PDA

View Full Version : Monica’s Little Panties (Trailer Park Chronicles - Vol. 1)

Reddy
06-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Monica’s Little Panties

What is it about pubescent young girls that make them so arousing. I had known Monica since she was seven or eight years old and witnessed her develop. I had seen her change from a wiry little brat in pig tales through her transformation into womanhood. She was always smaller than most of the kids her age. Of course that may be to expected since her Mother was small framed.

She lived in the trailer next to me. Our community was not necessarily what you would consider as trailer trash although the social atmosphere was somewhat redneck. It was a gated park and all the units were newer double wide models, but other than that it had a reputation of being a sexually permissive conclave. I had known Monica's divorced mom and even dated her when Monica was much younger. For some reason we just never clicked, but remained good friends. There were too many other horny ladies in the park to worry just about one.

It was not at all unusual for Monica to stop past my place for nothing else other than just conversations. I was always a good listener and since she never had a daddy, I guess I sort of filled that roll. I didn’t work having been injured in an auto accident a number of years earlier, so I was always available.

It was summer and Monica was out of school. My place was located almost directly across from the community pool and often I would see her going for a swim or just to lay out in the sun. In her bikini I would admire her developing shape. She had just recently turned 14, but didn’t seemed to rounding out like other girls her age. Monica wasn’t what you would call a real beauty, but still cute. Her reddish blond hair and dark brown eyes were some of her finer attributes. When I say she was small, she perhaps only stood 5' tall if even that. As for weight I would guess 75 to 80, but no more.

Although I had never given thought to having sex with her, but I must admit there were numerous occasions when I would see her at the pool laying out in one of her bikini”s and I would peak through the shades and jack off. There was just something about her that aroused me. I think the carpeting in below that window was beginning to show some stains form my creamy fluid the would spew forth.

There were other times for many years at night when she would fail to close the blinds on her bedroom window and I would observe her as she undressed for bed. I would watch her strip. First taking of her outer clothes and walk around in her little white panties and bra. I would instantly get a raging erection. Her tits were just little bulges, but it did appear as if she had some pubic fur. The sight of her naked body would stimulate me to unbelievable orgasms.

One early afternoon I had just returned from the grocery and I was getting out of my car when Monica walked up and sort of surprised me.

“Hi drew, what’s up,” she said in an adolescent voice.

“Hey Monica,” somewhat startled I responds and continue. “Oh I just got back from the store. Unless you are off to somewhere else, would you grab this last bag and help me so I don’t have to make a second trip?”

“Sure, not a problem”

Once inside I offered her a soda and suggest we sit down and talk. Most generally this time of year she is always in a swim suit, so I was perplexed to see her in a bright yellow tank top with a black and yellow plaid short skirt. Very fashionable, but not her normal togs.

Perhaps inappropriate, I said to her, “I am most used to seeing you in swim wear. Must be that time of the month.”

Without reservation or blush she quickly responded, “No I had my period last week.” My two girl friends, Kim and Kelly were going over to Jason’s house and take their clothes off for him. They didn’t invite me, so I didn’t go to the pool today.”

Wow you could have knocked me over. I was shocked to hear Monica say what she just said. I knew that some of the girls in the park were somewhat permissive , but not to that extent. Monica was 14, but Kim was 13 and Kelly only 11. In my dirty mind I was thinking how lucky that boy must be. Her conversation seemed to be directed around similar subject matter, so I certainly didn’t want to dissuade her.

Monica was sitting in the recliner across form me and I was on the sofa. As she reclined and leaned back she spread her legs slightly. I could not help but notice her panties beneath the short skirt. The site of which gave me a tingling between my legs.

As the conversation continued I casually rubbed my crotch and I continued to gaze up her skirt. The thought of what was between her legs and her details of the sexual experimentation with boys in the neighborhood was like watching an “XXX” rated DVR. I cold feel my briefs getting moist from pre-cum.

She really caught me off guard when she said, “What are you doing and you were looking up my skirt? Weren’t you Drew?”

I really wasn’t sure how to respond to this young thing. Having been caught in the act, I simply confessed. “Yes, your talk was arousing me and I admit that you staring at your panties were turning me on.”

“In other words I was giving you a boner, a stiff or a hard on. Right?” She quizzed me with a giggle and a smile. At the same time she pull up her skirt to reveal more of her black cotton panties.

“Yep, indeed you were doing that.”

“Well why don’t you go ahead and jack-off. It will make you feel good,” she suggested. I don’t care and I ain’t tellin nobody.

Before I could respond she got out of the chair and stood directly in front of me where she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Without hesitation I unbuckled and unzipped my shorts, slightly pulling them down. I then pulled my now very erect cock out of the fly in my briefs.

“Wow, you have a nice thing,” she comments. “Would it be OK if I touched it? She moved even closer and wrapped her hand around my throbbing cock. I placed my hand on her’s and gently had her stroke me. I then pulled her even closer and slowly pulled her very little black bikini panties down exposing the reddish fuzz on her pussy. The triangle shape of the pubic hair was like a guide post pointing to the treasure that was below.

OMG! If I had any self control at all, it had immediately disappeared. I leaned forward , placed my hands on the buns of her butt and pulled her pussy to my lips. There was no resistance on Monica’s part. In fact she even put her hands on head and pulled it closer. With one hand I reached between her legs from the rear and fondled her vagina. It was very wet and my tongue could taste the sweet fluid in her folds.

I eventually regained some sanity and decided slow things down before things went too far. I am relatively sure I could have fucked her, but for the time being thought it was not the best idea because I was out of condoms. I then reclined back into the sofa. My cock was standing very erect and the object of Monica’s attention.

“You didn’t squirt you stuff yet,” she exclaimed. Without my prodding, she stood between my legs stroked my cock.

“Oh Monica, that feels awesome.” I moaned. As she leaned forward I reached under her tank top and unsnapped her bra. She then stood up a took off top and let her bra fall beside me. I could not help by notice the tag, which read 30B. Cupping her breasts with my hands she continued to pump my penis.

Soon I could not hold back and I exploded an abundance of creamy white seminal fluid. Monica smiled and said, “Did I make you do that?”

“You sure did and it felt really awesome,” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, that was fun. I bet I had more fun than Kim and Kelly had with Jason. If I promise not to tell anyone can we maybe do this again?”

loobinator69
06-06-2011, 07:36 PM
good story. grammar and spelling could use some work, and the blue font kind of got to me, but a good story overall.

Reddy
06-07-2011, 04:40 AM
good story. grammar and spelling could use some work, and the blue font kind of got to me, but a good story overall.

I will agree with you as to the grammatical errors, some of which were intentional. As for spelling, I could fine none. I have been told by others that the blue color type makes for easier reading. I was not an English major.

Thanks for your critique.

herdarkangel
06-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Great story. I really enjoyed it and want to read more. Please continue :o)

loobinator69
06-07-2011, 07:47 PM
I will agree with you as to the grammatical errors, some of which were intentional. As for spelling, I could fine none. I have been told by others that the blue color type makes for easier reading. I was not an English major.

Thanks for your critique.

your welcome. is anyone on this site realy an english major though lol? anyway, i loved the story, and the blue font doesnt seem too bad any more. i sort of had a bad day that day anyway, so that might be why. i really wamt to see this story continued.

ironeagle2
06-11-2011, 08:17 PM
great start

lookinforward
06-11-2011, 09:02 PM
very good story

NSYvko
06-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Great story

Barek
06-18-2011, 05:08 AM
Really hot story. Hope there's more to come.

frankjohnmoore
07-08-2011, 02:26 AM
good story, could not find any thing wrong with it, thanks

waita
07-15-2011, 05:57 AM
good one.........

KnStory
07-26-2011, 10:57 AM
good story. May need a little work with the quotes, tho. Was

"...you feel good,” she suggested. I don’t care and I ain’t tellin nobody.

supposed to be

"...you feel good,” she suggested. "I don’t care and I ain’t tellin nobody."

I wasn't sure if Monica or Drew didn't care and wasn't telling.

JKnight
07-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Great story, I'm not gonna bash spelling and grammar cause I'm probly 1,000 times worse, but great story

Reddy
07-31-2011, 01:41 PM
good story. May need a little work with the quotes, tho. Was

supposed to be

I wasn't sure if Monica or Drew didn't care and wasn't telling.

I'm sorry for the oversight. I will try to be more attentive in the future.

kubrell
08-08-2011, 05:48 AM
Is there going to be a part 2? Can't wait. :)

sbumpire4
08-11-2011, 04:18 AM
good story

Alyward
08-16-2011, 07:22 PM
i quite enjoyed it. hoping for part 2 :)

asianfordguy
08-20-2011, 12:08 AM
nice begining!

ScorpioStud
03-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Liking it so far.

WhyAlex
04-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Nice opening!

fuzzymiky
07-07-2012, 02:25 PM
what a lucky guy you are! i have girls bout that age in my neighborhood and the way they dress,what are the parents thinking when they go shoping for these girls. if they are going too show it i am going to look

Reddy
04-02-2013, 01:35 PM
I have had so many requests for a continuation of this saga, that I am working on a third chapter.

Midsouth
04-05-2013, 12:30 PM
looking forward to more

hippeh
04-10-2013, 05:53 PM
very sexy

chren49
04-13-2013, 09:29 PM
thanks