PDA

View Full Version : The Teacher's Sucking Lips - Part 2

Brigit Astar
07-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Jeannie Boyce, Biology teacher and counselor at Swandale High School, sat at her desk and watched her students work on a test. Her eyes were drawn to Rex Harding, and she felt her juices began to flow.

He was a good-looking guy, big and husky, and Jeannie was attracted to him. There was also something about his chocolate complexion and husky figure that appealed to her on a totally physical level. In addition, she had noted that his crotch was filled out and nicely stuffed. His cock seemed to poke at his pants.

Her pussy throbbed; a tingling ache ran up her channel to her breasts; she felt them growing warm and swelling. She felt the nipples growing erect; and she could feel the juice churning in the core of her cunt.

She decided then and there that she was going to have him.

She wrote a little note and walked to Rex's desk. She placed the note in front of him and walked back to her desk. The note stated: “Can you come to my office for a brief counseling session at lunchtime?”

At the end of the period, Jeannie left the classroom and made her way to her office. It was located off the main hall, down another hall, around a corner and at the end of a cul-de-sac. It was isolated from all other rooms.

Although Jeannie was a first-year teacher, she had managed to get the office through the principal, who just happened to be her ally and protector. She smiled at the thought of the principal. He was infatuated with her to say the least.

She reached her office and sat down at her desk and waited for Rex to enter. She felt her anticipation growing. He's such a good-looking boy, she thought, and he's big and husky...

There was nothing exceptional about Jeannie Boyce's face. She wasn't pretty, but neither was she ugly. There were two things that could possibly be labeled unattractive about her. She had thick lips and was full-bodied. She wasn't fat but she was of more than average weight for her height.

But nature had compensated Jeannie for her deficiency in those two attributes. It had given her long wavy shimmering golden brown hair, green eyes, a peachy complexion, and a wide mouth. It had presented her with breasts the size and shape of coconuts with thick rubbery nipples; long full sleek legs; and a big smooth rounded rump.

A light knocking sounded on the door. She walked over and opened it and Rex stood there.

“Hi,” she smiled. “Come on in.”

As he entered her office, she closed the door and slid the lock down.

“Have a seat there,” she motioned to a chair beside her desk.

She moved behind her desk and sat. She crossed her full sleek legs, making sure her skirt rode up her thighs.

“Rex, I just wanted to tell you that your overall grades are average, but you have a D in Biology. You need to improve your writing skills, your study habits, and your taking of Biology tests. Now I'll help you with this. I'll personally – and privately – tutor you if that's what it takes. I'll do everything I can to help you improve your grade. I'll do everything I can for you. Would you like me to personally and privately tutor you?”

She looked down at his crotch. She saw that he had a big bulge. It poked at his pants.

“Yes, ma'am, I'd like that,” he replied, looking at her stuck-out breasts and legs and licking his lips.

She didn't see a need to hesitate any longer. She saw just by looking that he had a hard-on; she saw the imprint of his jerking throbbing prick; and she could see by the way he was staring at her legs and breasts and licking his lips that he was ready for it. And so was she.

Without saying a word, she reached over and clutched his crotch and gave it a good squeeze. He gasped and hissed. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and lowered her head. She opened her thick lips and went down on his prick.

She could hardly believe how big he was. His cock was long, thick and stiff-- a good eight inches. She opened her mouth wide and sucked his prick, swirling and swiping her tongue over the shaft as she rubbed it with her lips. Her head bobbed as she licked and sucked.

With one hand he grasped her head and drove his dick into her mouth and with the other he raked her sweater up and rubbed a breast, scraping his thumb over the thick rubbery erect nipple.

She sucked his cock down to the root. He pumped his prick, fucking her down to the throat.

She finally slid her mouth off his dick and clutched at his arms, pulling him to her, grasping him around his shoulders.

He moved over to his knees before her and swept her skirt up and raked her panties down and off. He clutched her thighs and drew her legs back. Her cunt was opened before him. He buried his face in her pussy and began licking and jamming his tongue in.

