PDA

View Full Version : Where else beside the bedroom?

John Q Public
06-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Where else beside the bedroom do you like to well, do it .. Is there somewhere that really gets you cranked up? Why? Share the experiences!

Saffer
06-26-2011, 11:29 AM
I've read on a few forums how some parents love to do it in their kids rooms - I'm not a parent so can't really comment on that.

I do enjoy the shower though. Each room/setting has its own romance/lust.

megan
06-26-2011, 03:50 PM
In the years I have been as they say "active" I could not possibly list them all from school rooms, cars, hotels to aircraft and dozens of others - being naked indoors most times I have managed to enjoy it as you say in every room in every way indoors. My favorite place is anywhere out doors - I love it there. Naked and with nature and the birds and sun and breeze on my naked body, with a good man or girl to share me in every way.
Never desired it in a kids bedroom apart from my own - way back then.

John_Doe
06-27-2011, 05:34 AM
Damn Megan, you get around the home don't you ;) And seemingly in lots of different positions. Must be some very lucky Australians over there.

I think in the shower, as the warm water runs down over the two naked bodies is really hot. Just watching the water slide over a naked woman's body is amazing, and licking her body as the water runs over it is just hot. Also in the bath if can get it right, as the sound of the water slopping around as you fuck, just incredible.

megan
06-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Damn Megan, you get around the home don't you ;) And seemingly in lots of different positions. Must be some very lucky Australians over there.

Australia is the lucky country and the weather is condusive to my nudist lifestyle. My job helps.
I did start very young and a rarely used the word NO. The more the merrier at one time. I was lucky and managed to overcome my insatiable desires and avoid any nasty problems. I moved cities and now I am far more selective and have my own group of FWB. Both male and female. I am very Bi.

Davey23666
06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
I agree with Megan, outdoors is very stimulating. I once did it with a girlfriend in the woods just off a hiking path. The thought that we could be found out turned her on immensely.

xtinamarie
06-30-2011, 10:56 AM
just about anywhere. outside, hot tub, car, tent.....

krissy
07-05-2011, 11:59 AM
We have a new back patio with semi privacy fence around it. You can clearly see the convenient store behind my house. It is such a turn on to lay across the patio table with my husbands face buried between my legs while seeing poeple walkin in and out of the store. I know we are gonna get caught eventually!

Drake1965
07-05-2011, 12:13 PM
nothing like hiking into the mountains and doing it in the wild......a nice cool mountain stream is awesome. the warmth of your bodies together, while the cool water runs around and into you.....it is a feeling of pure ecstasy ..... cold and warm together at the same time.

Stryfn1
07-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Park bench. Bus. Backyard. Wherever.

Stryfn1
07-05-2011, 12:27 PM
just about anywhere. outside, hot tub, car, tent.....
I agree. Outside is fun. So is the car and hot tub.

Stryfn1
07-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Outdoors with an audience really gets me turned on!

I've never had an audience but it does intrigue me. Maybe I just fear they'll hold up score cards like at the Olympics.

chevy1
07-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I live in a remote area with no close neigbors. My wife and I walk aroud in the yard,on our deck in the nude. We are nudist. if we feel horny, we just get with it. The only time someone seen us that we didn't set up, was a cropduster flying low over our yard. We were in the yard going at it. He circled our yard several times. We continued to change positions, so he could see the wife's big tits and her shaved pussy. When the wife threw him a kiss and shook her tits at him, he went on his way.

jeffhardyfan52
07-06-2011, 05:34 PM
i love doing it in a wrestling ring

lookinforward
07-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Outdoor is great. I loved to go camping with a special lady, way back in the woods. And we would play all day and night. Still a very interesting spot was in the laundry room. It happened by accident actually. This gal that was at my house was using my laundry room. The washer was going, and it needed to be balanced because it would vibrate. Well I walked in there and she was sitting on the machine as it hummed and bucked. Seeing me, she immediately suggested that we have sex over the machine. I must admit, it was very exciting.

Also call me old fashion but I always liked screwing in a car. Why I have no idea, but it always seemed so wrong.

Kayla Blind
07-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Personally, I'm not a fan of the bedroom. It seems too cliche for me, like the way I (reluctantly) envision older people, parent, etc.
For some reason I like the kitchen but, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the idea of spontaneity that comes with it. Someone bending me over the counter after I've poured a cup of coffee, lifting my skirt and sliding into my pussy without warning.
Also, and like others here, I love fucking outdoors. Being naked in the hot sun turns me on, especially if it's in a place with the chance of getting caught.
I once fucked a man on his sailboat one August afternoon, anchored not far from the shore where very large and expensive homes over looked the water (and us, presumably).

