PDA

View Full Version : Highway Cum Slut

lbpm51
08-10-2011, 05:55 PM
I entered the bar and stood in the foyer allowing my eyes to adjust to the dimly light establishment. As my eyes adjusted I noticed that there were only two other people there, that is besides the bartender, both were male and sitting at the bar. I picked out a table in the far corner and made my way there. The bartender came over and asked what I wanted to drink. I asked if he knew how to make a Highway Slut? He asked me just what the hell is a Highway Slut, I laughed and told him it was me as I reached up to feel his cock.

It did not take long for him to get bone hard from my manipulations; I reached and pulled down his zipper and felt around inside making sure I had all of him and freed his lovely tool. I bent and took it in my mouth running my tongue around the head and then up and down the shaft. He placed his hand on the back of my head and began fucking my mouth, ramming his cock in and out as I sucked. When I felt him start to expand I pulled his hips closer so his cock was in the back of my throat and waited for his nectar. He never disappointed me because when the first shot left his dick it went straight down my throat. As I sucked and licked up the last of his Cum, I milked his soon to be deflated cock till I had everything.

I asked his name which he told me was Paul. I told Paul that if the two gentlemen at the bar wanted the same to send them over one at a time. When Paul returned to the bar her leaned over and told both guys what had happened, they look my way and the first one slid off his stool and headed my way. I didn’t have to do anything, he was ready, and his dick was exposed and already leaking pre-cum. I took just the head in sucking up the pre-cum then I let him enter and start fucking my mouth. Like with Paul, I pulled his hips close so his dick was deep in my throat and let him fire away. After I had gotten the last drop I released his cock and asked his name, which he said was Richie.

When Richie returned to his stool the next guy came over and he also had his dick out so it was just a matter of sticking it in my mouth and suck. He told me his name was Chuck and he would love to fuck me. I took my mouth off his dick and told him I was on my period, maybe next time I come through here and stop. Chuck said Ok, and as I replaced his cock in my mouth he began fucking in earnest and was soon depositing his load down my throat.

When Chuck was done and went back to his stool at the bar, I got up and walked to the door, but, before I opened it I turned and thanked the fellows for letting me enjoy my rest stop. I opened the door and left. When I got into my car I released my pent up cock and sat there jacking off till I deposited my cum in my hand so I would not waste it. I started the car and backed out of the parking lot heading back on the highway licking my palm and fingers as I drove making sure not one drop of cum was missed.

As I drove home I spotted a rest stop and pulled in, there were several cars parked and an eighteen wheeler. I parked and sat for a few minutes then I got out and stood by the side surveying the area, there was a wooded area behind the rest rooms and I headed there walking slowly, this would give the impression that I had been driving for quite some time and needed to exercise through walking. Heading up the pathway I spotted the truck driver standing beside a tree taking a piss. When he heard me approaching he turned and saw that I was looking at his cock and licking my lips. He motioned for me to come closer and taking my hand placed in on his dick.

I crouched down and ran my tongue around the head and up and down the shaft tasting a couple drops of piss along with the pre-cum. When I placed his cock in my mouth I grabbed his hips and began moving them in and out, he got the message and began fucking my face. I felt him start to expand, indicating he was getting ready to drop his load down my throat, as his first shot left his dick I pulled back till just the head was surrounded by my lips and let his cum fill my mouth. When I had the last drop I looked into his face and let him see that I swallowed his entire load down my throat and into my stomach.

He left me squatting, zipped up and left towards his truck. I rose and continued my stroll down the pathway through the wooded area licking my lips and teeth. The path was established in the form of a horseshoe and as I was about to exit I eyed three young men heading my way. Each was holding his crotch and jerking upwards with their hand; I smiled and licked my lips, turned and returned the way I had come, they were following.

I left the path and holding onto a tree squatted down waiting for one of them to approach with his cock out and ready, I was not disappointed. The first had a very nice cock and I opened my mouth so he could insert and begin fucking my face, I had to hold his thighs to keep him from sticking his dick out the back of my mouth, he was somewhat ruff in his method of face fucking. When he came I let him fill my mouth and then when he departed I swallowed. The other two came over and asked if I could suck both of them at the same time?

I maneuvered them where their dicks were touching and bent forward and began licking both cocks at the same time, I centralized my licking to the area under the heads of their cocks, knowing that this procedure was driving them insane. When the time was right, I separated them just enough so each had the head of their cocks in the corners of my mouth when they exploded. I swallowed as fast as I could but some leaked out onto my skirt which was alright, I would get it with my finger later. When the boys finished the all zipped up and left me where I was, squatting.

I got up and headed for my car, I had been out long enough for this night and a wonderful night it was. As I pulled out of the car park there was a young man thumbing a ride, I pulled over and asked where he was going, he told me the next town to find a motel for the night. I opened the door and off we went, the next town was where I lived and it was a good 50 miles from the car park.

He said his name was Jack. I asked how long had he been standing there waiting for a ride. He smiled, felt his crotch and said “long enough to see you give those four guys a blowjob”. He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and reaching for my hand placed it on his cock. I told him to lower his pants I wanted to feel everything not just his cock. After lowering his pants he sat there with his cock standing tall and proud. While still driving I began jacking him off, that was until I spotted an indentation in the side of the road. I pulled off and bent over taking his dick in my mouth and sucking it like a hungry baby would suck a bottle.

As I sucked his marvelous cock I was playing with his nuts and also fingering his asshole, he was moaning and squirming around from the sensations he was feeling, when his cock began to expand he placed his hand on my head and held me in place as he unloaded in my mouth. I told him to remain just as he was as I pulled back on the highway. I also told him that he was young and it would not take him long to recover so I could once again suck him off getting his lovely tasting nectar. As I was driving I was also playing with his dick hoping that it would rise once more, we were about 30 miles from town when I spotted a place I could pull over.

When I stopped the car I told him to get out and sit on the trunk lid. I placed a blanket on the lid so he would not have to sit on metal and I bent over and once again took his lovely cock in my mouth. However, this time I reached under my skirt and freed my dick so I could jack off while I sucked him off. My intention was to cum together. He was lying back with his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation that he was feeling in his cock. His head turned to the side and he saw my arm moving and that’s when he sat up forcing my mouth off his cock, and asked if I was a man? I told him I was chick with a dick.

He said let me see. I stood and raised my skirt so he could get a good look at my cock and how hard it was. I told him that I loved sucking cocks and I dressed the way I do, because its easer to get a man to let me suck him off. Now lie back down and let me finish what I was doing.

Before I placed his dick back in my mouth I told him I was a Highway Cum Slut and that I drove up and down the highway looking for dicks to suck because I’m addicted to their cum as a junkie is addicted to drugs. I took just the head of his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue around it like it was an ice cream cone. As his cock expanded, I sucked his dick in going all the way to its base and let him shoot his load down my throat. When his first shot hit my throat, I unloaded mine on the bumper of the car. Once done and he got up, he saw me licking the bumper of the car making sure that I got the puddle of cum that was there.

We got back in the car and I told him to remain the way he was, naked from the waist down. As we neared town I told him that I would drop him at the motel or he could come home with me, his choice. He elected to go home with me and upon arrival I parked the car in the garage, shut the engine off and bent over and took his dick in my mouth, as he started getting an erection I stopped and we went in the house, once inside I feel to my knees and with him leaning against the door took his dick back in my mouth; I wanted his nectar, and by god I was going to get it. When he grabbed my head I knew it was time, so I sucked his cock all the way down to the base of and let him shoot his load straight down my throat.

When I had the last of his cum I got up and told him there was beer in the box and I would be right back. I went to the bedroom and changed from what I was wearing into just a pair of silk panties, these always give me a hard-on as I walk around in them. When I returned to the kitchen Jack was sitting there playing with his cock and he asked if I only sucked dicks or did I like getting fucked. I told him that I was the Highway Cum Slut and sucking dicks was my life, fucking gave me no joy. Jack left the next day but not before he deposited 6 loads of his lovely cum down my throat.

davesmistress
08-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks again