PDA

View Full Version : Babysit 5 - Mike and Miss Jones.

megan
07-18-2011, 04:20 PM
This is Mikes story of how he achieved his first time with Lyn Jones a teacher at his previous school. It would be better if the previous stories were read first.

Synopsis;

We were at our first swingers or swap party held by Dan and Jane – I had babysat their children and they had realised I had sex with my boyfriend (Mike) at their place while sitting their kids. In a few words they invited us to engage in sexual relations with them both and if we were satisfactory and wanted to, we could join their sex swapping club. During the talks we had with them we found out one of our former teachers a very sexy looking female – was a member of the club and Mike would have done anything to have sex with her. Her name was Lyn Jones.

We were required to undertake a few preliminaries – like having sex with them both (Jane and Dan). Having achieved their standard and understanding of what happens we were invited to our first swap party. We were completely bewildered. We arrived and taken to the room in which we had been having sex with them and told to undress. As the others arrived each couple was brought into the room and we were introduced to them and they were naked as well. Lyn Jones arrived with her partner and were the last to be presented to us– her partner was another teacher at the school we did not know.

Lyn looked at Mike and smiled – well, well she said – handsome– and well built aren’t we with no clothes on - you are going to get your wish at last.

She was aware every guy in that school would give the earth to have sex with her. She was always a bit of a prick teaser. I wasn’t sure if I was going to partner Lyns partner or not – I had not seen him at the school and didn’t know him. He seemed nice but a little smaller than we would have expected for her in the men’s department. That surprised us.

This is Mikes story as he tells it.

I was embarrassed – very embarrassed and it showed. Just about every boy in the school would want fuck Miss Jones. My cock was slack and she had a body that could turn anybody on.

She was very forthright and could cut you down with a word – she could be very sarcastic. When we started to talk she told me Mike you probably think you will be the envy of every boy at the school. You may not realise it but you will not be the first of my students or in your case ex student to visit my pot of pleasure – there have been two before you and in your class too. I am glad they have not broken their promise and bragged about it even now you have all left the school.

May I ask who they were – seeing I am going to join the band of merry men who have had the pleasure of fucking Jonesy.

Cooper was the first and Hamilton the other one.

I laughed and said no that doesn’t surprise me Dave Cooper fucked half the girls in the school who were willing and Sam has the biggest cock I have seen, even at 16. I am impressed – I envy them.

Now you are going to outdo them both I believe – if you are here then it’s possible I will go much further with you than I did with them.

I hope so – not that I know how far you went with them. I will be asking for a report card though. How far did they get.

A quickie on the back seat of their cars – they never saw me like this. They had a reputation and I was interested to see if it were true.

Was it as good as they were supposed to be.

Both got a F................. For the fuck. They were ok.

I have heard Jane has given you top marks which are a complement. I believe you asked that I be the first partner for your first visit here.

You know Jane and I have been doing some preliminary pleasure testing.

If you don’t please Jane then guys don’t get in. Holley must be beside herself knowing you and I are going to be lovers.

Lovers in a way – not the true sense though.. As I understand it we are all allowed to have sex with or fuck anybody here.

True - and I am flattered I am to be your virgin fuck in the group.I know Jane has given you a thorough workout and has filled me in – you being an ex student.

When I was shown the video and saw you I made a mental note that if we were admitted you would be very high on my list of desires having had the prize of all prizes – Jane.

She is good isn’t she.

Amazing even after two babies!.

Getting YOU pregnant would be something I could only wish for – it would outdo anything in the world for me.

There is no hope of that. How about your girl?

THAT will happen in time – believe me.

You want to fuck me do you.

Yes. I asked Jane to arrange it so that you would be the first one for me – I really want you. Seeing you naked first of all on a CD and now in this place gave me the ambition to fulfil that wish. This is something I only dreamed about until now.

You mean fuck me.

I was hoping it would be better than that.

It could be. That will depend upon you. I suppose you jacked off too thinking of me – I believe most other boys have. I have heard they all have had similar fantasies of fucking me. Believe me apart from Cooper and Hamilton none would ever achieve their dream while ever they had breath in their bodies. They will never achieve what you are about to. Hope is eternal and apart from you I think the others will end up in eternity without their wish being fulfilled – you are one of the lucky ones. I believe you managed to crack onto a few of the girls at school.

Only three actually.

Who were they?

Loretta, Jan Wilson and Sue Passmore.

You got into Sue’s pants – you lucky boy – she was on our virgin list. From what we heard Loretta never wore pants – I believe half the school knew what she was like in bed, or wherever the mood took her. There were even a few of the male staff guilty of giving her an A for a lay; others had their cock sucked for nothing. How would you classify her?

Insatiable – you could never satisfy her – she could cum four times with you before you came once and still want to go for more. She wore more guys out than you would ever imagine. She went for hours some nights at parties with guy after guy. Married men or sub teens year olds – it didn't matter so long as they had a cock.

So I have heard - How many of you managed to score off her. Do you know?.

My guess would be about half the school – their age wasn’t a problem and there would be many who lost their virginity to her. I never heard of her refusing – sometimes even when she was on the rag she did it. She didn't confine herself to inside the school either - Gang bangs after the footy games or at parties were not uncommon. At one party I believe there were 10 guys virtually lining up to fuck her. She was naked on a bed and just lay there as one after another fucked her. I was told they flushed her out twice she was that foul.

Where did you fit in.

I was probably the second guy to ever fuck her – her brother started fucking her and he offered her to me. She was 16 minus 5 the first time..

How old were you.

So she has been at it for years.

Well I am 18 now and she was 16 minus 5 when I was 14. Work it out. She is selling it now – she has a pot of gold between her legs. She is a whore.

Ok enough talking – I can see that thing of yours has lost interest with all the chat – do you want me to bring it up for you.

I would love you to do anything you like.

Then she took my cock in her hand then bent down and took my soft cock into her mouth – it was my first oral with a woman other than Holley and Jane. Holley had sucked me off quite a few times in the past week and Jane tried me out too.

She makes sure everybody passes her test before she lets them join – we have had a few failures. Dan looks after the women. She told me you passed with flying colours
A few seconds of having my cock in her hand and mouth did the trick and even after that short time she was better than Holley at getting me up.

I want you to show me how good you are. From all accounts you are quite good although a novice with older women – Your girl Holley is pretty competent too Jane says. She is going to be with Dave.

What a double you and Dave – he is really lucky. I never knew him at school.

No he is new this year. Ok let’s get things moving – that is ready for me now.

She got onto a bed and prepared herself, I got up and said Miss Jones – can I fuck you, as if I wasn’t already.

She laughed and said.....Yes Harris – go for it.

I spread her legs wide and opened her pussy wide and it looked every bit as lovely as Jane and Holley’s did – I could have easily have gone down on her, but I would do that later – I hoped. She was shaved with no hair on her labia but shaped above her slit. It looked good and I said that looks good enough to eat.

She said it is – you can do that for me if you wish.

I said I will save that for afters – I want it this way first. Then I took my cock and I positioned it against her soft pink pussy and looked down into her eyes and said ready?
I cant wait she said.

I pushed the head of my cock just into her and waited for a moment and she smiled at me. She was looking down at her pubic area watching my cock go into her wonderful body. Then I pushed my cock in a bit further and the feeling of her warm wet cunt was amazing – she was doing what Jane had done and moved her cunt muscles and as my cock went in very slowly she maintained the sensation until I was right up and inside her. She was smiling at me – she knew she was teasing me. I stopped and left it there until I could take in the wonderful feeling of being inside one of the most sensual women I knew – and an ex teacher we all talked about fucking – I had achieved an ambition I had never believed possible.

I called her Jones’y as we all referred to her at school.(Shit I would love to fuck Jonesy everybody would say). It seems that apart from Cooper and Hamilton every guy in the school would envy me this privilege. I don’t know what anybody else has told you but this is amazing – I could never have imagined that this could be so wonderful.

Mike – call me Lyn – we are all equal here -now you are where you are because I want you there – you are no longer a student, and according to the rules here I can’t refuse you unless you want something perverted. I want to be fucked by a man. Do it to me and make me happy. Forget the Miss Jones bit – think of me as a friend, not like Holley but one of your other conquests. From now on call me Lyn. Now you are one of us.

I said you leave my other conquests for dead and I have only been in there for a minute – I am not joking when I tell you this is an amazing sensation. – Just where I am and not who you are makes me proud and happy.

I am not supposed to ask if I am better than Holley and who else. Its against the rules as you know.

No I didn't – I have a lot to learn.

Well one thing you have learned is how to enter me – many are in too much of a hurry.

I laughed and said I waited years for it and never believed it would happen and now here I am – and loving it.

Mike – you are my first tonight and you are not using a condom – I wanted it that way but I don’t want you to cum in me – I can save that for another time. Will you withdraw before you cum.

I will withdraw shortly after I have achieved the sensation I have looked forward to for two weeks or years really – fucking you. Then you can fit me with a condom and we can take our time – I want the pleasure of cumming in you and the condom will allow me to do that and not make a mess in the pleasure pot. I want this to make up for all the years I imagined what it would be like to fuck you. Lyn –you have no idea of the number of times I have told you I loved you as I masturbated thinking of what it would be like, now I know I didn’t even get close apart from cumming everywhere – you are amazing – if I say it tonight when I cum – I wont mean it – it will be a sensation I have imagined many times – inside you and enjoying fantastic sex with you and when I cum this time – it will be INSIDE you and not all over the locker room floor. I bent down and we kissed – Mike you can tell me you love me any time we are having sex – but never at any other time. I may even do the same and I am prepared to kiss you at any time. I am not one of those girls who won’t kiss while they fuck.– I love being kissed and fucked And I mean kissed a both ends.

I said I hope to achieve that as well in the very near future.

If I have any say – you will, I love it done down there, I cum off brilliantly on oral even if I say it myself.

I began to fuck her remembering the lessons I have learned from Jane who has given me a couple of lessons on how to make a woman happy. Holley says I have improved and can make her cum quicker than I had previously. Jane and Holley have had quite a few chats and we are now both competent at oral sex and I have got Jane to cum four times and Holley a lot more – we spent one whole Saturday afternoon doing nothing but oral sex on each other after three hours of tuition by Jane and Dan the night before, I did something I never believed I would ever do – I had oral sex with Dan and I sucked him off to learn how to do it. Holley and Jane watched and encouraged me, I felt a bit odd sucking another mans cock but Holley had done it so I felt it was ok. The reason was so I could taste cum myself. Holley said he and I tasted the same. Now I know what Holley gets out of sucking me off which she has learned to do perfectly thanks to Jane and Dan.

As I fucked Lyn – I took my time and now I could see what Holley was telling me before we started or I started when we got together with Jane and Dan. Fucking Lyn was fantastic but it was not just fucking but a wonderful feeling and the union of her cunt and my cock was highly erotic but it wasn’t love. Not the love I feel when Holley and I make love – lovemaking is different to fucking. It soon became obvious when I fucked Jane –and I have now done her quite a few times now – it is physical and not loving. The feeling is amazing and my orgasms great but with Holley – it IS different.

Lyn and I soon realised what we were doing was good fun and felt great – she was happy with me on top of her and the sight of her tits wobbling as I punched my cock into her hard was wonderful – she has magnificent tits as well – firm with uplift and beautiful blood red areola and nipples. Seeing her nude was great; fucking her is even better and an amazing achievement for me. Being Jones’y made it even feel better than Jane, and that is saying something. We had been fucking for about 10 minutes and she said – kiss me – I am going to cum. I bent down and we kissed – open mouth and our tongues engaged – she had her arms around me crushing my naked body against hers.

It felt awesome, the feeling of her warm firm flesh pressing against mine apart from having my cock buried deep inside her. Our kiss was harsh and passionate and as we kissed - she came – I could feel the change in her kiss as the spasm hit her so I pulled back to allow her to enjoy her orgasm with my cock buried deeply inside her – I lasted no longer than a minute as seeing her and hearing her cumming turned me on and I came too. The two of us were bucking and bouncing about as my cock and her cunt experienced the euphoric pleasure together. When we were spent I lay on top of her and she kissed me again – Mike I want to do that with you again sooner than later you were fantastic.

Do I get and “A”.

A+ for sure, even a credit. Holley is a lucky girl.

I am not going to ask if Cooper and Hamilton got an “A” or better.

Cooper did – Hamilton was a waste of time – big cock but doesn’t know how to use it as well as you use yours. You prove size doesn’t matter – but I have known that for years. When you see Dave he has a normal 6 incher but he knows exactly how to use it – Holley will no doubt tell you later on as she is with him now. I don’t know if Jane gave you any tips but you are good very good, I won’t hesitate to go with you at any time. Holley is lucky. Its amazing how something that size can give you such a huge hit of pleasure. I pulled out and slid the cum filled condom off and put it aside – I wanted that as a trophy –cum that I had made with Jones’y. I would love to show the rest of our old class that I had made it.

Ok lets join the others she said – we have been given an extra special exemption tonight being allowed to be alone in here. From now on we will all be together when we do it.

As we went back to the rest Lyn held my hand. They all watched us walk in hand in hand and with my cock still firm but not erect. The smile on my face was a mile wide. They all admired her and I could see them looking at me – and it was obvious I had made the grade with Lyn. Everybody else was still engaged in vaginal sex or oral – I noticed Holley going down on Dave – she was giving him a good workout as I could tell.

I looked around to see Jane and another guy fucking he was the pharmacist and Dan and the girl from the Post Office. It was a very busy time- Lyn said its always like this in the beginning but we slow down after the first time. But if you would like me to go down on you I wouldn’t mind.

I said I would prefer to go down on you if you dont mind – or we could 69.

No – you go down on me – then you can say you have outdone the other two – they never got that far, or got their cocks sucked by me either. I am pretty juicy after our lovely fuck – you will love it.

We found a spot on a lounge and Lyn lay back and opened her legs and I moved in. She was right - she was juicy – far jucier than Holley or Jane had been – I enjoyed licking the juice out of her and tasting her vaginal syrup – it tasted a bit stronger than either Jane or Holley but they hadn’t been fucked just before I went down on them. After sucking and licking the juice out of Lyn I used my fingers to spread her lips of her vagina and open her wide to look at that wonderful area of pink moist flesh. I had examined Holley and Jane previously and knew what I was looking at – Lyns cunt was beautiful. The skin around her vagina was hairless and perfectly smooth. She had prepared herself well for tonight, no stubble or hair visible – she had probably had that electrolysis Jane talked about. I would talk to her with Holley about shaving and shaping – Jane looked good and so did Lyn – they were a little different and I wanted Holley to look as nice as well. Lyn had her labia just visible and they were slightly puffy from our earlier fuck – I could only look at the wonderful sight in front of me- Lyn was looking down at me as I was not really doing anything apart from admiring the view and enjoying licking my lips and the taste in my mouth. I looked into her eyes and said its beautiful and then went down on her and tried to give her the best oral workout I had ever achieved to date and Holley always gave me full marks for my oral on her. I could get her to climax pretty quickly when I really got to work on her. I wasn’t in a real hurry with Lyn – I wanted to enjoy sucking and licking her out as much as I enjoyed fucking her, I had only been doing oral for about 10 days but I did it to Jane a few times and Holley every day. They both went down on me as well and that was awesome too. Holley was getting more and more accustomed to taking our cum into her mouth and swallowing. Dan had shown her how some of the men like to cum – some want their cocks in the girls mouth as they ejaculate and others want to shoot it in while the masturbate themselves. I haven’t done it that way yet, I like it in their mouth like it was in their cunt. I wasn’t sure which way Lyn liked it. The more I did it to Lyn – I became quite emotional about it – I wouldn’t mind having Lyn as my lover – she really is something special from her looks to the way she has sex. I love Holley but I am impressed with Lyn but after this I am going to have to try all the others – I don’t want to make a fool of myself the first night and I could easily with Lyn. Her pot of pleasure as she had called it was magnificent. The more I could fill it with my cum the happier I would be but for the time being I was giving her my best effort at oral sex and she was loving it.

Before I had finished Holley came over she had finished sucking Dave and the two of them were watching me. Dave bent down and gave Lyn a kiss and fondled her nipples .As he did she started to cum and I experienced Lyn having her second orgasm brought on by me. She bucked and bounced about and she shook and rubbed her legs against my head, Dave said that’s a good one when she does that. Holley watched me finish her off, I stood up and after I had licked my lips I bent down and kissed Holley – I could taste Daves cum in her mouth – my first taste of another mans cum in her mouth – it was a taste I was going to have to get used to. It was a few weeks later I learned to suck Holley orally after I had, or another man had cum in her. Between the two of us we had to learn to accept the fact we both had to get used to the taste of cum both mine and whoever partnered Holley at the end of the night. That’s when we could cum into them without a condom.

Lyn got up and said you did that extremely well – and she looked at Holley and said he is good – you are a lucky girl. Then she kissed me gently and moved away with Dave.

Holley couldn’t wait to ask me how I went with her – was it as good as you had hoped.
I said I have only enjoyed one girl better.

Jane? asked Holley?

No – you – she is great but you are better and tastier. You are still No 1 with me even after I have done it all with Lyn – good better best. Jane –Lyn – Holley I said.

Holley said Dave is good too – I liked it with him he is very nice. This is good are you enjoying I so far.

I have only had Lyn – three more to go – including you – I want them to see us at it – remember I love you more than all of them put together.

Fuck me now – fuck me big boy.

I walked over to the table and took another condom – ok put it and then in it goes lover.

Holley and I were right into it when Dave came over and said can I intrude – Jane wants to see how Mike went with Lyn – and compare notes. He was rolling a condom on.
I got off Holley and Dave replaced me in Holley and she said see you later – Jane came to me and said now its my turn and I want to know how you and Lyn got along.
I said this may take some time.

Good she said – my first one in the club was not much better than a quickie.

We found a quiet spot and I got down and Jane got on top of me and she lay on me – the feeling of my cock in her was a renewal of an old experience inside her like this – she was in control and she wanted to know every detail of how Lyn and I got along.
This was going to be along night – two down and two to go. The post box girl was next with her totally shaved cunt.

I think back to the night when Holley told me this is what she wants – I was scared I would lose her if she got involved but now the both of us are so happy we have done it. We are having the most amazing time one could ever imagine with no clothes on and being able to fuck any woman in the club and not have to go through the seduction phase – you went up to her – held her hand and then went to somewhere comfortable and did it. No problems and always a great fuck or sucking experience. I never would have believed sex could be achieved so easily and with so much satisfaction and enjoyment.

This was our first night – there were 4 couples here including Jane and Dan,( who were at every function) . There are three more couples we have to meet and I am really looking forward to meeting and sharing myself with them as we have been told they are all like this crowd. I cant wait – from three girls before Holley to the club where there are six women apart from Holley that I can enjoy myself with and Holley can share herself with the other men. I can imagine we will sit up for hours tonight after this talking about how wonderful it was and particularly my fuck with Lyn – as a former school teacher of ours we cannot believe it was possible. What surprises me is that having sex with these women is fantastic but I still love Holley and when we fuck it is lovemaking not fucking.

No doubt Holley will write about her experiences with the other men – I will be interested to see what she puts on paper.

frankjohnmoore
07-19-2011, 12:19 AM
thanks megan keep up the good work,

xxxsexxx
05-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Nice one