PDA

View Full Version : Care Giver, Lea's back

lbpm51
07-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Sorry that it has taken so long for me to publish chapter 3 of care giver series but here it is and it has a new twist. Please read Care Giver 1 & 2.
Lea came back to work on Tuesday smiling like the “cat that ate the canary”, I asked what was up and she told me that her mom had told her of the wonderful time she had taking care of me. She told me that her mom would be visiting later today and before she came to work she stopped by Mercury Drugs and bought a tube of KY Jelly. May came by around 9:00 O’clock and we all sat around the kitchen table talking and enjoying each others company. Lea asked to be excused and went to the CR, when she returned she was completely naked. Her little nipples were sticking straight out and just begged to be sucked, that’s what I did, I started sucking first the right and then the left, at the same time I took my thumb and stuck it in her pussy moving it in and out. Lea was moaning and groaning saying how close she was to Cumming. I told May that if she wanted to taste Lea she needed to get closer and that’s when I told May that Lea would be squirting when she came.
I turned Lea so her body was facing her mother. I kept sucking her left breast and thumb fucking her. May had got down on her knees and leaned in so she could really see what was going on, that’s when Lea hollered that she was Cumming. I pulled my thumb out of Lea’s pussy and pushed May’s face right up there and she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out waiting for her daughters cum, wham, bam, here it came, it poured out of Lea like a dam had burst and May kept sucking and swallowing. Lea fell into my arms and just lay there while mother cleaned her up.
Lea kissed me and then May laid a lip lock on me that had me tasting Lea’s cum lingering in her mouth. May got up and undressed then she stood in front of me and I started sucking her nipples and thumb fucking her pussy with this exception, I also stuck a couple of fingers in her asshole, I started moving them in and out in unison driving her wild, I told Lea to grab her mom’s right breast and start sucking the nipple, that’s all it took, May came so hard that she fell on me trying to hold my hand and arm still due to the sensitivity of her pussy and ass.
After May recovered Lea and May helped me into the bedroom where they undressed me and commenced sucking my dick and balls. I lay down and told Lea to lie down on top of me and spread her legs; I started licking and sucking. I told Lea to grab my legs and place them under her arms and hold them there. As I was licking and sucking Lea’s pussy May got a wet face cloth and was wiping the crack of my ass making sure that I was good and clean. The next thing I felt was May’s tongue licking my asshole; I pushed my ass up so she good really get at everything she wanted. In the mean time Lea was humping my face moaning she was Cumming.
As Lea was coming down from her high I told May to lay on the bed on her side, then I had Lea also lie on her side with her pussy towards her mother’s face and her face towards my dick, my face was towards May’s pussy. I instructed them to start licking and sucking together. Lea took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. May started licking Lea’s pussy and each time her tongue hit Lea’s clit, Lea let out a moan and her mouth clamped hard around my dick, in the mean time I was busy with May’s pussy sucking all the juice that she was producing. We all came at the same time, May filling my mouth and Lea filled May’s mouth, of course I filled Lea’s mouth.
As we were coming down from our highs Lea turned and laid on my right side and May was on my left. I asked May if she ever gave thought of bringing her son Sam Jr., into her bed. She said that it would be incest and she just couldn’t do that, I laughed and told her was just what do you think you were doing when you were eating Lea’s pussy, that was incest, we all laughed. I told her to bring Sam Jr., here tomorrow morning but in the mean time accidently let Sam Jr., catch you naked in the shower or changing clothes in your bedroom. You have to turn in such a manner that Sam Jr., sees you fingering your pussy.
The next day May arrived and I ask her if she let Sam Jr., watch her fuck herself, she said yes, and she peaked and saw him jacking-off. I knew that the time was right so I had May text her son and invite him down here. When Sam Jr., arrived we sat and talked, yep, the subject got around to sex, I asked Sam Jr., why he was not taking care of his mother while his father was out at sea. He said that he fantasized about having sex with his mother because she was so beautiful and he loved her. This was May’s clue for her to excuse herself and visit the CR where she would remove her clothes and return to the room naked. Upon her return I watched Sam Jr., waiting for his reaction, it was very positive. I had May stand in front of her son and pull his head towards her breast. He opened his mouth and started sucking, and I had Lea bend down and start sucking her mom’s pussy. Between Sam Jr., and Lea I thought May was going to have a heart attract. Unknown to me Lea was playing with her brother’s dick, first sucking on her mom’s pussy and then giving her brother’s dick a lick, then back to May’s pussy.
After May came, she and Lea got between Sam’s legs and both of them gave him a blowjob he would never forget. When Sam came he filled first Lea’s mouth then his mom’s, thank God his recovery time was shorter then mine, I had to rely on that “Little Blue Pill”. I mentioned to Sam that his mom loved getting fucked in the ass so how would he like to double team her. I’ll take her pussy and you take her ass. We retired to the bedroom and I lay on the bed with May sitting on my dick, she bent over so Sam could fuck her ass. When Sam stuck his dick in his mom’s ass I thought she was going crazy, she started howling and moaning to no end. I mention to Sam that we needed to fill her up together and we did, as Sam’s dick softened and slid out of May’s ass Lea immediately started sucking the cum that was coming out. May rolled off me but that did not stop Lea from getting her fill of cum from May’s ass and pussy.
I told Lea to come and sit on my face. I had her turn around and face my dick so that I could lick both her pussy and asshole, I told Sam to let Lea suck his cock. As I was licking Lea’s asshole I felt it begin to open and allow my tongue to go deeper inside. When her ass had opened up sufficiently I inserted a finger and was moving it in and out when she opened wider so I placed another finger in her hole, then I inserted a third finger and started really moving them in and out driving her towards a climax. Sam pulled his dick out of Leda’s mouth and he and his mother started sucking Lea’s nipples enhancing her pleasure. When Lea came, I thought she was going to drown me. Upon coming down from her high I had her brother get the KY Jelly and told May to grease it for the time has come for Lea to be introduced to butt fucking.. I had May grease up her sons dick and Lea’s asshole, when she placed Sam’s dick at the entrance of Lea’s ass, telling him to push; I told Sam that Lea was not like your mom, this is her first time so go slow.
Lea screamed that it hurt and that was when I told Sam to stop and let Lea get adjust to his cock, in the mean time I was massaging her tits along with pinching her nipples. Lea told her brother that it was ok to give her more of his dick, as Sam went in further he was soon buried to the hilt; he started pulling back until the just head was inside and then pushed back in. Sam started pushing and pulling when Lea told him to give it to her harder, harder he did. When Sam came, Lea screamed so loud that I had to place my hand over mouth so she wouldn’t wake the dead, she was so loud.
After a short rest period I told May that now she had a substitute for her husband while he was at sea. Sam hugged his mother and I hugged Lea as we all took a nap. My nap was short and when I woke I looked at the gang still sleeping, May had her hand on her sons cock and Lea was covering May’s pussy with her hand. I laid there admiring the scene and was happy for all of them, they had finally found an outlet for their frustrations; well all except Lea, she had me. Lea was the first to wakeup and she leaned over and kissed the head of my cock and then kissed me whispering thank you. When May and Sam Jr., woke I asked them to assist me, I need to go to the CR, my legs were really giving me problems of late. Once done they helped me back to the bed and I laid there and watched May and Sam Jr. fucking doggy; he was truly pounding his mother pussy making her moan and scream and she really let out a cry when he began unloading his cum, each load that he released caused May to moan and then she climaxed and fell forward releasing his cock. Lea moved in and cleaned each of them by sucking the Juices from May pussy and then attacking Sam Jr., and sucking his cock.
I laid there watching this fuck session which caused me to have another erection, and that was when I got a surprise; Sam Jr., came crawled up on the bed and took my dick in his mouth and start sucking and licking the head and shaft. I didn’t even try and stop him instead I laid there and enjoyed the sensations I was feeling, I looked at May and Lea as Sam Jr., was sucking my dick and they also had a surprised look on their faces. As I approached my climax I told him I would be Cumming soon and he suck that much harder, he wanted my juice, so I gave it to him. When he had finished cleaning me he told everybody that when his father had caught him jacking off. his dad had pulled his dick out and made me suck him off. So every time he comes home we go off somewhere so I could suck his dick and get all his juices or he would fuck me. I’ve become addicted to sucking dicks and getting fucked, I hope you guys don’t mind. May came over and lifted up his face and said I don’t care how many dicks you suck as long as you take care of me when daddy’s at sea.
He looked at me and asked if he could visit me ever so often and suck my dick, I told him he had to ask Lea, and let out a big laugh. This got a chuckle from everyone, and Sam Jr., turned around and stuck my soft cock back in his mouth trying to revive it. As I grew harder I noticed that Sam Jr., was playing with his own cock so I motioned for May to crawl between his legs and suck his dick. Sam Jr., spoke up and said wait and he crawled on top of me and stuck my cock in his ass, when he was satisfied that I was all the way in he told his mother that he was ready. She came forward and took his cock in her mouth and made mad passionate love to it and his balls, in the mean time Lea also wanted in on our fucking session and crawled up on the bed and with her legs on either side of my head lowered her ass on my face and pulled her brothers face to her pussy. Sam Jr., was really moving his ass on my cock and Lea was rotating her ass as my tongue opened her up. May was sucking his cock for all she was worth trying to grab all the juices she knew would be forth coming, I told Sam Jr., that I was about to unload in his ass and he just moved that much faster wanting to drain me and feel the sensations of my loads being deposited in his shit shut.
As my first load left my cock, Sam Jr., unloaded in May’s mouth and Lea drenched his mouth and face as she came. Poor May, she had been left out so I told the guys to take care of her and to drain her of her juices. I told Lea to reach in the bottom drawer of the dresser and get the vibrator that was there. I had Sam Jr., place the vibrator in May’s ass and plug it in, as it started working May started moaning and screaming, that’s when I told Sam Jr., to fuck her, as soon as he entered he went to moaning that he could feel the vibrator on the underside of his cock. Lea and I watched as they both were trying to hold on so they could enjoy the sensations as long as possible, but, that never happened, Sam Jr., hollered I’m coming and May followed suite; when Sam Jr., got up I had Lea remove the vibrator from May and clean it, as she got up from the side of the bed she whispered that she wanted to try that toy later when we were alone.
May and Sam headed for home and Lea made sure that everything was ship shape before the wife came home from school. We sat around the table talking and she mentioned that she has never experienced the sexual joys she is experiencing now and she loved me for teaching her, and especially getting her mother and brother involved, they both seem to be very happy now. Lea prepared my supper and cleaned up after I finished and left for home. The next morning when she arrived I noticed a slight change in her behavior, and I asked what was wrong. She told me that she heard her Mom and Brother fucking all night, I think they were trying to make up for lost time, and they were not quite at all about what they were doing. I told her to assist me so I could sit on the couch and then I made her lay down with her head in my lap and rest. I sat there watching TV and watching her sleep; the shirt she had on provided me a clear view of her breast and nipples and I noticed that her nipples were getting hard and I wondered what she was dreaming about. She rolled on her back and spread her legs and I took advantage of her position by slipping my hand inside her shorts and playing with her “little man in the boat”.
I watch as her body started squirming resulting from my manipulations and suddenly she raised her ass off the couch and soaked the shorts she was wearing and my hand as she came, this brought her awake and she grabbed my arm so I would stop playing with her, she said I was a bad boy and now I would have to clean her up; she stood up over me after she had removed her shorts and panties and put her pussy in front of my mouth so I could start licking her clean. As I was licking and sucking her juices I stuck two fingers up her ass and began moving them in and out, this was all it took and she drenched my face as she unloaded her cum in my mouth. As I was still licking her cunt she jumped down and hollered …oh shit!!, grabbed her purse and headed for the CR. When she returned she looked at me and said… “Thank God!! Your ok, I’m sorry, I just started my period”. I laughed and gave her a great big hug saying now we can experiment, you can suck me off, and we will see if sucking my dick will stimulate you into having a climax, or I can always butt fuck you as long as you are on your period, we both laughed at that.
I told Lea to make sure that she added my “little blue pill” with my medicines today. I watched her piddle around the room while I waited for the pill to take effect, thirty minutes later it hit my system and I called Lea over so we could experiment. I told her to make love to my cock like she would be caressing her boyfriend. She began by kissing the sides and my ball sack taking each ball gently in her mouth and sucking, then back to my cock. As she reached the head and ever so slowly took it in her mouth she began to deep throat my cock applying pressure with her lips, closing her eyes and moaning; that’s when I knew that the experiment was working; Lea was sucking my dick and having a climax while doing it. When I went about unloading cum that was stored in my cock she rolled her eyes in the back of her head and would not stop sucking and swallowing until she had all my juices; she laid her head on my thigh and keeping my dick in her mouth as it soften; as the sensations reach the point where I could no longer stand her manipulations I pulled her up and we kissed and cuddled.
We had been laying there for over an hour when the door bell rang and Lea went to see who was there. When she returned her brother was with her and here I lay on the bed with nothing on below the waist. Sam Jr., took one look and sat on the bed reaching for my dick, he looked me in the face and picked up my limp cock and began sucking, and it didn’t take long for me to rise to the occasion from limp to rock hard. He kept sucking and playing with my balls and as I was getting close I placed my hand on the back of his head and held him so he wouldn’t pull away when I started shooting my load down his throat. I dropped load after load down his throat, (thank God for the little blue pill), which he swallowed with delight. When he was satisfied that he had all my juices he raised his head and came up and kissed me on the forehead and thanked me for letting him visit and enjoy my cock.
This whole time Lea had been watching her brother as he sucked my cock she had her hand down the front of her pants. I smiled because I knew she had been playing with her “little man in the boat”. After lunch which gave me time to recover, I told Lea that it was time for her to get butt fucked. She told me that today was her heaviest day, could it wait till tomorrow?
She said Sam was still here, if I wanted I could butt fuck him for she knew he would enjoy having a cock up his ass. Leas called to Sam and told him that I would butt fuck him if he liked. Her brother dropped his pants so fast I didn’t see it happening, he climbed up on the bed and spread his ass cheeks as Lea placed my dick to the entrance of his ass. Down he went till I was embed deep within his ass then he began going up and down, I watched his facial expressions and saw that he had rolled his eyes back in his head telling me that the sensations were beyond wonderful for him. As he felt me start to enlarge he opened his eyes and really went to town, moving my cock in and out of his hole and when he felt the first of many loads being dropped in his shit shut he moaned and shot cum all over my chest.
As I finished he released my cock and bent over so he could lick cum that he deposited on my chest while Lea went to rimming his hole for the juice that was dripping out. Life is good but it has its little bumps, such as when May visited and told me she had a serious problem.