PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Awakenings: Diary of a Teenager II

John_Doe
06-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Okay, well I was working on this a bit lately, and although I haven't finished series One yet, I am close to the end of ending that one. I think only got a couple of days left and chapters to end that series.

I had this basic idea of how I wanted Series II to start which came from a video I saw which was hot and thought good idea to use as a basis for the storyline, so here you go with an early preview of the next series. No idea how long will last, or chapters etc, just started to write it when I was getting very horny and needed to get myself off with a good hot story.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it ;)

Chapter One: My Best Friend’s Mom!

Not much had happened since I last saw the woman who changed my life, Julia, drive off a few years ago. Although, I had grown more confident around girls now, I still hadn’t really gone too far with any girlfriends I had found, sometimes because of me, other times because they wanted to go slow and our relationships ended before it went to the next stage.

A couple of years after Julia left, me and my family moved to a new area. An apartment block, it wasn’t too bad but with money tight now and that, we found somewhere reasonable and good enough to survive. The apartments themselves weren’t too shabby, and we had our own little swimming pool in the centre of the complex for use of all tenants.

Over the coming weeks, we got around to meeting most of our neighbors. All seemed okay, and now, being seventeen years old, and just coming into my prime I guess, their was a few pretty girls and women always hanging around the apartments.

I still jerked off a lot, and most of the time I was thinking of Julia’s hot naked body and the time we spent together, and occasionally, I would have seen one of the hot women from the complex in their bathing costumes and thought of them as I stroked myself off.

I had grown a friendship with a neighbor, a boy called James who was same age to me and we bonded quickly and used to go out to the arcades and cinemas together as good friends. His mom, Megan, was a beautiful middle aged woman. She was very pretty, with a wonderful sexy figure. She wasn’t huge, but not too thin either and seemed to have all the curves, the shapes in the right place.

To be honest, I had on the odd occasion jerked off and thought of my friends mother when in bed on a night. It felt wrong, and yet it didn’t stop me from jerking and cumming every time I thought of her. Megan would often wear some low cut tops, which showed off her large breasts and cleavage to everyone. She was a single mother, who had raised James since he was a young boy, and still tried to look her best in a hope I guess for someone to sweep her off her feet.

Several months had passed, and one evening I went around and knocked on their door. I heard the footsteps and it opened, as Megan stood there. “Oh, Hi Steve. Were you looking for James?” She asked me. “Hmm, yes, sorry. Is he in?” I asked.

“No, I’m afraid he’s out running some errands. He’ll be back shortly. Would you like to come in and wait.” She asked me. I thought for a moment. “Eh, yes if thats okay? And he won’t be too long!” I said as she opened the door more and I stepped inside. “No sweetie, he’s just doing a few things and be back soon.” She told me. Sweetie was a name she used a lot, and something she had called me on a few occasions, and in some way I liked it.

I went into the apartment as she shut the door behind me and we went into the living room. I sat down on the sofa, as she walked into the room. “Would you like a drink or can sweetie?” She said to me. “Hmm, yes if that's okay?” I replied. “No problem.” She said as she disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a glass of what appeared to be cola as she handed it to me. She had a glass for herself also in her hand and she came and sat on the sofa next to me.

“So, you guys got anything special planned for tonight?” She asked as she took a sip from her drink, her soft lips becoming slightly moisturized by the drink she took. “Nothing much, just maybe head to the beach or something. It’s gonna be dark soon anyway!” I said as I took a drink and sat there. My heart was beating nervously faster than usual. I gulped a little, and sure she heard me and noticed I was a little uncomfortable but she didn’t say anything.

“I haven’t been to the beach in ages. I bet you like to go and watch all the girls don’t you in their bikinis.” She told me with a soft giggle. I turned to her and smiled, “I guess.” I replied as I blushed a little. “You must have had a lot of girlfriends in your time I bet, being a handsome young man you are!” She told me as she smiled, a soft beautiful smile upon her face. Was she coming on to me? “Well, a couple, but nothing too serious, and only one I ever really... you know.” I said, words coming out of my mouth before I even could think.

“Oh, it’s okay sweetie. We all have our first loves and first times.” She said to me in her soft tone. Her hand moved over and she softly patted upon my thigh. She left it there, and gently rolled it back and forth upon my leg. I didn’t complain, I didn’t flinch at her actions. I just allowed it to happen.

“Its been a while since I had some fun unfortunately. Almost a year since I had a man inside of me.” She informed me, in a very open and honest way. I was unsure what to say or do, and it just blurted out of me again. “I don’t know why, I mean you are very pretty!” I said before my heart thumped harder inside my chest.

