PDA

View Full Version : Ch 2, Mark, Ruth, and Princess

lbpm51
08-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Chapter 2 to “Mark, Ruth, and Princess”.

After finishing dinner we crawled back in the truck and headed for home. Ruth laid the passenger seat back and moved Princess’ skirt up exposing her hairless pussy and started rubbing up and down the slot, stopping every second or third run to diddle her “little man in the boat”. This was causing Princess to grab my arm with one hand and grab Ruth’s arm with the other while begging Ruth to stop what she was doing so she wouldn’t have an outpouring of juices all over the seat. I took the arm Princess’ was holding and helped Ruth spread her legs so I could thumb fuck her pussy and Ruth would continue playing with her boat man. It did not take Princess long to reach her point of no return and start Cumming, screaming, and Cumming what seemed like buckets of her juices.

I pulled my thumb out and Ruth bent over and went after the juices trying to clean Princess up not caring if she was seen as we drove through town. Princess was begging Ruth to stop as she was hitting her most sensitive spot and it was driving her crazy. Instead of Ruth stopping, she stuck her fingers inside Princess and began moving them in and out as fast as she could to bring Princess to another climax. After Princess climaxed, Ruth stopped and pulled her fingers out; cradled Princess’ head on her shoulder as she feel asleep and held her in a very loving way as I drove the rest of the way home.

When we arrived I carried Princess into the bed room and Ruth undressed her so she would be comfortable sleeping. Ruth and I retreated to the living room and lay together on the floor cuddling. I ask Ruth if she was happy with the conditions we were now living under, she told me that as long as she knows that she is number one in my life she was fine, besides she enjoyed sucking Princess’ pussy and watching me fuck her.

We feel asleep on the floor and sometime later we felt Princess crawling in between us so she could cuddle and sleep secure. The next morning I was awaken to Ruth applying pressure on my arm, and what I saw was Princess between Ruth’s legs sucking on her pussy moaning as she was doing it. Princess was experiencing a climax from sucking Ruth’s pussy.

When Princess was finished with Ruth we got up and had breakfast then Ruth got ready for work. Princess started her house cleaning and was wearing a shear maids apron making her look sexy to the point that you wanted to grab her and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. I got up from the chair and me and my erection headed outside and lay in the lounge chair where I feel asleep. Princess nudged my and told me that I had a telephone call from the attorney. While I was talking with him Princess was kneeling in front of me playing with my cock and then she stuck it in her mouth.

It was a toss-up as I tried listening to what he was saying and concentrating on Princess stimulating my dick in her attempt to gain the juices she knew was in there. The jest of the conversation with the attorney was Princess could stay in the country for another year unless she got married to an American citizen; I thanked him and hung up. I grabbed Princess under the arms and bent her over the arm of the chair and rammed my cock in her pussy. As I was moving in and out I was also smacking her ass cheeks causing her to scream; “fuck me harder, Oh! Please fuck me harder!! I was fucking her so hard and fast that we had relocated the chair against the wall using it as a backstop. She began screaming “I’m Cumming, OMG! I’m Cumming…” I unloaded my juice deep in her pussy and as each shot hit she would squeal and moan at the same time.

After we finished we went about our household tasks while we waited for Ruth to come home from work. When Ruth walked in the door I accompanied her to the bedroom while Princess began cooking dinner. I told Ruth what the attorney said as I pealed her panties off; that’s when I decided that I would have a snack before dinner. Sticking my tongue out and licking up her pussy slot she jumped and then spread her legs for better access too her juices.

I love providing Ruth with oral stimulation and she loves a person who is willing to suck her pussy for hours on end. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face closer to her pussy holding the nectar that I sought and wanted. I felt her legs start to tremble so I got ready to accept the juices that would be forth coming, she was moaning and telling me that she was Cumming and for me to suck harder, then she let loose and yelled; you son-of-bitch here it comes…., I thought she was going to smother me as she was pulling ever so hard on my head, maybe she thought she would be able to stick my head inside her if she pulled hard enough.

About that time Princess hollered that dinner was on the table. I rose up off my knees and held Ruth for a few minutes letting her settle down before we went to the dinning room. Upon entering the room Princess noticed that I was very erect and pre-cum was dripping from the head of my cock, so she bent over and licked the head of my cock getting the pre-cum with her tongue before taking it all in her mouth. After a couple of swipes with her tongue she got up and said “lets eat”, leaving me excited and need of release. Ruth was laughing and grabbed my cock and led me to the table. After dinner I noticed Princess was missing and before I could ask where she was I felt her mouth on my cock, she was under the table and going to finish what she had started.

A month or so later Ruth came home from work and when she saw Princess’ red and swollen eyes she ask me what had I done, Princess spoke up and said Mark hasn’t done anything, except get me pregnant, I’ve missed my last two periods. Ruth looked at me and we both looked at Princess. Ruth being the level headed one in our group said that she would take Princess to the doctor’s in the morning to confirm the pregnancy. There was no fucking or sucking that night, too much to think about.
The doctor that Ruth took Princess too also had his own lab so there would be no waiting for the test results. When they returned home they were hugging and smiling, but, when Ruth saw me standing there dumb founded she walked up and smacked my dick saying; “you are a bad boy”. She told me the results of the visit and it was confirmed that Princess was with child.

Princes and Ruth got undressed and came back in the den where I was sitting. Princess crawled up in my lap and placed her arms around my neck and was kissing my face, saying how happy she was that she did not have to leave and she would continue to fuck and suck me till it was time to bring our offspring into the world.

Ruth pulled Princess up and then pulled me out of my chair and drug us to the couch, where she pushed me down and had Princess sit on the side of me. She sat down and reached for my cock and told Princess to kiss the “bad boy”, laughing the whole time. Princess bent over and took the head of my cock in her mouth and began sucking, once she had gotten me rock hard, she looked at Ruth and Ruth climbed aboard and began fucking me. She looked me in the eyes and said; I’m jealous, now you have to get me pregnant too.

Princess was in her fourth month when Ruth announced that she had been to the doctor’s and she is also with child. I lowered my head in my hands and moaned out loud, the girls taking pity on me tried to console me the only way they knew how, fucking me.

We are one big happy family now that we have a boy and a girl running around the house. We don’t fuck as often as we did, we have to wait for the kids to take their nap or go to bed. Then it’s party time.

April
08-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the new chapter :)

frankjohnmoore
08-14-2011, 01:02 AM
very good thank you

watcher128
08-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Thank you. I like this story line.