PDA

View Full Version : CD's Having Fun Together

lbpm51
08-04-2011, 07:19 PM
I’m a CD because I love the feel of ladies clothing next to my body, I also love to suck a nice big cock and get fucked when I’m dressed as a woman. I wear panties under my suits when I’m at work, and when I get home at night I get out of my work clothes and don the remaining female attire to transform into a woman.

On Friday after a hard day at work, I’m a makeup artist for a local movie production company; I got undressed and took a long hot bubble bath soaking the worries away. Feeling relaxed after my bath I decided that I would dress formal. I have two large walk in closets, one for work and the second for all my lovely things that I have collected over the years. I selected a black spaghetti strap dress made of silk; it has a slit up the side, and black garter belt, black hose, black bra and thong, and a long black wig.

As I sat at the dressing table in my garter belt, hose bra and thong applying my makeup, I had to stop and take care of a problem that had risen and was causing me difficulty. My cock was hard as nails and needed relief. I got up and walked towards the window with my hand wrapped around my cock moving up and down the shaft, I noticed Jeff, my neighbor in all his glory, his cock must be all of 8” and he was attempting to slip into a beautiful pair of lace panties. I rushed back and turned off the light then back to the window to watch and dream about taking that lovely cock in my mouth.

As I continued massaging my dick I watched him getting dressed, he had the same difficulty as I had, getting his cock to fit in the panties as hard as it was. Jeff started jacking off and I kept up with him; I did so want to cum at the same time as he did. We both hit our stride and as we began to drop our loads; when I noticed Jeff drop his load in the palm of his hand and when that last drop hit he moved his hand to his mouth and licked and sucked cum off his palm and fingers. I knew right then that I wanted him in the worst way.

As I finished dressing I was formulating a plan on how I would get Jeff to let me make love to him. After dinner I prepared for bed smiling the whole time as I slipped into my night gown. The next morning I dressed in bikini panties and short’s a size to big for me. The purpose of the large shorts was to allow them to slip down and permit Jeff to see that I too enjoyed female clothing. I also made sure that he would see my magazines that showed men in drag with hard dicks being sucked and fucked.

I went next door to Jeff’s and asked if he would be willing to assist me in moving some furniture out back to my storage shed. I had a chest of drawer that I wanted to move out there, so I made sure that the top drawer was also full of my magazines. As we were walking to my house, I was a couple of steps ahead of Jeff, and I had to pull up my shorts, so I knew he had gotten a good look at my panties. I asked Jeff if he would like a coffee before we got started, he said yes, so I told him to have a seat and I would fix our coffee.

When I returned with the coffee I noticed that the magazines had been looked through and as I sat the tray down I apologized for the books and started to gather them together so I could put them away. Jeff told me there was no need to move them and asked if I enjoyed women’s clothing? I faked embarrassment and said yes, as a matter of fact, I’m wearing a pair of bikini panties now; I find they are very stimulating. He surprised me when he asked if he could see them, I let my shorts drop to the floor and he reach over and felt the fine material rubbing it with his hand, you guessed it, my dick was getting hard.

Jeff bent forward and began rubbing his face all around the panties making sure that he kissed my cock through the material. I felt his hands reach up and start pulling my panties down kissing my skin and trying not to miss a spot. When my cock popped out he grabbed it and moving his hand up and down the shaft stuck the head in his mouth. I felt his tongue rotating around the head along with the sucking action of his mouth was driving me insane.
I told Jeff that I was on the verge of Cumming which only caused him to suck that much harder. I could feel the cum start up my shaft and as the first load shot forward Jeff moaned and started moving his hands back and forth on my cock shaft faster wanting all the juice that exploded from the end of my cock. When he took his mouth off my cock I asked him to fuck me… He said he would just as soon as I got dressed.

I went to my room and Jeff followed, he sat on the edge of the bed and watch as I stripped and walked into my closet to pick just the right outfit. I selected a short skirt with blouse, black hose and bra along with 3” heels. As I was getting dressed Jeff kept reaching over and rubbing my cock, I told him that if he didn’t stop I would never be able to get dressed and then he wouldn’t be able to fuck me, the bitch laughed at me. I finally was able to complete getting dressed and I could tell that Jeff was excited; his dick was hard and peaking out the top of his shorts.

After getting dressed I modeled for Jeff seeking his approval on the clothes that I had selected. He stood took me in his arms and kissed me on my ruby red lips searching my mouth with his tongue. I felt his hard cock sticking me in the belly so I turned around and backed up to him, I wanted to feel his cock at my back door. Jeff asked me what my name was and I told him Michelle. He said; “well Michelle, I intend to fuck your brains out so bend over and lay your head on the bed”.

He immediately bent down and started kissing my ass cheeks and removing my panties so he could tongue my man pussy. When I felt his tongue hit my love canal I moaned and begged for more; he told me that he like the fact that I had no hair around my ass and he was ready to ram his meat home, was I ready? Damit!! Stop teasing and fuck me…. I reached between my legs and grabbed his hard cock and placed the head at the entrance of my ass and pushed back until it popped inside.
I was so ready for this. As he pushed forward and I pushed back it took no time before I had all of his meat where I wanted it, up my ass canal. Jeff started fucking me with long strokes causing me to moan with each plunge of his cock in my ass. I told Jeff to pull out I wanted to lie on the bed and watch his face as he fucked me, as he left my ass I felt a void so I rushed to turn over and raised my legs so he could reenter me and fill that emptiness.

Once Jeff was back inside me I reached for my cock and began massaging it so I could cum at the same time Jeff spit his seed in my ass. I watched Jeff’s face and knew that he was turned on as much as I was, and the way he was pounding his meat in my ass I knew he would be Cumming soon. When I felt his cock began to swell I really started beating my own meat so I would be there for him and when I felt that first shot of hot cum hit my ass walls I blew my load all over my skirt. Jeff was bellowing; “Oh Fuck!!! Take this you bitch as shot after shot hit my ass canal”.

I lowered my legs and Jeff lay on top of me as we waited for our breathing to return to normal. Jeff rose up first and when I sat up I reached for his now deflated cock and began kissing and licking the ass juice making sure that he was clean.

We retired back to the living room and I sat across from him with my legs spread and cock swinging freely; that’s when I told him that I saw him last night through his bedroom window as he beat his meat. I told him that I was dressed in and evening gown and was beating my meat in time with him, because I wanted to cum at the same time he did, and I did. I told Jeff to go home and bring back his clothes and we would get dressed up and have dinner together, he told me that sounded fine, but he was going to have a snack before he left. He crawled to where I was sitting and stuck his head under my skirt so he could take my cock in his mouth.

He began making love to my cock ever so tenderly running it around his face and kissing it as he made the trip, and when he engulfed the head I thought I would explode right then, his mouth was so velvety, making you just want to jam your dick down his throat. I placed both hands on his cheeks and held his head as I commenced fucking his mouth, as I felt the cum began to raise in my cock I held his head in place and unloaded my juice down his throat. He rose, kissed me on the mouth so I could taste my own cum and left saying he would be back.

I decided to take a bath and start getting ready for the evening; I surveyed my closet and decided on my Red over the shoulder dress with black stockings and 3” heels, the under garments would consist of Red bra and Red Bikini panties. As I lay in the hot water I was thinking of Jeff and how good we were together, wondering if he would enjoy living as one. After my bath I was sitting at my dressing table applying my makeup because I wanted it just right for Jeff. When I was satisfied, I got dressed and put on my black wig, remarking to myself just how beautiful I was; maybe I should have been born a girl.

The door bell rang and when I answered it there stood two stunning ladies dressed fit to kill. I invited them in and told them my name was Michelle, and Jeff, now Jan, introduced Sue who was of Asian decent. Sue and Jan remarked how beautiful I was dressed in Red and broke into a song called; “Lady in Red”. We all laughed and I asked if the girls would like a cocktail before dinner, they said yes so I poured and we sat in the Den talking and admiring each other.

Jan was dressed in a black spaghetti strap gown and Sue was in a Minnie skirt with a white blouse and both wore 3” heels. Jan I knew about, so I asked Sue to tell me a little about herself. She mentioned that she was an aspiring actress and had done a couple of theater productions with the local theater group, but nothing that would get her fame and fortune. She was free lanced, no boyfriend, and she had met Jan at a party and they became good friends, and she has been dressing since the age of 18 and loving every moment when she dressed as a woman.
Sue went on to say; especially when I’m in an intimate position with a fellow dresser who also enjoys the feel of fine clothing next to their body. I told her that she was in good company as Jan and I enjoy the very same things you do. Now, let’s have dinner. After dinner we returned to the Den and I asked if the girls would take pleasure in reviewing a new DVD I purchased the other day. I already had it set up so I clicked the remote and then while the title sequence ran I asked if they would mind if I got out of my dress. I started laughing when they both rose and wanted to help me take my dress off. I invited the girls to remove their clothing but told them to leave the under garments on.

When the movie started I watch Jan and Sue begin running their hands up and down each others thighs. I got up and moved on the other side of Sue and began running my hand up and down her left thigh, occasionally making sure that I rubbed her cock. As her panties started bulging indicating her excitement, the head of her cock peaked out over the rim of her panties; I bent over and ran my tongue around the head licking up the pre-cum that was escaping from her joy stick.

