PDA

View Full Version : First voyeur experience

Reggie
07-31-2011, 11:22 PM
My first voyeur experience was when I was at school, back in the late sixties. I had lost the key to the padlock on my bike and had had to walk home from school, it was only about a 20 minute walk but I was not happy. When I told my dad he was even more unhappy and as the bike was only about 3 months old sent me back to school with the spare key to collect it after dinner rather than leave it there over night. By the time I got back to school it was getting dusk and about 6.30, luckily the caretaker who lived on site didn’t lock all the gates until 7 o’clock.

I made my way across the playground towards the bike sheds, very relieved to see my bike still there. All around the playground were lights which were now on, making it look a little like a prison excise yard I always thought. As I got nearer the bike shed I could hear muffled voices, I actually slowed my steps and crept nearer, I was also a little nervous because otherwise the place seemed totally deserted. I soon realised the voices were coming from the behind the shed, I decided not to look around the corner but as the bike sheds were in a rather dilapidated state find a hole were the wood had rotted to look through.

While I was looking for a good vantage point I could hear a girls voice saying “Come on, come on put a rubber on” then lots of giggling. When I finally found a place to view from I must have been no more than 6 feet away with the overhead light illuminating the scene perfectly. What I saw was a boy and a rather chubby slightly spotty girl who looked younger. By now she was sitting on the wall with her skirt up around her waist and her navy knickers round her ankles, the boy was standing between her legs with his trousers half way down, I could see as he fumbled around struggling to roll the pink condom on, but finally he managed it and his cock glistened in the overhead lights now encased in a condom as it bobbed about in front of him.

There was lots more giggling from the girl, interspersed by instructions to “Come on, stick it in me”, The boy moved forward but seemed inexperienced and struggled to find his mark but then not long after I heard “Oh fuck yes, its in!” from the boy, almost as much in surprise as in joy as he must have felt his cock sink into the girls tight pussy. It seemed as though she was the more experienced of the two; "Come on, move it in and out" I would guess this was his first time he did not need telling twice and soon got the hang of it, I could clearly see the glistening condom appearing and disappearing as he started to move in and out of her. She had her hands on his arse and was encouraging him with “Oh yes, fuck yes, that's it” and little yelps of joy, he was was responding with groans of pleasure as he felt her pussy massage his enclosed member with every thrust. It is strange how things go through your mind, I remember thinking all my school mates would laugh and poke fun if they ever saw me with a girl like that. Not that I had ever had a girl friend of any kind, but seeing the look of bliss on the boys face as his cock slid in and out I'd have given anything to have swapped places with him and have my cock moving in and out of that lovely tight pussy. "Feels good" she gasped, "Ugh, ugh yeah, feels fucking great" he responded.

I am not sure how long this went on for but I don’t think it could have been more than a few minutes, before I heard him gasp "I'm gonna cum soon . . . " Then it was only a few seconds afterwards before I saw his arse clench and spasm a few times as he let out a muffled “Shit, here it comes, I'm cumming!” as he pumped his seed into the condom inside her.

He pulled the condom off and threw it on the ground as pulled his trousers back up and she her knickers, they soon came out from behind the shed and walked across the playground in the direction of the school gate. I hid in the shadows of the bike sheds praying they wouldn’t look around, luckily they didn’t. When they were out of sight I unlocked my bike and raced home, my heart still pounding with excitement. As soon as I got home I went to bathroom, locked the door and wanked to the memories of what I had just seen and wishing I had been that boy.

frankjohnmoore
07-31-2011, 11:27 PM
very good story,,

davesmistress
08-01-2011, 08:56 PM
thanks for the addition

Reddy
08-02-2011, 06:22 PM
You did a great job. I prefer stories that are realistic. :icon095: