PDA

View Full Version : (Polly Gatson) barmaid-11-15

indian05aviator
08-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Jenny Cooper wasn't planning on stopping for a drink after work but the dim, cool interior of the
BRANDYWINE looked so inviting, she was drawn in and found herself sitting on a bar stool before she
quite knew what was happening.
"Uh ... a glass of white wine please," Jenny said timidly as the good-looking bartender came over to her.
"I ... I don't want to stay too long. I've got to get ready for my wedding tomorrow." Dave's eyebrows
raised in surprise. For a girl getting married tomorrow, the pretty little redhead didn't look very happy.
She looked like she had a big problem on her mind.
"Getting married, hmmmm?" Dave asked, sliding the glass of wine in front of her. "Aren't you excited?
Most brides I've seen look happier than you look right now, Sweetie."
"Uh ... well ... I guess I'm a little nervous," Jenny admitted, raising her eyes and then looking quickly
away. "You know how it is. Last day jitters, I guess."
Dave poured another glass of wine before Jenny even asked. She certainly looked as if she had a
problem. He wondered if there was anything he could do to help. He wished that Brandy were here right
now but she was in the back room working on the books.
Suddenly Dave got an idea that almost made him laugh right out loud. It was so simple he was surprised
he hadn't thought of it immediately. What were most girls nervous about the day before their wedding?
Sex, of course. This pretty little redhead must be nervous about sex and that was one thing Brandy could
help with. She'd helped all the other customers who'd gotten the gold swizzle sticks. There was no
reason why she couldn't help this nervous young bride too.
"Hold on a second, honey ... I'll be right back," Dave said, heading for the back room to talk with
Brandy. It wasn't more than a minute before he was back with a smile on his face. "The owner's wife
would like to see you, honey," he said, grinning at Jenny. "She wants to give you a wedding present. It's
sort of a tradition around here. Brandy gives you a ticket for a free bottle of champagne when you andyour new husband come in."
"Oh ... that's nice," Jenny said, looking a little confused. She'd never heard of anything like this before,
but it certainly was a nice gesture.
"Around the bar and through that door," Dave instructed, keeping his grin well-hidden. He could hardly
wait to find out what Brandy was going to do. If anyone could find out what Jenny's problem was, it was
Brandy. She'd have the girl telling all her intimate secrets in a couple of seconds with her girl talk.
"I ... I really want to thank you for the champagne," Jenny said to the gorgeous woman sitting at the
desk. "I ... I'm not sure we'll be collecting it, though. I'm having doubts about getting married tomorrow."
Jenny stopped and a surprised expression crossed her pretty face. She hadn't intended on saying that at
all! Something about the pretty woman at the desk made her want to confess all her fears about
marriage. This was unusual to say the least for Jenny. She'd never confided in anyone before.
"Sounds like you have a problem," Brandy said, pulling up a chair for the pretty little redhead. "Why
don't you sit down and relax and tell me all about it. Don't you love the guy you're supposed to marry?"
"Oh! It's not that at all!" Jenny gasped quickly. "I love Bill but I just don't know about getting married.
There's so much about marriage I don't know. I guess I'm a little nervous about ... about ... about sex."
Jenny's voice lowered so much that the last word was almost a whisper. And her face colored painfully
as she confessed her fears. "I ... I wish I had someone to talk to about it but my mother's dead and I
don't have any close girlfriends. And I certainly can't talk to Bill!" Brandy gave the girl an encouraging
smile. If the extent of her problem was sex, it was quite simple to put her on the right track. She didn't
think that any girl in this day and age would be nervous about sex, but one look at Jenny's embarrassed
face made Brandy quite sure that Jenny was really a shy virgin.
"You don't have to be embarrassed around me," Brandy said, smiling encouragingly. "And you can think
of me as a close girlfriend, if you like. Now what is it about sex that frightens you?"
"Well ... I don't know what to do!" Jenny wailed, breaking down into sobs. "And what if I don't like it?
That would be awful!" "It certainly would!" Brandy smiled kindly. "But I really don't think that'll happen.
