PDA

View Full Version : Mom on her computer

must66
06-17-2011, 08:47 AM
I was only thirteen when it seemed as if thing in the family became strange. As you can tell my folks had been married for quite a few years by now. I had a sister that was only a year older than I was and she was okay. We kind of got along, just like brother and sister. My father was gone a lot because of his business and that was fine with me. He was pretty hard on me but not so much on my sister Judy.

Mom and dad would fight all the time he was home. I was sure they stayed together because they were old school and did so for the children. My mom was a good looking woman and had a great body. I am sure in the day she and dad spent most of their time in bed. But as time went by they seemed to grow apart. I never saw them doing anything sexual at all.

I was old enough to understand that older people have needs. I had the feeling that my father was taking care of his when he was on his business trips. Poor mom didn’t have any time to fool around. She had me and Judy to take care of all the time. At least that is what I thought.

Like I had said, I began to see things that didn’t seem like a normal family. Like when dad was home he would always be doing something with my sister. One time I walked in the den where they were and my father had his hand inside Judy’s blouse. I just thought she had something wrong with something. But they sure seemed nervous when I walked in. No big deal, I thought.

I happen to be in my room one afternoon when I should have been at baseball practice, but I didn’t feel like going. Dad was on a trip and Judy was with her girlfriends. I came out and walked down the hall passed my folks bedroom. The door was closed most of the way, but not all the way. I heard what sounded like mom talking to someone. Looking through the opening of the door I saw mom at her computer. On the screen was a guy with no cloths on stroking his cock. I could see mom’s right arm moving rather fast and it looked like her hand was in her lap. That’s when I heard the guy talking on the computer.

Oh yea Betty, that looks so good. My moms name was Betty. The guy was still stroking his dick. Rub that clit, make it hard for me. I strained my eyes to see what cam sight mom was on. It took me awhile but I finally read what was written at the top. Men with big cocks. That was for sure because the guy on the screen had a huge one.

So you like it Tom, I heard mom’s voice. I love it Betty, he said back. What would you do if you were here, she asked? I would play with it then lick it until you came in my mouth, he answered. Oh Tom, that would feel so nice. I would love to cum in your mouth. I couldn’t believe it, my own mother was Jilling herself while some guy was jacking off with her. This went on for a long time. Then I saw the guy shoot his cum all over himself and I hear mom cum also. I left and went outside so she wouldn’t know I was there.

Being a thirteen year old, I had found out about jacking off myself a year ago. I did it a lot and loved it. I started thinking if I could use what I saw against my mother and get her to play with my cock. Thinking about that gave me a super hard one. I went into the garage and jacked off thinking about my own mother. I cam like a race horse. I went back into the house and mom was in the kitchen. She acted as if nothing happened but she noticed I had a red face. I told her I just ran home. Okay she said.

Mom was busy cooking so I creeped into her room. The computer was still on but in resting mode. I moved the mouse and the screen lit up. I looked around and found mom’s favorites. Thank God my dad is not computer smart. Most of the sights she had on her favorites were of cam sights. Most of them were on the subject of me with big cocks. I guess my mother liked big ones.

I opened up Word and began to type. Mom, don’t get upset that I am writing this to you and don’t worry about me saying anything to dad about what you do on your computer, that is unless don’t do as I ask. I am not fooling, I saw you today with that guy on the screen as you Jilled yourself and he jacked off. I thought you looked pretty good. I know you sure made your son hard. I think that if you don’t do as I ask dad might ask you to move out, if you know what I mean.

This is what you need to do!!!! Act as if nothing happened. I don’t want to talk to you about it rite now. If you mention it I will tell dad. At dinner I want you to have on a short skirt with no panties and a blouse the buttons down the front, no bra. When Judy in not looking I want you to show me your beautiful tits. Make sure you sit close enough to me so I can put my hand on your leg. I am serious, so you better do what I want. I leave it on the screen but darken it so Judy won’t see it. I tell mom I am going to a friends house but will be home for dinner. I take off.

davesmistress
06-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the new addition

jodarius
06-19-2011, 10:43 AM
looking forward to more

Barek
06-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Pretty good start. Pt. two should be good.

el talisman
06-26-2011, 08:51 AM
very good but short story

diddyson
09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Brilliant start, but its unfinished :(

thechump
09-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Can't wait to hear what happens next!

comsmith22
09-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Great Start... What cum's next...

OFallon
09-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Awww, why didn't you finish it?

hornyone50x
11-02-2011, 12:09 PM
I am looking for part two should be a blast wow

warbit
11-08-2011, 11:23 AM
need more

coyotewar6979
11-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Great start keep going

Hello456
12-08-2011, 07:06 AM
awww wooo!!!! heated up now

bowtie55
12-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Good start, like where you have gone so far,yes, I would like to see how this plays out!! ; )

Rjackson82
12-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Wheres part two