PDA

View Full Version : A loving anniversary letter

Bradley
05-13-2011, 06:49 PM
I just put this together to send to my girlfriend later on in the next couple of weeks. But i kind of lost the point and just got into sex, so despite this being in the story thread, i would love someone to constructively criticize it so i can tidy it up before it arrives in her hands with flowers and a reminder that i will be visiting her soon. She lives quite a way away at the moment so our visits are far too brief until i move down there with her.
The names have been changed to protect the guilty

Enjoy anyway.

Hi Bree, i was thinking about our anniversary and was thinking about us. I wanted to remind you about how wonderful it is to be with you and how much you make me want to grow and be a better person. I want to be down there with you experiencing that with you. I will be down there in not too long. I know you don't want to be in the city for more than a couple of years, but i am looking forward to being there with you to experience the city and the people and mostly the food until i am fat. And then head off into the sunset, preferably somewhere warmer i guess is the likely goal. Somewhere we can both have jobs and be happy and the idea of settling down is charming, i still believe it will be more appetising closer to friends, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
I remember early when we were at the uni village and you were so worried about my complete incompetence at phys that you helped me for hours, frustrated but patient, you probably doubles my mark, unfortunately i probably needed to quadruple my marks to get through. But you put in so much more effort than i thought i had for a night before an exam. I feel i owe you that over again many more times.
I want to romance you and win your heart and head over a million times over, I want that excitement to return to your eyes the one where you wanted me somewhere as badly as i wanted you. I want a whole bunch of things, but perhaps you need to take a breath before i write this part of it down, because i predict me writing this part is more for me and my enthusiasm at seeing you again than it really enhancing your sensations and memories. I want to think you have read this and are wet and desperately want my visit now or tomorrow, or yesterday. I have some idea of what i am about to say, and i am starting to get a little hard thinking about it. Sorry, it will be gratuitous.. and probably long hehehe.
Remember my cousins wedding in the Rocks, I can't really remember the ceremony all that well, but i remember everything about you when i spilled that juice on you. I have a slightly clearer memory of walking hand in hand down the beach, then glancing around guiltily as we snuck up into the dunes, making out deliciously, then without much hesitation i found the bottom of your dress up, and your underwear to the side and i was filling you up on the beach. My dick rushing away inside you as you smiled at me, we laughed at the idea of being seen, but i wanted you so badly i would have done it on the beach where everyone could see if it meant being in that moment with you. And then laterwe were cold, so we went home while some of the preperation was coming along at the hall. we went back to where we stayed and that g-string resonates in my head still, because we stripped in the room and made an insane amount of noise as we tested that bed, I think i had trouble thinking of anything else for the rest of the wedding thinking of the scratches on my back and the look on your face for the rest of the night.
Or that nervous hyper excited sexy time we had in my little red car after your graduation, it may have been your mum and grandma upstairs waiting for you to say goodbye, we went into the basement and sat there and talked sweetly about missing each other. But the night adjusted and so did our clothing as we struggled into the backseat awkwardly and had the most awesome back carseat sex and you made me cum hard in there, i am pretty sure i lost clothing cleaning my mess up, but you were so cheeky and amazing, and i am pretty sure someone walked past and wouldn't have missed the car bouncing in the carpark. I remember your sighs and you had the wickedest grin afterwards, between the nervous stops to try not to be seen, and the extremely fast pace of my dick pounding inside your wet pussy as you bounced like a ball on well, my balls. You felt incredible and i wanted to be left there with you for weeks on end until i had lost all sensation in my dick and fingers and tongue and eyes and nose so that there was no more ways to experience that night.
And i guess you want me to stop by now, but i want to keep going so much more, I have an overly stimulated sex interest and I want to encourage yours as unhealthily as possible. i have tried to be good about not over sexing the conversation being so far apart, and you kind of sick of my one track mind, and i know you want me to be a better person before you find that trust we had before, before i let my lazy comfort get in the way of me growing in any direction. But you helped me out of that and now i want you to know where I want to take you. But i want to badly over sex this letter for you, so you are in no way surprised by my state of mind right this second.