ImmortalBeloved
07-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Over furniture would probably be my most common. Bending a partner over say a table, and licking her then taking her from behind does it for me in a big way.

Outdooors, expecially spontaneous situations, is nice. One of my nicer memories is driving on a summers day, then pulling over and jumping over a fence to get it off in in a paddock near the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean.

innocent
07-13-2011, 07:53 PM
changing rooms

bottomboi
07-19-2011, 11:09 PM
OUT SIDE I guess it has to do with when I lost my virginity......bareass naked out in the middle of a field in an irragation ditch was 3 days after I had first cum since then I love to have sex outside out in the open

frankjohnmoore
07-20-2011, 12:56 AM
in a hot spring in a nice cool river,lots of places like that in the n.w. cal,ore,wash

loverproposal
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
i did it in my brothers room with 2 people, though I love to have such pleasure either in the bath tub or the shower

Zee Gal
08-11-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm with Megan! The great outdoors is called great for the great sex!

Besides the bedroom?
Pools, Lakes, Rivers, Ponds, Oceans
Bathroom Shower or Tub
Kitchen counter
Board room or Business offices,
Anywhere where the chance of getting caught adds to the thrill!

Kisses,

Steph

hartyhar8
08-17-2011, 09:56 AM
mm, definitely outdoors. My favourite so far was probably spontaneously down an alley off the high street on a friday night xP my fuck buddy found it particularly enjoyable (or so he said) because I was bent right over with my hands on the floor and my ass in plain view..

Brigit Astar
08-17-2011, 11:17 AM
At my place of work, specifically in my boss's office.
In my uncle and aunt's rooms.

thechump
08-17-2011, 02:23 PM
I've done it on the balcony in an apartment complex one night (was pretty exciting), up against a hotel window for people in the bottom courtyard to see, kitchen, couch, tub, shower, back of my car, at my office, pool table, park... I can't remember other places. Def gonna do it while camping soon :)

biggone
08-18-2011, 02:18 AM
camping always a fav for us , pretty much tried everywhere except in an areoplane (never flown lol) we even shagged twice on an overnight bus :)

poopooppboobies
08-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Outside on my parents deck... twice... and bent over the sink in the kitchen while I was trying to do dishes... the ends of my hair got wet.

Saddle
08-29-2011, 12:45 PM
I like outdoors but I've had a few shags in my conservatory and next to my front door which has a glass pane.

hornyyoungboy
11-23-2011, 08:50 PM
I like to fuck my girlfriend anywhere, anytime ;) we have done it in the bed, shower, parents bed, living room, kitchen, bathroom, movie theater, car, outside park, mall, dressing room, arcade at a mall in a trucker game ;) its amazing anywhere haha

1cameltoe
12-04-2011, 02:44 PM
We have had sex in the Living Room, Bath Room in tub & shower, Daughter Bed Room, Dinning Room, Our basement with other people upstairs. Back Yard, on Deck in back of house both day and night. Both of our parents Living Rooms in front of the fire places and on couches. My parents bed. My parents enclosed patio, Her parents Basement while parents were home. Some of these were befor we were married so they had to be quick so we did not get caught.

jcstoffer
12-04-2011, 09:49 PM
we once had sex in a movie theater, we were the only ones there and we were both horny, she dropped her pants and sat on me, needless to say we missed a good part of the movie, but well worth it.

Marlene38EE
12-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Living room (usual place),
dining room (awkward-Once),
kitchen,
patio deck (fairly often and also includes the back tard in general),
local park (twice),
Parkades (twice),
our garage on the hood of Martin's car (Intrepids are BUILT for sex!!)
bedroom (a few times--usually not, too boring and beds are flor sleeping, not sex, in my books)
elevators a few times, (less than five totalled up.)
Out in the 'wilds' during camping trips and at the campsite [frequently--probably the fresh air ;) ]

mario1
12-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Like to do it in the bathroom

dirtyoleman1
01-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Doggy style on the livingroom floor, that way we can both watch TV.

facialforu
03-02-2012, 11:26 PM
I like to do it anyplace outside. The best ever was at a Disc Golf course. I think it is great that we could get caught. I know my wife would die if she knew this but I would love for someone to catch us in the act. I would keep pumping away on her pussy while they watched. If they decided to get involved that would be ok with me, but not her I am sure.

