because of my nervousness it took me a long time before I set a date.

I had talked to Tom and made the arrangements for Tom to come over on Friday night. Jack said that he would leave and wouldn’t come back until I called them. Jack helped me to clean the house to make sure that everything was ready for the big night. It was about eight o’clock when Tom called and asked if he’s if I still wanted him to come over. I reluctantly said yes. I looked at Jack and said I guess this is it. Jack kissed me told me he loved me and left.

Tom arrived about half an hour later. I had changed into a sun dress that did not really cover a lot. At Jack’s suggestion I did not wear a bra or panties. I was very nervous and at the same time I was excited about what was going to happen. Tom was very aware of my situation and took his time talking to me before he tried to do anything with me. I normally do not drink and I had a few glasses of wine to help me relax. Tom sits on one glass of wine while I had my three. After the third glass of wine, asked me if I’d like to date? I replied yes.

Tom put some slow music on the stereo and we began to date. Tom was not doing anything other than dancing with me nice and slow. After a few minutes dancing from beginning rub my back and pulled me closer to him. As people because her to him I could feel the erection in his pants. I put my head on his shoulder and continued to dance as he rubbed his hard on against me. The longer we danced the more he rubbed his hard talk into my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet from the stimulation.

Tom began to work the zipper in the back of my dress down as we danced. After a couple of minutes he had it all away down to the bottom. Tom did not rush and he rubbed my back up and down against my skin. I always liked having my back rubbed. I was kind little bit in a fog and did not notice that he had worked his straps over my shoulders. As the song changed Tom step back and address failed down my arms and barely covered my breast. Tom reached up and move my arms so that the dress fell down on one side and then the other and began kissing me.

I was scared and excited and the fear I had of being with him still overcame my excitement and so I did not respond to Tom. Tom asked me if I was okay? I replied yes. I told Tom I was scared and I was excited and did not know what to do. I told Tom if anything was to happen he would have to make it happen. Tom kissed me and said don’t worry. Tom guided me over to the couch and let my dress fall to the floor. I stood there totally nude in front of him.

Tom began kissing down kissing me down my body. He nuzzled at my neck for a little bit and worked his way down to my breast. My nipples were very hard and I could feel that and they felt like they were even more sensitive than ever before. I could feel the wetness between my legs even more as he did this. I could smell my own sense and wondered if he could smell it also. As Tom kissed and lick my nipples and Noble gone them his hand went down and began to crash my butt. As he was caressing me he worked his hand around to the front between my legs and began to rub my click and work his finger up and down my slit. Unconsciously I parted my legs for him to give him better access to my pussy.

I just stood there and let Tom do whatever he wanted with me. I was kind of in a daze and I could not believe this was happening to me. Tom had me sit on the edge of the couch and note down between my legs. Tom Lean me back on the on the couch and as I lay back, began to eat my pussy and finger me at the same time. My clit is very sensitive and Tom’s tongue was driving me nuts. I know, could tell that I was nearing an orgasm and he worked his fingers harder and faster and out of my pussy. I was breathing very hard and after a couple more seconds I had the first orgasm with Tom.

Tom stood up and got undressed and got between my legs and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit and rubbed it against my clit. I’m still very excited from Tom just eating my pussy and I was ready for him to slip in to my pussy. Tom began to slowly work his cock in and out of my pussy and slow pace. If I was making love to Jack I would have moved and done things with him but since this was Tom I just laid there. I was still enjoying the feeling of Tom’s cock in my pussy and after a couple of minutes I could tell tom was ready to cum.

Tom began to work his cock faster and faster into my pussy. I could feel his cock swelling within me and knew it was only a matter of a couple more seconds and I would feel his hot cum squirting inside my pussy. Just as I was ready to have my orgasm Tom pulled his cock out and squirted his come all over my belly. I felt very let down. I did not want him to do that I wanted to feel his cum inside me but I never told him.

Tom leaned over and kissed me and told me I was good and thanked me. I thanked him and kissed him back. I thought he would’ve stayed with me longer but he kind of surprised me when he got up got dressed and left. I felt very confused about what had just happened and was sitting there thinking about it when Jack walked in the door.

I did not think about how Jack knew the Tom had left since I have not called him. Jack came over and got some tissue’s and wiped Tom’s cum from my belly. Jack asked me if I was okay as he kissed me. I just checked back and told them I loved them. Jack said he loved me too and began to play with my pussy as he kissed me. Jack was working his way down my body teasing my nipples as he was working his fingers into my pussy and rubbing my clit with his thumb. In a matter of seconds Jack had me coming.

I told Jack he would have to give me a minute to catch my breath. While I was catching my breath Jack stood up and got undressed. Jack’s cock seemed like it was harder than it had been in a long time and I reached up and began to play with his cock. Jack move closer so I would not have to reach for his cock. I knew Jack wanted me to suck his cock. As I played with his balls I began to lick the head and worked my way down to his balls and back up to the head again before I took the whole thing in my mouth and swallowed all the way down in one motion. I normally don’t suck his cock this way but I knew that would get Jack off a lot faster. I could field and Jack tensing that he was getting close to coming in and stopped and told Jack that I wanted him to make love to me.

I told Jack to lay down on the floor and I climbed on top of him I reached down and guided his cock into my pussy. I sat there for a second on top of Jack before I slowly started to rock my hips back and forth. I knew if I was on top I can control how long it took before Jack would cum and I did not want him to come very fast so I would rock my hips for a while and stop leaned down and kissed him tell him I loved him and then slowly start rocking back and forth. I wanted this to go on alone bit further but Jack was too excited and began barking up and working his cock in and out of my pussy. As I felt his cock swell ready to come I worked my hips faster and faster and we both came together and I could feel him inside me. I sat on top of him for a couple more minutes as his cock got soft.

We laid on the floor for a while and Jack said let’s go to bed. I picked up my dress and Tom picked up this close and we walked upstairs to the bedroom. I did not know that Jack had not really left when Tom got to the house and had watched the whole episode.

Jack questioned me extensively after we shower about having sex with him. Jack wanted me to describe in detail what happened and how I reacted to it. I told Jack that did not feel real comfortable about what happened. Jack pressed me for more information about how I felt. He asked me detailed questions about how I felt when he kissed me when he played with my breast when he fingered my pussy. Jack asked me if I gave Tom a blow job. I told him no. Jack asked why I didn’t give Tom a blow job? I said I did not feel comfortable. Then Jack said we should have Tom, over again so that you get more comfortable being with other men.

All the while as Jack was asking questions he was caressing my body. Jack knew how to get my body excited. My nipples were hard, my pussy was wet and I was in a state of high arousal. Jack was also very excited and knelt on the bed and spread my legs so they can have better access to my pussy. You will get used to other men. It may take a while for it to happen, but I’m sure that you will in time. In the meantime we will have, over and we can do it again until you used to be in with him.

Jack talked to me the whole while he made love to me asking me to think about what I felt. I didn’t really know what he was asking whether he wanted to know what it felt like emotionally or the physical part. I told Jack that I was really confused and that I thought I was cheating on him. Jack told me that I was not cheating because he knew about it. Jack also told me that he wanted me to do it and enjoy it. Jack really emphasized enjoying myself.

Over the next few weeks and Jack invited him over frequently. At first Jack would pretend to leave and watch from the outside window. At first I wasn’t aware that he was watching through the window, but he always seemed to command justice Tom was leaving. I finally confronted Jack about how he knew just when to come in. Jack confessed that he was watching through the window. I don’t know why but it was more exciting knowing that Jack was watching. I told Jack that it was more setting when he was watching and I knew he was there.

The next time Tom came over Jack stayed in the room and took pictures. Jack told us what to do as he took pictures and somehow I do not think about what I was doing since I was being told what to do and I knew Jack was watching. Somehow Tom seemed to be more excited too. Don’t know whether it was the fact Jack is taking pictures as he was watching or just knowing he was watching me made me more excited than before.

All the nerves of my body were like they were on fire. I could feel the air, I could feel him breathing, I could feel the heat from his body, and I could feel my hard nipples and I could feel my pussy dripping. I took Tom’s cock in my mouth and as I did so I thought of my husband watching and new I was going to give him a terrific blow job. I fondled Tom’s balls as I worked the head of his cock into my mouth and then worked my mouth down to the base of his cock licking up and down as they went. I looked around on his balls sucked each one of his balls and my mouth and then work my way back up to the head of his cock. I could see Jack move and take more and more pictures as I sucked Tom’s cock. Tom must’ve been feeling some of the same excitement that I was because after what seemed only like a short time Tom began coming in buckets. I swallowed as much as I could but I could not swallow it all and had come dripping out of my mouse down my chin and onto my breast.

Jack had me open my mouth so they could see the come in my mouth and get some pictures and take pictures of the rest of the come on my face and all my breast. I told him I needed a break and went to clean up. After I came back I saw the Tom was hard again and Jack was also hard and they were both standing there waiting for me. Jack sat down on the couch and told me to get between his legs on my hands and knees and suck his cock while Tom for me from behind.

I began to like Jack’s cock up and down teasing him not taking it as him into my mouth all the way but licking him like a lollipop. Tom was pounding away at me from behind and I could feel him going deeper inside my pussy it didn’t take him long before he was coming again. I stopped sucking Jack’s cock and concentrated on Tom so we both came together. I was still breathing hard and trying to catch my breath as Jack got up and moved and told Tom to trade places. I told Jack that wasn’t ready I was I needed to catch my breath but Jack immediately began pounding away at my pussy. It didn’t take but a minute and both of us were coming again.

Jack pulled his cock from my pussy dripping with come and I could feel come dripping down my leg from both Tom and Jack. Jack moved to the couch and told me to lick his cock clean. As I like Jack’s cock clean I could see Tom getting hard again. Normally only on a good day with Tom or Jack would get hard two times in row let alone three times. The next thing I knew was Tom was back behind me rubbing his cock up and down my slit. I could feel him pushing slowly until he made it all the way in. Tom waited a few seconds before slowly working his way back until just ahead was inside and then slowly worked his way all the way back in. Tom worked his cock in and out of my pussy slowly for several minutes before he came again. I think I must’ve came three more times while Tom slowly worked his cock in and out of my pussy.

Jack had gotten up from the couch reset the camera cards and taken more pictures. When Tom finished he went to the bathroom and cleaned up and left. Jack looked at me with a hard on and asked if I was ready for more? I replied yes. Jack said he wanted me on top this time. I told Jack I didn’t think I could last long being on top. Jack said I know you come harder when you’re on top so I want you to come really hard.

Jack was laying on the floor as I crawled on top of him and I sat down on Jack’s cock. I was sitting all the way down on Jack’s cock and waited for a minute. Jack asked what I was doing and I told him I needed to wait a minute. Jack began working his cock in and out of my pussy while I was trying to regain my composure. I could feel the muscles in my pussy working harder or couple seconds and I would be coming again. Jack pushback on my shoulders soon I was sitting straight up, because he knew that would make me come again. I sat there a few more seconds catching my breath.

Jack waited for a minute and then told me to wiggle my hips back and forth. Jack knew that when I began to rock my hips back and forth I would come harder and harder. Jack kept urging me to wiggle harder and faster. It didn’t take long and I had one of the strongest orgasms I could remember. Jack came at the same time I was and I collapsed on his chest. After a few minutes I could feel Jack’s lip cock fall out of my pussy and I could feel the come dripping out of my pussy onto Jack’s balls.