She looked at me. “Oh wow. Sweetie, that’s so nice of you to say. You know, no one has said that to me in such a long time. I really appreciate it.” She informed me, as she ran her hand back and forth still up and down my thigh. She leaned in, and gently kissed her soft wet lips upon the side of my cheek on my face. She leaned back as she spoke. “That’s for being such a kind young man!” She told me as she continued to stroke my leg.

All of this was becoming very arousing, and I hadn’t taken much notice until now that my cock in my trousers was becoming very hard and erect. I quickly glanced down to notice the bulge in my pants. I gulped softly, and was sure she would take notice soon and felt very embarrassed by it all.

“Maybe I should go, and when he comes back he can come and see me.” I said as I was thinking of excuses to leave quickly so she didn’t catch me and how horny and hard I was. “Aww, sweetie. Please don’t. I like having company in here when he’s not around. I get lonely sometimes. Besides, you don’t need to be embarrassed you know. It’s perfectly natural.” She said to me, smiling at me.

I looked at her, a little confused in some way of what she was thinking. “I ... It’s just, I can stay I guess if you want me to.” I tried to muster words out to tell her. “Yes please. And don’t be embarrassed sweetie. I don’t mind about it.” She said. “About...?!” I said to her, looking confused but I knew what she meant.

“Look, I know your getting a little aroused sitting here close to me. And with me rubbing my hand on your leg sweetie. Don’t have to be worried. I don’t bite you know. I find it rather arousing myself actually that you find me attractive enough to get hard over, I’m getting a little wet myself down there.” She said. I turned and smiled at her. “I do. It’s just....” I stopped. “I know. It’s because I’m James’s mother. It’s okay though. He doesn’t need to know.” She said.

She leaned in and gently planted her soft wet lips upon my own. Nothing big, or lasting long, just a soft wet kiss of appreciation in some form from her to me. Her hand moved further up my thigh though, as she gently strolled her fingers across my now, every growing bulge in my pants. The shape of my big, hard and long shaft of cock underneath could be formed through the trousers, as she leaned back and looked down slightly.

“Your so big sweetie. I haven’t seen one this big in so long.” She informed me. Her hand gently sliding back and forth, her fingers wrapping a little around the length and width of my shaft, as she stroked me through my clothing. “Would you like me to stroke it for you sweetie?” She asked me. I was nervous as hell, the last time I had a girl do this was years ago with Julia, now, a much older woman was offering to help me jerk off. I couldn’t refuse, I didn’t want to really on the offer. I gently nodded my head in acceptance.

“Alright sweetie. You just sit here and relax, let me take care of this for you hun!” She said. Her fingers unzipped my trousers, as she reached inside. Her fingers were soft as she took a grip of my long hard shaft, and she pulled on it, as it plopped out of the opening of my clothing and into the cool air.

I let out a soft gasp as she held me in her hand. She began to gently stroke me, up and down, her fingers gripping upon the length of my shaft of cock as she jerked me off. It felt amazing, to have someone else, after such a long time, stroking my cock in their hand. It was always much better than my own hand doing it, as she jerked me slowly at the start, and began to pick up speed.

“Is this alright sweetie, am I doing it alright for you hun?” She asked of me as I nodded, and gently and softly moaned in sexual pleasure of her actions. I began to rock my hips a little in relation to her jerking my cock, as my cock thrust up and down within her grasp of her fingers. My breathing began to grow heavier with each thrust and jerk.

I leaned back upon the sofa, my eyes began to close, my mouth breathing heavier and heavier with sexual lust at her jerking my cock, faster and faster as she pumped away upon my hard thick cock in her grasp. She watched me, my cock as it throbbed inside her hand, and my face of sexual pleasure she was doing for me, as I grimaced and moaned.

I was close, as I groaned out louder. “I’m gonna cum!” I said to her as my eyes remained closed and I could feel her speeding up, harder and faster upon my cock as it only took a few more strokes when I exploded. I thrust deep and hard up off the sofa for a moment as my cock throbbed and forced it’s way up the end of her grasp.

A wave of cum spewed out the tip as it flew up into the air and came crashing back down, across her hand and upon my cock. I lowered down and thrust once more, as a second wave blasted out of the tip and crashed down once more. My breathing growing softer with each passing breathe as my body began to relax from this amazing feeling of being jerked off by another woman.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me, a soft wonderful smile of appreciation of her doing a good job for me. “Well, you really do spurt a lot of cum sweetie.” She said to me as I looked down to see splatters of cum all over her hand and my cock. “Sorry!” Is all I could say. “Don’t worry hun, it’s okay. Did you enjoy it? Did I do okay, I haven’t jerked a guy’s cock in such a long time.” She asked me.

