PDA

View Full Version : Taking Bob's BIG cock - Pt 3

ukwide
07-19-2011, 09:59 AM
The sun was streaming in to the bedroom when I finally woke up to the feeling of my wife sliding her mouth up and down the length of my hardening prick. She was still in her stockings and she looked like she hadn’t had much sleep, she lifted her head and said good morning, is this nice, I told her it was fucking lovely and she made a damn fine alarm clock, she said that Bob had just left in a taxi to go pick up his car and change his clothes and would be back later. She said that they had eventually fallen asleep at about 4:30am, Bob having fucked her solid for what seemed like hours. She said her pussy had no feeling and her cunt lips felt so damn battered and bruised, she felt she may not be able to sit down for a week or so. I reached under her cunt and her pussy lips really did feel very, very swollen and extended from the fucking they’d had. Lynn kept on stroking my cock and asked if it felt nice having my cock stoked by my slut wife. I told her it felt wonderful and so did her pussy, Lynn moved forward all the time sliding her hand up and down my shaft as she brought her pussy mound nearer to my face and eager tongue.
Lynn slowly moved her pussy nearer to me and my tongue reached her pussy lips and flicked across them as I lapped at her pussy, it was covered in her juices and those of Bob’s and looked truly well fucked, bruised, battered and gaping very wide open. Lynn said it had been fucked so many times, she’d lost count how often Bob had stuck his cock into her and fucked her, she said that once he’d got between her open thighs and eased his big prick into her, he never seemed to lose his erection and he just kept shagging her, but she said she wasn’t complaining and although a touch sore from the treatment his cock had given her, she was looking forward to taking more of the same later today, if I didn’t mind.
After about 10 minutes of sucking Lynn’s pussy, she let go of my cock and moved down until her pussy was covering my own cock and she eased herself down the shaft until I was firmly embedded in her cunt. To be honest, I don’t think she felt it, I certainly wasn’t touching the insides of her pussy and when she began to move up and down on my cock, it was only where my prick was resting on the inside of her cunt was there sufficient feeling to bring me to an orgasm. Once I’d finished shooting my cum into her cunt, Lynn came and laid down with me and we kissed passionately as she told me how much she loved me, especially for allowing her to take plenty of other men’s cocks and how she loved opening her legs for them, so that they could get their pricks inside her and fuck her well used cunt. I told her I loved her and all of her slutty ways and that to feel her cunt when it had been well used and to hear her moan and urge the guys on when they were fucking her gave me a massive hard-on.
We must have dozed off because I awoke about 11:50am and Lynn had showered and was just finishing her hair and makeup. She reached over and kissed me, saying that she really loved me; she then went to her wardrobe and picked out a short dress, which came half way between her pussy and her knees. She said I think I’ll wear this today and some white seamed stockings with a matching suspender belt, I told her she would need to wear some knickers with that dress or her pussy lips would hang way below it, she threw the pillow at me and raised her robe to show me her freshly shaved pussy. Lynn said, see they are not that long now I’ve bathed them in cool water and they are almost back to normal. I laughed and told her that wasn’t normal, having pussy lips that were about 3 to 4 inches long. Lynn told me to shut up and what did I expect when they’d been stretched around a cock bigger than a coke can most of the night.
When she’d finally finished dressing she looked stunning. Lynn told me she had got me a pair of chino’s and a short sleeved shirt out for me to wear, I asked why, it was Sunday and I just wanted a pair of shorts and t-shirt for kicking about in. Lynn said that Bob would be back soon and he’d arranged for us to go back down the pub for lunch, having booked a table last night. I told her not to bank on it, maybe the barman had forgotten, but the damn place never opens on Sundays and Mondays, it made you wonder how the place survived, but Lynn said that Bob had asked last night and the barman said that he and the chef would come in and open up if we wanted them to, so Bob said for them to open so we could have a leisurely lunch without her cooking. I did remind her that she’d only cooked breakfast yesterday and that I was now starving hungry. Lynn told me to hurry up then and get showered and changed.
