PDA

View Full Version : My wife and her father V

must66
06-10-2011, 06:01 AM
It is such a nice day at the beach with you honey, I started. Ummm, it sure is honey, she answered. You look so good it that multi striped bikini. Your body fills it out just rite. I ware it just for you honey. Debbie was getting into my little story. Let me put some lotion on you so you don’t burn. I would love that Jimmy. While I am rubbing the lotion on you I can see that you are getting a bit excited, I tell her. She said nothing. Keep your eyes closed, I said. There is a guy that just put down his towel and he is not very far away. You like that, don’t you, she asked? I love it baby and he keep looking over at us. Don’t stop Jimmy, keep talking. As I kept talking to her she put her hand down against my stiff cock and made sure it was rubbing against her clit nice and hard.

I think he likes the way you look Debbie, he can’t keep his eyes of off you. Do you like the way he is looking at me Jimmy? I sure do, I told her. Roll over on your stomach so I can put lotion on your back. I then tell her to spread her legs a bit because he is just below her. Are you sure Jimmy? I am, I said. I like this story honey, don’t stop now, she said. Your skin feels so soft, especially you long legs. I push you legs a little bit wide so our friend has a better view. Is he still looking, she asked? He sure is and now he is sitting up. Damn honey I can see his cock poking out of one of his leg holes. Really, she asked? Yes, but keep those eyes close. That’s not fair Jimmy. It is for me, I answer her.

I put my hand on your ass and rub in circles pushing you against the hot sand. Oh, it feels so good. I think he really likes looking between your stretched legs. I can feel his eyes baby, she answered. I am going to give him a little show honey, I told her. God you sure know how to turn on a girl, she said. I reach down and pull you suit to the side giving him a perfect view of your moist pussy. Is he still hard? He is even harder now, I tell her. Touch me Jimmy, or I will go crazy. I lay down facing you and looking at your face. Don’t you want to touch me honey, she asked? I think I will leave that up to our friend, he is crawling our way. God Jimmy are you going to let him touch me. You want me to, don’t you, I ask? Oh yes honey, keep going. He is rite behind you now. Good God baby you should see the size of his cock. It is at least ten or eleven inches and as big around as a beer bottle.

Let me turn around Jimmy. Oh no honey, this is something strange just for you. He takes his suit off as he get between you legs. I see his huge head touching your wet lips. Oh Jimmy, I love it. I want you to see what he does to me. His cock is so big he is having a hard time getting his head past your pussy lips. I can feel him baby, I want it, I want it so bad. Do you want to feel his hard cock slid inside you? Oh yes, tell him to do me Jimmy. I give him a nod and watch as he pushed hard and finally his head goes inside. It feels so big Jimmy.

Debbie is really into my story and forces the head of my cock inside her. Oh please fuck me, she damn near yells. She moves so my cock goes all the way inside her. You want it, don’t you lover. Whoever it is, you don’t care, do you? No, no, I just want to feel that big cock fucking me. Debbie, I love the way his dark skin looks against your white skin. Jimmy!!! Don’t worry, just do it I say to her. I see your eyes open a little as you look at his black hands on your arms. He puts his head next to yours as he begins to really give it to you.

Yes Jimmy, I want it. I have always thought about how it would feel to have a black cock inside me. I want to call him a Niger, can I? I think he would like that honey. Debbie was humping my cock like never before. Fuck me you Niger, give my white cunt a big fuck. I am going to cum Debbie. Yes fill me with that Niger juice. I can feel it Jimmy, please don’t stop, cum inside, please. I cum in bunches as she yells for that Niger to fuck her good.

Finally she catches her breath and tells me that was the best fuck she has ever had. That’s good honey because I am going to watch you live taking some Niger’s huge cock. We fell asleep.

el talisman
06-26-2011, 08:56 AM
very hot