“It felt amazing, I really enjoyed it. Thank you!” I said with a smile. “Good. I think you had better get cleaned up before James comes home. You can clean yourself up in the bathroom, and I’ll wipe my hand and clean up here.” She said as she leaned in and once more, give a quick soft kiss upon my lips.

I stood up and moved into the bathroom, as I left her there in the living room. I was in there for a few minutes when I heard another voice, James had come home, and thankfully later than expected as he spoke to his mother and I came out to greet him. We went out after that, and had fun at the beach under the sun as my thoughts were still on his hot mother jerking me off only a few

loobinator69
06-12-2011, 09:12 PM
awesome sequel. a little different from awakenings, but still great.

p.s. you are going to finish awakenings 14 days right?

John_Doe
06-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Thanks loobinator69. Yes, I am planning on finishing Series 1, and will end on the 14th day chapter I hope, which leads into this. Unfortunately, bit slow at moment as pc fried on me (got working now with new hard drive installed), but not had chance much to get into writing much more yet, but had this wrote and thankfully all was backed up.

This series is just something a little different as said, I think it's heading down the 'mommy' type figure role play thing, but who knows, just writing it and taking it as it comes so far and no huge plan when it will end or how lol

Chapter TWO: Return To Giver!

That next day, I awoke and wanted to jerk off so badly, my cock already hardening with thoughts of what happened the day before with my best friend’s mother stroking me off on the sofa.

I resisted the urge to get myself off, as I got up and had a cold shower to try and cool myself down. Hours flowed past as my parents went off to work and left me in the house alone. I took some time for myself for a bit, and then I went out, as I knocked on next door.

I heard the soft footsteps as the door opened, Megan was stood there, a low cut top that emphasized her heaving bosoms and short skirt that rose up high. She smiled as she saw me stood there. “Hi. Is James in?” I asked as I looked at her. “Come on in. Go on through!” She informed me as I stepped inside the apartment and walked through into the living room.

As I entered I couldn’t hear, or see my friend anywhere. I heard the door close, and Megan walked into the living room behind me as I turned to look at her. “Is he in?” I asked. “I’m afraid he’s gone out for the moment.” She told me. “Oh. Okay. Hmm, if you could tell him I called... please.” I said as I was about to leave.

“You don’t have to go you know.” She said which stopped me before I even moved. “You didn’t really come here to see him did you sweetie? It’s okay. You don’t have to lie to me.” She said to me. I gently shook my head. “You came to see me didn’t you. It’s okay you know. I know what you would like. You’d like me to help you like I did yesterday don’t you?” She said. I gulped, she had me figured out from the start. “Yes. Sorry!” I whispered.

“It’s alright sweetie. I don’t mind at all. I liked helping you yesterday. Why don’t you take down your trousers and sit on the sofa sweetie.” She said to me in a soft tone of her beautiful voice, speaking like it was just normal to talk to me in this sexual behavior.

I stepped across to the sofa, undid my trousers as they dropped down to around my ankles. I stood there for a moment, my cock was already beginning to harden. I stepped back and sat down upon the sofa. My cock stood proudly up, pointing directly to the ceiling. Megan watched me as I did this, before she stepped across and sat at my side upon the sofa.

“Okay sweetie, let me take care of this for you!” She informed me as she smiled, a beautiful soft smile upon her pretty face. Her hand leaned across, her fingers gently grasped around the shaft of my cock. She began to gently stroke my cock, up and down, stroking the shaft of my cock as it grew harder, thicker with each stroke of her hand upon me.

I softly moaned as she jerked upon my cock, leaning in slightly against my body, as she picked up speed just a little. “Does this feel alright sweetie. Are you enjoying it?” She whispered to me. I moaned, spoke out softly. “Oh God Yes!” I informed her.

I breathed harder, as she jerked and stroked my cock in her hand, my cock bulging as it grew harder. I turned my head and stared upon her breasts, as they gently jiggled while her hand rocked from her hand stroking me.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her breasts, so big and sexy as they rocked side to side. It looked like, from what I could gather, that she wasn’t wearing any bra beneath her top. She looked at me, and saw that I was staring at her tits. “Awww, sweetie. Do you like my tits?” She said to me. I tried to divert my attention, but she knew I was staring and even then, I found it hard not to want to look again.

“Would you like to see my tits sweetie?” She asked me. I gulped a little, as I nodded. “She stopped jerking me for a moment, as her hand rose up and grabbed the hem of her loose low cut top. She pulled it down as more and more of her soft flesh flowed free. Then, she revealed them to me. My jaw almost dropped. They were, beautiful. Large and sexy, bouncy, as she freed them from her top. She pulled her top down and underneath her tits as they just sat there for me to look at.

