PDA

View Full Version : My wife and her father IV

must66
06-10-2011, 06:00 AM
My wife had just fucked her father for the second time that day. I was hard as a rock when he left. Seeing her dad drive off I walked up to her at the front door and gave her a lip lock. I let my hand slide down to her pussy and felt how wet she was. Most of it was her fathers cum. Damn, you looked so fucking sexy with your father fucking you. Oh Jimmy, it felt so good. Knowing you were watching me made it all that much better. I was finger fucing her as she humped my hand. I’m going to fuck you good you little slut, I told her. That’s what I want baby, cum from my father and my husband at the same time.

I slammed the door and pulled her over in front of the picture window again. I pulled off her blouse and she stripped me down to nothing. She was looking into my eyes as she had my cock in her mouth. Pulling off she said, is this good honey? The best, I told her. Is it because you hope that George is watching us. George in our neighbor and he has always had a thing for Debbie. You want him to watch us, don’t you, she asked? I was so turned on I had to tell her, not only do I love George watching but I want anyone who wants to look do so. Your getting your wish baby, she said. I looked out and saw George watching from his upstairs bedroom again. Debbie gets up on her knees and turns so he can have a good look between her legs.

I bet he is jacking off rite now, I tell her. I hope so, she said. Debbie was sucking my cock like a real pro and she was driving me crazy. I can see George from the corner of my eye. It looks like his hand is moving up and down while he watches. Baby, I think George enjoys watching you. I hope he likes to see me suck your cock, because I love it. I wasn’t sure if he could see the cum dripping from Debbie’s pussy, but I was watching it drip to the floor. Damn baby, you look so good with your lips around my cock, I said to her. Ummmm,ummmm, was all she said.

I lift Debbie’s head up from my dripping cock and tell her I want to put my cock where her fathers was. Oh God Jimmy, I want that so bad. I turn her sideways so the neighbor will have a nice view of my cock going into her cum filled cunt. The head of my cock slips inside her with no problem. Your so juicy, I tell her. Just fuck me, she damn near yelled. This is for you George, I whispered. I slammed my cock as hard as I could into Debbie’s pussy then pulled back and slammed into her again. Fuck me honey, it feels so good, she said. I was feeling about as nasty as a guy could get, so I said, does it fell like your daddy’s cock. Yes daddy fuck your little girls pussy. Daddy is going to give it to you good, you little slut. So I kept giving it to her good and hard. Yes daddy, oh yes.

I was ready to refill my wife’s pussy with my cum when I told her I hope I had more chances to see her father fuck her. Your making me cum baby and God yes I want you to see daddy fuck his daughter. The both of us came like fire hoses. I slowly pulled out of her letting my cum leak from her. I played with her cum filled cunt as George looked on. That felt so good Jimmy. You really liked having someone watch while you fucked me, didn’t you? You know I did as much as you love being watched. We sat there and made out like two little kids and enjoyed giving the neighbor a good show.

Debbie and I played around the rest of the day, fucking twice more. That night in bed she said how much fun she had and how turned on she became knowing I liked what she was doing. I kept telling her that seeing someone else putting their cock, especially her fathers in her cunt and seeing her loving it was the best ever. Jimmy I will do anybody you want me to as long as you still love me. I will always love you honey, I told her. Thanks baby, I love you too.

We kept talking in bed as we played with each other. The both of us were so hot talking about all the nasty things we could do together. She admitted that she would love to see me fucking some young girl, especially if she was innocent. I never had thought about doing anyone but Debbie, but when she said that it sure turned me on. When she told me that I was behind her with my cock poking against her butt cheeks. I slid it between her legs and moved back and forth. You really would like to see me fuck some young innocent little girl, I asked. I never told you, but yes, I have thought about it many times.

Sliding my cock back and forth against her clit was driving her nuts. Oh Jimmy fuck that tight little pussy. Give it to her good. Let her know what a big cock feels like. Damn baby, you sure know how to make me want something, I told her. I hugged her tight still moving against her. I started to tell her a little story.

el talisman
06-26-2011, 08:57 AM
mmm very hot