She grasped his head and thrust her cunt up, mashing and grinding it on his face.

He ran his tongue over her clit and sucked it with his lips. Then he jabbed his tongue up her pussy. He began tongue-fucking her, and she began hunching and jerking.

With one hand he squeezed an ass-mound and with the other he squeezed a breast.

“Oh, ah, um, ah,” she crooned as he tongue-fucked her. He jammed his tongue as far as it would go up her cunt and she cried out in passion and lust. “Oh god, fuck me!”

She grasped his cock and stroked it. He moved up onto her body and drove his prick forward.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and thrust her cunt up to give him full access.

He dug his dick into her pussy. She was snug and moist and hot. He grunted as he stuffed his prick up her cunt.

“Oh, ah, fuck your teacher,” she panted, “pump your meat in me.”

He raked her sweater and bra up and began licking and sucking her tits as he screwed her pussy with lusty jabs.

“Ah, you don't have to worry about your grade,” she breathed out, “ I'm going to help you get an A.”

He drilled his dick in her cunt, jabbing every inch up her pussy. She heaved her body up to meet his incoming thrusts.

He pounded his prick in her cunt, jamming it like a jackhammer. She hunched and jerked as he screwed her fast and furiously.

“Oh god, you've got the biggest cock,” she gasped. “You're filling me up.”

He groaned as he jabbed the full length of his dick up her pussy and mashed his bloated balls on her ass. “Unh, ah,” he panted as he gave a heave and began spewing cum in her cunt.

“Squirt cum in your teacher's pussy,” she breathed out raggedly as he pissed a stream of cum deep in her cunt.

Her pussy clamped down on his prick, sucking on it. He squirted what seemed an endless amount of semen in her cunt.

“Oh, ah, squirt it deep,” she gasped. “Jesus Christ, ah yes, I'm cuming now.”

He emptied his balls in her pussy. Her cunt kept sucking on his cock, drawing his cum into her core.

With a groan he sprawled on top of her, his dick still buried in her cunt. She had drained him dry.

They lay there for a good five minutes, barely moving, trying to regain their breath...

As he finally made his way to the door, his teacher said “I'm going to personally work with you. I'm going to give you plenty of private tutoring.”

Toward the end of the sixth period, Jeannie received a note from the principal asking her to come to his office after the final class. She smiled. She had a good idea what he wanted. She wanted it too. He had a fat prick and big puffed balls.

Mr. Stone, the principal, greeted her at the door to his office. She noted that he locked the door when she entered.

Although he was forbidden-looking, heavyset with a ruddy complexion and a flinty look, Jeannie knew that underneath the surface, he was a lot like her. They had a good rapport. She got the feeling that he really liked her and was infatuated with her. It wouldn't take much to make him my sugar daddy, she thought.

“Ms. Boyce, I have some good news and some bad news,” he said. “The bad news is that a mandate has come down from the board of education. You are no longer to allow dissection of frogs in your Biology classes.” He smiled. “Personally, I think it's political correctness run amok--again, but that's the way it goes. I guess you'll need to find a substitute to dissect.”

“I could always use a student,” she said. “Dissect him or her.”

The principal laughed. “I don't know about that. Maybe you could substitute an extra big earthworm.”

“I'll think of something,” she replied.

“The good news is that you've been nominated for Teacher of the Year in this school. I nominated you.”

“Well, thank you very much,” she said. “That's quite an honor. I didn't think a first-year teacher would be nominated.”

“There's nothing that says you can't be,” he said. “I think I can sway the other teachers to vote for you.”

She looked down at his crotch. His bulge was throbbing and jerking in his pants. He had a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

She reached out and grasped his crotch and squeezed it, and he hissed. She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and began stroking it as she palmed and lightly massaged his balls.

He sighed in satisfaction.

She went down on her knees and opened her lips and slid her mouth on his prick. She swirled and flicked her tongue over his rigid cock. He clutched her head and drove his dick into her warm wet sucking mouth.

She deep-throated him, sucking down on every inch of his prick.

He fucked her mouth with lustful jabs of his cock.

She grasped his buttocks and pulled him closer as she licked and sucked him to the root of his dick.

He gave out a strangled gasp and pumped his prick down to her throat, and let her have it. He pissed a stream of cum down her gullet. She swallowed and gulped it down, never missing a lick. She sucked down all his cum.

With a moan of satiation, he dribbled the last drops of semen into her mouth. She had swallowed every drop of his sperm.

She left the principal more infatuated with her than ever.

The next day, during the sixth and final period, one of her students named Calvin walked up to her desk and left a note. It stated simply “Cloakroom”

She looked at him and he looked back at her with a smug expression on his chubby geeky face.

At the end of the period, she noted that Calvin had walked back to the cloakroom. She waited till all the other students had exited, then she went to the rear of the room. Calvin stood in the cloakroom stroking his crotch.

She knew from personal experience that he had a thick hard throbbing cock. She locked the door and walked to him and reached out and grasped his bulge and stroked it.

He slid one hand under her sweater and squeezed a breast while he slipped the other under her skirt and rubbed between her legs. He slid his middle finger into her cunt and finger-fucked her as she stroked his crotch.

She unzipped his pants and went down on her knees before him. He clutched her head and guided his hard dick between her lips.

She opened her mouth wide and swirled her tongue down the length of his shaft. Then she began licking and sucking it.

He fucked her mouth, pumping his prick in quick jabs down to her throat. She sucked his cock voraciously.

He suddenly pulled his dick out and moved behind her. He swept her skirt up and raked her panties off, wrapped his arms around her waist and moved his crotch up against her rump.

She spread her legs and thrust her butt up and he pushed his hard prick between her ass-mounds.

He squeezed her tits good and hard as he dug his dick into her rump.

She groaned at the feeling of his thick stiff cock digging up her ass.

He didn't stop till he had every inch firmly embedded in her butt.

He slowly slid his dick back a few inches and then thrust it forward good and hard.

She gasped and grunted as he began pumping his prick in her ass.

“You like me screwing you, don't you, Ms. Boyce” he said as he drilled his cock deep in her butt.

“Oh yes, I love it,” she panted.

“You're going to give me an A, aren't you,” he breathed out.

“Oh, ah, yes,” she gasped as he squeezed her tits and pumped his dick in her rump “You'll get an A- plus for this.”

“Up your tight hot fucking ass,” he huffed as he reared up, driving every inch of his prick up her butt.

“Dig it in deep,” she chuffed as he frigged her hard.

He gave a lunge and dug every inch of his cock in her rump. She clamped her ass muscles on his dick and sucked up the cum he started squirting up her butt.

He spurted gob after gob of thick creamy cum in her rump.

As with her student Rex and the principal, she drained Calvin dry.

At home that evening she relaxed in an easy chair, sipped a drink, and reflected on her situation. It was a good one. She could get all the boy cock she wanted with no risk to herself, for she was “protected” by the infatuated principal. Plus he had a thick rigid cock.

Yes, her situation was a good one.

Teacher of the year, she thought, smiling. Who would have thunk it.

Brigit Astar
07-23-2011, 09:38 AM
bumped to be before part 1

Brigit Astar
07-23-2011, 09:34 PM
I've been thinking that I may write a part 3 to this story. If I did, I would include another female teacher to the story.

frankjohnmoore
07-24-2011, 11:56 PM
very good, go for 3, thanks

Brigit Astar
07-25-2011, 01:21 AM
I'll probably write a part 3. I can visualize scene 0ne

Barek
07-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Smoking hot story, Brigit! Very easy to read and, as usual from you, very descriptive. Both in what the teacher looks like, and how much she loves what she's doing. Really love stories where the woman just loves cum, like this teacher does. Totally looking forward to pt. 3.

Brigit Astar
07-26-2011, 01:13 PM
I have Chapter 4 of Darling Daughter to write, but after that I will do Part 3 of this.

noface
08-20-2011, 08:47 AM
great story

Brigit Astar
08-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Thank you

groomleader
08-01-2021, 08:35 AM
Very HOT!!