Her hand then rolled back down as she grasped my cock and started to stroke me off once more. Jerking the long, thick, hard shaft of my cock in her grip as I looked at her bouncing and jiggling tits. Each of her large breasts had a large areola, slightly brownish in tint to each shade, with a large erect nipple upon each. I licked my lips.

“Would you like to suck on them sweetie? I haven’t had anyone suck on my big titties for so long.” She said as she leaned her body into me, as I opened my mouth and locked my lips around one of her tits. It tasted wonderful as I suckled and used my tongue to lick her tit in my mouth. “Mmm sweetie, that feels so good.” She told me as I sucked on her tits.

Her hand was still stroking my cock, as my mouth moved from one tit to the other, sucking on the hard nipples and flicking my tongue across each hard erection upon her tits. I took one inside my lips again, locking my mouth upon her soft mounds of flesh as I suckled on it like a baby. “You really like sucking on my tits sweetie don’t you?” She whispered to me, as I gently nodded my head, her tit still locked securely in my mouth. The soft sound of sucking flowing from my lips.

My cock began to bulge, bigger and harder, and I knew it wasn’t long before I was going to explode. My breathing grew heavier, as I released her succulent tit from my mouth as it dropped loose, my head resting upon her tits as I looked at her stroking me off.

“I’m gonna cum!” I called out as she stroked me harder, faster as she picked up pace. She could feel my cock within her grasp begin to bulge, as I groaned out. Within moments I exploded, as wave after wave of thick and creamy white cum spewed out of the tip of my cock and splashed up into the air and back down everywhere.

I gently thrust my hips in rhythm of her jerking my cock, as more and more spurted out of the tip, my head softly bouncing upon her soft tits as a comfort of support. I released one final loud groan as every last drop was squeezed out of my cock, as she slowed down her jerking of my cock, till she finally stopped.

“There you go sweetie, all out now. Did you like it?” She asked as I still leaned there, my head on her naked tits. “Yes, it felt... amazing. Thank you!” I said to her. She raised her hand and gently brushed her hand through my hair, caressing me in her hand as my head stayed still on her tits. They felt so soft, and warm that I could stay there forever.

I stayed there for a little while, as she caressed me in her arms, until I finally got up and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. I returned to find she had positioned her tits back in her top, and she smiled at me as I came back in. “Listen sweetie, anytime you want me to help you, just come by when he’s out. I’m happy to do what I can for you.” She told me as she leaned in and kissed me upon the lips. I left to go home as I went into my empty house and went to my room, where I fell on the bed, and slowly fell asleep, so tired from my sexual experience I just had.

loobinator69
06-30-2011, 08:26 PM
wow cant wait to see where this goes. maybe a three way with the friend?

frankjohnmoore
07-15-2011, 12:08 AM
very good story,,,,thanks

KnStory
07-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Good Story

blue_swan
07-27-2011, 05:57 AM
Very good story, thank you

Reggie
08-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Thanks, very good ;)

loverproposal
08-01-2011, 12:00 PM
It was wonderful, thanks for addition!

John_Doe
08-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Sorry been so long with stuff, just some personal stuff having to deal with. Anyway, wrote this today, to continue this story. A little short but enjoy anyway :)

Chapter THREE: Sucked Dry!

I awoke that next morning feeling fresh and vibrant after what had happened. I had woken up with a raging hard on as my cock throbbed under the sheets, as I laid there naked beneath.

My instincts like always, was to reach under, grasp my fingers around my cock and jerk away, but this time, and after hearing what I was told last night by Megan, I held off. The day slowly passed, and I waited, and waited, for as long as I could.

The night began to slowly draw in, as I kept peering out to see if my friend next door was leaving and eventually he did. As soon as he left, I waited for a few minutes and then went outside. I gently tapped on the door, as Megan opened it. A silk nightgown covering her body, although her smooth long legs slipped through the gap below.

Megan smiled as she saw me, “Hey hun, come on in, I’ve been waiting for you to come by all day” she said to me, as I entered inside and headed into the living room. “Yes, sorry, I was just waiting till, you know!” I told her as she closed the front door and followed behind me.

I went and sat down on the sofa, as she stepped across, and sat next to me. Immediately her hand gently caressed my leg as she smiled at me. “So, I believe you have come by to see if I can relive you of your big problem again I noticed.” she said to me.

My cock was already throbbing and bulging in my trousers, bursting to be set free. “Yes, sorry. It’s just...” I tried to think of what to say really, but she cut me off. “Don’t worry hun, I’m here to help you with anything you need.”

