PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting for a swinging couple Part 3

megan
06-29-2011, 12:54 AM
Read the previous parts first.

After Dan and I had enjoyed the best fuck of my life, I had to try and work out how to tell Mike that I had been fucked by Dan and that his wife wanted us to join a swinging club and she wanted to see what he was like in bed. She had been there when Dan fucked me and could see I wasn’t too bad but I had a few things to learn. I was curious.

I had rung Mike as soon as I got home and got him to come over and it was almost midnight. He was very curious and at one stage thought I wanted to break it off between us. I assured him I didn’t and it was quite the opposite – it was then I said I wanted him to fuck another woman and let me watch. He thought I was mad. When he got over the shock of that I said look it is a long story and I explained what had happened – he knew Mike and Jane vaguely from dropping and picking me up from their place when I had babysat their kids. He knew their home and what they were like from the times he and I had wild sex romps there. We had actually fucked on the same bed Dan fucked me on. I then had to admit I had been having sex with Dan a few hours earlier. Mike looked shocked and said tell me again what you did. I had expected him to be upset so I asked him to listen to me and not to get upset. He wasn’t exactly happy with what I had told him. He said you are sitting there with another man’s cum in you and telling me you have had great fuck with a married man and now you want me to fuck his wife with him watching me. You have gone mad.

I had planned my explanation and hoped he would listen to what I had to say. I told him that they wanted us to join a swingers club but before that could happen Jane would have to know what it was like being fucked by him and if we were both suitable to join their club. They were keen for us to become members as we were younger than most of those there and we would all benefit and enjoy the relationships we had with different people, I told her he had slept with a few girls before and this was an opportunity for him to be able to have sex with different women as well as with me. I certainly enjoyed my time with Dan but I realized it was only sex and not a loving relationship and apart from sharing my body with Dan I still loved Mike and there was no way I wouldn’t do anything he didn’t want me to do – but – I had gone this far and I wanted it to go further. I almost cried when I told him it was the most amazing and best sex I have ever had.

He said he could not believe what I had just told him. Do you love him? NO.. NO.. NO I said. I wanted it to continue with Dan and possible the other men and involve him with Jane and the other women. It was just sex and nothing else. He was astounded when he asked me if Dan had cum in me and I said yes. Then “you agreed with her that I should have sex with her and you actually want to watch me doing it to this woman and if she thinks I am good enough then we can engage in orgies with a group of people”.

I said yes because they are different and it is only sex – not love I didn’t kiss him passionately (a little lie because I did when he dropped me off – I could still feel where he had been deep inside me). I said even if I had sex with him (Mike) now I would love him no less than I did the last time we fucked.

It was him Mike - I loved not Dan. Dan has a great cock and makes sex feel fantastic and I am sure after a couple of times with Jane he will think the same and it will be just as good.

How many times have you looked at a girl and said I wonder what she would be like in bed. Now you have the chance – you have seen her and she is beautiful – you have to admit that.

Yes but she is somebody else’s wife.

And I am your girlfriend and lover. Please do this for me.

I was beginning to virtually beg him to agree to come with me that night to their place and have sex with Jane. I said I can tell – she would be wonderful in bed - if she and Dan enjoy sex together as I did with Dan then I was certain so would he with Jane. I told him if he didn’t want me to I wouldn’t but I didn’t know how long we could stay together because what I did I enjoyed and I wanted it to continue. If he didn’t want me to then I would seriously consider a break with him. I wouldn’t but I wanted to use it as a lever for him to agree.

He said then you prefer his cock to mine. He fucks you better than I do.

I said for the time being because I believe Jane can improve you as Dan has shown me and will continue to do to me, and make sex far more interesting and enjoyable. It was good and it was also enjoyable but there was no love between us. It was a sensation in my body not my brain.

Mike told me he loves me more than I could ever imagine and that he believed I was the one for him and we could have been together for life. Isn’t making love having sex?

