PDA

View Full Version : Peeping Jane

Brigit Astar
07-24-2011, 02:40 PM
I get off on viewing myself naked.

I masturbate quite a bit and sometimes even fantasize that someone is watching me. Like the girl peeping in the window.

I see her out of the corner of my eye.

I slowly undo my robe and slide it off. I stand naked before the full-length mirror.

I slide my hands underneath my breasts. They are full, firm and upthrust. My nipples are rubbery and erect; they need no stimulation--although it does feel good when I stroke them.

I begin stroking my breasts and nipples, scraping my thumbs over the nubs and squeezing them.

"Ooh ah," I breathe out. "Ah, that feels good."

I briskly rub my breasts, massaging them, squeezing them. The pleasure/pain is piercing. Jagged bolts stab down my body to between my legs. My cunny tingles and aches.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Jane is still there. I notice her moving her arm up and down. I know what she's doing.

I move my hand down my tummy, past my navel to the top of the thatch of wispy honey-colored hair. I slide my hand on down to between my legs and press. Ooh, that feels so good.

I begin moving my hand up and down, stroking my cunny. Ah, that's so good--ooh yes.

I begin vigorously stroking, using four fingers to rub up and down, and my thumb to stroke my clit.

Oh yes, so good. Oh ah...

My friend at the window is matching my movement.

I stroke and rub my clit till a mini-climax jams through my pussy, up through my tummy to my breasts. They are heaving, throbbing, hot. Barbs of wet fire flame up through my cunny.

I notice the girl at the window jerk and then freeze. I know what she's feeling.

She stands there naked, looking at me. I suddenly realize she is my reflection in the window.

Stryfn1
07-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Nice job, Brigit.

Kayla Blind
07-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Wow, didn't expect that, but I know I've been in that same situation!

Brigit Astar
07-25-2011, 01:25 AM
Almost like a Twilight Zone episode

Barek
07-27-2011, 12:37 PM
It IS like a Twilight Zone episode. Nice twist at the end.

megan
07-27-2011, 11:29 PM
A good story with an unexpected climax.

loveall1
07-28-2011, 09:18 PM
I like watching myself jerkoff in the mirror. It's sexy as hell!!

big_dawg
08-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Great end and story pace!

Brigit Astar
08-15-2011, 12:30 AM
Thank you

John_Doe
08-18-2011, 05:21 AM
Great story, and certainly didn't see that coming, or should I say cumming in the end. Great twilight zone feel to it. Short but hot and sweet.

Brigit Astar
08-18-2011, 06:15 AM
More coming (or should I say cuming) in the near future

renee1977
09-28-2011, 01:28 AM
thank you. That wasx awesome. I like stories about watching someone masturbate. I have never watch someone but oh wow would I.

Brigit Astar
09-30-2011, 08:26 AM
I've watched people masturbate (maybe a half-dozen times). It can be a real turn-on, but it depends on the circumstances. For example, mutual masturbation is for me a big turn-on. I attended a New Year's Eve party one time where this woman started masturbating. Before you knew it, everyone had joined in. There we were--about twenty people masturbating. It was so damn intense.

John_Doe
10-02-2011, 02:01 AM
wow, what a party Brigit ;) You must have loved that :) Watching a girl masturbate for me is a huge turn on, especially if she is really into it and enjoying herself and not just doing it to please you and can't be that bothered anyway. I think watching a girls face as she cums hard is so beautiful to watch, the emotions expressed of how she is feeling inside and her body of total sexual pleasure and lust being taken care of, that is an amazing site to see.

bowtie55
11-12-2011, 10:02 PM
what a twist solo sex is such a turn on and with a voyer at the window even though it was your own image so hot

Brigit Astar
11-13-2011, 02:48 AM
This was a true incident, by the way

Barek
11-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Brigit, you never said this was based on something that actually happened before. That raises the heat quotient considerably! Like, was the window facing a direction were you may have been seen? As you were coming down from your orgasm and realized it was a window you were facing, did you stand there catching your breath or move away and cover up right away? The thought of seeing a beautiful woman masturbating and really being into it is just too damn hot.

Brigit Astar
11-15-2011, 10:09 AM
The window I was facing doesn't face any other building, so I doubt very much if I was seen by anyone. My initial reaction after seeing my reflection was one of shock, and then interest in my reaction itself; interest enough that I wrote the account.

Scrubba70
11-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Something very sexy about a woman touching herself.

Brigit Astar
08-08-2012, 12:13 PM
I think men tend to view a woman touching herself as more exciting than women do. Or maybe it's even. Maybe a study should be done about this subject.

Bridgit Astar
10-23-2018, 07:48 AM
I wish I was Jane.

groomleader
10-23-2018, 08:07 AM
Great story Bridget. Really hot!! The idea of being able to watch a lady masturbate, one of my favorite fantasies. The party you attended that turned into a mass mutual session, wish I could find a party like that!

roofroof
01-27-2019, 06:01 AM
Nice story, Bridgit. Looking forward to the next one.

Bridgit Astar
01-27-2019, 11:12 AM
I haven't seen Peeping Jane since; but of course I haven't been looking for her.

comsmith22
03-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Would Love To Have Been Watching from the window...
great little story... Thanks for The Share And Updates... Looks Like You Go To much Better parties Than I Do

Psiberzerker
08-22-2019, 03:14 PM
This has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I remember. (Unfortunately, i don't have the body for it.)