PDA

View Full Version : First Indiscretion

bks1963
05-13-2011, 08:51 PM
I’m Julie; 33 at the time that this took place. Before this happened, I had only been with my husband. We met in high school; dated; and I wound up pregnant. We promptly got married and have been happily married for 16 years.

I am 5’6 about 130 pounds, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes with 38d breasts. I worked at a dental clinic and received an invitation to attend a conference being held in Nashville. The conference lasted three days and culminated with a dinner that also included a band and some dancing. I rode with three other ladies from our clinic. During the drive, I was shocked to hear them discussing the possibilities of getting laid while at the conference; recounting encounters at previous conferences. Seeing that this was my first, I had no such stories. I also had no intention of fooling around.

Dinner started at 6 with a happy hour followed by eating at 6:30. I was dressed in a yellow dress with blue poca dots that came to just above my knees. As everyone was finishing their dinners, the band started playing and soon, couples began finding their way onto the dance floor; my friends included.

As I sat there enjoying the band, I was approached by Thomas whom I had met at one of the seminars. Thomas was good looking guy, about 6’, 175 pounds, black hair and brown eyes. If I wasn’t married, I would definitely be interested in finding out more about him. We sat and chatted for a while, and I will have to admit, I was enjoying the attention. After declining two offers to dance, I finally accepted when he asked a third time. It was probably the two glasses of wine that I had had.

We danced a couple of fast dances when the band played a slow song. Thinking we were done, I started heading back to my table. When he pulled me back, asking for a slow dance. Against my better judgment, I agreed. As we danced, we chatted, having a good time. Sometime during the dance, he drew me closer to him to the point that my breasts were being lightly pressed against his chest. I also felt something hard pressing against my thigh. My mind was spinning. Was I feeling what I thought I was? The song ended and went right into another slow song, so we continued to dance. During this second slow song, Thomas changed the tone of the conversation when he started complementing me on how I looked and how he liked having my breasts pressing into his chest. Then he asked if I was interested in joining him in his room for a night cap.
My mind was a whirl. I hadn’t had any guy put a move on me since my husband. It wasn’t my intention, but, I soon found myself sitting with him in his room. To his credit, Thomas was very smooth and patient. He didn’t try to rush things. We just sat, talked and had a good time and enjoyed another glass of wine. I kept waiting for him to make a move so that I could decline and leave. Finally, he asked if I would be interested in making love to him. My plan to decline and leave changed when I heard myself say “I only make love to my husband, this would be fucking”. His eyes widened and he smiled before leaning in to kiss me. I did nothing at first, but eventually began kissing him back, opening my mouth as our tongues met. He pulled back long enough to look into my eyes, asking if I really wanted to fuck. I smiled, said yes, and began kissing him.
As he kissed me, he unzipped my dress which slipped off of my shoulders and onto the floor. Soon he had me naked standing before him; his hands alternating massaging my breasts as we kissed. Then it was my turn. I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it then began unbuckling his trousers. A slight tug and they fell to the floor leaving him standing in just his boxers; his cock peeking out. Another quick tug and his boxers joined his trousers on the floor. My eyes must have been big as saucers upon seeing his cock; only the second one I had ever seen live. He was about the same as my husbands’ 6.5 inch cock only Thomas was much thicker.

Thomas led us to his bed, laying me in the middle. He began lowering his head to my pussy when I stopped him and had him reposition with his cock in my face….a 69. I got familiar with his cock, licking it like a lollypop as his tongue began probing my pussy. As he licked, I tried to suck his cock but could only get the head into my mouth, damn, he was thick! We 69’d for a bit before I began feeling my orgasm building then my pussy convulsing as I came. Damn, that was intense. When I finished cumming, Thomas repositioned himself over me. I opened my legs, and he moved in, kissing my breasts, neck and face as his cock lightly brushed against my pussy. Then I felt his cock pressing harder into my pussy. I grabbed his cock and guided him to my opening. Kissing him, I told him to go slow.

Slowly, he pushed and I felt my pussy beginning to open to his cock. Damn, he felt huge. I had doubts I could take him. Slowly, he pushed in; pausing to allow my pussy to adjust before pushing in further. Then, to my amazement, I felt his balls resting on my ass. I had taken all of his cock. God, I felt full! Thomas was like “damn, your pussy is tight”!

We laid there with his cock buried in my cunt, kissing. Then, I felt him beginning to move, working his hips in little figure eights, his cock buried in my cunt; he we rubbing my clit just the right way and in record time, he had me cumming for a second time. After I came, Thomas began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my pussy, building a steady rhythm as we fucked. Soon, he was slamming his cock into my pussy hard and fast. Then to my amazement, it felt like his cock was growing in size and I began feeling another orgasm building. Sensing his climax was near; Thomas asked me where I wanted him to cum. I pulled my legs back and spread them wide and told him to fuck me. Then I felt his cock swell even more before feeling a rush of warmth deep in my pussy as he came causing my pussy to spasm yet again. Thomas slowed his assault on my pussy, collapsing on top of me, cock deep in my pussy.

Thomas and I fucked a second time. This time, long slow and steady starting out with him on top; switching to doggy; and ending with me on top as he gave my pussy another load of cum. Once finished, we took a shower to clean up before I returned to my room. As we cleaned each other, his cock grew hard again. He pushed me back against the wall, kissing me, pressing his cock into my belly. I spread my legs then stood on the edge of the tub, raising myself up till his cock slid into position. As he held his cock, I lowered my pussy onto his waiting cock. Once in, Thomas hooked is arms under my legs, and while pressing me into the wall, went to work fucking me before filling my pussy with cum for a third time.

I finally dressed and returned to my room. Fortunately, my roommate was not there so I didn’t have to explain where I was. It had been a while since I had been fucked like that. My pussy tingled for a couple of days after returning home.

davesmistress
05-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks for this new addition

John_Doe
05-14-2011, 05:36 AM
Nice little story there. I Enjoyed it.

phogga
05-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Nice little hot story

STUDPLUS
05-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Nice story.