PDA

View Full Version : Catching a spy (fictional story writen about one of my best friends first time)

JKnight
07-20-2011, 10:26 AM
<<Written in first person this is a story based on what my best friend told me about her first time with her now husband>>

School was a drag that day as it normally was, but the day was over and, after getting home and packing, I was on my way to my best friends house for the sleep over we'd been planing for the past two weeks. My parents were on there way to celebrate there 20th wedding aniversery, they would be gone for the whole next week, and felt better about leaving me there knowing I wouldn't be home alone. When I got to the house my friend (Melissa) and her brother (Mathew) were there, they helped me take my stuff to the room that would be mine for the next week, it was now an extra room that belong to my friends older sister who was off at college. After we got settled my friend told my their mom wouldn't be home till the morning they had an accident at work and she had to cover for the person who was hurt, so it would just be us three there that night. When she said that I gave a slight smile to her brother and he returned it, we had never dated up to this point but we both had crosses on each other and had both confessed them earlier that year when my friends and his dad had passed away.

Things started innocently enough we, Melissa and I finished our homework for the weekend and fixed us three dinner as her mom had told us to do in the message she sent. At the dinner table we talked as normal, while under the table me and Mathew played a little childish game of footsie. After this my friend and I did the dishes and we watched a movie for a while, me and Mathew sat togeather on the coach with Melissa on in a chair next to us. Melissa laughed at us, "Why don't you two just go out, you know you both want to." I smiled and looked at him, he smiled back. When the movie ended Melissa and I cleaned things up in the living room and I told her I needed to get a shower before I went to bed.

I got some things together and went into the bath room. As I was brushing my teeth (something I always did before getting in the shower) I heard a small sound, looking in the mirror in front of me I saw the closet door move slightly open and knew in an instant what was going on. Mathew had hidden himself in the walk-in type closet and was peaking though the door, hoping to catch a look at me naked. I smiled and though, "silly boy, all ya had to do was ask." I decided to play along with his little game and reached over and locked the bath room door. Turning back to the mirror I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth. Now the fun began as I got ready to get in the shower I slowly undressed sliding my shirt off first letting it slide to the floor then, I took my blue jeans off moving almost like I was dancing slowly, I heard a soft gasp from the closet and smiled as I knew I was turning him on. Just the thought of what I was doing was making me so horny I couldn't stand it anymore.

After my shirt and jeans, I even more slowly undid my bra and slipped my panties down and turned and turned the water on. I went back to get my wash cloth and looked up,, "Damn," I said aloud to myself, "I forgot to get a towel, wonder if there are some in the closet." I had a towel on the other end where he couldn't see it. Before he had time to react I went over opened the door to the closet and before he could say anything wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him deeply. After a few minites I looked down and saw to my surprise that he while I was doing my little dance he had pulled his cock out and had been jacking off apparently, he was excited and that his cock was sticking out like a flag pole. He was so shocked when I opened the door and kissed him he didn't know how to react now. I moved down to my knees and started giving him a blow job. I tilted my eyes up occasionally as I heard him moaning. As I finished I got up and pulled him over toward the shower and pulled his pants and underwear down as he took his shirt off we both got in the shower and we kissed a few more times as I layed down on the shower floor and pulled him on top of me.

Without much effort as we got into position his cock entered me, I moaned as the feeling or joy over took me,,,,after a about 30 minutes he began to slow a little and I kissed and held and pushed him over to where I was on top and started riding him with the same intensity that he had been pumping into me with. After about 15 more minutes, he started to moan loader and before I knew it I felt a hot blast in my pussy as his cum shot out into me.

After this we both smiled we got up and actually took a cold shower together as the hot water had run out a long time prior to that but we didn't notice. When we got dressed and got out we kissed and he went to his room and I went to the room that was mine and got my diary out not sure exactly how to write this. While I was getting it out, Melissa walked in and sat down next to me on the bed. I looked up half expecting her to be mad, but she wasn't. She had a odd look on her face.

"Do you always take that long in the shower?"
"Not always," I answered
She laughed, "Just when your screwin my brother, right"
I looked down,"sorry Mel."
"Don't worry silly, I kinda expected that to happen," she paused and got serious,"Only thing I'm upset about is you two used up all the hot water, next time you wanna bang use one of the bed rooms, even my room if you want, but save me some hot water."
I laughed, "Ok, you got it Mel."

Me and Mathew had sex at least three more times that week, most of them in his room once in the room I was using. Now fifteen years and two kids latter, it still just as exciting (so they say).

<< this was based on a story a friend told me, I added a lot of extras and changed the names, the basis is the same though, hope you all like it.>>

April
07-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the great new addition :)

frankjohnmoore
07-23-2011, 01:09 AM
nice story thanks

jdawgg
07-25-2011, 07:07 PM
great story. thanks

blue_swan
07-27-2011, 05:55 AM
Nice, thanks