PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of John

UltraMan24
06-09-2011, 05:15 PM
The Adventures of John: Brooklyn Decker

Brooklyn Decker. Perfection is the word that springs to mind when I think of her. Her busty tits just explode out of all the bikini she wears. Andy Roddick might be the luckiest man alive, except for one night she wasn’t all his.

She was in Hawaii for a week, staying there for a photo shoot. As usual Brooklyn was dressed in her scanty little bikini that really emphasized her great rack. She was taking pictures by the beach and was covered in sand as the shoot required. She loved everyone’s attention. She could tell all the camera guys there had huge erections just looking at this blonde bombshell this close and she was happy about it. Though one thing she wasn’t happy about was the end of the shoot.

She was lying in the sand on her side, facing a camera in a wet orange bikini. They had taken a dozen photos of her lying like that, but when she got up, her bikini must have gotten stuck on something, and as she got up her top simply fell to the ground. It took her a few seconds to realize what happened, but she could tell something was wrong when she got up and all the guys mouths dropped. She looked down on the ground and saw her bikini there, and realized she was topless. Her face quickly blushed as she bent down to pick it up. She knew that would probably be the most sexual way of picking it up, but she didn’t really care. She picked it up, put it back on and left for her trailer. She spent a few minutes in the trailer, putting her street clothes on.

She walked briskly to her hotel where she would be in for quite the surprise. Little did she know, the photographer of the shoot, John was still taking pictures during that entire topless escapade. He would make a fortune if he leaked these photo’s to the right people, but he wanted something else. He followed Brooklyn to her hotel room carrying a digital camera with the pictures already loaded on them. He had deleted all other copies.

Brooklyn checked in to room 714 in the hotel and John took note of that. Brooklyn simply laid down on the bed and took a huge breath. The phone rang, it was Andy.

“Hey honey,” Andy said in the phone

“Hey sexy,” Brooklyn replied

“How’s Hawaii?”

“It is great here. The shoot went great today, everyone was staring at me like usual.”

“Why do you have to be such a tease?”

“I don’t really know, all I know is that I am really horny, and can’t wait to get home.”

“Well, I will be here when you get home.” Andy replied as he hung up.

She picked up the phone again,

“Room service?”

“Yeah, can I order some dinner. A chicken salad with extra cheese.”

“When do you want it by?”

“8:00 is good,” Brooklyn replied

She hung up, and started closing her eyes. Before long she woke up to knocking at the door.

“Room service!”

“Coming,”

She opened the door to see a well dressed employee.

“May I come in?” Asked the employee

“Sure, just leave the salad at the table,” Brooklyn replied

“Ok. Oh my god! Your Brooklyn Decker!” The Waiter shouted

She sighed, she just wanted to eat and sleep at this point.

“Yeah, I am.” She said

“Oh boy, this is exciting!” He shouted

The Waiter took out his camera,

“Please no pictures” Brooklyn replied

“Oh, this camera isn’t for taking pictures. Its for blackmailing,” The waiter said mischievously as he closed the door behind him.

“Wait? What do you mean?” Brooklyn said worried

The waiter pointed to his name tag. John. He then threw the camera at the bed and watch Brooklyn look at the pictures with horror.

“How much do you want? I will give you fifty-thousand dollars for this camera,” Brooklyn Said

“However nice that may sound, and it does sound nice, I want something else.” John said

“What! Anything!” Brooklyn replied

“Anything?”

“Anything!” Brooklyn shouted realizing what she had just done.

“Take off your clothes, all of them. Now.” John said

“Alright.” Brooklyn said innocently

She stared at him in the eye as she took off her shirt and pants revealing a matching pair of revealing lingerie. The bra emphasized her great tits, which were in almost plain sight by now and the panties did nothing to hide her camel toe. She unclasped her bra strap and watched as her bra hit the floor revealing her huge golden tits. John nearly blew his load right there staring at this blonde babe.

“Your panties too,” John said

Brooklyn promptly removed her panties to reveal a completely shaven pussy.

“I bet Andy loves fucking that sweet pussy,” John said

“I bet your going to love it to,” Brooklyn said, Horny as ever

“All in good time. First I want you to give me the best blow job you have ever given in your life.” John said removing his pants and revealing a huge eleven inch monster.

“Fuck, that’s bigger than Andy’s” Brooklyn exclaimed

“I doubt you will have any problems,” John replied

Brooklyn did not even warm up. She simply spat on his anxious cock and put it straight into her mouth. John groaned with approval. She worked her tongue on the underside of his meat eliciting groans from the approving John. Then without even telling her, John grabbed the back of her head and forced the rest of his cock down her throat. She was nearly choking on his dick but she didn’t care. She had been sucking cock like a pro for years and although she had never sucked on a dick this huge she had experience.

Hearing groans from John Brooklyn knew he was about to finish. So she decided to let him throat fuck her. She loved the feeling of his cock pounding against the back of her throat. John groaned with pleasure.

“Fuck Brooklyn, I am so close” John said still giving her a furious throat fucking.

She nodded, and John knew what that meant. After another minute of vicious throat fucking John started releasing his seed straight into her stomach. Load after load of cream flowed down her throat and into her stomach. John nearly collapsed in pleasure. Brooklyn took his now limp cock outside of her mouth and started breathing heavy.

“Holy shit, that was a lot of cum.” Brooklyn said in exaustion

“There is a lot more where that came from. If you don’t want these pictures released I am gonna want a little more,” John said eying her sweet pussy.

“Fine, but after all of that aren’t you a little tired.” Brooklyn Said

“Fuck no, I can go all night if I want to... In fact I think we just might,” John said

Brooklyn was astonished, but right before her eyes John’s flaccid cock just sprang up again.

“Whatever, do what you want. But you can’t cum inside of me, or else!”

“Whatever.”

John said as he pushed Brooklyn onto the bed. He spread her legs and brought her to the edge of the bed. With her pussy just barely over the edge of the bed John got into position to push his cock into her sweet pussy. He started teasing her with the head of his ample sized cock by rubbing it up and down her slit.

“Come on big boy! Do it! Fuck me!”

With those words of encouragement John pushed his head into her tight pussy.

“Holy fuck! You are tight as hell it almost fucking hurts!” John exclaimed as he labored to push his entire cock through her pussy.

After what felt like ten minutes of John trying to gently push his cock into her pussy. John simply grabbed Brooklyn by the hips and forced his cock into her awaiting pussy.

“Holy fuck!” Brooklyn exclaimed as she would experience her first of many orgasms for that night.

John paid no attention to this because after he worked his cock through he managed to be able to thrust with ease. He started thrusting hard and fast into her vice like pussy. Each thrust was eliciting moans from Brooklyn. John stopped and thought about the situation he was in for a moment. Here he was, fucking the hottest model there was and she was loving it. Each thrust was harder than the last, and each one made her ample tities jiggle.

“What are you doing? Come on! Fuck me!” Brooklyn shouted wanting his cock thrusting deep inside of her.

John didn’t wait any longer, he started mercilessly pounding Brooklyn’s tight pussy. After nearly ten minutes of hard fucking brought Brooklyn nearly to the edge again.

“Holy fucking shit! You are good! Not even Andy could last this long!” Brooklyn exclaimed as she experienced her second orgasm of the night.

“Yeah, but he doesn’t have a big of a cock as me too!” John said with pride

“Yeah, your cock is so fucking big! And it feels so good to fuck it like an animal!” Brooklyn said

John just took all these comments in stride and just continued to pound her pussy like a piston working his cock up and down her love tunnel. After nearly twenty minutes of fucking John was nearing his end. But he was determined to make her cum again.

“Holy shit! Fucking, Again!” Brooklyn screamed as she experienced her third orgasm of the night

“Yeah, fuck, I am so close babe.”

“Fucking for making me cum three times you can fucking fill be up with your cum!” Brooklyn said

John didn’t need any more words. Right there he thrusted as deep as he could go and unleashed his warm cum straight into her waiting pussy. Stream after stream of cum came flowing out and straight into her love tunnel. It was so much cum that it started dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed. He pulled his cock out of her filled pussy and put it near her lips, she let him put it in her mouth and she sucked him dry.

“Fuck that was awesome.” John said exhausted as he collapsed in the bed.