PDA

View Full Version : My Secret First

JKnight
07-01-2011, 08:54 AM
I was 16 years old when I had my first time. My parents got divorced and my father moved away and I never seen him anymore, just got a check from him every month. My mom re-married and I still don't know why, but my new step-dad hated me and did everything he could to make my life a living hell. My mother was so much in love that she refused to see what he was doing to me. Most of the time I went to my older sister and her husbands house that was 2 miles down the road. I ended up having to spend so much time there that they set me up a bed room and gave me a set of key so I could go and come as I pleased.

The day it happened I came home from school in a bad mood cause I had caught my boyfriend making out with another girl outside one of the doors leading to the field. When I got to the house my best friend called, as soon as I answered the phone my step-dad ran in from the other room and jerked the phone cord out of the wall and screamed at my for being on the phone to long. I knew there was no point in saying anything to mom cause she'd just say I was lieing and ground me for that. After his rant I got my stuff back together and got back in my car and went to my sister's house. When I got there I saw that my sister's husband was there but my sister wasn't as she had to work that night. My sister worked swing shift at a 24 hour store and often I was there with her husband alone. My sister was 22 at the time and had married a guy 3 year younger than here who was 19 at the time, he played football and basket ball when he was in high school and is very athletic as well as the hottest guy I ever knew. When I walked in he looked up from the TV and shook his head.

"I'm glad your here Jess, just wish your mom would wise up to that jerk."
"I know," I replied rolling my eyes,"doubt that will ever happen, she thinks the sun raises and sets in his ass."

He laughed at that and handed me the phone book to order dinner. We always got pizza when my sister was at work. After it arrived we sat at the table and talked as we ate. I told him about my entire terrible day and when I was done he turned toward me sitting next to him on the couch and pulled me in for a hug.

"It'll get better on day Jess, you'll meet someone that good for you."
"Wish I could meet someone like you."

When I said that he looked me in the eye and I'm not sure who lost control first but we started making out, I mean really making out. We had our hands all over each other. He crossed the next barrier by moving his right hand up my skirt and rubbing my pussy though my panties.This felt so good I started moaning uncontrollably, and started getting wet, as he continued I slipped my shirt off. As my shirt slid down it was then I noticed the giant bulge in the front of his pants, and slowly unzipped them and pulled his cock out. I rubbed it for a second then lowered my head down and began what was the first blow job I'd ever given, I heard him moaning then just as I had before. The next thing I felt him unhook the strap on my bra and worked it off me, he moved around and pulled my skirt and panties off and started eating me out. This went on for a bit and we both stopped and looked at each other and he asked if I was thinking what he was and I nodded.

"Jess, we don't have any protection here is that a problem?"
"I don't care, I want you now."

He smiled, got up then turned and picked my up and carried me to my room there and gently laid me on the bed.

"Just one thing, keep in mind I'm a virgin, kinda start slow"
"Sure, I won't hurt you Jess."

We made out a few more seconds as I spread my legs and he moved into position. I gasped as he entered me, at first it hurt, but soon the pain was gone and it felt so good I was on cloud nine. I started moaning again even louder than before, he then slowly started going faster and harder. Soon he was pumping into me as fast as he could and with all his strength. It felt so good I never wanted this to end. About twenty minutes latter I heard him gasp and felt the warm explosion as my pussy was suddenly full of his cum, it felt so good that I organised at the same moment. We stopped both short of breath and we stayed there on my bed with his cock still in me.

"I'm sorry Jess, I wanted to pull out but I just lost control. I've wanted to do that to you for so long now but never thought it would actually happen."
"It's ok," I responded trying to catch my breath, "it was great we'll just deal with what happens next as it happens."
"Just have to keep this our secret, your sister ever found out."
"Yes," I smiled,"just between us."

This soon became a routine, I started going out with some other guys the days my sister was home, but the nights she worked me and her husband continued have sex. On my 17th birthday, me and my sister went to the doctor cause we both thought we had some kind of bug, turns out we were both pregnant. I had my daughter 2 weeks before she had her son. When my mom got the news she came over and yelled at me but told me she wasn't going to try to get any test done to see who the father was, cause my step-dad told her I was probably screwing the whole school and she didn't want to hear my side of the story. To this day I still stay with my sister and her husband, and we still occasionally do it when my sister is at work, althought it a lot less now that there are two kids to watch at the house. Every time we go out, people say they can't believe how much my daughter and her son favor, she smiles and just says they cousins sometimes do favor a lot. It hurts me sometimes that I can't say "they are half brother and sister, they share the same dad."

Sorry if this is not well written, just needed get it off my chest, and this is the only way I know how.

antagligen
07-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I thought it was well written, and I liked it. :) But I think it auto corrected "orgasmed" to "Organised" at one point. :P

JKnight
07-01-2011, 12:41 PM
it did, I didn't notice that, thank you :)

ironeagle2
07-02-2011, 11:36 AM
not bad i liked it did not see anything wrong

JKnight
07-02-2011, 11:42 PM

Reddy
07-03-2011, 12:43 PM
I certainly hope that you got something else off while composing this story. Great work. Perhaps you will be encourage to further your literary talents.

frankjohnmoore
07-11-2011, 02:47 AM
hay that was a good story, i liked it. ,,,,thanks

KylerK
08-30-2011, 08:20 AM
good story

drlauren
09-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Good. xoxo

sexstoriespost1
09-28-2011, 02:53 PM
damn

loobinator69
11-07-2011, 07:42 PM
good story, a little short but good plot and leadup. might there be a sequel sometime?

warbit
11-08-2011, 10:51 AM
nice

Hotcoyote
08-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Great story!!