Her hand caressed my thighs, closing to the inner edges as my cock pounced around inside my trousers, as she leaned in and gently planted her soft wet ruby lips on mine, as we kissed. Her hand moved up my thigh as she began to pull down the zipper and reached her hand inside.

Within moments, my cock was being grasped in her fingers, softly, as she pulled back on the foreskin as the head popped out and clear. She began to gently jerk my cock in her hand, slowly sliding her fingers up and down across the shaft.

She leaned back as I groaned softly from being jerked by her once again, she seemed to know exactly what to do to please me, and I was under her control. “Mmm, that’s it, relax hun. Just let me take care of it all for you baby!” She whispered to me in her soft womanly tone of sexuality.

I breathed slightly heavy as she jerked my shaft, slowly and picked up a little pace but not too fast yet. My cock bulging in her hand, as it throbbed and hardened.

“Close your eyes sweetie, and relax!” She whispered to me, as I closed my eyes and leaned back into the sofa. Her hand still gently rolling up and down my cock. It only took but a few moments before I felt something else.

My eyes sprang open as I looked down to see Megan on her hands and knees in front of me and on the floor. Her lips were locked around the head of my cock as it slid insider her mouth. It felt so warm and wet inside of her, as she used her tongue to lick and flick the underside sensitive side of my cock. I groaned and moaned, a little louder.

She looked up at me through those smouldering eyes of hers, as she tried to smile and see I was enjoying this new pleasure immensely. “Oh fuck it feels to good, don’t stop please!” I called out through a mixture of moans of pure sexual pleasure.

My cock popped out of her mouth with a soft popping sound as she smiled, and looked at me. “Mmm, baby, I love the taste of young cock inside my mouth. Do you like me sucking your cock sweetie.” She asked me, as I nodded. “Yes, please do it more!” I said with a soft smile.

She used her tongue as she guided it up the side of the shaft of my cock, licking upwards to the tip and then suckling gently upon the head, as it drove me insane for several moments. Then worked back down again and repeated her movement once more at a different angle.

She knew how to suck a sock so good, and please a guy. She used her tongue all across every side of my cock, licking and flicking it across the shaft and head, as she took it back inside her warm mouth once more, and sucked on it.

Her head bobbed up and down as she took in the full length of my cock inside, and held it there for a moment before pulling back up again, as she flicked her tongue across it and she could see it wasn’t gonna be long before I exploded for her.

My legs began to shake a little, and she could sense I was so close, as she took my cock inside once more, and sucked on it, harder, deeper, thrusting her lips locked tightly around my shaft as she bounced her head up and down.

“Oh fuck.... I’m gonna cum baby!” I called out. My cock throbbed inside her mouth, and I was ready to explode. She pulled it out as she gripped it and began to jerk it for me. Faster, and faster.

I began to shake a little, as my cock exploded, as wave after wave of cum shot out and up into the air, and down across her hands, and some of her face close by. She continued on, jerking my cock hard as more of it spewed out of the tip and around, all over the place.

I groaned with each cumshot that I exploded with, as it finally began to settle down as I calmed down, and breathed a little calmer. Looking down to see my cum all over my cock, and trousers, and on her hand and mouth a little, yet she smiled up at me.

“Mmm, that tasted so nice sweetie. You have a wonderful hard cock, and I enjoyed sucking it. I hope you enjoyed it too?” She asked. “Yes, I loved it. Thank you for sucking my cock.” I said. She released a grip of my cock as he sank down. “Anytime sweetie, why don’t you go and clean yourself up.”

I rose up and headed to the bathroom, cleaning all the cum I could find on me and my clothes. After a few moments I returned, and saw Megan as she turned and had cleaned up the mess on the floor and sofa a little, and all the cum on her hands and mouth had disappeared, as she licked her lips.

“So sweetie, are you feeling relaxed now.” She asked. “Yes, thank you for helping me.” I told her. “Anytime sweetie. Anytime you need me I will be here for you.” She stepped across and kissed me on the lips softly, as she lead me to the door and I went outside and headed back to my house, as I went in my bedroom and laid on the bed, thinking of what just happened again. My cock was beginning to harden already once more, as I reached inside and began to pull it free and jerk it all over again, and this time only last a few minutes before I exploded once more.

loobinator69
08-29-2011, 07:12 PM
thanks for continuing it

loobinator69
09-11-2011, 07:26 PM
when are you going to post a new chapter

phogga
09-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Glad the story will continue. Keep it and the other one going.

Fast Eddie
10-12-2011, 12:53 PM
awesome story i like it when they are longer

warbit
11-10-2011, 07:09 AM
can i get more