PDA

View Full Version : Masterbation is a way of life

lbpm51
08-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Masturbation is a way of life and I enjoy life to its fullest. I like to sit on my balcony in silk panties and stockings watching my sperm fly over the railing and fall to the ground where the neighbor’s dog Rosie licks it up.

My neighbor’s name if Jane, nice looking girl, nothing exceptional but nice looking. We have a small, but quite park directly across from our apartments where Jane walks Rosie every night. I decided that the next time Jane headed for the park I would also leave and join her as she exercised Rosie. As I was sitting with my dick in hand, I noticed Jane and Rosie heading for the park for their daily jaunt. I slipped into a pair of pants and followed taking up a position on one of the park benches, and began rubbing my cock through my pants reaching the peak of hardness in no time.

I placed a news paper over my crotch and extracted my cock so I could masturbate, this being the first time in a public place, that’s when I saw Jane sitting on one of the other benches with her legs spread and her dog was between them. Holy Shit!! It didn’t take much imagination to see that Jane was having her dog lick her pussy. I was really beating my meat as I watch the action on the other bench, when I saw Jane arch her back I knew she was Cumming and that’s when I removed the paper and shot my load high in the air and watched it land on the cement walkway.

When Jane finished she pushed her dog away and let her run around, I on the other hand, was still rubbing my cock up and down with my eyes closed experiencing the final sensations in my cock. When I opened my eyes there stood Jane watching me and watching Rosie lick up cum from the walkway. She surprised me by sitting down and reaching over and feeling my cock which was semi-hard, she asked if I enjoyed the show she put on with her dog, I answered yes.

She told me to put my cock away and come with her; she wanted to show me something that was important to her but not everybody. As we walked back to the apartments she mentioned that she knew that I masturbated and shot my sperm down on the street in front of her place so her dog could lick it up.

When we arrived at her apartment she invited me in and asks if I would like a coffee, which I answered “yes”. After preparing the coffee she said she would be right back and went into another part of the apartment. I was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying my coffee when Jane returned; she was dressed in a shear house coat that left nothing to the imagination and I immediately started getting an erection. I reached for my cock and started rubbing it up and down. Seeing this, Jane told me to remove my pants and shorts; I told her I didn’t wear shorts, and laughed.

I got up and taking my clothes off and stood before her in all my glory. Jane reached for my cock and told me that I had a nice one and asked if she could kiss it, hell yes…, have at it. I moved closer to her and she bent over and licked the head getting the pre-cum that was leaking out then planted a kiss on the underside of my dick. As she held my cock she reached for a bottle of honey sitting on the table and pouring honey all over my cock and balls then called Rosie.

Jane held my cock as Rosie began licking the honey off my dick; the feeling was sensational, as Rosie’s ruff tongue was moving all around my dick as she made sure there was no more honey left, while Jane continued jacking off my cock at the same time Rosie was doing her thing, and that’s when I told Jane that I was about to release my load. Jane grabbed Rosie and held her so her mouth was in front of my dick and her tongue was licking the head. I grunted and shot my first load which hit Rosie on the nose and that’s when Jane opened Rosie’s mouth letting the remaining shots land on Rosie’s tongue.

When I thought the last drop had left my cock, Jane bent down and sucked me into her mouth so she too could have a taste as she milked the last little drops from my cock. Did you enjoy that? Rosie and I have the strongest desire for male cum and now we hope you will be willing to furnish us all of yours. We are both willing to fuck you; I will show you how to fuck Rosie, if you want. I will suck you or if you prefer jack you off till you cum, it’s up to you.

I had Jane move in front of me and sit on the edge of the table, once there I fell to my knees and opened her house coat spread her legs and dove in. I began licking and sucking her pussy wanting the nectar held within; she tasted like sweet wine and I just love sweet wine. Rosie saw what I was doing and came over and got between my legs and started licking the head of my cock while I was eating her mistress.

Jane was moaning and gripping the sides of the table indicating that she was on the verge of Cumming. I was lapping up her juices as fast as she was producing and when she arched her back and started squirting her juices all over my face, I placed my mouth over her cunt so I could redirect her juices down my throat. As she relaxed I continued to suck and lick her dry, I even went so far as to take a swipe or two at her ass causing her to jump. When I helped her up from the table she told me that nobody has ever licked her ass before, it was a new sensation and she liked it.

I told her to let me bend over the table and for her to crawl under and play with my dick while I let Rosie lick my ass. I bent at the waist with my chest on the table and my hands spreading the cheeks of my ass. Rosie came around and started licking my ass while Jane started jacking my cock. I told Jane that Rosie had opened my ass and was sticking her tongue inside, the sensations were so strong that I let go and shot cum all over Jane’s lovely tits. As the last drops hit she placed the head in her mouth and milked my dick with her hand wanting whatever was still in the shaft to come out.

I got up from the table stopping Rosie from any further access to my ass and directed her to her mistress so she would be able to lick the cum that I had deposited on her tits. While Rosie was busy, I began fingering Jane’s pussy hoping to bring her off once more. Mission accomplished, Jane came so hard that I thought she was going to break my arm; she was gripping it with all her might.

After Jane had cooled down we retired to the living room and sat side by side on the couch. Jane reached for my limp cock and that’s when I asked Jane what brought all this about, I have lived above you for the past 6 months and all we have ever done is say hi as we passed in the hallway. Now don’t get me wrong, I love what we did and I would love to continue this kinky but exceptional relationship. Jane smiled, got up and headed for her room, when she returned she was wearing a pair of black opera gloves made of silk and again, began massaging my dick.

As Jane was running her gloved hands over my cock and balls, she stated; I have had several suitors visit and when we started fooling around they were very much game, that is until I introduced Rosie into the fold. They wanted nothing to do with me or Rosie after that and usually got up and left, leaving us frustrated and I would have to break out my toys and masturbate the frustrations away, oh, Rosie helped by licking my pussy, but it just was not the same as having a man shoot cum all over your body.

I took a big chance with you, and bless you, it paid off and I too wish to continue this relationship, “Do you like the feel of the silk gloves on your dick?” Tell me what you feel! First off you should know that I’m enjoying what you are doing as demonstrated by my rock hard cock which you have managed to revitalize so please don’t stop. Second, you have the sweetest tasting pussy and a very lovely ass which I enjoy licking till you release your load down my throat, and third; I love kinky.

Does that answer all your questions? Oh God!!! Your hands are driving me insane, the sensations I feel from the gloves as your hand moves up and down my shaft makes me want to last as long as I’m able, but I don’t think that’s possible because; Oh Shit!! Here it comes. As the first shot left my dick Jane began rubbing just under the head with her gloved thumb causing me to squirm and grip the cushions of the couch as each shot left my cock. Rosie was Johnny on the spot licking everything up as it hit the floor.

I asked Jane if she would fetch me a class of water with ice. When she returned I noticed that her ice cubes were round instead of square. I had her sit back down and that’s when we had our first kiss letting our tongues fight it out. I moved off the couch and on my knees kissing and licking down her body; I took great care with each of her tits and paid real close attention to her nipples sucking and gently chewing each nipple in turn, this was really turning her on. I left her tits and began kissing my way down to her love canal.

Upon reaching her pussy I looked up and she had her eyes closed enjoying the sensations and that’s when I reached for the ice cubes. I grabbed two cubes and stuck them in my mouth and then began licking her clitoris, she began moaning and grabbing for the back of my head pulling me closer; I grabbed two more cubes and jammed them in her love canal, this caused her to open her eyes with a start as she tried pushing me away, I would have none of that, and kept licking and sucking in order for my reward to be the mixture of her juices and the water from the melted ice cubes.

I took my middle finger and dipped it in the ice water then stuck it up her ass and that brought her to a roaring climax. As she was Cumming she was calling me a son-of-bitch, bastard, and when I was drinking her cum she kept calling me every name under the sun; begging me to stop, good god……, she swore worse than a drunken sailor, and I love it.

As we were relaxing I asked Jane if she would be upset with me if I revealed a secret which if it ever got out I would be ruined in the business community. She told me; what ever you have to tell me, stays with me. She placed her arms around my neck, kissed me on the lips and asked what it was that I was so shy about, surely it can not be as bad as you knowing that I let my dog lick my pussy in the park and at home.

I got up slipped my pants on and told her that rather then tell her I would show her. I told her that I would be right back and left for my apartment, there I took my pants off and slipped on a pair of black hose, black garter belt, and black bikini panties, slipped my pants back on and went down to Jane’s. I walked into Jane’s and threw her a blindfold and asked her to place it over her eyes, this done, I took my pants off and stood in front of her with the biggest erection known to man.

I took her hands and placed them on my dick and then removed the blindfold, she blinked her eyes then said; OMG!! You look absolutely darling. I love it, turn around I want to see your ass. As I turned she kept feeling my panties and running her hands up and down my hose encased legs, remarking that she would never have thought that I was into female attire, but she loved seeing me dressed like this.

She reached around and began jacking my meat incased in my panties, I turned so she would have better access and when she pulled the top of my panties down to where just the head of my dick stuck out, she stuck out her tongue and began flicking it around the head of my cock. She pulled my panties the rest of the way down and really began beating my meat in earnest, dressed like I was; it would never took me long before I came. When I came, I deposited my load all over her tits, and when she had finished milking my dick; I fell to my knees and between Rosie and I we licked her tits until there was no more cum to be gotten.

Jane placed both hands on each side of my face lifting it up and planting a kiss on my lips telling me not to worry my secret was safe with her. Jane asked if I had anymore lovely things upstairs that I could model for her. I pulled her up from the couch helped her with her house coat and told her to come with me, and bring Rosie.

I took Jane into my bedroom and started showing her the lovely lingerie that I had collected over the years. She asked what my favorite outfit was and I showed her the panty hose that was open front and back, I even stripped and put them on for her to see just what I looked like. That’s when she asked why I like them so much; so I took her in the bathroom where I had build a wall that took on the appearance of a glory hole and she viewed the dildo sticking out through the hole.

I told her that when I’m in the mood, I put on my special panty hose and come in here and fuck myself while I beat my meat. Jane asked; how many times do you jack off in a day? I looked at her and said 8 to 10 times. She looked at my cock and saw that it was hard and asked me to show her what I did. I backed up to the wall and inserted the dildo in my ass and started beating my meat while moving the dildo in and out of my ass. I instructed Jane to hold her hands out and get ready to catch the nectar of life as it leaves my dick.

Jane held her hands together and watched as I started to ram my ass against the wall and then wiggle my butt as I started Cumming, she caught every drop and as I eased myself off the dildo, I took her hands and bringing them too my face began licking her palms and fingers.

She asked if she could try fucking herself, I helped her by placing the dildo at the entrance to her pussy, and assisted her by impaling her body as the dildo slid inside her love canal. I began playing with her clitoris and directing her to move her body in and out, or if she wanted, ride it like it was a horse, up and down.

She elected to ride the dildo, and it did not take long before she began yelling: Good God!! I’m Cumming. I dropped to the floor so that I was in a position to catch her life giving nectar in my mouth when the time finally arrived. She reached down and grabbed my chest squeezing with all her might as she began squirting her juices. I swallowed as fast as I could but some escaped and drenched my face, but, I did get most of her tasty cum.

As she stood bent over shutting from the sensations that were cursing through her body she asked me to help her pull free from my toy. I grabbed her under her arms and assisted her in removing the dildo and standing upright; she leaned into me and told me that it was an experience that she will never forget. I started too move towards the living room and she told me that we had to wait till she regained her strength, so I picked her up and carried her in my arms, not to the couch, but to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I crawled in next to her placing my arm around her and having her put her head on my chest, where after a few minutes, we fell asleep and did not wake till the next morning. As I opened my eyes I saw Jane slowly jacking me off. I grunted and she looked at me and said: “we should move in together so we can enjoy each other and what we like to do”.

I mentioned that I was thinking the same thing and was going to ask about it this morning, but you beat me to the punch. We did move in together, but maintained our separate apartments in case something happened down the road. Nothing happened, and we were married one year later. Jane loves to jack me off, but, now she bought a strap on and fucks me while giving me a reach around, no more dildos in the bathroom.

davesmistress
08-09-2011, 05:20 PM
thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
08-14-2011, 12:10 AM
nice story,,,,thanks

agaxaga
08-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Great!!

ScorpioStud
03-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Really hot.