PDA

View Full Version : The Friday Night Game

ImmortalBeloved
07-08-2011, 06:13 AM
“Jeeez man, that is disgusting! Put it away.” Matt poked out his tongue even further, licking the tip of his nose with it, and then broke into a leering grin. I winced.

Ashley suddenly took her weight from my shoulder and leaned forward. “Wow, that’s like the dude from that band, what’s their name? Mum was right into them. God, who are they?”

“Kiss. Gene Simmons.” Matt settled back in his armchair smugly. “As you can imagine, chicks were right into him.” He flicked out his tongue again, sniggering.

I snorted. “Okay, so you have two things in common with Gene Simmons. A shared deformity, and both frickin’ ugly. Now, where the hell were we?” I gazed down at the floor. “Matt, put back that two hundred bucks. You landed on Chance and turned up a Go to Jail card. Come on, cough up.” I stared down with a frown, scratching my head. “For God’s sake, you’ve been moving the cannon. You’re the shoe, Ashley’s the cannon.” It was another game turned into a fiasco with Matt playing, and I sat back into the sofa with a frustrated sigh. “Can our Friday nights get much more boring?”

Ashley curled up under my arm again, and we both lay lazily along the sofa. “Well anyway Matt,” she whispered cutely, “I think your tongue is cool.” She turned with a coy smile in time to catch my scowl. “Well, it is!” She stared at me, then sat up grinning. “Oh wow! You’re jealous.” I rolled my eyes. Her mouth fell open. “You are! You’re insecure about the length of your tongue!” Over her shoulder I saw Matt’s smirk.

“Well,” he grinned. “Let’s see if you can touch the tip of your nose.”

Trying to not to laugh, I wiggled my tongue ineffectively in the air. Matt and Ashley both groaned. I shrugged with an air of disdain. “Thankfully Matt, unlike others whom I shall not name, I do have an ample cock to depend on.” Ashley giggled. “Anyway hon,” I murmured, “the spot where you like to be licked...ouch!” She stabbed her elbow into my ribs, glaring.

Matt looked across thoughtfully. “Do you really get off on, you know...”

Ashley turned to me wide-eyed. “Don’t tell me you’ve been discussing my likes and dislikes with all your friends?”

“Oh hell no honey. Nothing like that.” I avoided her glare. “Just boys talk, things in general, nothing to do with you.”

Matt screwed up his face. “I love going down, but not like that, not the back door. That’s pretty weird to me.”

Ashley blushed. “Well, just to put the record straight, I’m not obsessed or something.” She glared at me again. “Thank you!” I grinned, and she could not suppress a laugh of embarrassment. “Man,” she mumbled softly, looking down, “it’s not really that odd to like a bit of ass play every once in a while.” She picked distractedly at a loose thread on the sofa, her cheeks reddening by the moment.

I pulled her back into my arms, and we all sat in silence for some time. “Alright,” I finally said, “I guess I am kind of curious.” I kissed Ashley on the top of her head. “Does Matt’s tongue make you wonder about what it would be like to, you know?”

She looked down and picked at threads again. “Hell, I don’t know.” She flicked me a nervous glance. “I guess, yes?” We sat in silence again, Matt and I staring thoughtfully, Ashley slowly unravelling the sofa’s covering.

“Well!” I suddenly broke the silence. “Maybe we should satisfy our curiosity.”

Ashley scrunched up her face in her hands. “Oh fuck,” she mumbled, “are you sure you know what we’re doing here?”

I smiled. “But are you turned on?”

“Oh yes. Oh fuck yes.”

I stood and pulled her to her feet as my fingertips found a hem. Her light cotton frock slipped easily up her body, over her head, and she stood with eyes closed, naked. Matt had risen from his chair with a slightly dazed and uncertain look, and now knelt at Ashley’s feet. She numbly grasped his shoulders and shivered as I began to kiss her slowly down the length of her spine. I sensed Matt’s head move between her thighs and Ashley sucked in a sharp breath.

At the fall of my breath on the bottom of her spine, I saw the familiar twitch of a muscle. I smiled. My tongue slid lazily down her crevice, brushing her arse briefly, then down to her inner thigh. I watched, fascinated, as Matt’s tongue slipped in and out of her cunt to her groans. My cock hardened at the rich scent of excitement that hung in the spaces between her trembling thighs. Quickly I parted her cheeks with grasping fingers and licked at her ass. As my tongue caressed, then curled and explored, Ashley let out an agonised cry. “Oh god, oh god,” she shrieked. “Lie back Matt. Lie back.”

They fell away from me, Ashley straddling Matt, and I watched her slip his cock between her legs and push down with a grunt. A salt taste lingered in my mouth. I reached between her cheeks, slid a finger deep and stroked her ass to the rhythm of their grinding hips. Ashley was now moaning uncontrollably, her movements becoming exhausted. Her damp flesh pressed against my hips as my trembling fingers guided my cock into her opening. Tight momentary resistance yielded to my thrust. I swelled at the touch of Matt’s cock pumping through a thin flesh wall, and Ashley’s body threshed as we fucked.

I came, and the moans and breaths of the others became distant. For a time I was lost. Gradually I became aware again of Ashley’s skin pressed against mine, and slowly the three of us separated our tired bodies. I lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

Matt slowly picked himself up and wandered to the refrigerator. “Wheeew, fucking insane,” he mumbled as he rummaged.

Ashley found my hand with hers. “Hon?”

“Mmmm?”

“Do you think we’ll ever kill a Friday night playing monopoly again?”

I frowned. “Nah. Matt’s fucking hopeless at it.” She giggled and I felt the squeeze of her hand.

davesmistress
07-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Sliver
07-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Good story. More to come i hope?

jdawgg
07-25-2011, 07:19 PM
great story. keep it up

Alyward
08-26-2011, 05:29 PM
loved this story