Inmymind31
03-02-2012, 11:43 PM
My girlfriend always wears tight black leggings, so i get horny all the time. In the library when you need a study break. Nothing better than finding an empty room, locking the door, and having sex. Any secluded room on campus can do.

jdawgg
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Where else beside the bedroom do you like to well, do it .. Is there somewhere that really gets you cranked up? Why? Share the experiences!

when me and my wife were still dating last year, before we got married, we did it on a pool table, the kitchen table, our neighbors swimming pool

abiceleb
03-04-2012, 06:09 AM
the shower, i love a wet fuck.

DuzCuz
03-04-2012, 09:45 PM
We have a new back patio with semi privacy fence around it. You can clearly see the convenient store behind my house. It is such a turn on to lay across the patio table with my husbands face buried between my legs while seeing poeple walkin in and out of the store. I know we are gonna get caught eventually!

Some neighbors in this community would do it on their patio which was visible by the distant public too. They got caught by some bible thumpers who were with their kids. They have money and political influence and, get this, the couple were charged with endangering the welfare of a minor. (All I can say to that is zieg heil muterfukers. It's not going to take much more and I'm out of here.)

Rodom
03-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Pretty much every room in the house. Dining room on the table where we eat. Family and living rooms are my favorites! I love doing my girlfriend on the coach, one of my favorite spots. The kitchen counter is a fun one. Our bed room of course, but more often we have sex on the coaches because that's our favorite spot. Also in the pool but we tried to be quiet so the neighbors wouldn't hear! We've done it in the car, but while it was in the garage.

As for public places, we did it in the bathroom at the beach once. She was too scared to have sex on the beach unfortunately.

themadhatter
03-05-2012, 12:05 PM
In the shop we use to rent, after closing. It was closed to the public but all the other mechanics had keys and shows up from time to time, we came close but never got busted lol

gary9998
04-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Love the couch.

xjohnXXXdoex
04-11-2012, 02:44 PM
I like the water. Pools, hot tubs, beaches, and boats..

Marlene38EE
04-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Outdoors with an audience really gets me turned on!

Just remember that sometimes the 'audience' might be quadrapedal, really furry and aggressive. Never had any problems with bears or such in our outside adventures, but bears are around...and they're not known for their manners. :)

bttm4u2
07-22-2012, 01:29 PM
where haven't I done it is a beter question. I have done sex in bedrooms, bathrooms, showers, xxx bookstores and theaters, casrs, boats, at work, in living rooms, in friends houses, in swimming pools, the ocean, public restrooms, you name it.

kaidman
07-24-2012, 04:32 AM
I like the shower on the couch against the fridge and outside in the snow

jessy19
07-24-2012, 07:36 AM
In the summer rain just before sunset :)

jsmith451
07-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Under the stars is fun. Not much of a fan of the shower sex always seem to feel like going to slip.

dirtymind80
09-06-2012, 06:52 PM
my wife gets horny in nature. all i have to do is take her for a drive or camping

drlauren
09-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Cars, hotels, elevator (4 times over the years), picnic table, beach, backyard at a party, pools, hot tubs, tents (lost my cherry in one), gym at school, audio/visual room at school (blew guys for $20 in high school in a/v rooms and gym), docs office (my gyno--lesbian--gave me a workout), trains (Amtrak), planes (cramped), golf course, at the movies, at the drive-in in a car several times, parents bedroom, etc. Me and a gf fucked in every room of my parents and her parent's houses in 11th grade.

Yippieskip
09-07-2012, 08:02 AM
The Armory is the best place to get it on. :)

Marlene38EE
09-08-2012, 12:25 AM
The Armory is the best place to get it on. :)

Heh...
OH, to have a day there to study their toys.... :icon121:

Marlene38EE
09-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Cars, hotels, elevator (4 times over the years), picnic table, beach, backyard at a party, pools, hot tubs, tents (lost my cherry in one), gym at school, audio/visual room at school (blew guys for $20 in high school in a/v rooms and gym), docs office (my gyno--lesbian--gave me a workout), trains (Amtrak), planes (cramped), golf course, at the movies, at the drive-in in a car several times, parents bedroom, etc. Me and a gf fucked in every room of my parents and her parent's houses in 11th grade.

Planes...never gonna happen for this girl, one flight was enough to demonstrate 'heed Dr.'s warnings' regarding sinuses and air pressure. LOL
The rest, those are all still fair game for me though. and some have been already. :thumb:

Marlene38EE
09-08-2012, 12:29 AM
my wife gets horny in nature. all i have to do is take her for a drive or camping

Same here. !cool

crzy67
09-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Any and everywhere that is possible. That is what makes it all fun.

John Q Public
09-08-2012, 06:17 PM

Lauren,
I would really love to hear some of these stories

brit49
10-20-2012, 06:13 AM
If your hot you do it any where.

BaldCuntLover
02-23-2013, 02:28 AM
If you have a semi-sturdy kitchen table, that can be a fun place.

badslutmommy
02-20-2014, 07:20 PM
In every room of the house. And the garage. Be careful in the shower though; those doors are not strong or cheap.
My favorite is a game we play where i set the table with all the best china and table ware then get my hair and makeup just perfect. Put on a nice evening dress and heels then when he comes home he takes me right there on the table. Do not put out the hot mashed potatoes though if you are wearing strapless gown.

pzmking
09-11-2014, 09:10 PM
I like a lot of privacy and comfort so I prefer the bedroom over everything else. The only other place comparable outside the bedroom is the back of my SUV.

b1sexualman
08-28-2015, 04:57 AM
Fooling around on the top floor of a double decker bus. My friend and I sat in the back (we were friends with benefits). We knew the bus ride was gonna be long and me and him eventually started making out. It got pretty hot, and since no else was sitting on the top floor he decided to undo my pants and give a me blowjob. It felt really good, and the fact that he was sucking me on public transit made it even better. I came in his mouth twice. It was loads of fun (sorry about the pun lol) ;)

dragonsclaw
10-09-2015, 07:51 AM
:devilish::devilish:The list of places is so long that I'm sure that I have forgotten some, but one of my favourite places to have sex was on the grass beside the path outside a museum in broad daylight with people walking past. in a walnut tree, on the top deck of a bus, outdoors dogging, on a beach, in a swimming pool, every room of the house, by a lake, at school in the pe cupboard, in a rowing boat floating down a river, on a trampoline, in a grave yard on top of a very old grave, in a car, on top of a stack of bales, in a lift and in a cinema.

ZombieGyrlKT
07-21-2016, 09:21 PM

Basically anywhere in our apartment I enjoy. I love messing around in the car.

~AngelBrooke~
09-12-2016, 07:44 AM
The bedroom is where I have sex most of the time. Then it's probably the living room and in vehicles. I've had sex in other places just those are the most common.

Taylor
04-23-2017, 09:17 AM
dining table

Bridgit Astar
09-23-2018, 07:43 AM
In my teacher's office

niteowluk2003
09-23-2019, 10:02 AM
Not me personally but I can vouch for the details being true.

1. a husband and wife couple I knew intimately, decided to go a little crazy here in England, in middle of winter, six inches of snow on the ground and they went into Thetford Forest, in Norfolk. Both stripped of completely and began to fuck in the snow, all of a sudden, there were cheers and rounds of applause. They had only picked the spot where 3tonne trucks belonging to the American armed forces were planning to do manoeuvres.

2. Not to be out done, one month later, whilst I was staying with them, Brenda told her husband Bob to go line in the garden which was freshly covered with snow, again both he and Brenda were with out a stitch of clothing but Brenda climbed out of the upstairs window and made her way across the sloping garage roof. she then launched herself like Eddie the Eagle down the slope and spreading her legs at the last moment. Her poor husband ended up in hospital for two weeks with three broken ribs and a punctured lung. Last thing he said to me before the ambulance door closed to take him away was, "Roy, look after Brenda for me, give everything she wants!", I replied "ok but I am not putting myself in dangerous positions for anybody."

Psiberzerker
09-23-2019, 12:46 PM
I like Bathrooms, and Restrooms, because it makes cleanup a lot easier. If I had a personal preference, I'd have to say a full bath with a tub, because you can get really messy in there, and basically just have to stand up for a shower. Kitchen works too, but of course not as well.

One of the inhibitions that doesn't get written about as much is making a mess, because a lot of stories pretty much end with an orgasm, not unlike Porn. So, there is no cleanup, or at least nobody consciously worries about it, even when one of them is a cheating housewife.

Okay, let's assume she gets a facial, then what? She got a pack of Kleenex in her purse? Because that tends to stick to fluids, and turn into glue. You got a bandana handy? Did any of it miss her face, and if so, where did it go? Is her husband going to see it?