PDA

View Full Version : Brother's best friend <<based on a story from high school>>

JKnight
07-26-2011, 02:24 PM
<<Based on a story from high school, names changed>>

My name is Stacey, I was 15 and in my sophomore year of high school. My brother Michael was a senior and often had friends over to the house to study, they weren't member of the foot ball team but were all very active in martial arts so they were in very good shape. His best friend Todd, always talked to me more than the others but like the others always had his girl friend there at his side who didn't like him talking to the "little girl." I was always upset by her remarks as I really liked Todd and wished he would date me, but what chance would I have a 15 year old dating a senior.

It was the night of their prom an my parents were taking pictures like crazy of my brother and his girl friend when Todd came in, he was all dressed in his suit but seemed really upset. We asked him what was wrong, he informed us that his girlfriend Melisa had called and told him there was a problem with his ticket to the prom, she decided to give it to her new boyfriend. After a few hugs from my mom and my brothers girlfriend he asked my parents if they would mind if he took me out on a "friendly dinner date" since he wasn't going to the prom cause he knew it would end up with him getting in a fight with the other boy. My parents had known Todd for a long time so didn't think twice about saying yes to this request, and with a smile on my face I went upstairs and put on one of my best dresses as I didn't want to make him feel bad since he was wearing his tux.

After my brother and his date left and my got a few picture of Todd and me with me in my dress, they left to get the film developed. Todd then let me in on a surprise, his ex didn't know it but he'd already hired a limo service to take them to the prom and since she was going with some one else I'd be getting to ride in the limo now. When it arrived Todd simply told the driver about the change in plans and that he wanted him to take us to the restaurant as planed but that we'd be going to some where else latter and that we wouldn't be needing him to take us to the hotel the prom was at. The driver said he understood just was sorry that they had a no refund policy for the other trip.

The trip to dinner was great, we watched a movie on the limo on board TV and talked about different things. He took us to where he'd mad reservations for them at Outback Steak house, it was very nice. I'm not sure what all else we talked about but the conversation turned to him asking question about if I had a boyfriend now, I told him about how sadly that I hadn't date anyone officially yet cause I didn't like any of the guys who asked me out. He asked my bluntly when I did like and I told him that he would think I was making it up, he said he wouldn't think that so I finally confessed it was him. He smiled and told me that he'd like me to, and that if my parents would allow he'd like to be my guy now. After dinner we got a cab to take us back to my house, he borrowed some of my brother close and I changed into something less dressy and we went for a walk in the woods behind our house, we were talking about how to break the news to our parents that we decided to start dating when we came to a small pond there was a shelter there with a picnic table my dad had build to have summer family outings I sat on his lap and as we were talking we started making out. After a few seconds I felt something against the side of my leg and look to see he had a hard on like nothing I'd ever seen.

"So",I said with a grin,"you didn't get to go to the prom, would you like to at least get to score on prom night?"
"Stacy I don't want to force you into that, I want to date you not rape you."
"What do you guys like to say all the time," I replied,"oh yea, can't rape the willing."

With that said we went back to making out and I got up and took off all my cloths as he sat and watched smiling. When I was done I sat down and watched him take off his cloths. His cock was bigger than I first thought. When he was done I gently pulled it over toward me and started giving him a blow job. With in a few minutes he lost control and my mouth was full of his cum. I sucked it all up and after I cough my breath moved and sat on the edge of the table laid back and opened my legs giving him full access to my pussy. At first he did as I did him by eating me out, and I was surprised at how good this felt. He sucked my clit repeatedly. Before long I had had a started squirting all over him just as he had cum on me. He looked up at me.

"Wow, I'd never got that from my ex, you must be really into this. You ready for the next step,,,or is that to much?"
I looked at him and with out even really thinking blurted out, "fuck me Todd,,I want it"

He moved in closer and I felt a sharp pain when he first stuck his cock in me, he layed his chest down on me and I wraped my legs around him and he started. Before long the moans I made from the pain, were from joy. I started squealing for him to fuck me harder and faster and it seemed each time he did. I'm not sure how long we did this I'd guess almost a hour. Suddenly he pulled him self out and put his cock between my breast and started fucking my breast. Soon his cock erupted a 2nd large load of cum. I took my hand and rubed it all over me, we then got dressed and went back to my house and found the movie we had watched in the limo in our DVD cabinet and watched it till my parents came home. Surprisingly my mom and dad liked the idea of us dating, not so sure they'd been so happy about us having sex. We stayed together till I went to college where I meet my now husband. Me and Todd are still good friends, and we did go to the prom both my junior and senior years, but I'll never forget his senior prom night, even though we never made it to the prom.

Reddy
07-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Hot story. Well done.

April
07-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Hot new story, thanks for sharing :)

surfguy17
07-27-2011, 04:10 AM
very good story

ironeagle2
07-27-2011, 05:18 PM
great story

KylerK
07-27-2011, 10:00 PM
great one

frankjohnmoore
07-27-2011, 11:16 PM
very nicem liked it a lot.

darkenergy134
07-28-2011, 01:10 AM
really hot story.

loobinator69
01-24-2012, 08:37 PM
great story

hippeh
04-10-2013, 07:18 PM
lovely story

chren49
04-13-2013, 10:07 PM
thanks

actionmaster6
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Nice story. Would like to hear more about Todd and Stacy.