PDA

View Full Version : The Handyman Pt2

chevy1
07-22-2011, 02:34 PM
The wife woke me up the day after fucking the handyman by sucking on my cock. I asked her if she was horny and she said that she was. Marie was ready to have a good fuck with Larry,the handyman I hired to help with repairs to the barn. I slid my finger into her pussy. It was dripping wet. I worked my finger in and out of her wet pussy until she had a good orgasm. She wanted to fuck me but I told her I wanted to see her take good care of Larry before I fucked her.

I got out of bed and put on a pot of coffee. Marie came into the kitchen naked and she did not see any reason to put on clothes when she would be taking them off shortly. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Marie said she would answer the door so she could see the look on Larry's face when he sees her naked.

I looked out the window to see but it was not Larry but it was the paperman coming to collect for the paper. I seen his eyes get big when Marie answered the door. I was suprised when she walked outside and said hi to him. She reached down and grabbed his crotch and said he must like what he see because he has a hardon. He just stands there. She unzipped his pants,took his cock out and stroked it. She turned around,bent over and told him to put his cock in her hot wet pussy. He shoved his cock in and started fucking her. He only lasted about three minutes, shooting his come into her pussy. Marie stood up, turned around,put her finger into her pussy and scooped out some of his come. She licked his come from her fingers and told him to come back tomorrow for his money. She walked into the house with a big grin on her face. She said now she was really ready for a good fucking. She said she wanted my big cock in her pussy. I told her we would wait for Larry and she can have two cocks at the same time.

Larry showed up fifteen minutes. Marie went to the door naked and came back into the kitchen stroking his cock while they walked. I told him he might as well get his clothes off because she was super horny and ready to suck and fuck us dry. Larry said he was ready,he dreamed about fucking Marie all night. I said let's get into the bedroom and get busy. I was also super horny. Marie layed down between us. I started to suck one of her big tits. I sucked her nipple into my mouth making it hard. Larry was doing the same thing to her other tit. I put her hand on my cock and told her to grab Larry's cock in her other hand. She slowly stroked both our cock at the same time. Larry and I had a finger in her pussy at the same time making her squirt her come out of her pussy. She soaked both of our hands. I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. She bent over and started sucking my cock. I told Larry to get behind her and give her a good fucking. He slid his hard cock into her dripping hot cunt. He could not hold back. He fucked her fast and furious. He said her pussy was so hot and that he could not last long. He started cummimg and filled her pussy full. He held his cock in her pussy until it went totally soft. Marie turned around and sucked on his soft cock. I put my cock in her come filled pussy and fucked her hard and fast shooting my come deep into her pussy. I told her she was so full of our come, she would be leaking for a while. She sad we had worn her out with all the action. She layed on the bed with her legs spread out. I got between her legs and sucked out of our come. I gave her a big kiss letting the come go into her mouth. She smiled and said she was going io take a nap.

Larry and I continued to finger fuck her for a while as she slept. He said he could not believe a woman liked to fuck and suck this much. I told him I felt lucky but sometimes I needed a little help. He said when he first got married his wife would have ocassional sex. He said he had not fucked her for over two years. Marie was the first woman he had fucked in that time. He said his wife was consummed by her job. All she thought about was her job. I asked him if she liked to drink. He said if she was in the right mood, she would have a few drinks. I told him we would invite them out for dinner and see if we can get some booze into her. I told him if anyone could get her interested in sex it was Marie. I told him maybe this could turn into a lot of sex for all of us.

Landy
07-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks for sharing your story.

frankjohnmoore
07-28-2011, 12:56 AM
very nice