PDA

View Full Version : Ch 3, Mike, Cherry, and Pia

lbpm51
07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Chapter 3: Mike, Cherry, and Pia having fun living together.
The girls were the first to rise the next morning and they had brewed coffee and the smell woke me. I started to go in the kitchen when I heard Pia say; “Go Slow Cherry, I’m still a virgin back there” I stopped and peaked around the corner and saw Pia bent over the edge of the table and Cherry was feeding her cock in her ass.

Once Cherry was all the way in she held still and let Pia adjust to being butt fucked the first time and then Pia gave Cherry the go ahead, indicating it was OK to move. Cherry told Pia to play with your pussy while she fucked her ass, as I stood there watching Pia told Cherry that it felt wonderful, it was sending sensations throughout her body, and she didn’t ever want to stop. About that time Pia let loose with a moan that she was Cumming, and Cherry moaned and shot her first load up Pia’s ass.

I know they both wanted to scream their pleasure but they did not want to wake me. I watched them come down from their high and kiss and hug with Pia telling Cherry; “a couple more times and I will be ready for Daddy”. She went on to say “she now knew why Cherry loved being fucked in the ass, the sensations you feel are beyond description”. It was at this time I coughed and walked in the kitchen.

I had a piss hard on and it was sticking straight out from my body and when Cherry saw this she immediately feel to her knees and said, “Good morning Daddy, as she placed her hand around my cock looked me in the eyes and said, let me take care of this”. After 5 minutes of sucking she rose up turned around and said, “Daddy, please fuck me”. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them for easier access, I rammed my cock home and that got a moan out of her; another 5 minutes and she began screaming she was Cumming, I stopped my movements and flexed my cock which brought on another moan of pure joy that she was feeling.

I pulled out and motioned for Pia to sit on the table so I could let her have some of my cock, as I entered Pia’s pussy she began moaning and with each movement she would moan louder. It didn’t take her long before she yelled that she was Cumming. She shouted “please Daddy stop! No more, please” I pulled out and started laughing as I entered the CR for a good piss.

When I returned the girls had poured me a coffee and was sitting at the table looking like too well fucked ladies. I started laughing again and they asked me what? I told them that what they just experienced was fucking with a piss hard on; I went on to tell them that, I could have fucked each of you again without Cumming myself. They looked at each other, and then at me, laid their heads on the table and moaned, “OMG!”
I looked at Pia and asked if she enjoyed being butt fucked this morning? She looked and Cherry and both girls got embarrassed, their faces turning the perfect shade of red. I asked Cherry, why, when you fuck me you only last a couple of seconds at best, but, this morning I saw you fucking Pia’s ass for over 5 minutes before you shot your load. What ever you did when you were fucking Pia I want you to fuck me the same, I want it to last longer then a couple of seconds.

After breakfast we retired to the living room and sat around watching TV. I was lying on the couch and it was not long before I feel asleep. I had this dream that Pia was sucking my dick and Cherry was feeding me hers which became a reality as I opened my eyes ever so slowly. Pia was sucking my cock and Cherry was fucking my mouth. I grabbed Cherry’s little dick and licked around the head causing her to yell that she was Cumming, I released her cock and let her juices explode on my face, then I made her lick it up. Pia kept sucking and playing with my balls, and the next thing I knew she started smacking my thighs which brought on more cum shooting from the end of my dick then she could handle. It was running out the sides of her mouth and dripping on my balls.

Cherry joined her and began sucking up the extra cum that didn’t make it down Pia’s throat. As we finished I told Cherry that I had something that would help her last longer, but first we have to get rid of all that hair, I don’t like hair around the meat I eat. Pia, get the wax and let’s take care of Cherry.

Pia applied the warm wax around Cherry’s cock and balls and placed the tape over the wax. I held Cherry as Pia pulled the first strip off and noticed that she was getting and erection, I smiled and told Pia; “Cherry likes a little pain to, look she has and erection”. Once Cherry was clean I got the cock strap out and affixed it around her balls and brought the strap up and around her cock. I made it as tight as I could, then I told her to fuck me.

As she entered my ass I told her that she felt wonderful, now pound my ass, I could feel her thighs hitting my butt cheeks and then I felt Pia start smacking my balls with her hand. Cherry fucked me for several minutes making sure she went as deep and hard as she could. I told her that I was ready to receive her load and she moved that much faster and then she stopped and held on to my hips as the first shot left her cock. She was yelling “Daddy here it comes”. When I felt that first shot I dropped my load on the bed.

When she finished she pulled out and I fell forward gasping for a breath of air. As my breathing returned to normal Cherry was cradled in my arm and telling me just how much she loved being here and loved me so much. Pia crawled up beside us and spoke the same words.

We have an enjoyable life together, Cherry is now able to last longer when she fucks me, and we bought a Lot and had a house built. I finally got to fuck Pia in the ass and she loved it, over time she got pregnant and delivered a baby girl that we all take care of; it’s a good life.

April
09-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the new story :)