PDA

View Full Version : Mandy gives me a birthday of a lifetime

mongo
08-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Mandy and I had both been very busy the past several weeks, so we hadn't had any opportunities to spend time together. We had a night out planned at one point, but tings got crazy at work and I had to call it off. I could tell that the grind, and lack of intimacy was really starting to get to her. We planned a night out with friends for my birthday on Friday. When Friday finally came around,though, I was once again slammed at work and our night looked to be gone again. I gave Mandy a call and told her I was probably going to be at work all night, and that she should go ahead and get out so at least one of us would enjoy my birthday. I told her to give me a text of where ever they were at, and that if things changed I'd catch up with them. She texted me around 8:30, said that they were going to start at a local place called
Kate's, and then maybe head to either a dance club, or possible go to Sheer Assets, a really good local strip club. I finally finished up at Nine, a good three or four hours ahead of what I had anticipated. I called Mandy and told her I was on my way, she was extremely excited that I was actually going to get out. It's a good 40 minute drive to the club district from work, so Mandy told me to meet them at Sheer Assets.

I arrived at about a quarter to ten. I found the group sitting around the main stage, but Mandy was not with them. I asked my friend Nick where she was at. He told me to have a seat, and that he would go get her. He got up and went and spoke with one of the strippers. When he sat back down, he said, "just sit back and enjoy, you're in for a hell of a show." After a few minutes, the DJ announced over the
microphone, "I want to direct everybody's attention to the main stage. Here's Jade with a special dance for the birthday boy in the house!" With that, the curtains peeled back, and there was Mandy in a chair center stage. She was wearing an amazing skin tight spaghetti strap dress that went maybe just more than a fourth of the way down her thigh, and had an almost sheer top. The stripper did her show while giving Mandy lap dances. She started her second song by rubbing her tits up over Mandy's face so that the nipples picked up her upper lip and opened her mouth a bit. She then slid the Straps down Mandy's arms and slid the top of her dress down over her tits. She straddled Mandy and began to grind on her lap while pressing her breasts to Mandy's. Between the second and third song, she came over to me and took my belt off. During the last song, she had Mandy turn the back of the chair to the crowd and had her kneel on the chair facing everyone. With the belt looped in one hand, she began slowly running a loop of the belt from Mandy's ass up her body, and over each nipple, teasing them with the belt. Then she went behind her and pushed her dress up on her hips. Mandy's ass was facing away from everyone, so you couldn't see her mound. I could see she wasn't wearing any panties, though. The stripper slowly worked a loop of the belt between Mandy's partially spread legs and massaged her clit with the belt before giving her several swats on the ass that gave a good crack over the music. As the curtains began to close, the DJ asked for a round of applause for the two girls. I was rock hard and couldn't wait to get my hands on my wife when we went home that night. If my
luck kept, maybe I would even get a hold of her before that. Mandy finally came from back stage about half way through the next stripper's routine. She showed me a hand full of cash. The stripper had split the money from the show with her. Mandy walked away with almost $350. I could tell she was very turned on because she was very flirty and kept rubbing me. She said she wanted to dance, so we headed out to the dance club.