I’d showered and changed as the house phone rang and Lynn answered it, saying we would be there in about 5 or 10 minutes. Lynn shouted Bob was at the pub and wanted to know how long we would be, I replied by saying I was coming and Lynn said I had a one track mind and we both laughed at her joke. I do have to say, Bob’s phone call put a massive smile of her face, not that she needed one after the fucking he’d given her over the last 30 hours or so, but, maybe she thought once he’d gone to change, he just might decide to go off and do something or someone else, so I suppose she was well chuffed that he’d called from the pub. We walked to the pub hand in hand and when we entered, I was surprised at how many people there were in there. We found Bob sat away from the bar but pretty central to it and grabbed a seat, Bob leaning over to kiss Lynn has we did so.
The barman came over and asked what we were drinking and Bob asked if wine was okay and we all agreed, so Bob ordered a bottle of wine. I mentioned to the Barman that I didn’t expect to see anyone in today and he said that when Bob asked if they were opening today he’d mentioned it to some of the passing regulars and they said they might pop in for a beer and some had done so. Bob told Lynn she looked stunning and that he loved the short light floaty dress and seamed white stockings, he asked if she was wearing any underwear and she said she wasn’t, Bob asked her to prove it and she immediately raised the side of her dress to show her bare thigh and hip, Bob said it looked very nice. The barman brought the drinks over and poured out a glass for each of us, all the time looking at Lynn’s legs and tits, Lynn smiled at him and allowed her dress to rise slightly so he could tell they were stockings she was wearing and he muttered very nice to her.
Lynn took a large drink of her wine and went to stand up, Bob asked if she was okay and she said that she was and just needed to visit the ladies room. Bob smiled at her and said that whilst she was there, she ought to adjust her dress, because the front at the top didn’t look right with all the buttons done up and Lynn smiling asked how many buttons needed undoing to make it look right and Bob laughed and said all of them, Lynn giggled and walked off to the ladies, swinging her hips in a seductive manner has she did so. Bob said she looked so fuckable it was unbelievable, especially when you think I’ve been fucking your lovely slut wife all night and she still gives me a terrific hard-on watching her. I really do need to fuck her again very soon. As we chatted we heard Lynn walking back and as I turned to look at her, I was amazed to see she had undone every button on the front of her dress, which meant it was undone to about 5 or 6 inches below her tits and fell open so that although her tits were covered, you could clearly see her tummy down to her navel and all her cleavage confirming she wasn’t wearing her bra.
Bob smiled at her as she approached and when she got to her chair she turned to us both and opening her legs so she was stood with her legs slightly apart said, well what do you think, is that better with the buttons undone. We both said yes together, she smiled and sat down, pulling her dress skirt up as she did so, which made it easy to see her stocking tops and bare thighs. You could also see the side of her left breast at the same time. Bob told Lynn she looked awesome and reached across and slipped his hand inside her dress and cupped her left breast, I watched as he rubbed her nipple making both of them stand out very hard, Lynn told him that it felt good and that she was enjoying the attention he was giving her body. Bob removed his hand and in so doing left her dress slightly open so you could clearly see her left tit as the dress hung forward.
Bob called the barman over and asked him if he liked her dress better this way, he jokingly said if she was to serve behind the bar like that he would surely clear all his stock because they would crowd round for a glimpse of her lovely body. Lynn blushed and told him not to be silly, she was far too old for the youngsters at the bar, but he challenged her to serve the next couple of customers on the pretence he was busy. Lynn said okay to the challenge, but that she didn’t know the prices, he told her to call out the order has she poured the drinks and he would call out the total price, she agreed but warned him takings would plummet. After about two minutes someone asked if anyone was serving and Lynn stood up and smoothing down her dress shouted she was coming.
We watched her walk behind the bar and the guy asked for 2 pints of lager, so Lynn called out the same, he then asked for a vodka and coke and again Lynn called out the same, he then said to her she had nice tits and Lynn called out he says I have nice tits, we all laughed and the barman shouted out £6.50 plus a fiver for the tits and we all laughed again. This carried on for about 30 minutes and eventually Bob said he would give her hand, we watched as he walked behind her and reaching up cupped her tits in his hand as he stood close behind her, he then began easing her dress apart and the guys at the bar began to egg him on to show her tits so Bob leant in and kissed her neck and has she threw her head back he opened her dress so her gorgeous tits and hard nipples were clearly on display for them to see. They all cheered at the sight of my darling wife stood with Bob who was openly displaying her tits for the 10 or so guys at the bar.
The barman looked at me and said I’d better lock the door, don’t want anyone walking in and getting shirty, you never know. The barman locked the pub door and the guys around the bar all cheered, but Lynn said not to get any funny ideas, Bob called her a spoilsport and continued to caress her nipples. Lynn said if he was going to work the bar, she might as well go sit down, but Bob said for her to stay and he would sit and watch. Bob came and sat down and Lynn pulled her dress back round over her naked breasts, the guys all booed her, but she just stuck her tongue out and ignored them. The barman asked if she still wanted lunch as the chef was waiting for their order and Lynn told him to speak to me and Bob. It was now well past 2pm and we decided to just have a sandwich and Lynn agreed that would be fine.
Lynn carried on serving at the bar, her tits still falling loose inside her dress which fell away from her every time she moved. The guys around the bar didn’t waste an opportunity to get an eyeful of her lovely tits and some of the comments were becoming very rude, especially the one’s about what they would like to do with her body given the chance. The barman told them to cool it and not be so rude or Lynn would leave the bar area. They all quietened down a bit but still made it obvious they were eyeing her up. I went up to the bar and asked her for a soft drink, which meant she had to bend over to get one from the bottom shelf of the chilled cabinet. As she bent over her stocking tops and bare thighs were clearly on display to the guys at the bar and the remarks about her legs and thighs matched those about her tits earlier. Whilst she was bent over getting my drink the young chef came out the kitchen with a tray of sandwiches and whistled low at the sight before him, he turned to the barman and called him a miserable sod for not telling him they’d got a strip-o-gram in to help out. Lynn turned and smiling at him said, you wish sweetness, you wish.
Lynn came and joined us at the table and emptied her wine glass which Bob refilled immediately. The barman sat with us and told us the tray of sandwiches and nibbles was on him. We thanked him for his generosity and he said it was worth it just to spend time eyeing my missus. Lynn smiled at him and crossed her legs so that they were pointing his way and he had a pretty good view up her dress and her bare thighs. Jokingly, the barman said he didn’t know where to look first, her tits or up her dress, Lynn laughed and said he should take his time and there was no rush. As she said it I watched her move her crossed legs so that the barman had a pretty good view all he way up to her pussy, his face was a picture as he sat opposite my wife staring up her dress. Lynn picked up her wine glass and again emptied it, which the barman promptly filled.
The chef returned from the kitchen and spoke to the barman telling him, it was well past 3pm and that he should call time and clear the pub so that they could relax. Lynn said crikey, we had better drink up so they can close, but the barman told her we were most welcome to stay and have another bottle of wine on the house for her efforts at serving behind the bar. The barman eventually cleared everyone out and locked the door; he then brought over another bottle of wine and filled everyone’s glasses. The chef began clearing the dirty glasses off the tables and placed them on the bar, he then came and sat with us saying he could see why no one wanted to move from this table, not with a view like that! Unbelievably, Lynn blushed and Bob laughed when he saw her doing so. Bob said to her that he couldn’t believe she had just blushed after everything she’d done this weekend so far. The chef asked what had she done, what had he missed and Bob said she’d been riding his hard cock all weekend even though her husband was there to see it and she’d sat here flashing her tits and pussy off for all to see.
Lynn looked at Bob and said he was making her out to be cheap whore and that was not what she was like. I then asked her what was she like, if she wasn’t a cheap whore and Lynn replied by saying she was a randy slut wife who enjoyed being fucked and there was a difference. The chef just sat there staring at her when Bob and I both said that maybe she was right, maybe she was just a slut wife who enjoyed taking cock inside her. The chef said holy shit what does her husband say about all this, he’ll go fucking mad if he finds out, I said to him that I wouldn’t go mad at all and that I love my wife to be the little slut she is and that I thoroughly enjoy watching her taking pleasure and being pleasured by a hard cock from some one else. The chef shook his head and we all laughed at him.
Lynn stood up and went to the ladies rest room, her tits swinging as she walked by us. The chef said he would love to get some of that and then looking at me apologised, I told him not to worry and that she would probably appreciate his comments had she heard them. Bob said that she was certainly going to take some hard meat tonight and that, he was determined to make her scream when he fucked her and she would be begging for him to keep going, because she loved having a man between her open thighs with his cock buried deep in her cunt. The chef said he would dearly love to feel his cock slide into her. Has he spoke, Lynn walked round the corner from the ladies and asked who would dearly love to feel their cock sliding into me then. The chef blushed and we all pointed at him and smiled. Lynn looked at him and smiled, she then bent and kissed his cheek, all the time her bare breasts were swinging inches from his face, she then told him he was a loveable little chef.
Lynn then stood up and taking his hand said come on lets wash those dirty glasses or they will only get left, I’ll wash, you can dry. Lynn guided him behind the bar and began filling the sink under the bar with water. The chef was stood behind her watching her every move as she began putting some of the glasses in the sink. The chef said he would fetch an apron so that she didn’t get wet. Lynn giggled and said that she thought that was the idea and that you boys enjoyed wet t-shirt competitions? Lynn then said that she was only teasing him and in truth, she didn’t want to get her dress wet and, seeing that her hands were wet and soapy would he pull her dress down over her shoulders so she could step out of it. The chef looked at her and said pardon, Lynn said for him to take her dress off, she didn’t want to get too wet. The chef took a hold of her dress and began to pull it down off her shoulders and past her tits, then over her hips as Lynn stepped out of it and told him to fold it and lay it out of the way. The chef said shit she’s naked except for her stockings and suspenders, no fucking panties either. The barman said he was now very jealous not to be behind the bar with my wife.
Lynn bent over and washed a glass and placed it on the side and told the chef to dry it, he said he couldn’t reach it from where he was stood, so Lynn told him to reach over her to get it which he did. Has he did so Lynn turned her head and said my you’re a big boy or have you still got your can opener in your pocket, the chef blushed and we all laughed, Bob saying shit he could be in here if he’s not careful. We watched as the chef reached over to get the second glass and has he did so, Lynn grabbed his hand and guided it to her right breast and he held her tit in the palm of his hand as he manipulated her nipple between his thumb and a finger. Lynn told him that felt nice and we watched has he played with her breast. Lynn then moved her left hand back and began rubbing his prick through his chef’s trousers and said that she knew where to come when Bob wasn’t around, I must admit none of us could see exactly what was happening below the bar and a couple of times Lynn and the chef giggled whilst he squeezed her tits. Eventually Lynn told him to dry some of the glasses, because she running out of space, so the chef stood up and began wiping some of the glasses dry, but he didn’t back away from my wife in fact from where we were sat he seemed to push his groin harder against her.
The barman refilled our wine glasses and took Lynn’s glass over to the bar for her and she stood up so we could clearly see her tits and her nipples which seemed to be on a permanent erection, much like my own cock. The barman asked the chef if he was fucking his barmaid and the chef said no he wasn’t he was just up close and personal, the barman then asked Lynn if she was stood with the barman inside her and she giggled and said what a question to ask a lady in a bar. Lynn smiled at us and turning to the barman said anyway, what if I am, it’s my body and I’ll take who I like, when I like, where I like and then stuck her tongue out at him. He shook his head and walked back to our table saying to me, your missus is one slutty tart, she’s happy to stand in a pub naked except for her stockings and suspender belt with an almost stranger stood so close behind her naked body, he could have his cock up her and she don’t care. Bob looked at the barman and said watch this then and told Lynn to come over and sit on his cock as soon as she had finished washing the glasses.
About 10 minutes later Lynn again stood up and turning round kissed the chef and thanked him for an interesting time washing the dirty glasses and she then walked out and grabbed her dress as she walked over to where we were all sat. Bob told her she didn’t need the dress, we had all seen her naked and there was nothing to hide. The chef came out from behind the bar and zipped up his pants and rearranged his prick in the front of his trousers as he did so. Bob told Lynn to take his prick out of his pants and to get him really firm and ready. Lynn knelt in front of Bob and undid his slacks and reached in and slowly released his huge cock from inside. Both the barman and the chef whistled at the sight of Bob’s big cock, as Lynn slowly slid her hands up and down the shaft from his balls to the big purple head.
Bob told her to stand up so he could feel her pussy and Lynn said there was no need, it was juicy and wet and ready for his cock, but Bob stuck his hand between her legs and said you did let the chef fuck you didn’t you. Lynn giggled and said he only had the tip of his cock in and anyway we never had time to fuck properly, but we will won’t we sweetheart, she blew the chef a kiss as she said it. The chef turned to me and was about to explain how she undid his pants and reached in and took his cock out, but I stopped him and said not to worry, the slut loves having a cock inside her and no doubt she’ll be back for the rest of his cock at sometime. Bob told her to come and ease herself down on his prick and she straddled his legs and positioned herself over his cock and taking hold of it guided the head between her pussy lips.
I watched intently has Lynn slowly lowered herself down Bob’s cock and the chef and barman were staring unbelievably at her ability to take it all in, her moans of satisfaction as she was almost all the way down his shaft had the chef saying how stretched her pussy lips were around Bob’s cock and he was surprised she could take it all, no wonder her pussy lips are so long. The barman just sat there looking at her pussy and Bob’s cock as it disappeared inside my wife. When Lynn was fully down on his prick the barman said she was a true slut and I should be proud to have a wife who not only enjoys being fucked, but one that can take that much cock and not complain. I laughed and said, she was complaining earlier that she had one battered and bruised pussy and that she couldn’t feel anything in her pussy it was that well used. Lynn moaned again as she began to move around on Bob’s prick.
Bob reached up and cupped Lynn’s tits and squeezing her nipples asked her if she was enjoying being a well used fuck slut and she just said hmmmm, Bob then told her to tell us what she liked to do and Lynn said she loved to fuck. Bob told her to tell us everything she liked and Lynn threw her head back and said she loved to be fucked, she loved feeling a man between her thighs thrusting his hard cock inside her juicy pussy, she loved to feel them squirt their spunk deep into her cunt and she loved having her tits played with, her nipples pinched and she loved sucking cocks, is that what you wanted to hear. Bob said she was being a good wife slut and did she want to suck a cock now. Lynn said that she would happily suck a cock if that’s what Bob wanted her to do, so Bob told the chef to get his cock out and let the slut suck it for him and that she would probably swallow his cum anyway.
The chef looked over at me and I told him if he wanted his cock sucked by one of the best sluts around, now was the time to do it, he asked if I minded and I told him no, go for it, give her your cock and she’ll take the lot. The chef stood up and walked towards my wife who was moaning with the pleasure Bob’s prick was giving her, she looked up at the chef and smiled as he undid his trousers and took out his cock, which was a nice size and under normal circumstances would have found its way into my wife’s willing cunt. Lynn reached out and took his cock in her hand slowly sliding her hand along the shaft, Lynn licked her lips and sticking her tongue out flicked the end of his cock. The barman was rubbing his prick through his slacks and Bob told him to take it out and wank it, so the slut can see how it turns you on watching a well used wife taking pricks, the barman released his cock and began to wank it slowly has Lynn moved around on Bob’s cock whilst sucking the chef’s cock. The chef reached out and grabbed one of Lynn’s tits and began squeezing it which made her moan even more.
Bob looked over at me and said your beautiful slut wife is loving this, she just loves having a cock in her and she’s sucking this one so hard its so dirty to watch her doing it, I bet you can’t wait to get your cock into her well used pussy and fuck her some more. Has he spoke the barman stood up and moved closer to get a better view and has he did so, my slutty wife reached out and grabbed his cock and began wanking his cock for him, he moaned has she took a hold of his prick and he reached out and began fondling her other breast, Lynn was in heaven moaning with pleasure has she moved around on Bob’s cock, whilst sucking one and wanking another. I must admit my wife looked like a contented cock slut has her tits were being mauled by the two guys as Bob encouraged them to pinch her nipples hard and to squeeze her tits which she loves. All the time Bob was calling her a wife slut, a cock hungry whore and an easy lay.
Lynn was moaning out load, even with the chef’s cock in her mouth, he was now holding her head and fucking her mouth, taking over from where she was sucking him and in control to him dictating the pace at which his cock slid in and out of her mouth. Bob held Lynn down on his cock and told her to stand up and lay on her back across the table. Lynn let go of the barman’s prick and the chef pulled his hard cock from her mouth. Lynn smiled at me as she stood up slowly so we could see Bob’s big cock ease out of her well fucked pussy. Lynn’s cunt lips were very stretched around Bob’s shaft and has the head of his cock slipped out, her cunt lips looked about 3 or 4 inches long again and very swollen with the fucking they were taking. Lynn stood up and straightened her stockings and turned and sat on the table.
Bob stood up, his cock to heavy to stand out just hung down by his knees, he told Lynn to lay back and open her legs so her pussy was available and open ready to be fucked. Lynn laid back and opened her legs wide, as she did so, Bob told the barman to get between her slutty open legs and give the slut a good fucking. Lynn looked at him and told Bob that she wanted his big cock back inside her but Bob told her she enjoyed taking plenty of cocks, so he was treating her to a couple of warm up pricks before he finally took her and her pussy to the end of the line. Bob turned to me and asked if I had any objections to my slut wife being fucked by the chef and barman before he gave her his cock again. I told him it was her body, her pussy and she had the last say who fucked her, but she’s never refused a cock in the past, so I didn’t think she would pass the chance for two more cocks pounding her cunt and shooting their spunk deep inside her, indeed the little slut has kept her thighs wide open so there can’t be any protest from her, so let them go ahead and use her and fuck her.
The barman stood between my wife’s open legs and lifted them on to his shoulder as he moved forward and having placed the head of his cock against her open pussy lips rammed himself deep into her cunt. Lynn moaned and told him to fuck her very hard and to shoot his cum as far as he could into her and that she wanted to feel him spray his juice all over the inside of her pussy. I had taken my cock out now and was sliding my hand up and down the shaft. The barman was lunging into Lynn’s cunt and telling her what a dirty slut she was and how he was going to cum in her pussy. He fucked her for about 4 or 5 minutes before he rammed his cock deep into her and we saw him clench his buttocks as his cock spewed his cum into her. Lynn urged him on telling him to fill her with his cum; he must have shot a real load, because you could see it seeping out of her pussy and down her thighs. The barman said he had really enjoyed fucking my wife and shooting his load in to her and couldn’t wait to fuck her when her pussy had returned back to normal instead of being so wide open by taking Bob’s he cock.
Lynn tilted her head back and smiled at me, she looked in a truly dreamy state as she said, gosh I’m being a real and total slut today, I hope you don’t mind and blew me a kiss, she then looked at the chef and said come on give me your cock again, I enjoyed the taster behind the bar, I now want to feel your cock drive all the way in and to feel you fuck me properly. The chef moved between her open legs and guided his cock head to my wife’s open pussy; she lifted her legs slightly and held her thighs as he slowly eased his cock into her. The chef looked at Lynn and told her she may be a slut and a whore, but she had a fucking lovely body and legs and her pussy was just divine, he then pushed his cock deep into her and began to fuck her telling her she was welcome to come and take his cock at any time and that he was looking forward to shagging her when ever she wanted a good fucking, in fact he told her he would love to get her over the kitchen range, lift her dress and just fuck the arse off her. Lynn told him that it sounded fucking interesting and could be something to explore later in the week, she then looked him in the eye and said fuck me, fuck me now and the chef began sliding his cock in and out of her sloppy cunt.
Bob stood by Lynn’s side and pinched and tweaked her nipples, whilst she was sliding her hand up and down his long shaft. Bob said to me I knew she was a real slut, some of the guys at the club had personally told him how they had fucked your wife on a number of occasions and how even the club barman had witnessed her slutty behaviour, but I have to say she is one classy whore and one of the best fucks I’ve ever had and I’m sure I will continue to fuck for along time to come. Lynn brought Bob’s big cock head to her lips and kissed the end of his cock and flicked her tongue over the end. The chef was now beginning to speed up and the barman and I were sliding our hands up and down our own cocks at the sight before us. Lynn’s moans sounded so fucking hot and eventually the chef couldn’t hold back and he rammed his cock into her and gripping her thighs forced his spunk deep into her womb. Lynn was constantly urging him on to fill up her well used cunt and to fuck her hard has he pressed his groin into my wife’s pussy mound. Lynn moaned has he pushed into her and I shot my load in to a napkin at the sight of my dear wife being well and truly fucked.
Bob moved away from Lynn and asked her if she was ready to take his cock deep inside her, Lynn sighed and said yes please, I hope you are going to make me scream with pleasure. Bob told her to stand up, turn round and bend over the table so he could fuck her from behind and we could all see the look of ecstasy on her face as he used her pussy to take his load of cum. Lynn did has she was told and bent over the table. Bob moved behind her and got between her legs and slowly began to feed his cock into her. The barman said he couldn’t believe how easy Bob’s cock slid into her and how her pussy lips stretch around his shaft, no wonder she was so loose and sloppy when he fucked her if she’s been taking his prick all weekend. I told the barman that she’d had Bob’s cock up inside her cunt for most of the time and Bob had really stretched her pussy to the point that you could get your whole hand inside her with ease. Bob began to thrust his cock in and out of my wife’s pussy making her moan in appreciation of the way in which he fucked her. Lynn’s tits were pushed flat against the table, but he barman managed to get his fingers under her right breast and pull her nipple out so he could tweak and pinch it, my wife looked the complete slut dressed only in her seamed white stockings, suspender belt and shoes, bent over a table being well used by all.