I have some, actually an endless range of possibilities of things i imagine doing with you that are perhaps not something you would do unless you were comfortable with me and as crazy as my imagination is. So we can take each other to those places. My head goes to walking in your door and meeting you in the elevator my hands all over you, up inside your top as some unknown security camera is surprised by your hand in my pants and my tongue around your nipple before arriving precariously at level 11... I hope it is 11 at your place, otherwise we will be really embarrassed.
I want you to have trouble with the door enough that i can run my hands under your shirt and stroke your sides knowingly as you giggle and the door loses priority. I lean over and kiss your neck, then move over your shoulder to kiss your knowing lips as perhaps the door unlocks and opens, but we are locked in that place with my hands meandering on your skin and your mouth, freshly washed no doubt, is locked against mine in the hall as we take a step or two inside the room. Before the heavy door even closes we would be undressing each other, my hands crawling far more freely over your body and yours too finding warmth in my flesh. Our bodies close, touching each other all over knowing those curves and those muscles but desperately wanting to be as close as possible within each others arms. We might not even make it to the bedroom but it doesn't matter, we will be over heating. my kisses all over you and my fingers running down your arms and up your back. your hands grabbing my arse and pulling me close. The last remnants of clothing restricting my pushing you up against the wall and filling you with my rapidly hardening cock. Our hands having all the fun, my finger rolling over your nipple as my other hand glides the smooth over your sexy ass. Your hands finding stomach taut(this is imagination right) and you smoulder and greedily go lower, pulling my cock out from the underwear you got me. tehe. Are you having fun yet?
I want to know you are comfortable with me, and to be sure, i have to do something and see how far you will let me have control, our bodies naked and perhaps finally in the warm comfortable bed i drop you into it and without even thinking long i move up between your legs, lay over you and with my hands gliding up over your legs to your hips with one kiss i then slide the length of my hard dick inside your willing lips. you are soaking wet, but i am a painful tease and pull it out again. My kisses grow stronger and my fingers softly stroke your every square millimetre of flesh, tensing your body as i perhaps let you feel just the tip of my cock inside you again. But the game is different today, your not getting enough and you want it hard and fast. You aren't going to get that, you will be out of control without enough attention where you want it. Deep inside you. But i offer release, on my terms.
"Get on your hands and knees for me Bree, and spread those legs and you will get what is needed".
You hesitate but short of forcing me, you may not get what you want without bending to my request. Your back arched exposing yourself to me, i let my cock run up and around your thighs, softly gliding it between your wet lips while you push back at it, for a moment you have me inside you again and sigh with relief but the opportunity to fuck you fast is left unfulfilled and as i softly enter a little, my fingers run up your back and i massage you a little before closing my hands down over your dangling breasts and finally slide my length inside you again. your body responds and pushes back at me, encouraging me deeper and to give you the extremely hard fucking you are on your hands and knees begging for.
Leaning over your shoulder i hold tight and kiss your neck again, before whispering," Not yet Bree, you have to be a little more patient tonight."
And as i squeeze your nipples tighter between my fingers i pull the length of my cock out of you again and gather myself behind you. My cock out i put it on top of your ass cheeks and let you know i haven't gone far but massage your back and shoulders for a little longer. I then run my hands down over your hips and your ass and under your thighs, touching your lips absently before lowering myself behind you. Facing your ass and pussy upended at me you feel exposed and hesitant, but you will have to trust me.
I blow into the crease between your cheeks from behind you and you glance around almost angrily, but you are well behaved and just stare, rather than move away. the air slides up your ass and down between your warm pussy lips and before you think twice i move my mouth in against your pussy. Bending my head back, my mouth covers the length of your lips as i slide my tongue up and down them, your resistance is failing and you start to find yourself enjoying it more than expected. My tongue lashing up and down your lips before trying to follow where my cock filled you, kissing your pussy heavily as you push against my mouth. It is awkward but working as you begin to feel like this is what you needed. I move my hands over and under you but can't get to everything i want to play with, so i adjust and move you further up the bed so you are no longer hanging off the edge.
Greedily i move myself under you and slide my head between your open thighs again, now lying with my body under yours, i hope you take the bait with my cock pointing firmly at your face, but really i just need to feel you cum with my face locked between your thighs. My lips go back to where you now can't do without them, and i kiss your inner thighs gently almost before diving tongue first back into your pussy. My tongue wrapping around inside and everywhere you are exposed, my lips closing on your clit briefly as my hands glide over your ass and back. Over saturating you with sensations i put my hands on your ass and slide fingers down between your cheeks, near your ass before slipping my finger inside you while my mouth nibbles and sucks at your sensitive clitoris.
Moaning is the least of your worries at this stage and i pull back and mention the neighbours will hear you, so thinking better of it, you put your mouth on my throbbing cock and close your lips around the head. Your little hands holding it at the base so you don't try and put too much in, while you play mischeviously with my balls and i try my best to make your eyes go crossed. My tongue doesn't let up even though i lose my own concentration as your warm mouth closes on my cock, i have a goal and I am going to keep eating you until you cum so hard you won't forget it. My finger inside your pussy keeps worming away with another as i kiss you softly around it my tongue working furiously in concert with my fingers trying to bring you to a peak. I want nothing more than to hear you scream out you are cumming so i can have my tongue wrapped inside you at that moment. Your body tensing as my hands glide over your every nape and reminding you of how sensitive your body becomes. your arms and thighs and back and ass. Your breasts pressed firmly against my stomach as you moan into me, your nipples hard against me as you cum and my fingers scratching softly up your back.
And when you cum you are going to be a little lost for a while, sensitive and aching, but you will get more, i still have a rock hard cock you have between your lips again, but i am in no hurry to finish there. I hestitantly remove it from such an inviting warmth and slowly turn you onto your back. Laying over you again, i kiss you breasts and you shake, your neck and you shiver and sigh, and as you slowly ease back from the orgasm place you go, i slowly slide my cock inside your wet grasping pussy lips again. Now over you i kiss your face and neck and lips and begin to fill you at the pace you were hoping for. to begin, you are sensitive still, but willing, and in my head you are moaning for more all over again. And as we fuck once more, we stare into each others eyes knowingly, this is what we share best, our kisses furious reminders of being too far apart for too long. Your legs wrapped over my ass wanting me to never leave that space. The time is lost and you lose yourself once more, you scream into my mouth and i keep fucking you until you want me out. Your intensified sensitive body pushes me out a moment too early. I was so close to filling you up, that i shoot the first part deep in you. but my cock is pushed out and between our bodies my cock launches strings of cum over you,squashed between our bodies some falls from my stomach and as the gap opens up you feel some squeeze between your breasts and slide towards your neck. My body is bent and i have no control any more, my lips just holding yours as we hold each other. in that moment of sexual bliss. And then we look at each other and we lovingly share another kiss. Smiling you complain of the mess, but i roll you over me and you thoughtfully rub the mess onto me, before just laying there in each others arms, hot and sticky and spent and happy.
Now once i got started i felt compelled to keep going a little bit more... Woops

These are just some of the things ialready do or want or remember vividly in my head that they can't be true and my imagination has enhanced them, and i want to experience so many more things anywhere, everywhere we go. I don't mind where it is, But i want those moments to be with you. I want you to feel saturated with the positive memories and happy moments that you have given me and i have given you so we can grow and keep enhancing ourselves and each other in every way possible as we continue this crazy life that is ours.

I miss you endlessly
I love you

Happy anniversary.

So feel free to criticize this and i will probably make adjustments as i can't bring myself to reread and edit right now, i have a hardon i can't shake... or want to shake hands with now, so i will do what i have to do, enjoy.