PDA

View Full Version : Care Giver, May's Problem

lbpm51
07-17-2011, 04:57 PM
This is Chapter 4 of the Care Giver series. Lea’s mother has a problem which could bring destructive results within her family.
It had been over a month since Lea’s mother had visited and during that long period Lea and I continued find new ways to provide her sexual satisfaction and on occasion her brother would stop by and he would suck my dick or let me fuck him in the ass.
May showed up unexpected on Wednesday and wanted to talk with me. I could tell that she had been crying and asked what the problem was. May said she was late by two weeks, and she also said that when her and her son were making love she always told him to pull out before he came, but, the feeling was so wonderful that they forgot and now she was late, what was she going to do? Her husband was due in this week. I gave her situation some thought and told her that just as soon as he arrives, take him to bed and fuck his brains out. If you have too, suck his cock and make him fuck you again till you have at least two loads inside you. Explain that you will be starting your period soon and you wanted to fuck him before that happened because you missed him, but most of all you needed to feel him inside you.
I asked how long he would be off the ship this trip, she said only a week, he would be leaving next Tuesday evening and would be gone for 6 months this trip. I mention that would suffice for what she had to do, you need to fuck him every day he is here, don’t let him take Sam Jr. any where, you keep him home and fucking you. Treat this week as a honeymoon and get as much of his cum as you can during this week. We will help you with Sam Jr., he can come to work with Lea; that way he will not be around for your husband to take him off some place so he can have Sam Jr., suck his cock.
All this talk had gotten my dick hard as a rock and when May saw this she hiked up her dress and proceeded to slid her pussy up and down my cock. On one of her upward movements she moved forward and directed my cock at the entrance of her ass; when the head slipped in, she drove down as hard as she could taking all 7”. She motioned for Lea to come forward and squat down and start licking her pussy as she let me fuck her ass. May was moaning and groaning and told Lea to be ready for she was about ready to drop her load into her mouth.
As she came she was screaming from the sensations she was experiencing and that’s when I shot my first load of many up her ass. The feeling of cum hitting the walls of her ass was more than she could take; she pulled off my dick and swung around and stuck my cock in her mouth taking the remainder of cum down her throat.
After she left Lea and I talked about the possibility of her mother being pregnant from fucking Sam Jr., and hope that she could fool your dad into believing that he had gotten her pregnant during this visit. Throughout our conversation Lea had been manipulating my cock by rubbing it with her small hand and on occasion leaning down and kissing the head. The more Lea and I fucked and sucked each other the more we wanted too. If it were not for the “little blue pill” I don’t think I could have kept up with her, she seemed to want it all the time that she was around me. I asked her if she had been letting her brother fuck her and she told me only in the ass, he’s never touched my pussy, I’ve reserved that just for you.
The next day Lea and Sam showed up so I knew that their dad was home, I asked Lea if she heard anything coming from her parent’s bedroom, she told me that the noise seemed to go on all night, just like when she and Sam would be fucking. Sam what did you do, and how did you feel? Lea spoke for Sam, telling me that he visited her room and she sucked him off and later she let him fuck her ass; when he came she made him go down there and clean her up. I looked at Sam and saw that he had great big shit eating grin on his face.
For the remainder of the Fathers visit home Lea, Sam, and I would fuck and suck the whole day and they would relate the story of what mom and dad were doing. They told me that they had accidently walked in the bedroom to say good morning and saw dad with mom’s legs up on his shoulders and he was plowing mom’s ass and pussy. They said they stood in the doorway and watched as their dad would ram his cock in mom’s ass a couple of strokes then pull out and enter her pussy and plow that, but, they did notice that when he came he made sure that he was buried deep in her pussy. Lea told me, as they watched; Sam was massaging my breast and pinching the nipples, but that was OK because I was playing with his dick. She said that Sam pulled her back outside the bedroom and had me suck his cock.
Sam mentioned that watching his mom and dad fucking made him Horney, and Lea sucking him off did nothing to calm him down and sitting here talking about it made him want to be fucked even more. He looked at me laid out on the bed and decided to drop his pants and stick my dick up his ass. I had Lea take her panties off and also climb up on the bed so I could lick and suck her pussy. As we bounced around the bed I wanted Lea to really soak my face so I stuck my thumb up her ass and with the other hand I reached over her thigh and was playing with her “little man in the boat”; this had the desired effect, she blew like a whale would expel water and I sucked it all up. Sam on the other hand was bouncing up and down on my cock and playing with his own dick till he stopped bouncing and shot his wad all over my chest and Lea’s back.
Lea noticed that I had not expelled cum and wanted to make sure that I too was happy so she climbed back on the bed and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and slid down taking all I had to offer. As she was rotating her hips back and forth I reached up and took hold of her nipples pinching and pulling, this caused her to squeeze her arms together making her lovely tit’s as one. As we approached our climax I reached between her legs and pinched her “little man in the boat” causing her to scream that she was Cumming, and at the same time I unloaded shot after shot into her. She feel forward and we hugged till our breathing returned to normal.
That was the way the week went while their father was here. On Tuesday afternoon May came by the house and told me that she had done what I advised her to do. She said she only missed one or two of his loads being deposited in her pussy, but she did say that she had swallowed those. I then advised her to give it a couple of weeks and the next time she talked with him, tell him that she is late and that she might be pregnant but she wouldn’t know for sure until she saw a doctor. I told her to go and confirm that you are having your son’s baby. May seemed to be happy with my advise; so much so that she unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra bent over so I could suck and nurse on her nipples’, as I placed her right nipple in my mouth she reached for my dick and began massaging it making it rock hard. I pushed her tits together and went from one nipple to the other biting and sucking.
Once May was satisfied that my dick had reached the hardness she wanted she crawled up on the bed and placed it at the entrance to her ass. As the head popped in, she said, “OMG!! I forgot just how big you are”. Give me a minute to adjust and then I will fuck your brains out just like I did my husband. May started moving her ass up and down and Lea bent over and was playing with my balls. It did not take May long before she began having the “screaming memes” and I took advantage of her condition by inserting a couple of fingers in her pussy which was sopping wet. This brought on the desired results she was looking for, and when I shot my first load in her ass she screamed that she was Cumming and begged me to stop playing with her because the sensations were more then she could bear. She stopped moving as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her, but, I would not let her stop, I grabbed her hips and started moving them back and forth till she came again. After her second Cumming I let her pull free and lie on my chest till her breathing became normal.
It was about a week later that May accompanied Lea to the house and after the wife left for school she came over to the bed and placed her arms around my neck and kissed me very tenderly. The she told me that her husband had called and she told him that she was late having her period and that she thought there was nothing to worry about for she had been a couple days late before. She said he mentioned that it would be nice to hear the pitter patter of little feet around the house again and that he would pray that she was pregnant. With the conversation finished, May reached for my cock and finding it hard she kissed and sucked on the head extracting the pre-cum. But, before she stuck my dick in her mouth she would rub my cock around her face smearing pre-cum on her cheeks and lips, once satisfied, she took the head in her mouth and began sucking. I have never experienced a blowjob with such tenderness as I was experiencing now, and it did not take long before I began emptying my loads down her throat, needless to say, she never missed a drop.
After May left for home Lea came over and sitting on the edge of the bed mentioned that she has never seen her mother so loving and then she dropped a bomb, she asked between the three of them who gave the best blowjob? A fool I’m not, so I took Lea in my arms and with her head lying on my chest I said the magic words, “Baby, for someone so young, you know your way around a man’s cock, and when you take it in your mouth its pure heaven”. She told me that before she came to work for us, she had never sucked cock, and thanked me for teaching her the right way to satisfy a man and receive pleasure in doing it. Lea got off the bed and reached for my cock placing the head in her mouth she removed her panties and climbed back on the bed and sat down on my dick. She started moving up and down slowly and tenderly as if she was taking her time and enjoying the moment. She reached down and grabbed handfuls of my chest hair closed her eyes and stopped moving, as she had her first climax. After her breathing had returned to normal and with my hard cock still embed in her pussy she looked me in the eyes and said; “I love you, but, most of all, I love what you do to me”.
A week later, when the wife came home from school, she asks Lea if her mother could accompany her in the morning when she came to work. She told me that she would be going on a school field trip to Hong Kong for 4 days and she thought that Lea and her mother could take care of me while she was gone. The next morning Lea and May showed up around 6:30AM and the wife briefed them on her trip, and between the two of them would they be willing to take care of me while she was gone. May not wanting to sound overly excited, agreed that all of them would be here for me.

jdawgg
07-25-2011, 06:59 PM
nice