After about 20 to 25 minutes, Bob began to pick up the pace of his fucking and he eventually told Lynn he was about to shoot his cum deep in to her, Lynn just groaned as Bob seemed to move her and the table every time he thrust his cock into her. Bob then pushed hard and remained still up against her white arse and Lynn cried that she could feel his cock pulsing and shooting wad after wad of hot cum deep into her. Bob eventually eased his long cock from my wife and pushing his prick back into his slacks said come on chef give her some more. The chef looked over at me and I asked her if she wanted more cock inside her and she nodded yes. Bob came around to her front where the barman was still playing with her tits and bent over and kissed her saying it was almost 6:30 pm and he needed to get back to London, but would be back next weekend so he could fuck her again. Lynn just looked up at him and smiled as he shook my hand, said cheers to the chef and barman and walked out of the pub.
Lynn looked across at me as she remained bent over the table and called Bob a sod for just unloading his cum into her and then zipping up and fucking off, just like that. I laughed at her and said it was to be expected, he is trying to see how far he can go with you. As we spoke the chef began easing his cock in and out of Lynn’s pussy, at the same time the barman was still squeezing her tits, Lynn moaned with pleasure as the chef eased in and out of her. Lynn told him to stop and that she needed to take a drink and stand up straight for a while. The chef pulled out of her and Lynn stood up and took a hold of his cock and caressed it as she picked up her glass of wine and emptied it in one go. The barman refilled her glass once more and she turned and sat on the table, pulling the chefs cock closer to her open, sticky pussy.
Lynn looked up at the chef and told him to slide his cock into her and fuck her, which he did. Both me and the barman watched as he eased his prick deep into my wife’s waiting cunt, Lynn laid back across the table and from where I was sat I had a wonderful view of her body has her breast moved in time to the chef’s thrusts. The barman moved over and holding his cock in one hand began squeezing Lynn’s tits and nipples, Lynn smiled at him and turning her head licked the head of his cock, slowly encouraging him to slide his whole prick into her mouth. I took out my own hard prick and slowly wanked my self until yet again with some force shot my load in to a tissue. The chef and barman took it in turns over the next hour or so to fuck my darling wife in different positions around the bar room we were in. Lynn was in total heaven taking their cocks deep into her pussy until they fired their seed into her. By the time we decided to leave, Lynn was totally spent and had a mixture of their juices and her own trickling down both thighs and soaking her stocking tops.
Lynn put her dress back on for the walk home, as we walked arm in arm she told me she could feel their spunk literally dripping out of her and that her pussy felt like it had been battered beyond belief. I did tell her that she has had some fairly marathon fucks in her time, but Bob had spent a fair deal of time pounding his huge cock into her and then to take the chef and the barman for an hour or so probably contributed greatly to the feeling that her pussy had been treated to some heavy fucking. Lynn laughed and said she wasn’t complaining and couldn’t wait to feel my tongue caressing her pussy lips as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth, she said she was glad that I enjoyed watching her taking other men’s cocks, she couldn’t imagine life without an endless supply of hard and willing pricks to satisfy her slutty needs, she laughed out loud as we walked on to our drive and into the house.
That night, was truly amazing as I laid on the bed naked watching Lynn remove her dress and still in her white seamed stockings climb onto our bed and kiss me saying hello lover, feel my gaping pussy. I reached under her pussy mound and again her cunt lips were hanging down a good three inches where they had been stretched round Bob’s huge cock. Her pussy was still gaping wide open and I could easily get my whole hand inside her pussy had I felt the need to, but I went with three fingers pushed deep inside her. Lynn slid her hand up and down the shaft of my cock and kissed me deeply as she did so, she broke off the kiss and smiling asked if I’d enjoyed watching her acting like a complete and total slut wife. I told her I had and that I always enjoy watching her taking someone’s cock, I loved watching her flirt and tease them, I enjoyed watching her flash her tits and pussy at them.

April
07-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the hot new story :)

frankjohnmoore
07-20-2011, 12:46 AM
very hot