PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting for a swinging couple Part 4

megan
07-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Read my earlier experiences on babysit.
The story continues

I learn that oral is amazing.

The next week was spent learning how to do oral sex.
Secretly I went to Jane’s place and asked her to show me how to suck cock using my dildo – Dan was away at work and I didn’t want Mike to know. I wanted to surprise him with a great time when w did it together. I was not surprised when she said strip off and I will get ready. Being nude adds a special feeling to sex, and I love playing with my nipples..
She went out and came back in a few minutes with this strap on dildo she put on herself. It was huge and amazing looking plastic cock which went into her a couple of inches and stuck out like a normal cock. I laughed at it on her and she said you will try it on later just for the experience – one day one of the women may ask you to use it on her. It’s in our toy supply – we have quite a few toys there and it is better than the one you brought. We have one that Lyn owns and she brings it around for very special evenings when it’s a girl’s only night. We only have one or two of those a year. It is an amazing device which provides mechanical masturbation and it’s very intense and your orgasms are out of this world – if you can go the whole way – but more of that later – you will know all about then well before they happen. One of the guys- who has left us use it for an anal on himself and it was an amazing experience – it drained his prostate of cum, and it made him very sore. I would not suggest you do that for some time until you get used to getting oral off the girls.

I will mention anal sex – some of us do it - most don’t. I don’t. Some of the men may ask for it but you have the right to say no. Here the women have the right to refuse anything and anybody if they are not happy. In some rings the women have no say at all in what they have to do and cant refuse any man any thing.
I listened to Jane – I didn’t tell her Mike had put his finger in my bum hole a couple of times when he was masturbating me and I liked it – I couldn’t imagine his cock in there though as even his finger was a tight fit.

Jane showed me how to perform oral sex on a man both standing up and lying down using the dildo. I practiced with it a few times and it soon became easy to understand what to do with your tongue and also not to suck too hard – it makes your cheeks sore. Using your hands to masturbate him while sucking him was not something I was aware of but playing with his balls. I have done that when I have given Mike a hand job.

Jane then showed me the basic moves for giving a girl oral sex – it happens quite a bit at the meetings and Lyn Jones is one of the big movers on other women. She said my guess is she will want to do oral on you more than she would want Mike to have sex with her- she has strong bisexual tendencies and we all love her when she gets going.
I lay back and Jane explained the positions the girls like to have it performed on them – there are a number of positions involved I found out. She started and talked her way through it with me and said if I am going to climax let her know and we will slow it down but before I leave she will make sure I have two of her best. I could not believe how wonderful the sensation of having somebody use their tongue to stimulate your clit and how to use your fingers separately or at the same time and how to curl your fingers to stimulate the G spot. I had masturbated hundreds of times and I still did not realize there were ways I had not tried or knew of. I could make myself cum two different ways with my fingers but there are far more I found out. My body has never had so much pleasure performed on it.

Jane got me to cum the first time using her fingers and tongue. The second time it was a little bit of fingering and a lot of tongue and mouth using your lips to suck the lips and the clit and how to suck the clit and rub it with your tongue at the same time. The first time she did it to me and then I did it to her three times so I could get it right.

Then she showed me the 69 position and she took the male position and I had to suck the plastic cock while she sucked me. She said the men will try it with you but it is not that popular as one on one. That is far better – this way you have two masters – him on your vagina and you on his cock and you get confused as to which one you are enjoying at the time. I realized what she was telling me even though it was a plastic cock. I found if she was hitting the right spots in my vagina I lost concentration of sucking the cock. I could understand what she was telling me.

Then she said she would perform another one on me now and this is special and some of the men will try it on you early in the piece – be prepared as it is intense. They think it is funny but it can be painful and distressing unless you know what’s happening. All you have to say is no more no more and I will stop. Some girls say stop and they don’t mean it and the men and some women keep going –no more means no more to us. We all understand it.

Then she began to give me oral and it was not anything unusual from what she had shown me already. I was laying back and watching he perform on my vagina and enjoying every moment – it took me about 7 or 8 minutes to feel my orgasm building up and I let it happen – it was great but she didn’t stop she kept sucking and licking even harder than before and I realized my orgasm had not subsided it was still feeling great and I was enjoying it and then waves of sensation began to build up inside me and she didn’t stop. I grabbed the sheets and held on – things were happening that had never happened before. My orgasm would not stop and I was beginning to panic – the feeling now was intense – my clit was sore and my stomach muscles were beginning to cramp and she had her head locked onto my vagina and wouldn’t release it. The intensity of my orgasm increased and I was about to yell out… no more – no more but I resisted because I knew I was being tested. M y orgasm was still so intense and my nails were biting into my hand I was clenching them that hard. I could hardly move; I was virtually paralyzed and the orgasm was getting almost impossible to bear – it began to hurt. I began to cry with the pain and it was only then she stopped and sat up and watched me sob.