Jack and I got up and took a shower. Jack asked me how I felt and I told him I was sore. Jack smiled and told me he loved me. Then Jack told me that after I got into practice I wouldn’t be sure anymore. I asked him what he meant by get into practice? Jack said you’re only used to one man a night. Before long you’ll be used to three or four in the night and you won’t be so sore. I looked Jack in the eyes and asked him if that was really what he wanted?

Jack said that he was very excited having watched other men have sex with me. Jack said that he loved me very much and it was very exciting for him to have other men have sex with us. I thought of the night and what it happened with Tom and Jack. It had been years since Jack was able to have sex with me three times in row in a couple of hours. As I was asking Jack about other men and him wanting to watch me with the other men I could see Jack’s cock get hard again. I told Jack I love them and I wanted to please him. We made love one more time that night and fell a sleep.

To be continued:

stdlvr69
05-13-2011, 07:51 AM
I have been really horny lately, ever since Jack started sharing me with Tom. Everyday they would both have sex with me until they both came at least two times each. Now after two months of every day sex I have been by myself without anyone to have sex with. Jack said he would be home on Friday.
1. Jack called and said he was not going to be able to get back home and I should drive to Pittsburgh to be with him for the weekend. I told him I was really horny and I was on the way. I threw a few things in a bag and practically ran to the car. I drove as fast as I could and when I got there I checked into the hotel and went up to the room. Jack was nowhere to be found.
I decided to take a shower and get freshened up while I waited. I was in the shower and I could feel the hot spray from the shower as it cascaded over my body. I felt like every nerve was on fire and I could feel every drop of water caressing my body. I felt like I had a thoughts little teases on my nipples and thousands of caresses as the water drops rolled down my body. I was on the vergy of cumming just from feeling the water. I lathered up my body and was making my way down and really began working on my pussy.
I was working my fingers in and out of my pussy and was cumming hard and I had my back against the wall of the shower and felt the wave of pleasure flowing thru my body. I could not believe I came so hard and so fast from taking a shower. I was resting against the wall when I noticed the phone was ringing.
I quickly grabbed a towel and went over to answer the phone. Jack asked how long I had been there and what I was doing? I said I just got out of the shower and I had only been there for about an hour. Jack said he was still in a meeting and to slip on the sundress I wore to the lake a couple of weeks ago and not to bother with anything else. I told Jack you could practically see thru the dress and if I did not wear anything I would be practically exposed to the world. Jack said good and to meet him in the bar in fifteen minutes.
I thought about it for a few seconds and said if that was the way he wanted me then I would give it to him. I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror and I could tell I was not wearing a bra or panties as you could clearly see the dark hairs of my bush. I normally do not shave and have a very thick bush and it was very obvious in the mirror. I was thinking about it and what to do when I spotted Jack's electric razor.
I flipped open the beard trimming attachment and quickly removed all the hair from my bush and then gave the stubble a quick buzz. I was now completely bald down below and you could not see thru the dress.
I went down to the bar and it was a bit dark and I looked for Jack and I spotted Tom who waved at me to come over to the table where he was sitting. I sat down and Tom introduced me to the other guys at the table. Dave was from Ohio, Mark was from Chicago, Bud was from Knoxville, and Dan was from Boulder. Tom said Jack was talking to the manager about having dinner outside since it was nice out.
I thought about it and wondered what Jack had in mind. If I was outside in the sun all the guys would be able to see thru my dress. I felt myself getting wet thinking about all the horny guys who would be looking at me at the table. Jack returned and said to everyone let's all go outside.
The guys went out first and Jack and I followed after a brief hello. Jack kissed me and said he missed me and slipped a hand under my dress and rubbed my clit and smiled saying you shaved didn't you? I said yes, that I knew you would be able to see my bush thru the dress if I were not wearing panties and thought it prudent to shave.
Jack smiled and said he guessed so and walked out with me. We walked slower than normal as we went to the table and I could see all the guys looking at me and Tom chattering like a monkey in heat. I was wondering what he was saying to them as we approached as all of a sudden they all got quiet and looked at me standing in the sun. I knew what they could see and went along with it and asked if they all liked what they were seeing?
Dan was the first to speak and said it was all in the eating. my looked at Jack and asked what was for dinner? Jack said he made arrangements little manager for dinner about that time two waitresses came out with drinks . I had a mango mojito and the rest of the guys had their normal drinks .
We were halfway through our drinks when the food arrived . Jack ordered another drink for me and all the guys opted not to have another drink just yet . during the dinner the waiter came over and asked if we needed anything in Jack ordered another drink for me . Jack looked over to me and said come on drink up . than a told the waiter to get another drink for me
During dinner every now and then Jack would lean over and whisper something to me .At first I did not notice that when he was whispering to me that he was unbuttoning a button on my dress . it was not until I noticed the waiter stare as he asked if I wanted another drink that part of my dress was unbuttoned. I looked over at Jack and Tom and leaned over and whispered to me that he thought the waiter liked what he was looking at and I noticed that Tom had unbuttoned another button . I looked down and noticed there were only two buttons at my waist holding the dress together .

The waiter came to the table with another drink and I noticed that the two waitresses had been replaced with waiters. I looked up at the one waiter and asked what happened to our original waitress. He looked damn at me and said she traded tables with me. I looked up at him and asked why? He replied: she thought I would like waiting on the table better than the one I was waiting on. It also commented that he was waiting on a table full of young guys.

I asked him if he was disappointed and getting a table full of older people? He replied no. He added that he would be off work in a half an hour. I smiled at him and looked at Jack and ask him if he wanted to join us? The waiter replied he would love too! Jack replied that he would love them to join us to. Jack then asked him if he had a poll in clearing the hot tub. Area. The waiter replied he would see what he could do. He quickly went away and came back with another drink for me. We finished eating our dinner and our waiter came back with another drink for me. The waiter told Jack that the hot tub area was now shut down to all customers. Then the waiter told Jack that we would be a would to use the hot tub area privately.

Dan looked at Jack and asked if he could be the first to eat women got to the hot? Jack looked at Tom and asked if he had a objections? Tom replied no. Dan looked at the other guys and asked if they had any objections to him meeting first? They all replied no. Mark added that he bet it was good eating too. Bud and Dave both agreed and said they wanted a taste too, before it got too messy.

When we all got up to go to the hot tub I noticed that the last two buttons on my dress had been unbutton. I decided not to bother buttoning them, since I would be taking the dress off anyway. Tom smiled at me and asked me if I was feeling okay? I replied I was feeling just fine. I mentioned that it was a bit breezy. Tom smiled and said everyone enjoys a breeze, especially the view of a beautiful woman walking in the wind.

I don’t know why I was excited is what I was from walking partially nude to the hot. I could feel how wet I was as I walked as I could feel some of the juices from my pussy running down my leg. As we stopped for the waiter to unlock the door I thought I could smell the juices from my pussy. Dan had moved up beside me while we were walking and as I was standing there he slipped his fingers between my legs and felt my slit. Dan put his fingers up to his lips and licked his fingers. Damn commented how tasty it was. Bud was now standing on my other side and did the same thing. But commented to Dan that he had second dibs on eating my pussy.

Jack was standing beside the waiter opening the door turned around and said to everyone that everyone would get a chance to eat my pussy before anyone put your deck in. Jack further commented that the waiter got a turn too. I looked at the waiter and asked him his name. Tony he replied. I asked Tony how old he was? Tony replied that he was 25. I asked Tony if he had ever been with an older woman? Tony replied no, but you don’t look like an older woman. Then Tony added that he only wished his last girlfriend was as sexy as I was. Tony told me he was about ready to come in is paying its just thinking about how I would be to make love to.

Tony verified that all the doors had been locked and was no one in the hot tub area. But in Dan did not wait for Tony to say everything was okay and they had my dress off. Dan had me sitting on the edge of the hot while he was in the hot tub with his face buried between my legs. Mark and Dave were both looking on my nipples while Bud was standing by my face with his cock in his hand. I knew what Bud wanted and began to lick the head of his cock. I was having a hard time concentrating on giving Bud a blow job.

Dave told Dan that he was taking too long and it was someone else’s turn. Bud reminded everyone it was his turn next and pulled away from my mouth. Tony was quick to take change places with Bud. Dan had now moved out of the way and Bud was now eating my pussy. He had one of my labia in his mouth and was pulling on it and liking it at the same time. Then he switched to the other side and was pulling on the other labia and licking it at the same time. Then he started licking my click slowly at first and then putting his whole mouth over top began to suck so it was coming into his mouth and he kept pressure on my clit and it was driving me nuts. It didn’t take long and I was coming again.

Tony could tell I was having trouble concentrating and was holding onto the back of my head and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and as I started to shudder from my orgasm Tony squirted in my mouth. From all the noise that Tony made when he came Mark knew that Tony came and set him next. Tony backed away and before I could get a breath Mark at his cock in my mouth. Mark must’ve really been horny because after a few strokes he was coming also. Mark pulled away and said that was great. Dave now took Mark’s place and put his cock in my mouth.

Bud was working three fingers in and out of my pussy as he licked my clit and I was ready to come again. I pulled back off of Dave’s cock and said you have to give me a second to breathe. I came hard again and as I guess the last big breath Dave put his cock to my lips. I started to lick the head and then just took the whole thing in my mouth all the way down to the base. I gagged for second but quickly overcame the reflex sensation and began to give Dave a blow job. It did not take Dave long before he came also.

Mark had replaced Bud being my pussy and Bud was standing to the side telling everybody how great I tasted. Bud turned to Jack and thank him for inviting him and sharing me with them. All the other guys responded the same thanking Jack. Jack said you’re welcome, but you really need to thank her for being so hot and sexy and being agreeable to take care of all of us. Everyone immediately began thanking me telling me how hard and sexy I was and how great it was for me to let them have fun with me.

Jack was the last one to be my pussy and as he finished he turned to Tony and said since you are the youngest you can be the first. Tony got into the hot tub and pulled me closer to the edge. Tony rubbed the head of his cock against my click and then slipped it into the hole. It felt so good to have a hard cock in my pussy. After having seven guys lick and finger my pussy for what seemed like forever to finally have a hard cock working in and out of my pussy was great.

Tony was ranting and raving about how wet and how good my pussy felt to him and how much better I was than all the girls he had ever been with. A couple of seconds after that I could feel Tony stiffen and begin to squirt his load in my pussy. Tom quickly took Tony’s place and was pounding away at my pussy like he had not had any in a very long time. I could feel myself begin to come again and as I started to come so did Tom. I commented to Tom that was very fast and Tom replied he would make up for the next time.

Dan had replaced Tom and was working slowly going in and out trying very hard to savor the feeling. I was kind of glad that Dan was taking his time as he gave me a change to recover a little. But that was short-lived as Dan came faster than the other guys. Dan apologized to me for coming so fast. I told him not to worry about it but everyone was really excited and everyone was coming fast it was not just him. As Dan pulled out and said next Mark took his place. The other guys were cheering Mark on and it must’ve had an effect on him as he soon came just as fast as Dan. Mark commented that he couldn’t believe that he had just came that fast.

Dave was quick to say he was next and didn’t waste any time as he pounded away like a jack rabbit and came quickly also. Bud was next and said to everyone that he would show them how it was done that he would not come as fast as everyone else. As he began to work his cock in and out of my pussy I concentrated harder on working my pussy on his cock. As he was pulling back I would clench my pussy hard on his and let him go all the way in with ease and then clamp down hard again and in less than a minute Bud was coming like the rest.

Jack smiled at me and said change places. Jack said at the edge of the hot club and was laying back and had me straddle him. Jack pulled me down to him and kissed me and then told me to wiggle. I knew from years of experience that Jack could last a long time when I was on top and he was on bottom. I began to slowly rocked my hips back and forth as Jack just laid there and let me do all the work. Jack mentioned to Tony and Dan that my nipples were lonely.

Tony and Dan each began to lick my nipples as I went back and forth on Jack’s cock. It wasn’t long and I was coming very hard and I told Tony and Dan they had to stop that I couldn’t take it any longer. Jack told Tony to let me suck his cock. I was so hot and so excited that I took Tony’s cock in my mouth and began to suck him into the back of my throat. I really didn’t want to give anyone a blow job but I was so excited I would do anything. Jack told Tony to let me do all the work and not to do anything on his own.

Jack was at his hands on my hips helping me to grind my clit onto him, which brought me to another orgasm and made it harder for me to concentrate on Tony’s cock in my mouth. Jack could last several minutes if I was on top and he wasn’t doing anything. So I decided to concentrate on giving Tony a good blow job. I pulled off Tony and told him to straddle Jack so he was directly in front of me and I could concentrate better on what I was doing.

I took Tony’s cock into my mouth working my tongue around the head crashing inside his legs and crashing from the back of his balls on the way to the front with my fingers. I worked my mouth up and down his cock a few times then pulled it out of my mouth and began to lick his balls and from the base of his cock to the tip up and down a few times and then quickly switched in deep throated him and working from base to tip a few times and as I went down the last time to the very base of his cock he came in my throat. It took a few seconds to swallow them to recover my breath before I let him out.

Tony stepped away his cock now limp, a smile on his face. Jack still have not come as Mark straddled over Jack and smiled at me. I reached up with one hand and cup marks balls as I worked his cock up and down with my other hand. I pulled down on Mark’s cock so the skin was stretched tight making the head bulge a little bit as I began to lick it with my tongue. I stuck the tip of my tongue into the tip of his cock and then pulled it into my mouth and began to work at in and out as I worked my hand up and down his cock. Between the quick strokes of my hand on his cock in sucking on the head Mark quickly came.

Dan was next and as Dan had his cock in my throat Jack finally came. Jack just laid there and didn’t say anything. I concentrated everything I had on Dan and I used the same technique as I had on Mark and soon Dan was finished. Bud told Dave he had to be next because he wasn’t hard yet. Dave took his place and said I’ll show you how it’s done. Dave said she’ll be here all night on me now. I decided I would show Dave a new trick. I stuck my finger down into my pussy and took some of the come from my pussy and I took my hand and as I began to give Dave a blow job I stuck my finger up his bunghole and worked in and out as I sucked his cock and he was done in less than a minute. As Dave pulled his limp cock from my mouth Bud asked what happened to being there for a long time? Dave said at least I could get it up.

I told Bud to come over and that I would help him out. I took his cock into my mouth and began to lick it and sucked and tickled his balls and after a few strokes he began to harden in my mouth. As soon as he was totally hard I pulled off and told Dave that he could get it up. I stood up and told Bud to lay on the ground and replace Jack. I straddled Bud and began to grind my pussy against him and concentrated on moving up and down so he would come faster. But lasted longer than the other guys but came faster than Jack.

Tom replaced Bud and I straddled him and did the same thing I did to Bud. When I finished I told the guys I needed a rest. All the guys thanked me one over to the showers and got dressed and left. Tony said he had one door set so that we could stay for a few minutes longer just to make sure that the door was pulled shut when we left.

Jack and I sat in the hot for several minutes without saying a word. Jack looked at me told me how much he loved me and how great it was. Jack kissed me and as he did I felt his hard cock poking me in the side. I asked him what it was? Jack replied something for you. Jack made love to me one more time and we went to our room and slept until noon.

ryouez69
05-13-2011, 07:58 AM
The second part was hotter, great story

davesmistress
05-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
07-13-2011, 01:19 AM
had too skip this story it had some words missing and some words out out place, i will get back tom it later,.

loverproposal
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
it took me loong to read but was fucking aweosme with pictures, why dont you post some real images