No - Its like being at the gym – we enjoy the physical exercise but could not say we love it. When Dan was fucking me it felt the same to me – I liked it -not loved it. No – there is a difference and he showed it to me – not in so many words but I had one of the most enjoyable “physical” sex sessions in my life. I love you and I enjoy sex with you but sex with him was different. I want you to see how different it can be with Jane.

I cried and hugged him and said I believed that could still be true – only I wanted to enjoy a variety of sexual pleasures and still come home to him and love him as I could never love another man. I said how do the other members of the group survive – they seem to be happy sharing themselves with others and still remain together – I said that Jane told me nobody is allowed to have sex together alone and there must always be somebody else present.

Mike said then it’s a show. There is nothing to stop them meting secretly together somewhere else.

I said no – it is a rule. I gather they have been all in this arrangement for a couple of years and I was sure if there were any problems with relationships it would have evidenced itself already.

He stopped and looked at me and said – you have made up your mind haven’t you.
I said yes – I have never enjoyed anything like I did a few hours earlier and I honestly believe you can do the same. It wasn’t love it was amazing sexual pleasure.

Mike said I have never been so serious in my life. I will do what you ask if you promise to marry me if we both survive this challenge.

I will and I am so happy – these are two decisions I believe I will never regret.

Two asked Mike.

Agreeing to marry you and you to ask you to do this for me or I hope; us. I know it must be hard, yesterday I probably would have felt the same as you but Jane and Dan changed all that. My only concern now is if we will enjoy the others as much as we do them.

I would have made love to Mike right then normally, but I still had Dan’s semen inside me and I wouldn’t ask Mike to make love to me and have to share my vagina when it contained another man’s semen.

Mike left me and I said I would always love him. I would ring Jane later that day and make arrangements for Mike to visit and enjoy the pleasure of her body.

I rang Jane from University and told her that Mike had agreed – she was so happy for us both – she said that you will never regret it. I didn’t tell her I had promised to marry him as a consequence.

That afternoon Mike came around to my place and we shared a meal together and we talked about what was going to happen – he was quite concerned and a little scarred of what it might do to our relationship. I told him I would forever love him it is just that I wanted to experience the sex life that had been outlined to me as I had this amazing desire to enjoy sex as a recreation form rather than as a romantic affair. I have enjoyed sex with Dan; really enjoyed it but I have no romantic attraction for him – I really and truly enjoyed the sex and the effect it had upon me physically rather than emotionally.

Mike said I hope I can control myself the same way.

I had arranged to go around to their place together after they had dinner and had put the kids to bed.

We parked outside and waited until we saw the lights go out in the kid’s bedroom. Mike said he was nearly shitting himself with fear. He said there is no way at that moment he could have worked up a hard on. He said I don’t know how I will handle looking at Dan knowing he had fucked me and I enjoyed it.

I said wait until you see Jane naked – she will bring on a woody in seconds.

We both went in and I was greeted like a long lost family friend, I introduced Mike to Dan and Jane and they were just like normal people and invited us in and we had a coffee with them. Mike hardly spoke and I told them he was a little concerned about what I had outlined to him.

Jane said look we have a short video of one of our parties and you will see that there is nothing crude or repulsive about the way we engage with one another – it is very civilized and probably the biggest shock you will get is a couple of the people you will see – I gather you will recognize them straight away – even with their clothes off.

Mike sat next to me and held my hand – he is 19 and I have never seen him so concerned.

Jane put the video on and we recognized Dan and Jane immediately. Dan said to Mike you are a very lucky guy Holley is one of the most wonderful girls I have met.

Mike said I feel the same and I don’t want to lose her through this.

Jane said after tonight I think you will realize what a wonderful woman you have – I can assure you we have no interest in her apart from sharing one of the most wonderful aspects of our life – sex. We know she is exceptionally good at it and last night we confirmed that she and Dan could enjoy sex together without sloppy emotional love making. She was wonderful and thinking of you most of the time. If you can accept what we are offering I think the two of you will be amazed at what you can do with other people and not become emotionally involved.

It didn’t take long to see that there were three couples in the video – and immediately Mike and I recognized one couple – both of them were teachers at our high school the previous year. Mike said Holy Shit I would never have thought butter would melt in her mouth and look at her sucking him off.

God if the guys at school knew that they would walk over hot coals for her to do that to them.

Jane said – see you obviously never realized she is as sexually active as she is and I agree she is a perfect partner for either men or women and Holley will find that out soon enough.

God help me I said – having sex with another woman and one who knows me as well as she does, it defies belief.

Mike had relaxed a bit and said you have no idea how many guys have wacked off thinking of her – the locker room often got used to splash a bit of cum about thinking of her. I am guilty myself. God if the guys only knew.

Dan said – you will not have to wait long to experience the pleasure she brings yourself – and you won’t have to wank it off – she can do it for you.

I looked down at Mikes crotch and he was no longer having problems with his erection – I could see it in his trousers – but I said nothing.

The second couple I also recognized – he was the pharmacist and I think she worked in the Post Office.

I had little or nothing to do with them before apart from shopping. Mike said he embarrassed him on one occasion when he asked for condoms and asked small or medium size. Mike laughed and said now he will know and I won’t have to ask again.

Jane said you wont have to worry we keep a supply here for when one of the girls wants a guy to use one – it is usually early in the evening as we girls don’t want to be awash with that inside us when we entertain another friend. I hope you don’t mind using them. Mike calls it playing in dirty puddles left by others. If he has his time with another girl and she has let somebody cum in her he doesn’t like it and neither do the other men. No they are fine with me - the new ones are so thin you can still feel it in them.

Mike said no – but I haven’t had to worry for a while Holley and I don’t use them anymore.

I said I can’t remember ever using one with you.

Mike said oops – must have been in my early days before Holley. She is well aware I was not a virgin the first time we got into it.

Dan said we know you two are a bit like rabbits the sex scent you left here one night you could have bottled.

Sorry Mike said.

Jane said don’t be sorry – it revealed to us that you may be worthy members of our little circle. It may have done us all a favor.

Mike was relaxing – how many other couples are there in this arrangement.

I said I hadn’t discussed this with him.

Jane said no problem – there are five other couples in the group and you will make six.

Mike and I are one of three original couples who started and are still in it. We have all been together for almost a year now since the last lot left us. So there are five other women to be satisfied by you and the same for Holley but the women do a bit of doubling up where as the men don’t normally engage with other men apart from the occasional oral contact.

What happened to the other two couples.

Transfers in their occupation – one couple were in the services and were moved on, and the guy in the other couple was moved up the ladder to another state. It always takes a while to recognize who may be interested in joining us. We have to be careful as you can imagine – in some rings the sex is frantic and unrestrained and there are a lot of problems there. We have strict rules. In some groups unfortunately underage sex and children of members become involved and that’s criminal – there is no way any of us would involve anybody under the age of 18. You were a god send when we realized what you did here when we were out.

I said – see I told you it would be ok.

Mike just raised his eyebrows.

We watched these two other couples with Dan and Jane and we saw that they all enjoyed their sex and that there was nothing done that concerned us – it was conventional sex in a couple of positions and oral sex. I saw Mike looking at Miss Jones –she is beautiful and has perfect body and doesn’t seem to mind what she has done to her. I am sure he would be looking at her for sex as one of his early ones. We had not engaged in oral sex together but we wanted to. I saw Mike watching Miss Jones being fucked and sucking a guy off. I am sure he felt that could be me soon. We had to face that challenge together and we would sooner than later.

I said to Mike – well are you happy now.

Sure he said – but I am a little nervous.

Jane said now is the time to lose that.

Come into the bedroom with me and we can begin as we did with Holley. Slow and gently with understanding, and we realize you will be having sex with another person while the person you love watches if they wish.

I said I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Mike and I went into the bedroom and Jane and Dan disappeared they did with me. I said come on undress she will be back in a minute nude.

He was very uncertain of himself but he undressed and did me proud with his hard on – it was hard and it looked wonderful. I would have enjoyed having it inside me, but this time it was for Jane.

Jane came back naked and she looked fantastic as she did for me – she has a wonderful body even after two children and not one stretch mark and a really firm tummy with that beautifully shaped pubic patch beneath it which showed her vagina perfectly. Mike looked at me and smiled – I knew he was going to be happy. I think his cock got a degree or so harder just looking and imagining what she was going to be like. I saw him give her pubic patch a good once over; I said I am going to be like that as well as soon as you tell me what you would me to look like. He just said – like that.

Dan had not appeared and my guess was he was going to stay out of the way so as not to embarrass Mike. Jane looked at his penis and too it in her hand. She said to Mike that feels and looks wonderful I am sure it will please me as it pleases Holley – she told us how much she enjoys the sex you have together. I couldn’t remember that but I could have. Come on lets see how good you are and she got up on the bed and prepared to take Mike into her. She said we started with Holley doing missionary I think it is the best way to start. She looked at me and said come get it all off. I had no problems undressing but noticed my pants were quite wet. I think I was more aroused and excited than Mike. I was about to watch my boyfriend fuck another woman who I knew would make it good for him.

Mike seemed a bit anxious and Jane said whoa big boy – lets not rush this I want it to last long enough to enjoy – take your time we have lots of it.

Mike then took his cock in his hand and guided it toward Jane’s vagina and as he does with me he inserts it slowly – as I like- and then pushed it into her.

She murmured softly as it slid into her and he was in as far as he could go in a moment and she said well to begin with it feels great. How big are you?

7 Inches long and four thick he said.

I said he isn’t as thick as Dan’s but I am sure he will be almost as good. I knew he wouldn’t be – but I didn’t want him to think he was inadequate.

He began to fuck Jane and he looked at me – I said don’t worry about me think of Jane and how wonderful she is – think about fucking her not me – we have plenty of time to compare each other later.

Jane said that’s great advice – its hard at first to have sex with another woman while your lover looks on – she knows what it feels like and wonders if I am getting the same feelings. We can talk about that later but I can assure you that you are doing fine. I know it’s the first time and it’s a bit difficult to imagine but we will keep it going for as long as you can and we can talk about the feelings and sensations as we go. How long do you usually last with Holley
I wanted to answer but I let him.

He maintained his steady rhythm inside her and said It depends upon how we feel – I can cum in a few minutes some nights and it can take 20 or so minutes at other times.

She knows how to bring me on when she wants it over with.

Jane looked at me and said how do you do that.

I play with his nipples – it brings him on every time, he loves them being played with.

That’s great Jane said – that’s a good sign your body is enjoying the sensation of sexual contact. Many men don’t realize their nipples are as much of sex play as women’s are. And if I may so you are doing a fairly good job on me. I am sure Holley knows exactly what I am feeling right now.

Mike said I have to agree the two of you feel different, I am enjoying it. Do you mind seeing me do this.

I said no – I want to watch the two of you together – I want to learn – Jane I am sure will show me a few tricks herself after she knows what you are like.

Jane said no Dan will leave us alone to enjoy our time together – he and Holley can do it for you later if she wishes and you want to see them as well.

That’s my next wish – to see her with Dan – and from what she tells me I can learning a thing or two from him.

Jane said no – from me – you won’t be fucking him so he won’t know – Holley may be able to give you a few tips after she has had Dan and a couple of the other men. They are all different in their own ways – having sex can be a very complex matter. I told Holley we have a book that you will learn from and the men often use to vary the experience you have together. The women also enjoy trying some of the positions. We have some great night watching each other try and perform some of the connections – its not that easy for some of them.

The mind boggles said Mike- how am I going – you haven’t said anything yet.

I smiled – a few hours ago he was having second thoughts about fucking Jane now he was looking for complements.

No – I am just going to let you do it the way you do with me and in future we will have little discussions on variations that I like believe me your cock can perform miracles in women when you know how and what they like as well – we are not all the same and you will have to learn what all of us like – we are all different and so are the men – that’s the pleasure of doing it with us – it’s not just slam bam thank you mam – we do it because we enjoy it and we enjoy the difference between the men as much as you will learn the difference between women. This is the wonderful part – we enjoy the sexual communication with the feeling we have to love our partner- You love Holley and when you are making love it will be completely different from when you do it with me and the other four women.

We are all different and Holley will realize that when she is doing it with another man it will feel different to when the two of you are making love – you see – your love life will improve considerably after this experience. There is a difference between fucking a woman and making love to her. Holley did you feel that last night – did you feel that there was a loving relationship while Dan was having sex with you.

No – it felt completely different – the only thing my heart felt was the enormous excitement and the way it beat after I had cum. It was racing – which has happened with me every time I cum but when I cum with Mike I feel a warm loving sensation and I want his babies. The semen he ejaculates into me gives me a completely different sensation and emotion inside me. I love Mike – I don t love Dan but I could say in words I love what he did to me but it would be wrong to say it was what we understand love to be – it was wonderful exciting and emotional but it wasn’t love I felt for him. It was purely sex.

I kiss Mike lovingly – I gave Dan a peck on the cheek afterwards as a thank you – not an I love you kiss.

Mike was still fucking Jane and he said I have never ever had a deep and meaningful discussion with my girlfriend in the middle of a fuck session with another woman – this is unreal.

Jane said no true – it is very real and I am enjoying both the sensation inside me that you are giving me and the discussion – it will make the transition to the other couple easier when you can talk about it as we are now. Can you imagine the first time you have sex with Lyn your ex teacher – how will that feel.

I said god that will be embarrassing just meeting her naked .

Mike said I don’t know if I could keep it up for her. It will really be embarrassing.

Now that’s one thing I want to mention, keeping a hard on.

Its not necessary and you could not keep it up for the whole night. The women all have their own ways of getting you ready some use their hand and others their mouth. It’s not unusual for a woman to provide oral stimulation until it comes up and then you do what you have planned. Sometime it just stays oral and you cum orally with her. She may want the same in return – that’s why we use condoms for a while and after that we are free to go naturally or bareback or whatever way you want to describe it. It has happened where a woman has had her man cum in her and then somebody else wants to perform oral on her. It s up to them both to decide if he will or not but she can’t insist once she has allowed somebody to cum in her. That is something you two are going to have to give some thought and experience to as all the woman will want oral sex at some time and the women all swallow the mans semen when he cums – that is one of our rules which you will soon learn – there are not many but they are enforced but can be relaxed if you both agree. The only one we will not permit is private sex between two people who are not partners in society. That avoids having favorites and ensures we all share and share alike. In some circles it is permitted but the success rate of happy marriages etc in those groups is tragic.

If you do form a relationship with another person then we ask you to leave – we haven’t yet asked anybody to leave our group yet so you can see we are all a happy bunch.

Jane said now Mike – you have been doing a good job and I will be cumming very shortly. How are you going?

God help me – I have been talking too much but don’t worry I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you – I am so happy Holley has been here with us and I know now what she was telling me was completely true. You can count us in. My only fear is Lyn Jones.

That is going to be interesting, and if I were tell anybody I would be the hero of the day – but I will never reveal what I have learned today. Holley and I will swear to secrecy if that is necessary.

No said Jane – we will trust you and hope you get as much pleasure from what is ahead as we have in the past and will look forward to in the future - now fuck me like there is no tomorrow.

