PDA

View Full Version : A weekend full of surprises for Mandy,... and I

mongo
05-14-2011, 10:09 PM
"We need to get on the road in 40 minutes," I said. My friend Nick had called a few weeks back and said he had gotten tickets to see the Bears play the Panthers in Carolina. We would soon be on our way to pick him up. I walked into the bedroom to see how Mandy was coming along and found her in the closet naked. Seeing those perfect C cup tits set me off and I immediately began nibbling her nipples. Mandy made a low content moan and leaned back to enjoy the attention. After a bit she went to her knees and swallowed my cock. As soon as she had me throat deep and was beginning to throat fuck my cock the phone rang. Reluctantly I pulled out of her mouth and went to answer the phone. It was Nick calling to say that he would not be able to make it because of an emergency at his work. He informed me I could get our tickets online so Mandy and I would still be able to go to the game. I broke the news to Mandy and started trying to get the mood going again. She just shrugged me off and said the mood had gone. She left to take our dog for a walk and the phone rang again. Nick was calling back to say that the crisis had been averted and he would be there after all. He told me not to bother picking him up at the airport, he would get a cab. I Mandy to be surprised when he showed up, so I did not mention he second phone call.

Later that evening we were on the couch watching the TV when Mandy began to message my member through my pants. I leaned over and began to passionately kiss her and in no time we were ripping each others clothes off. As we moved to the bedroom I saw the clock and realized that Nick would arrive any minute now. I told Mandy to keep herself hot with one of our toys while I went and locked the house up. As soon as I left the room, I texted Nick to let himself in, that we would be in the bedroom, and to be very quite when he came in.

When I entered the bedroom, Mandy was working one toy in and out of her wet hole while using her little rabbit to pleasure her clit. I got down between her legs and slowly began licking her lips around her pussy. Slowly, I moved my tongue to her clit and started gently messaging it. As soon as she was moaning deeply I stopped and sat on the edge of the bed. Mandy kneeled down and started stroking my swollen cock with her hand. She spit on the tip and let my cock slide through her hand. She began slowly working her tongue around the head of my prick before burring my cock down her throat. Mandy was slowly pushing me deep into her mouth when I saw Nick enter the bedroom. I gave him a nod and he knew right away what my instructions meant. Nick quickly stripped down and quietly got behind Mandy. Mandy was so involved in getting deep throated that she never even noticed him. I pointed to the lube sitting on the dresser and tried to let him know to start by fucking her ass. He got the message and lubed himself up. He positioned himself behind her and in one quick thrust, plunged his cock into her ass. Mandy's eyes bulged with surprise and she tried moving away from the dick entering her ass. The end result was her shoving my cock further down her throat than it had ever been before. Nick never let her collect herself, he kept pumping hard into her ass. The sensation of being so far down her throat gave me a increased vigor as I began to quickly fuck her throat. As my cock moved in her mouth, thick white saliva began to run down her chin making a thick, messy flow running between her tits. Mandy began working the mess into her tits making them glisten with the sticky mess. I pulled out of her mouth and lay down on the bed. Mandy got on top of me reverse cowgirl and slid my cock into her ass. Nick Slid himself into her pussy and we began a fucking her in a steady rhythm. As soon as we were both ready to cum, Mandy got on her knees between us and we shot several large streams of jizz on her face and tits. Nick handed her a towel and she said, "It's nice to see you too, Nick."

We woke up early and headed to the stadium to tail gate. Mandy had on a skimpy, skin tight, away Forte jersey that left just a hint of her amazing mid drift uncovered. I knew she would be driving ever guy who saw her nuts. Once we got all set up, we cracked a few beers and started playing beer pong and flip cup while heckling all the Panthers fans who came by. By the time the game started, Mandy had had a good bit to drink and was feeling no pain. She was in rare form and was flirting heavily with almost every decent looking guy...and girl.

When the Bears took the field on offense for the first time she looked at us and said, "Whos number 10?" we explained that Cutler was out with a concussion so the backup was playing today. "WOW, the Bears a fucked, there's no way they win without Cutler.", she announced to everyone within earshot. A couple fellow Bears fans behind us jumped into the argument, explaining that the Panthers were probably the worst in the league. After a pretty long back and forth, Mandy said I'll bet the Bears loose, what do you think...hows a beer to the winner sound." Nick laughed at her in a somewhat condescending tone, "A beer, that's not a bet. If you want a real wager, we'll all give you 100 bucks to your amazing oral abilities that the Bears win this game."
"Your on." she replied, and all I could think was oh fuck. I mean, it's one thing for your wife to have a good time with you and close friends, but we don't know who the fuck these guys are.

The Bears won big, it wasn't even a game. As we were moving toward the stairs, Nick said, "I believe you owe us something." Both of the guys looked at each other and turned bright red. "Umm, we don't expect you to actually go through with this." one of them offered. Mandy held that she made the bet, and she intended to pay up. The two guys had a hotel a block away from the stadium so we went there for her to make good.

We all sat down and no one was saying a word. After a bit, Mandy stood up and said I need music. She turned on the TV and flipped through the channels until she stopped on a music channel that had just started playing Stranglehold. She gave an absolutely amazing strip show. After she had gave all four of us unbelievable lap dances, she said, "If you guys want to collect you better get those clothes off." The other three had stripped before the next song could even start. I wasn't sure I was feeling this with total strangers so I sat back and stayed clothed for the time being. She had the guys move the chairs into a small semicircle around her. She came over to me and started giving me another lap dance. She leaned into me and whispered, "You don't want to collect?" I gave a half shake of my head and she moved onto on of the guys from the stadium. She gave him a good, long lap dance, letting his shaft slide under her lips without ever letting the tip get to her oppening. After she had him rock hard, she knelt down and in one hard motion shoved his cock into her throat. She then repeated the same thing with the other stranger and Nick. Watching her tease these guys had made me insanely horny, so I finally stripped down and joined the group. As I stepped up, she turned to me and swallowed my cock. I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her head down on my cock until her body shook from gagging on my cock. When I pulled my dick out, a river of thick saliva poured down her chest. She promptly worked the mess over her tits. She moved form dick to dick as we all received the best oral she had ever given. One of the strangers began to moan loudly, he gripped her head and sprayed a generous blast of cum into her open mouth. Then Nick and the second stranger simultaneously blasted her face and chest with several streams of hot cum. I pulled her down hard on my cock and started to spray a huge load into her throat that continued to cover her face and tits when she could no longer take any more in her throat. After a quick cleanup we were on our way back to the house. Mandy talked with a raspy voice for the rest of Nick's visit.

Purple_Monkey
05-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it.

davesmistress
05-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the new addition