PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Dave and Darcy Chapter Two

usafslut
06-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Chapter two: The trip to the mall;

Darcy drove her brother Dave to the mall. He was back wearing his baggy clothes and Darcy told him what store and what girl to work with.

Dave went into the store, it was a little after 8:00 and the mall shopping was winding down. There were two girls working and Dave spotted the blonde and walked over the girl named Marcy. He asked “do you think you could help me?” Marcy gave him the once over and said “sure what’s up.”

Dave told her what his sister told him to say “well, I want to stop wearing these kind of clothes, and dress like normal high school guys. But, um, the reason I need help is I don’t know what to get that, um covers or like hides, um my large, you know, um large cock.”

Marcy looked at him and asked “for real?”

Dave was so embarrassed, but his sister had told him that Marcy is always talking about wanting a guy with a big cock to walk into the store.

Dave responded “yea, I dress like this to hide it, but there has to be a better way to dress.”

She looked him over again and asked “do you know your size?”

Dave looked at her and said “I haven’t measured it, I just know its real obvious, even soft?”

Marcy giggled and said “I meant did you know your pant size?”

Dave knew what she had be asking but played along and said “not really, for normal pants.”
Marcy led him to the dressing room. As they were almost there she asked him “what kind of underpants are you wearing?”

He replied, “regular boxers” and she told him that it was hard to really buy the right jeans and pants with the extra bulk of the waist band of the boxers and grabbed a pair of Calvin Klein stretch boxers, her favorite.

She told him to put them on and then let her know and she would come in and measure his waist and inseam.

Marcy was getting excited waiting. She had told all her friends that she has been waiting for the day that some guy with a big cock would walk in and she could fuck him in the dressing room. Her co-worker also knew her fantasy and was ready to cover for her should things work in her favor.

The boxers she had given him were nothing like the baggy boxers he was used to. These were a tight stretchy material and when he put them on you could easily see the entire outline of his cock as it pressed against the material.

He had his shirt off too and yelled out “I’m ready.” At the same time he dropped his hands over the obvious bulge.

Marcy walked in with the tape measure around her neck. She looked at the skinny boy in front of her, wearing just the red underwear she gave him.

She walked up in front of him and said “Ok now put your hands up to sides so I can get the tape measure around your waist. He did as he was told and Marcy grabbed the tape. She looked down at the underwear and gasped. “Oh, I can see what you mean.” She started to measure his waist and noticed the bulge getting bigger and thicker. “Um, you’re not totally hard yet?” she asked.

Dave smiled and replied “It’s getting there, this would be easier if you weren’t so sexy, I’m sorry it has a mind of its own.” She smiled and felt good about what he said.

Marcy stated, “I need to measure your inseam, and she dropped to her knees. She put the tape measure on his thigh and had a hard time moving her eyes down to check what she was doing, but finally did.

As she had fantasized about this so many times, the next line came easier to her. “Ok, I have your waist and inseam for normal times, but I need to measure you for the times you are erect. Can you just pull the underwear down?”

Dave smiled to himself, knowing there was no need to sell him the underwear if he was just going to pull them down anyway, but he did what he was asked. As he dropped his shorts his cock sprang forward,, now erect from seeing the hot girl kneeling in front of him and with a nice few of her cleavage from where he was standing.

The girl gasped again and fumbled with the tape measure. She put the end up against his body and then extended the tape till it was down the head a bit and to the hole. “Ok that’s about 11 inches in length” she stated in a broken voice and she then took the measure and went around his shaft “and 7-1/2” around, does that sound about right?”

He looked down and replied “I guess. All I know is my last girlfriend broke up with me because I tried to put it all the way in her when I got … like you know close to, you know um cumming… anyway I just want clothes to hide it.”

Marcy could give a shit about the clothes. She looked up at him and asked “How many girls has this fit into?”

Dave just responded as his sister told him to- “Just her, and just 3 times before she called me a freak of nature and broke up with me.”

“So, you have never fucked a girl completely yet, I mean put it all the way in? she asked in an “I’m s sorry” kind of voice.

Dave just shook his head.

Marcy stood up and asked “would you like to fuck me, I have to be honest, I have always wanted to fuck someone in here and hell, its not like there are any customers coming in tonight.”

He smiled at her looked down at his hard cock and said “um, do you think I would really mind?”

“Do you have a condom?” she asked.

Dave hadn’t even thought of that- and quickly said “shit no?”

Marcy asked “was your girlfriend a virgin too, when you guys made it?”

Dave replied “yes”

“Well” Marcy started, as she was taking off her dress and then bra and panties, “I have one in my purse but its not going to fit this thing, I am on the pill, but don’t cum inside me and I will figure you don’t have any disease”

Dave didn’t say anything he just watched her get undressed and got a little harder as his body knew it was time to lose his cherry.

The girl sat down on the bench in the dressing room and then took the head of his cock into her mouth. She rammed her head forward a few times almost gagging, then took him out and spit on his dick. She looked up and said “a little extra lubricant”

She then positioned herself with her back into the corner and one foot up by her ass and the other one over the edge. She started to play with her clit and Dave asked if he could help. She said “no. I have this all figured out.” He was relieved, as he really didn’t know what he was supposed to do.

Marcy grabbed onto Dave’s cock and he followed her pulling. She placed the cock head at the entrance of her now wet pussy lips and said “now slowly there guy, just push in slowly.”

Dave did as he was told and his mushroom head eased into her, slowly, inch by inch. By the time he was half way in; the girl seemed to be coming. “Holy fuck are you thick, my god you are filling my pussy, oh yes – keep pushing – oh fuck yes,, give me it all --- oh yes you’re in, now start fucking” and she started to pull on his butt cheeks and then releasing as he backed out a bit and then she pulled him back in. She never stopped with the verbal statements and she seemed to be getting louder.

“Fuck me, give me all 11 inches you young fuck. Oh god I keep coming, holy fuck.” She continued to scream, forgetting she was in the store.

The other sales girl jumped into the dressing room and asked, “11 inches, are you kidding me?”

Marcy blurted out during the pumping of the cock inside her “no… its…hu..ge”

The other girl moved next to them and told Dave “ Pull out, pull out, I will guide you back in between pumps.” Dave did as he was told and pulled his cock out but kept his cock head right outside Marcy’s pussy. The other girl grabbed his cum covered and held it in alignment and then Dave pumped back in as Marcy yelled “put it back in.”

Marcy squealed as the big cock head pushed through her labia again and into her pulsating hole.

The other girl, was in dis-belief of the cock she just saw and felt—she had Dave do it again and soon Dave was pulling completely out and then back in. Marcy was exploding again and other girl was panting without even being touched. Dave changed that by grabbing the girl’s breast.

She grabbed his hand and brought it behind her and up her skirt. Dave figured out what she wanted and moved his hand higher and then took a finger and moved her panties over and put his finger into her very wet pussy and started to finger her.

Dave couldn’t hold out much longer and announced that fact. The other sales girl quickly said “I want to take him in my mouth, please Marcy let him cum in my mouth?” Marcy agreed as she couldn’t take much more either.

The girl pulled Dave out of Marcy and dropped to her knees. She put as much of him in her mouth and worked hard to get more. She loved that she was tasting her friend on this boy’s cock.. She took more and then she opened her eyes as she felt a hand near her lips. Marcy has jerking him off into her mouth as she sucked.

Dave couldn’t take this and started to cum, and cum hard. The first few loads of his cum went flying down the girl’s throat and she backed off a little and let her mouth fill as Marcy continued to milk the shaft.

Dave stopped coming and the girl moved off him, but then Dave’s eyes almost popped out of his face as the girl got up and moved over to Marcy and grabbed Marcy’s face and positioned it under her mouth and then opened her mouth and let his cum drip into the other girl’s mouth.

The sales girl saw his face and she closed her mouth and moved over to him and started to kiss him. Whatever cum was left her mouth was now on his tongue. He couldn’t belief that this girl and sister did the same thing.

A few moments later it was over. They all straighten up and Marcy went on to pick out a few outfits for the guy she just had inside her. In the end she had picked out clothes that were normal for a team, however all the shirts were the kind that could be worn with out being tucked in and covered most of his crotch.

Dave used his mother’s credit card that we just with her initials so the kids could use it if needed. Darcy had told him that their mother wouldn’t mind if he was going to dress better.

As the girl ran the card she looked at him and asked “Are you related to Darcy?” He replied “yes, do you know her?” Marcy told him she did, and Dave asked if she wanted him to say hi for her. The girl just said “no, that’s OK we can keep this between us.” Dave said OK and left.

Dave headed to the coffee shop in the mall where he found his sister sitting. He walked up to her and asked “ready to go?” She smiled at him and said “I don’t want to hear a word about it, not till we are home and in my room, and then I want to hear every detail, so just think about what happened as I don’t want you to forget any of it.

saintman
06-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Great follow-up. Eagerly awaiting more.

laxman766776
06-06-2011, 04:47 PM
more please

dan569
06-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Very hot... Keep it coming when you can... Love your writing.

Ban Mido
06-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Great story loved every minute of it.

frankjohnmoore
07-10-2011, 12:37 AM
great story,, still cumming,,,,,,,thanks

sexibibabe
07-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Very hot! Your stories always make me cum. Keep the series going for sure!!

idaguy
07-13-2011, 06:50 AM
Great story waiting for the next chapter

usafslut
08-01-2011, 05:16 PM
guess these didn't gain much traction, maybe I will try one more chapter--- thanks you all---- Sheryl (')

gofer
08-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Another chapter would be great!

jackthestrip
08-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Neat story thanks for posting it.

agaxaga
08-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Great!!

Diddy4269
08-24-2011, 05:58 AM
loved it! more please!

mike.rowe13
08-28-2011, 08:08 PM
didn't gain much traction? i love it so far! you always write great stories! keep it up, please!

comsmith22
09-03-2011, 05:52 PM
I love the series and I am looking forward to more of their exploits ...
Sheryl... you do great work... don't give up so easily... "Keep 'em cum'in"

usafslut
09-05-2011, 08:44 PM
ok gang thanks- i have an idea for the next parts-- sheryl

Zeque
09-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Cant wait, I always love reading your stories

Fast Eddie
10-13-2011, 06:59 AM
I loved it more plz

naughtygirl4
04-12-2012, 08:32 AM
loved the story my brother did my best friend in a changing room shes head sales cleark with only us in store she had left door open wow never knew my brother had such a big cock

ironeagle2
08-27-2017, 04:09 PM
hope there is more too cumm in parrt 3