PDA

View Full Version : A Good Experience

SF3P0X1
07-20-2011, 05:00 PM
I may or may not turn this into a series. I'm not sure.
---

It was my first experience with Agent 21. I was at my girlfriend’s house, hanging out in her room while she drew comics because it happened to be raining outside. Her door was locked, as was her custom, to keep anyone from coming in unexpectedly and finding me there. The knock on the door would be enough warning to shove me into a closet or open the window and let me climb out.

Even though her attention was focused on something else, it was still enjoyable to be spending time with her. Because I didn’t have a car, I couldn’t visit her as often as I wanted. Today, I had taken a bicycle and rode to her house which was quite a few miles away from my own, as I had planned because the forecast was for clear skies. Well, the forecast lied.

She was working on the inking process of her comic, so that she could scan it and post it online. It was a pervy comic, one of the first she had done with an actual plot and main characters (it featured tentacles), and I could tell it was affecting her a bit. Whether or not she thought I was looking, I couldn’t tell, but every now and again she would reach a hand up to her shirt and rub a nipple, or squeeze her legs together and squirm a bit on her chair. I acted like I didn‘t see it, and tried my hardest to keep from getting an erection. I would have been so embarrassed.

She looked like she was about done with the inking part of her comic. She laid the pen down and reached for her juice, which was sitting off to the side of her table, and accidentally knocked over a bottle of something that splashed blue on her arm.

“Oh, crud,” was her only reaction, picking up the bottle and looking for the top to it. Finding the top, she twisted it on, and then headed for the bathroom to wash the stuff off her arm.

She returned momentarily, remarking about how her pants seemed to be looser than normal. It was such a random remark that I didn’t say anything to her in reply, and she just shrugged. She took the freshly inked comic to her scanner, and proceeded to scan the comic so she could post it online. Then she retook her seat at her desk.

I watched her movements, noticing something odd about her. I could tell her pants were more loose on her than they were when I first arrived, but for the moment I didn’t think anything of it. She climbed into her seat and went to reach for her juice again, like she was doing before she spilled the stuff on her.

Again, I noticed something strange. It looked like she was straining to reach for the juice where she had set it on the other side of the table, whereas earlier it took nearly zero effort to reach it. But again, I dismissed it, thinking my head was playing tricks on me. She drank at her juice, and I noticed her hand snaking up her shirt to her breast again, squeezing on it and twisting her nipple a bit. I blushed and looked away, thinking unsexy thoughts so that I didn’t ‘rise to the occasion,’ so to speak.

She finished her juice and slipped from her chair, intent on heading to the trash to throw the juice away. But as she hit the floor, her pants slipped from her hips and began sliding down her legs. She quickly caught them, blushing and apologizing. But I was too focused on other things to really notice.

I stood up and walked over to her. Where she should have stood with the top of her head at about my chin, instead the top of her head was at about the middle of my chest. She was a full four to six inches shorter, at least, than she should have been. I shook my head, and she looked up at me with a strange look in her eyes.

“I feel odd…” she said, reaching back to her chest with her right hand, her left still holding up her pants. She squeezed her legs together, squirming on the spot, and before my eyes she continued to reduce in size. It was a slow but steady reduction, and before long she was eye level with the bottom of my ribs.

She dropped her pants and pressed her left hand to her chest, now pressing on both her breasts and massaging them. She moaned as she stood there, her shirt now big enough on her to act like a dress. She stepped to the side, out of her pants, and kicked them to the side. I could have sworn I caught a flash of panty as the garments were shoved aside, but I didn’t pay attention to it.

A few more minutes passed, and she was down to my belt buckle. She wasn’t any younger, just smaller. Her body shape was still the same. She was pressing harder on her breasts now, as if the smaller she got, the hornier she got. Her shirt now looked much too big, as if she was a young child playing dress-up in her mother’s clothes.

Oh geez, her mother… I went over to her door and checked that it was locked again, since I didn’t see her lock it when she returned from the bathroom. It was, so I turned back to her, and was shocked by the sight.

She stood at about my crotch level, and was walking towards me. In one hand she had her bra, which she tossed to the side as soon as she saw that I noticed it. The other hand was under her shirt, fondling her now bare breasts, and the shirt drifted somewhere around her mid thighs. As she neared me, she removed her hand from under her shirt and both came at me, undoing my belt and unzipping my fly, fishing into my pants and pulling out my member. It was half hard, myself having completely forgotten about keeping down the erection, and the sight of her shrinking right before my eyes was so incredibly hot…

Without a second thought, she opened her lips and pulled the head of my cock into her mouth. By this time, she was about eye level with my testicles, so to reach my member with her mouth she had to stand on her tip toes. I could feel her tongue shrinking even as she did her best to pleasure me with her mouth, and I just stood there, dumbfounded.

It felt good. It really felt good. Eventually she had to take me out of her mouth and just use her hand to pump back and forth because standing on her tiptoes wasn’t enough to reach me. The top of her head was at about my upper thigh, and the bottom of her shirt was around her shins. Slowly she pumped her hand back and forth, her other hand attempting to reach under her shirt, but it was too long to do that smoothly.

She sighed, releasing my hard cock and motioning for me stay where I was. With a bit of difficulty, she took her shirt off and tossed it away. She reached her hands up and grabbed my pants, pulling them down so she could take them off of me, but I had to help as she was now small enough that removing all of that cloth at once was a struggle. Standing, the top of her head was at my mid thigh.

She placed her hands up on my hips and tugged down, and I followed her actions and sat down where I was. My back was against the door, and now I was looking at her at eye level. She kissed me, hard, and then moved to my ear.

“I’m soooo horny…” she whispered. It was amazing how much that turned me on even more.

She sat on my thighs, leaning down and grabbing my member with both her hands. I’m of average size, but with her getting smaller, she had to use both hands to grasp it. She couldn’t open her mouth wide enough to take my head inside of it, so she just pumped my member up and down with both her hands.

While she did so, I reached down and touched her chest with my own hand. I only had to use one, and I saw her visibly shudder and physically press herself into my hand as I did so. She ground herself into my legs, then scooted forward and ground herself into my cock, which now came up to her breasts as she was sitting.

She moved my hand away from her and took her breasts in her own hands, leaning forward and pressing them against my prick as best as she could, trying to give me a boob job. It didn’t work very well, but I didn’t much care and neither did she. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against the head of my cock, kissing and licking on it.

She began grinding against my member again, wrapping her arms and legs around it and pulling herself as close to it as she could. It was a strange yet amazing feeling, and I couldn’t help but let out a moan as she did it. I tried to keep my voice down, though.

In my bliss, I noticed that she had stopped shrinking, leveling out at an even foot tall. This would mean that if she stood up (though she had no obvious intention of doing so), my cock alone would have reached her waist.

She continued to grind against me, and I could head faint squishing sounds with every movement. She was moaning, though not too loudly, not that it was all that easy to hear. With all the stimulation, I was nearing my peak. She ground hard and harder, obviously rubbing her clit over the main vein in my cock, and resumed kissing and licking on my cockhead.

It was her kissing that did it. With a muffled cry, I came right there, my sperm bubbling up from deep within and showering down over her. She cried out at the same time, her body shaking and shuddering, and I knew she had come too. When we were both done, she unwrapped herself from my cock and just about fell over, off of my legs. I helped her to the floor.

While she lay on the floor, breathing hard, I rose shakily from my spot and went over to her art table. I wanted to know what that stuff was that fell on her and if it was possibly the cause. I found the bottle, successfully lidded, and picked it up to read the back of it.

Agent 21, experimental. Handle with care. Do not allow contact with skin. If skin contact is made, do not wash off. Immediately apply aloe vera and wipe off with a dry cotton cloth. If water is applied, wait for side effects to cease, then apply sexual contact and orgasm. Wait ten minutes.

Do not ingest.

She must have bought this bottle as a joke. That had to be why she had it, or someone bought it for her as a joke. I replaced the bottle, then went and redressed. I sat by her side for another few minutes, and then noticed she was growing. She grew at a much quicker pace than when she shrank, and in a fraction of the time it took for her to reach a foot, she was back to her normal height. She looked at me and blushed, then ran her hands over her chest and through the sperm that she was showered in, moaning lightly.

I think this was a good experience. For both of us.

April
07-21-2011, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the great new tale, and a very different twist :)

drlauren
08-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Haha. Good story!

KylerK
09-28-2011, 12:16 PM
great story

dumbo
09-28-2011, 08:52 PM
well written, nice one!