I had the girls stand and face each other so their dicks would be head to head and I pulled their panties down so that they were under their ball sack. I took hold of both their cocks and moved them into position where their cocks were touching and began tonguing around the heads paying very close attention to the undersides of their dick heads. Once in a while I would separate their cocks and suck the whole thing in my mouth and then return to what I had been doing. The entire time that I was administrating oral stimulus to their love sticks the girls were sucking face.

Jan announced that she was close and Sue followed suite, I attempted to insert just the heads of both cocks into my mouth, I had never sucked two cocks at once but I knew that I wanted their juices so I opened wide and was able to introduce both lovely cocks to my mouth as I waited for them to drop their loads.

Sue and Jan began Cumming at the same time and I was swallowing as fast as I could as I held their cocks in my mouth so they would not pull away. As their cocks were going soft I kept sucking driving them wild with satisfactory pleasure. I told Sue that I wanted to fuck her as I have never experienced Asian man-pussy before, so I had her lie on the bed and Jan and I began kissing down her body. When we reached her bra we removed her bra and I said; God girl where did you get these lovely tits? As I took a nipple in my mouth she mentioned she had a doctor friend that provided her “Female Harmon Pills” and she took them daily for two years, did I like them?

Girl! I want your doctor’s name and address so I can have a pair of these and went back to sucking and biting her nipple. I reached under her and felt for her asshole and kept sucking her nipple while inserting two fingers in her butt. This really got her squirming to the point that she was begging for me to fuck her and now. I raised her legs and taking my dick in hand funneled it directly in her hole, as the head popped in she started moaning and as each inch entered the moans got louder and louder till she was screaming “Fuck Me!! Fuck me you bitch, I need you to fuck me hard”

As I was pounding her ass Jan was sucking her cock hoping that she would cum again and wash his throat with her juice. Jan was also pinching and twisting her nipples bringing more obscene remarks from her. I’m pounding, Jan is sucking all which were driving her insane with pleasure, it was like she was unable to get enough of the sensations she was experiencing. I said to her: “I’m going to flood you ass canal you Asian bitch and here comes the first shot”. She screamed: “Mother of God!!! I’m Cumming too…..” and inundated Jan’s mouth with cum until it was running out the sides and down her chin. When Jan released Sue’s cock I bent over and kissed Jan trying to get my share of Sue’s juices.

After the last shot left my cock I pulled out and told Jan to get some of this, she took my place and rammed it home on the first try. I got up by Sue’s head and rotated it so she could suck my cock while Jan pulverized her ass. After Jan came and pulled out, Sue laid there with her eyes closed and praised us for giving her so much pleasure.

We all rested and sat around in our garter belts, stockings and heels, Jan and I kept our bras on but Sue left hers off so we could admire her lovely breasts. Then we decided to partake in an enjoyable fashion show, Jan and I tried on different outfits from my collection and modeled for Sue. Sue would laugh when we mixed and matched outfits to our individual taste and advised us on what did or didn’t go together. In unison, Jan and I said; fuck you bitch, and laughed as we pounced on Sue. I took Sue’s cock in my mouth and sucked till she was hard, then I told her that I wanted that Asian Dick up my ass.

When Sue placed the head of her cock at my entrance and pushed forward it slipped in without any trouble and that was when I told Jan to let me suck her dick. Jan moved to a position next to my head so I could consume the entire length of her magnificent tool. I let Sue know that her love stick felt grand and for her to take her time as I wanted to continue feeling the sensations that I was experiencing. The feel of a hard cock sliding in and out of your ass is indescribable to the average layperson, but, to a woman who loves being fucked in the ass it is beyond description.

I felt Sue sped up her movements which conveyed that she was fast approaching her end, and I did want her to deposit her cum in my love canal. I wanted to feel each and every shot as it left her cock and hit my ass walls; therefore, I began to move my ass in time with her movements to speed up her deposit of cum in my ass.

In the mean time I had been administrating some great tongue action on Jan’s cock, especially around the head when her first shot hit the back of my throat. About the same time, I felt Sue’s cock explode in my ass and I mumbled; oh fuck! Wait for me! I really began pounding my meat and sure enough I shot my load as both girls were just finishing depositing cum in my ass and throat. Sue bent at the waist and was licking cum off my stomach, garter belt, balls, and when Sue’s deflated cock pulled free of my ass, Jan got down there and went to sucking Sue’s cum that was leaking from my ass.

We had one more session before we settled down for the night; this time it was Jan’s turn to be fucked by me and Sue’s turn to be sucked. As we laid in bed we promised each other that this would not be the last time we would be together, and set the day to be next Friday after we all got off from work. We would have the whole weekend for fucking, sucking, and fun.

davesmistress
08-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Reddy
08-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Absolutely loved your story. It was very realistic and sexually stimulating. Thanks for the contribution. :icon061: