PDA

View Full Version : Mike, Cherry and Pia having fun

lbpm51
07-21-2011, 01:56 PM
The story continues as Mike, Cherry, and Pia begin a new life together. The next morning we all loaded into a cab and headed for a Toyota Dealership where I entered into a deal to purchase a 2011 Toyota Sport Runner for pickup the next day.
After picking up the car we left Toyota and went to the SM Mall for shopping, I saw lingerie displayed in one of the shops, and we browsed for exotic undergarments. Completing our purchases we ate then headed for the apartment. I got undressed and had the girls model the things we bought. As they changed into their outfits I sat playing with my cock rubbing it up and down, when they reappeared I didn’t need to rub anymore, it stood at attention on its own.
Cherry had chosen a push up bra making her breast more prominent and a pair of black hose attached to a garter belt and black thong; Pia on the other hand, had also picked a push up bra with black stand alone hose along with black crotch less panties. Both had on 3” high heels which only added to the exotic look.
I told Pia to lie on the bed and spread her legs because I was going to fuck the shit out of her; I told Cherry to grease up because she was going to stick her lovely cock in my ass and fuck me while I fucked Pia.
As I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to Pia’s pussy I slid in with ease, she was so wet; I waited for Cherry to enter my ass so we could all move together as one. Cherry’s slender cock fit nicely in my shit shut and felt great, it had been so long since I had been fuck. I gave instructions to Cherry to pull out as I pulled out of Pia and to push back in as I pushed my cock back into Pia.
It took a couple of tries before we established a workable rhythm but it felt so good for all of us. Cherry grabbed my shoulders and blasted her load in my ass within seconds of entering my ass; I knew then that she was unable to contain herself when she fucked someone. She suffered from premature ejaculation. As she pulled out of my ass I sped up my in and out movements as I fucked Pia. I threw Pia’s legs over my shoulders and really started plowing her pussy as she began screaming “Daddy! I’m Cumming, OMG!! I’m Cumming”.
To add to her pleasure I stopped and started flexing my cock inside her pussy; she began begging me to stop and was pushing on my shoulders trying her best to get me off her. I refused to release her and kept flexing my cock. A couple of minutes later, she screamed the she was Cumming again, this time I did release her, and held her till her breathing returned to normal.
I rolled over on my back and called Cherry over and had her sit on my cock, told her to use my cock and fuck yourself. She began bouncing up and down picking up speed and that’s when I grabbed her hips and started flexing my cock in her ass; when I stopped she increased her movements wanting to get me off, but it was not going to happen, at least not now.
I told Pia to suck Cherry’s tits and make sure and bit the nipples so she feels it. I felt Cherry’s cock growing as it lay against my belly; I pulled Pia off her tits and made her suck Cherry’s dick while I continued to fuck her in the ass, and I was pulling and twisting her nipples, this is all it took, Cherry unloaded in Pia’s mouth and I unloaded in Cherry’s ass. They both looked at me and said “Daddy we love you”.
Later that night as we were getting ready for bed I fucked both the girls and then we cleaned up and went to sleep. The next morning we got dressed and picked up my car and headed for Manila, there was a store I wanted to visit that I located on the internet. Once we found the store we went upstairs and into the shop, it was a sex shop. I looked around and started picking up dildo’s, vibrators, strap on double headed dildos, nipple clamps with chain, and other items that interested me.
As we paid for our goods and departed the store and the girls were laughing like a couple of school kids. On the way home we stopped at Mercury Drugs and bought alcohol, cotton, and condoms. I told the girls that we had to clean the items we purchased with alcohol and use the condoms on the dildos. They said Daddy we have never seen toys like these before, we knew about such toys but never seen them.
When we arrived home I sent the girls to the market and I began un-wrapping the toys and started cleaning them with alcohol. As each one was cleaned I placed them in the drawer of the night stand so they would be ready when I need them. After the girls returned we had dinner and began or playing.
I told the girls that I had cleaned all the toys while they were at the market, and showed them where they were going to be kept. I pulled two vibrating dildos from the drawer; put condoms on each of the dildos and inserted one in Cherry’s ass and the other one in Pia’s pussy. As I began moving them in and out of their respective holes I hit the switch on both dildos.
Cherry was first to begin screaming “Daddy, fuck me, please fuck me” I increased the speed of the vibrator which I was fucking her with, and when she screamed fuck me I put the vibrator on the next speed increasing her pleasure, I lowered my head and took her now rock hard cock in my mouth and it was just in time, she was Cumming and hollering “Daddy! OMG! Daddy! When her breathing calmed down I told her to remove the dildo and clean it with alcohol, she pulled it out and stuck in her mouth and was sucking it.
We watched Pia as she was rolling her body back and forth, up, down, and biting her hand to keep from screaming. I told Cherry to start sucking Pia’s tits as I bent down and licked her “little man in the boat” this was driving her crazy. It didn’t take long till she came and was begging us to stop; Daddy please stop, I can not stand it, I’m to sensitive, “stop, no way”, I pulled the dildo out of her pussy and began tongue fucking her till I got her to cum again, then I stopped.
As we settled down I asked the girls what they thought. Cherry told us that it was almost too intense for her to take; she has never felt sensations like she felt as I was fucking her with the dildo and sucking her little dick. Pia, told us that her Cumming was so intense that she thought she was going to pass out and when I began tongue fucking her she thought she had died and gone to heaven.
The next morning after having a good night’s sleep we left the apartment and drove to Sta Anna, to retrieve their clothes and whatever they wanted to take back to the apartment. When we arrived back home I told the girls that I wanted them to dress conservative and not like a couple of floozies so start modeling for me. As they each appeared I would shake my head up and down or sideways indicating they could keep that outfit or throw it out. I would say that 80% of their clothing went in the out pile.
I told the girls that we would go shopping after lunch and this is what I like; blouse’s or T-tops that show the tops of your breasts, shorts but not hot-pants, skirts, dresses, pushup Bra’s, Thong or crotch less panties, and bikini swimsuits. You each will have 100,000.00 PhP to purchase what you think I would be happy and enjoy seeing you wear. I want to see receipts for you’re purchases, is that understood, both said “Yes Daddy”. We loaded in the car and off we went.
Six hours later the girls appeared burden down with their purchases and giggling like school girls. We had dinner in the mall and then headed home. The girls were excited as they began to show me what they had purchased. I got undressed and sat in the easy chair and watched playing with my cock. The girls saw this and stopped what they were doing and came to my side.
I told Pia to get the strap on with the double headed dildo, one side was just as big as I was and just as fat the other was slender like Cherry’s little dick. I helped Pia into the strap on inserting the fat cock in her pussy and told her to stick the other end in my ass and fuck me. I also told her that once she was inside me to turn the switch so the vibrator would start working. I told Cherry to get on the bed so she could suck my cock and I could suck her as Pia fucked me.
The sensations started slowly for me but Pia was going crazy and was pounding my ass for all she was worth, Cherry was sucking my cock and I was sucking hers. I was fast approaching my climax when Cherry erupted in my mouth which was way too quick. I told her to continue sucking my dick and hollered for Pia to fuck me harder. She screamed that it was too much and stopped fucking me and hung on to my hips and screamed “Daddy I’m Cumming”
When Pia pulled out of my ass I felt a void and pulled my dick out of Cherry’s mouth got up and sat in the chair. Both girls came over to me and got down in front of me and said; “Daddy we are sorry, but, we are not use to the vibrators, they make us cum to quick” “Please forgive us cause we don’t want to loose you”. Pia took my cock in her mouth and began sucking, while Cherry was playing with my balls.
I told Pia that I was going to cum all over her face and Cherry would lick it off. She kept sucking and licking around the head with her tongue, she removed her mouth and started rubbing my cock below the head and after several rubs she stuck it back in her mouth and kicked it in high gear really giving it all she had. I told her to get ready as I was about to explode, she sucked that much harder. As the first shot was moving up my shaft I pulled her mouth off and shot my cum across her face, the second shot hit her in the right eye, third, fourth, and fifth hit her nose and eyes.
She went back to sucking my cock making sure she had all of the juice that I was going to give her. Cherry started licking the cum off Pia’s face and in doing so made sure that she shared it with Pia by stopping her licking and kissing Pia, then returned to her face licking.
The girls were hugging my legs and kissing my knees while playing with my deflated cock. I asked Pia if she has ever been fucked in the ass. She told us that she tried once but it hurt so much that she made the guy stop, but, she was willing to try again with me because she knew I would be gentle. I smiled and told Cherry to get a razor from the drawer; I needed a shave around my dick.
It was Pia that told me she had another way instead of shaving she would wax the stubs off and it would last longer. I got up and lay on the bed and let her apply the wax, it was warm and didn’t smell too bad. My dick was soft and lying down over my balls. Pia applied the strips that would contain the hair stubs and kissed me telling me that it might hurt a little when she pulled the strip off.
I had Cherry come up on the bed so I could suck her little cock as Pia pulled the strips; I stuck her soft cock in my mouth and went about the task of making it hard when Pia pulled the first strip off; “I hollered, Dam!, that hurt”, Pia said it didn’t hurt that much because your getting hard. I went back to sucking Cherry’s cock as Pia pulled the remaining strips off.
As she was pulling the last strip Cherry unloaded her cum in my mouth. I called to Pia and told her I had a present for her, come here and kiss me and that’s when I unloaded Cherry’s cum into her mouth. Pia told me to look down and in doing so I discovered my cock was rock hard and all around it was smooth as a baby’s ass. I kissed Pia again, and Cherry seeing my hard cock stood up and straddled me so she could stick it up her ass.
As I slid into her ass I could not believe how well she has adjusted to my size, I was very proud of her being able to take everything I had up her sweet ass. Pia on the other hand was still adjusting to me but was coming along fine and would be able to take everything in a few more fuck sessions. Cherry was bouncing up and down and hitting me on my thighs, I rolled her over so she was on the bottom and lifted her legs up on my shoulders and really began pounding away. As I was fucking Cherry’s ass, Pia got a belt and began smacking my ass and I began moaning and telling her just how wonderful it felt.
I screamed at Cherry telling her to get ready I was going to flood her ass with cum and as the first shot left my cock Pia smacked my ass one more time and I screamed, “OMG !fuck!! and drove my cock into Cherry’s ass as deep as I could go, and letting go of all the juices left in my body right up her shit shut. I left my cock in Cherry’s ass until it had deflated and when I pulled it out Pia immediately jump on it and began sucking the ass juices off my dick and balls.
I pulled her off my cock and hugged her and told her “pay back was hell” smiling the whole time. She smiled and told me they now had my secret, a little pain with sex for total satisfaction. I can tell you we slept like babies that night, best dam sleep I’ve had in a long time.

davesmistress
07-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the new addition