Good girl she said – you didn’t scream or so anything silly like kicking me or anything. That must have hurt.

I said it did. What did you do?. Why wouldn’t you stop? – you knew my climax had been reached. I wanted it to stop but I also knew you were testing me in something - otherwise I would have called out - no more – no more but I knew you would not hurt me delibertely.

Jane said what she had done was give me a multiple orgasm – some are more intense than others and as this was my first she assumed – it was really extreme as I had no idea what was happening or how to control it.

I was exhausted even more so than after Dan had fucked me the first time and I came with him.

God it was strong I said – I don’t know if I could handle that again.

She said you will have to get Mike to practice it with you – apart from it being good fun – its an amazing sensation once you realize what it is and how to handle it. You will have that trick pulled on you a few times and now you know what it is you can decide how far you want to go. Some women have lasted three times. Then she explained how I could enjoy mild second ones and how to recognize when things were getting too hard to control – if the person engaged with you doesn’t stop when you ask. If that happens tell me and I will give him or her a talking to.

After that I was pretty exhausted and Jane I think that is enough for an afternoon – we did a lot and it you won’t experience that much so quickly. Not one after the other as we had done. Remember we are her to enjoy sex – not do it to the extreme. Some rings the sex is almost non-stop – wild and furious - with us we do it because we enjoy it – nice and slow - or if we get vigorous we have a rest together before we go at it again. We work out who wants to go with whom and then we engage again – it might be five minutes later or half an hour – as I said we want to enjoy it not behave like animals. Its not unknown for some of us to have sex five times or more times in an evening and then have it with our partner when we are alone again at home.

You will hear them talk about that during the evening and how often they have done it between meetings. The other thing we have to be careful with – is if some of the members have sex outside the club members we need to ensure they are clean. We have never had an STI or thankfully a HIV infection amongst us. I ask you to let us know if either of you engage with a non member. We have a doctor who will test us as often as we like. His receptionist was a member but married and her husband would not consider her continuing with us. He is not beyond asking for payment in kind rather than cash with us. I will give you his name before you leave.

We were sitting around naked and relaxed – Jane had made coffee and I have never felt so relaxed about being nude in company and discussing sex - but I was here. I am naked at home all the time but then there is only Mike and we are nude more often than we are not. I could not count the number of times we have had a knee trembler somewhere in the house. Its fun.

Afterwards I went home and as I drove I wondered how many people in this town were as sexually oriented and as permissive as we were, and becoming more so. I thought of Mike and Lyn Jones – he really wants to get into her. It was the aim of every boy in the school to have sex with her. Mike will make it at our first meeting and we both wonder if he will be the first of her students to make the grade with her– obviously she is popular amongst the club members. I was also curious about those we had not met but had been told about their membership of this club. The Post Office girl and the pharmacist were two we knew of but had never met. I was going to be interested in what Mike and this guy will say after Mike recounts his experience with him about condom size – now he will see Mike in the bare flesh. I feel he will also make a point of giving Miss Post Office something special so she can go home and talk about him. He says he wonders if her vagina looks like a letter box slot and goes horizontal rather than vertical.

I have never been so obsessed with sex ever and I love it.

When Mike gets home we will be putting into action what I have learned from Jane today and teaching him how to go down on me – I doubt he will need much training but she showed me a few things that he should know – For once I am going to be the teacher and I can’t wait to get his real live wonderful cock into my mouth and show him how good I am. Then it will be my turn to train him to please me and be prepared for the other women – including Lyn Jones – he is going to have to be good if he wants to please her I am sure. My only concern is the taste of his cum – I have tasted a drop or two and can’t say I think it is tasty but then Jane says it’s an acquired taste so I gather after I have done it often enough I shall acquire the taste – well I will soon taste Mikes and begin to acquire the taste of it and hope the other men taste just like his. Jane also mentioned that some men actually ejaculate a lot and others not as much and it looks and can be quite different in volume texture and taste. No doubt I will soon experience it and learn. I can’t wait to try a real cock and not that plastic one.

We have our first big party next week, Mike gets to meet Miss Jones - naked - and he gets his shoolboy wish.

frankjohnmoore
07-11-2011, 11:32 PM
this is a very good read megan,thanks much,,

Scrubba70
01-06-2012, 03:15 AM
This is a fantastic read.

Well done. Very Hot.