PDA

View Full Version : Leah sucks at the pond

lbpm51
08-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Jack and I had been working real hard on Grandpa’s farm when we decided to head for the pond to cool off. Looking at the inviting water we decided to go skinny dipping and tore our clothes off and dove in the water. We swam around for awhile then crawled up on the bank so the sun could dry us off. I noticed Jack had a hard-on and was jacking his cock with his eyes closed; I got the message and was doing the same thing.

Jack told me that he was about to cum and did I want to watch? All of a sudden we heard a voice yell; NO!! As we looked around we spotted Leah, a girl from our school and running towards us. We jumped up, and when Leah reach us she fell to her knees and took Jack’s cock in her mouth and was sucking away like a small animal would be sucking it’s mothers teat. Jack grabbed her head and held it still then began fucking her mouth, he told her to get ready to receive the load of her young life. He grunted and bent slightly at the waist and let loose with his load straight down Leah’s throat.

When she finished with Jack she crawled to me and took my cock in her mouth; I though I was in heaven because of what she was doing with her tongue on both the head and shaft of my cock. It did not take long for me to start dropping my load down her throat, she was swallowing as fast as she could just to make sure she got every last drop.

She fell on her back and was licking her lips and said; I’ll wait till you guys are ready then I’ll suck you off again. We told her we wanted to fuck her and she said NO!! Sucking yes, fucking no. I looked at Jack and we laid down next to her and I held her arms while Jack started removing her clothes, when we had her down to her bra and panties, we rolled her over and unfastened her bra then rolled her back over and Jack took one nipple in his mouth and I took the other.

We began sucking and the whole time Leah was crying saying; “Please don’t; don’t do this to me”. I held Leah down while Jack went about removing her panties and we received the shock of our lives, Leah had a dick. We let her up but instead of getting up and running away she rolled on her belly sobbing her little heart out.

We tried our best to comfort her by telling her that what we discovered would die with us. We ask her to tell us why she always dressed as a girl. She said that when her mother was pregnant she kept praying for a girl but instead she got me, she has been dressing me as a girl and until recently I never knew the difference. One of her boyfriends found out and started calling me sissy, and then on a day that mom was at work he came to my room and made me suck his cock till he came in my mouth and made me swallow his cum.

While Leah was relating her story she had reach over and was jacking both of our dicks with her small hands. Leah went on to say that; after about twenty minutes he made me suck his cock till it became rock hard then he flipped me over and fucked me in the ass. After that every time mom was gone he would either fuck me or make me suck his cock. I love sucking cocks and swallowing cum that shoots out, I even like getting fucked, so if you guys want to fuck me you can.

We asked where she had developed her tits. She told us that her mom had her taking female hormones since she was old enough to swallow a pill. By this time Jack had a ragging woody and Leah let go of my cock and got on her knees and took Jack’s cock in her mouth, both Jack and Leah were moaning when Leah stopped and told me to fuck her. I got behind Leah and slowly eased my dick into her ass as she continued sucking Jack, when I began going in and out she would moan and once she took her mouth off Jack and yelled for me to fuck her harder.

Leah went back to sucking Jack, and I really started pounding her ass, unknown to me, Jack was playing with Leah’s cock wanting to make her cum so he could see it leave her cock and land on his body. Leah was squeezing her ass cheeks together producing sensations that made me fuck her that much harder, at one point I drove in so hard that I knocked her off Jack’s cock which she grabbed and stuck back in her mouth.

As we approached our climaxes Jack yelled that he was Cumming and grunted, I followed suit and began unloading in Leah’s ass, Leah on the other hand started crying but kept suck Jack as his cock was deflating. Jack was really beating Leah’s meat when she rose up off Jack’s cock and yelled: Oh God! I’m Cumming! She shot her cum all over Jacks belly and then fell down with her head next to Jack’s dick. Leah moved her head so she could lick up her own cum.

We laid there recouping when Jack said; let’s go in the water and wash off. Jack and I stood and reached for Leah pulling her to the upright position and went running into the pond. We played around and at one point Leah grabbed and squeezed our dicks and then took off swimming towards the shore laughing all the way.

Leah got out of the water and was lying on her belly letting the sun dry her body. Jack took one look at her inviting ass and began kissing her cheeks and spreading them so he could tongue fuck her ass. This was getting to Leah because she was raising her ass and moaning that it felt so good….. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up into a doggie position and proceeded to enter her ass and fuck her. She still had some of my cum that I had deposited in there, so Jack had no trouble entering and sinking to the bottom.

Jack was pounding Leah’s ass for all he was worth and she was moaning and grabbing handfuls of grass as Jack kept pounding away. Jack asked her if the bank was open for he had a deposit to make, and then told her to get ready. When his first shot hit the walls of Leah’s ass she started yelling; Oh God!! Oh God!! Please don’t stop, Oh God! Don’t stop. Leah reached over and grabbed my dick and held on for life, as a matter of fact, she was squeezing so hard that it hurt and I had to forcible remove her hand.

After Jack pulled out of Leah’s ass she rolled on her back and that’s when Jack bent over and took Leah’s cock into his mouth. He surprised me by doing this, giving her a blow-job. Leah told Jack to stick a finger in her ass, that was all it took, she rose up her body and screamed that she was Cumming; Jack did not remove his mouth, but, sucked and swallowed her juices.

Jack looked at me and said: “don’t you say a thing”. They laid there getting their breathing back to normal when Leah kissed Jack and thanked him for what he did.

We got dressed as it was fast approaching dusk, and started walking towards the house, Jack and Leah were walking hand in hand. As we neared the house Leah reached up and kissed Jack once more and then started towards her house.

The next day was a school day so when we got on the bus we sat in back and waited for Leah to get on. She saw us sitting in the back and came and sat with us, she sat closer to Jack then with me. The seat in front of Jack hid his legs, and that was excellent for Leah as she pulled Jacks rock hard cock out and began jacking him off. He had his arm around her and leaned over and whispered in her ear, don’t know what he said, but, Leah bent down and took Jack in her mouth just as Jack came. She rose up and smiled at Jack as she stuffed his dick back in his pants then she swallowed his cum that she held in her mouth. Jack gave her a kiss tasting his own cum that was still on her tongue, and smiled.

Jack and Leah became an item our last year of high school, where you saw one you saw the other, Oh, I still got an occasional blowjob from Leah when she would take both of us to the school boiler room and suck us off. But, Jack was the winner, he got more than just a blow-job, he got to fuck her too.

April
08-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the new story :)

Barek
08-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Surprising hot story. I really liked the physical description of Leah.

Danielle99
09-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Very nice,