PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Nicks

Brigit Astar
07-22-2011, 06:47 PM
I haven't worked this out fully in my head--yet, but I'm going to:
What I wouldn't give to be with Stevie Nicks. I know she's 63, but she looks like she's 33. I also know that up close she probably looks more her age. I don't care about that. All I know is I want to be naked with her, and have her rub her body on mine, lick me between my legs and kiss, lick and suck my breasts. And--oh yes--share a hot open-mouthed kiss. Umm--french-kissing with Stevie Nicks. Ooh I'm about to go crazy...

Brigit Astar
07-22-2011, 07:09 PM
After reading some of the other posts here my post seems rather meager and spare. I think I need to work on it some more.

Brigit Astar
07-22-2011, 10:29 PM
I've added something about stevie nicks: her breath is sweet--it tastes like cinnamon. Her breasts are small but her nipples are rubbery and thick. Her hair is golden--it flows down almost to her waist, and her eyes are deep brown. She is 63 but looks to be 33--even up close. Her lips are pouty, pink and full; her nose is small; her complexion is creamy smooth. She is small, almost diminitive. She is etheral; she is like a fairy goddess

Saffer
07-23-2011, 10:33 PM
You forgot that she has a great voice! To me it's a voice with attitude, sultry...yet also soft and gentle. I can't quite describe as well as you do, Brigit.