I watched as Mike then began to fuck Jane hard and fast – just as he does to me and how Jane responded. I began to finger myself as it was so erotic watching my guy fuck another woman who I am learning to trust and respect – in no way did she try and do anything that would have made me feel bad about Mike. She was rubbing her clit with her finger at the same times as Mike fucked her hard and I could see how she manipulated herself to get the best sensations from her finger and Mikes cock which was now working like a piston inside her at the same time. I knew what she was feeling as his cock rubbed against the wall of her vagina, as Mike and I have often cum together as he fucks me hard with his beautiful cock. Finally between the two of them they had an amazing orgasm together – she hit the mark a couple of minutes after they really got to work together – they fucked beautifully in unison. Mike came before her spasms were finished and that gave her more pleasure, and she put her hand up and fingered Mike’s nipples – as I told her we did. I could tell she enjoyed it but she wasn’t as vocal as me – Mikes orgasm had come on as soon as she started and he grunted each time he shot his cum into her – something I had experienced and I knew exactly what he was feeling and she was experiencing. I had no pangs of guilt or jealousy at all witnessing my guy fucking Jane. It was great exhibition of great sex and I enjoyed it and as they were coming down off their climax. I had cum while they were finishing off their fuck and Mike was squeezing the last drops of cum out of his cock into her cunt.

As he lay there I wondered how much cum Jane had taken into her body over the years with these guys and Dan. It must have been bucket loads. He was lying on top of her and I could see that she appreciated what he had done for her. I knew we were going to make the grade with the group then.

Jane was watching me also coming off my orgasm and said you do that well – you will fit in here perfectly.

Afterwards we had talked about Jane and Mike I asked Dan to fuck me and Dan was more than happy to oblige. Dan said he would use a condom so when he came I was clean and not have his cum in me as he said I know what you two are going to do when you two leave – or you can do it here if you wish. I don’t want you playing in other men’s puddles. Dan and I got on the bed and we did it missionary – sort of very matter of fact – it was strange really – here we were all four of us and I was letting another man fuck me in front of my boyfriend as if we were just having another cup of coffee. I felt good about the whole thing and as Mike looked on and watched him do to me what he had done the night before. I said to Mike while Dan was working on me – how do you feel about it – do you mind.

Mike said no way – I am impressed – I never realized how good you looked while you were doing it – you are beautiful. I have never witnessed anything so wonderful and erotic in my life – this is going to make us better at it I am sure. I can tell you are having a good time – I think we will be better for this somehow. I love the way your tits move as he is doing it to you. They look absolutely wonderful.

Jane put her arm around Mike and said you two are wonderful – you are going to fit in perfectly – in more ways than one- and gave him a peck on the cheek. I saw his cock firm up but not rise.

Dan worked on me perfectly and knew how to bring me on and he got me to cum. Then when I was over the sensation he worked on himself and I could feel the wonderful sensation of his fantastic cock inside me and then he grunted and sighed as I could feel him pumping his semen into the condom inside me. I had rarely had a condom used in me. After he came he withdrew and I watched as he slipped the condom full of his semen off and dropped it in a bin.

After that we finished the night off by sitting around all naked together drinking coffee and discussing what we had learned and what we have to expect.

Jane said she thought I should shorten Mikes pubic hair – trim the hair short for him and shave his balls – the women like men like that. I hadn’t noticed Dan’s were free of hair until I looked. She also told me I had to shave and shape myself – but after our first exposure – it was a while since any of the group had been with a fully bushed woman and some would want to try oral on me like that. Jane had some hair above her slit but the lips of her vagina were beautifully smooth and free of hair. She said she had electrolysis to keep that part from growing again for a few years. I said I would talk to her about what I should do next time.

She also said that we had to begin and get used to oral sex – particularly me as I was required to swallow the cum of any man I sucked – and she said that will be all of them – you will be new and they will all want to try you out, I think the first meeting I will keep you just for the men – I will show you how women perform oral sex myself and you can practice on me.

Mike looked at me and winked.

Oral sex was something Mike and I would have to do and practice before we had our first meeting. Jane said did we feel we could be ready in a week’s time – say Saturday week.

I said we would certainly work at it – I wanted to be as good as I could by then.

Jane said I can lend you a video of some of the early stuff Dan and I did and there could be one or two of the others on it doing it orally.

I said that would be good – we could see if there was anything difficult or tricky about it.

Dan said the biggest problem I would have would be gagging either when a guy got his penis a bit too far into my throat or when they came. We all want the woman to swallow he said.

Mike and I went home and we made love like we had never made love before- sex and love making now had two completely different meanings. He was soft and gentle and he kissed me and made every effort for me to really enjoy him being inside me, there was a difference in the way he and I were both enjoying the intercourse and I said do think this feels different.

He said I never realized until I was fucking Jane that what you said is right – when I was fucking Jane I was fucking her not making love to her like I am to you – yes there is a difference I never realized before – this is going to be good for us. I know we have done this a dozen times before but now I know there is a difference. I guess I have always loved you – and I never realized it.

I cried a little – he was a wonderful wonderful person – a man I loved for being who he is not as a good man in bed.

I asked Mike what he really thought about having sex with Jane. He said he thought it was better than he had imagined but he said I could not believe that when I put my cock into her how tight she was after having two babies. He said she was awesome to fuck, I felt her playing with me a bit by squeezing my cock with her vagina – like she was kissing it with her cunt lips. At the time he said it did feel different with me - you are more giving than her. The sensation when I am in you feels soft and gentle but firm and rugged at the same time – the feeling with you is better than Jane.

I knew Mike loved me now really loved me and could accept I could have sex for fun and him for love.

He loved me and now it felt like our lovemaking has more meaning when we do it. The feeling I had when Mike and I had sex now was something better that I had ever experienced before – it was love for the man that could allow me to have sex with other men and watch me enjoy the experience as a physical pleasure – with Mike it is emotional with Dan it is the battle of the sexes to see who can fuck better than the other. I was going to share my body with other men as he will with other women but I had promised I would marry him and make babies with him. Neither of us could believe what we had done or achieved over the last two days but there was much more ahead of us.

After we had fucked we showered together and I said before he left – could I try and suck on him.

We did it right there in the shower and I succeeded in making him cum fairly quickly and I tasted semen for the first time. It was more something I had to do rather than something I wanted to do. I felt there has to be more to it.

I asked Mike what he thought and said it was mechanical – it has to be better than that. I enjoyed it but it was too fast and without feeling – I wanted you to suck me but I didn’t feel anything special.

I agreed. I said we are going to have to do that a lot in the next week – I really needed to get used to that – I didn’t really enjoy the taste of your cum, it was not the best taste I had ever enjoyed. I wonder if all men taste the same.

Mike said also I have to practice on you – we are in for a big week of experimentation and we are going to have sex more often than ever before. Love will have to take a holiday if we are to meet their expectations. This time it will be like we are going to do it with the others – not special like when we will do it with each other because we want to.

How do you think you will go with Miss Jones.

I will possibly cum before I even get into her. Jane is magnificent in every way but it was more mechanical with her – with Jonesy I don’t know. I have mentally fucked her a few times like every other guy in the school and wanked off thinking of her half a dozen times. That was before I met you though.

It will be interesting to see if she marks me up or down on my performance – I wonder if she has a report card for us.

I laughed and said somehow this is not going to be easy, we both have a lot to learn.

I gather this is a serious business at times – like loving you.

We kissed the most passionate kiss of our lives – the beginning of a new era was about to begin.

Stay around and learn of our exploits especially Mike and Miss Lyn Jones. It was an amazing experience.

Drake1965
06-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Great story.......waiting for more....!

Davey23666
06-29-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm really enjoying this story. Very hot!

frankjohnmoore
07-11-2011, 11:17 PM
very enjoyable,looking for more,,,,,,,thanks