We arrived at the dance club a little after eleven. Mandy and the other girls headed for the girls room, while Nick and I made our way to the bar to buy a round of drinks. While we started in on our beers, the girls came back and did a couple rounds of shots before hitting the dance floor. I don't tend to dance until I've got a good bit of liquid courage in me, so Nick and I hung back and drank beer while watching the girls have a good time. After a few more trips back to the bar for shots, Mandy and the girls were getting pretty crazy on the dance floor. The girls were getting pretty hot and heavy with each other, which had drawn quit a crowd of male onlookers. I could tell Mandy was really getting hot. Alcohol and dancing tend to get her real fired up. She was getting really flirty dancing between two of her
girlfriends when a couple of guys came over and started dancing with the group. Before long, Mandy had slipped away from the girls and was between the two guys. She was leaned back against one while the other took the opportunity to explore her upper thigh with his hands. When the song ended, the girls and her came over for another round. After they finished their drinks, we all headed for the dance floor. When Mandy didn't have her ass pressed into my crotch, I would run my hand up her ass and get a feel of her perfectly trimmed pussy. The way she was dancing was enough to tell me how horny she was, but I was still shocked by the wetness of her lips.
An attractive little Hispanic chic started dancing real sexy with Mandy so I broke off and started dancing with the group of we came with. After a couple songs, I turned to find Mandy, but she was no where in sight. Nick saw me start to look around so he grabbed me an pointed at the bar. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. There was Mandy dancing on the bar between the Hispanic chick she had met earlier and a hot brunette. The Brunette was dancing behind Mandy. She had hiked Mandy's dress up a bit and was caressing her ass while they danced. Mandy was leaned back against the brunette, while the Hispanic girl explored her tits over the top of her dress. I could tell by the way her eyes were clinched together, she was in heaven. Nick and I worked our way to the bar to enjoy the show. When I got close enough, I saw a couple of guys were taking pictures up the girls skirts with their phones, I took a peak at the phone and saw that none of the three girls had panties on. The girls continued to grind together and explore each others bodies for several songs. The song Stranglehold came on, Mandy's favorite strip song. I saw Mandy arch herself way back into the little Hispanic girl while the brunette pulled her dress up exposing her landing strip. Mandy slid down the the Hispanic chic until she was on her back on the bar with her hips up in the air. The Hispanic girl lowered herself over Mandy, and as she did, Mandy pushed up her kacki skirt revealing a bald pussy. She fell on her knees, with her pussy right over Mandy's face. As she moved over Mandy, she pulled Mandy's top down, exposing her perfect C cups. The Hispanic girl began to lick Mandy's inner thigh, working further and further in until she
was teasing her clit with the tip of her tongue. As soon as the girls tongue touched Mandy's pussy, she grabbed the girls hips and pulled her down and began licking her pussy back. Watching my wife 69 on a bar had me so turned on that my cock was straining to find room in my pants. The brunette then got down on all fours with her triangle visible from behind and began taking turns eating my wife out with the Hispanic girl. The two girls eating Mandy out would occasionally kiss each other before one would go back to licking Mandy's moist mound.

After a bit, the girls climbed down off the bar. Mandy rushed over to me, grabbed my rock hard cock through my pants and asked if I was enjoying my night. "It's not boring," I jokingly replied. "Well that doesn't sound like your having nearly enough fun, meet me in the men's room in 15 minutes," she said. As I turned back toward the bar with my mind racing about everything my wife had done that night...and everything she may do yet, Nick handed me a shot and said "congrats, this is better than any birthday celebration I've ever had." I watched the time slowly tick away on my watch. After about twelve minutes, Nick said, "We should go find Mandy in the bathroom before some lucky ass hole walks in on her." I gave him a quizzical look, and he said, "Don't you think it's about time we surprised her?" With a laugh, I nodded and we headed for the men's room. As soon as we were in, Mandy came out and said, "Get your cocks out, I'm super horny and need dick bad." as if she had expected Nick to be with me the whole time. We couldn't get our dicks out fast enough. As soon as they were out, Mandy grabbed both rods, turned toward me and swallowed my swollen member. She bobbed on my shaft hard and deep, making gagging noises while she worked Nick with her hand. After a few minutes, she turned and swallowed Nick's Dick and began furiously bobbing and gagging on his cock as well. Just as Mandy had started a good rhythm, going back and forth sucking our cocks, someone came into the bathroom. We quickly gathered ourselves and headed back out to the bar. When we came out, the bar tender announced last call. I was so horny, I couldn't wait anymore to get Mandy home and fuck her hard. We said our good byes and headed out the door to get a cab.

As soon as the cab was headed down the street, Mandy undid my pants and buried her mouth on my cock. She gave me the most amazing head for the ten minute ride back to our house. As soon as we were in the door, we ripped each other's clothes off and I bent her over the couch and started fucking her from behind. In a few minutes, she started to scream with a powerful orgasm. As soon as her body relaxed from her orgasm, I pulled out, dropped her over the ottoman, and buried my cock back down her throat. A pushed my rod further down her throat than I believe I've ever been. When I pulled out, she leaned over the ottoman and said, "Put it in my ass." My dick was covered with thick saliva from deep throating her, so it slid easily into her waiting ass. At first I moved in and out slowly, but quickly picked up speed. As soon as I was on the brink of cumming, Mandy got up and knelt in front of me. I shot several long, thick, hard streams of cum over her face that ran down off her chin and onto her tits. As the stream of jizz ran between her breasts, Mandy worked it into her tits with her hands, making them glisten. We both collapsed on the bed and passed out. I still get rock hard every time I think about my wife on the bar being eaten ou by two very attractive women.

April
08-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the hot new story, and it sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday :)

frankjohnmoore
08-06-2011, 02:09 AM
thanks for the very hot story,