I'm sure you'll enjoy sex just as much as I do, once you get over being shy."
"But how do I get over being shy?" the trembling redhead asked. "I've always been shy. I was so shy in
school that I blushed every time I took a shower in front of the other girls!"
"I'll tell you what," Brandy smiled. "Here's another bottle of wine. Let's just sit here and drink wine and
have a nice little talk. You just get nice and comfortable and relaxed and then you can ask me all about
sex. How about that?"
Jenny let out her breath with a big long sigh. "Oooooh, that's wonderful, Brandy. Thanks so much. I
really don't want to be dumb about everything tomorrow but all those books I read about sex were
really confusing. The more I read the more confused I got. It'll be really great to talk to someone who
really knows about everything." Jenny took a large gulp of wine and her face turned a little pinker. She
hadn't eaten anything all day because she'd been so nervous and the wine was hitting her like a ton of
bricks.
"Uh ... did it hurt much?" Jenny faltered, taking another large gulp of wine. "I mean ... the first time ... is it
really painful?"
Brandy giggled. "It sure didn't hurt me very much," she confessed. "It just felt like pricking your finger orsomething like that. It hurts for just a minute and then you never think about it again. Then the only thing
you feel is a nice thick cock sliding up your pussy. Mmmmmmm! You're going to love it, Jenny. I'm
positive you will!" Brandy squirmed a little in her chair as she thought about a big, thick cock. All this
talk about sex was making her horny. She finished off her glass of wine quickly and poured another.
"Well, honey ... what else do you want to know?"
Jenny blushed beet red. She remembered all those books she'd read and she felt her own pussy start to
cream. The next question she was going to ask was making her horny. She took a deep breath to steady
her nerves and blurted it out.
"There's something I don't quite understand," she said, twisting her glass in her hands. "I read a book
about all the things a man and a woman do in bed. There was one part where the man put his tongue
right ... well ... he put his mouth on the woman's ... uh ..."
"Pussy!" Brandy giggled. "You're talking about pussylicking."
"Uh ... yes," Jenny sighed. "That's it, all right. Does that feel good?
I just can't imagine what it would feel like if Bill did that to me." "You're in for a real treat when your new
husband does that!" Brandy giggled. "It feels wonderful! It's the best feeling in the world besides fucking.
It'll drive you right out of your sweet mind!" Jenny blushed a little more and squirmed in her chair. Just
thinking about Bill putting his tongue in her pussy made little thrills sweep up and down the creamy walls
of her pussy. She was getting so excited she could hardly stand it. She wished that she could excuse
herself right now and go to the ladies room. Then she could take care of her horny pussy with her finger
like she did at night at home.
Brandy saw the excited expression on Jenny's face and noticed her squirming in her chair. She knew just
how Jenny was feeling. She was getting every bit as horny as Jenny. Both of them were getting super
turnedon, talking about sex.
"Maybe it won't be bad at all," Jenny giggled, taking another big drink. "The way I feel right now, I can
hardly wait until tomorrow night. If Bill were here right now, I'd ... well ... I certainly wouldn't wait!"
"I know just what you mean," Brandy giggled back. "I have a feeling that you're almost as horny as I am."
Jenny hesitated a moment before replying. She was a little embarrassed, but after all, it was just the two
of them and they were both women. She could admit her feelings to Brandy.
"I've been horny ever since I read that book last night," Jenny admitted. "I hope you're right about
everything, Brandy. At first I thought it was nasty, but now I think I'd like Bill to lick my ... my pussy like
it said in the book. I think I'm going to like it ..." Jenny's voice trailed off and the pretty young woman
blushed again. Brandy could see the indecision on her face. Jenny was eager to try some of the fun sexy
things she'd read about but she still wasn't positive that she'd like them. There was only one way to set
the girl's mind at rest and Brandy was going to do it. She could lick a pussy just as good as a man,
maybe better.
Brandy got up quickly, once she'd made up her mind what to do. She was going to lick and suck on
Jenny's sweet pussy and get her all relaxed about sex. Then she wouldn't be nervous about her wedding
night any longer.
She reached for Jenny's hand. "Come on over here where we can be comfortable," she said, pulling
Jenny to her feet. "I know something we can do to relax and get you ready for your wedding."Jenny could feel her face turning hot again. She hoped that Brandy wanted to do what she was thinking.
She followed Brandy to the couch willingly, even though she was still a little nervous.
Brandy unbuttoned her top and slipped out of her brief uniform skirt. Before Jenny could do more than
blink, the beautiful bar owner was completely nude.
"Come on, honey," Brandy said soothingly. "Let's just get out of these uncomfortable clothes so they
don't get all wrinkled. I think it's time for a sex lesson. I'll teach you all about licking pussies. You'd like it
if I stuck my hot tongue right up your pussy, wouldn't you?" Jenny gulped and spoke the truth in a
half-strangled voice. "Uh ... yes," she breathed. "Oh, Brandy! Is ... is that right? Do you think we should
do something like that?"
"I sure do," Brandy giggled. "Now tell me the truth, Jenny. If you were home right now, you'd play with
your pussy, wouldn't you?" "Mmmmmmm ... yes," Jenny admitted, not meeting Brandy's eyes. She still
felt a little strange about what she and Brandy were going to do. "I guess I would," she replied haltingly.
"I ... I'm sure I would!" "Well, this is exactly the same thing," Brandy replied soothingly. "There's only
one difference. This way we do it to each other. I don't see anything wrong with that, do you?"
"Uh ... well ... do you think it's fair to Bill?" Jenny asked. "I mean ... he expects me to be a virgin, and
everything."
Brandy let out a choked laugh. "You're still going to be a virgin," she countered. "You'll be a virgin with
one important difference. You're going to know a little something about sex. That ought to make Bill
very happy. He'll have even more fun than he's expecting." "Uh ... I guess you're right," Jenny admitted.
"I don"t want to be dumb about everything."
"Well then, what are we waiting for?"
Brandy reached over and unzipped Jenny's dress. She helped the flustered girl pull it over her head and
grinned as Jenny's face turned even more colorful.
"I don't know why you're blushing!" Brandy giggled. "You've got gorgeous titties. Your nipples are as
big as marbles and they look absolutely delicious!"
"Uh ... yours are beautiful too," Jenny sighed, staring at Brandy's firm nipples. "Are they as hard as they
look?"
"There's only one way to find out," Brandy teased. "Why don't you touch them and find out?"
Jenny hesitated for a second and then reached out tentatively. The tips of her fingers touched Brandy's
swelling titties. She gasped in delight. The mounds of Brandy's breasts were soft and satiny and they
seemed to radiate heat. She could see the quivering mounds ripple with excitement as her fingers
traveled over their soft, smooth surface. "Oh! This is FUN!" Jenny gasped, her face breaking into a
smile. "Touch mine too! I never let anyone touch my nipples before!" Brandy reached out eagerly and
touched the swelling slopes of Jenny's silky tits. She sighed deeply as the young redhead trembled
beneath her touch. Jenny was more than ready to experiment with sex. The young woman was hot and
eager and the thought that she would be giving Jenny her first sexual experience made Brandy even more
excited. Brandy started to grin as she noticed how Jenny was squirming. She held her breath for an
instant, wondering how bold she could be, and then she let her breath out in a shuddering sigh.
"OOOOOH, YES! LET ME SEE IF YOU'RE AS HOT AS I AM, JENNY. I WANT TO SEE
HOW WET YOUR PRETTY LITTLE VIRGIN PUSSY IS RIGHT NOW."Without waiting for the pretty redhead's consent, Brandy pushed open Jenny's thighs and then drew a
deep breath and held it. She stared and stared at Jenny's wet pink cunt.
After a long moment the sexy bar owner sighed lustily. "OOHHH!" she exclaimed. "Your pussy is just
steaming, honey. Your pussy's dripping out cream right now, just from looking at it. Take and look and
see for yourself."
Jenny looked down between her parted thighs. She could see her pussyjuice flowing out. It coated her
puffy red cuntlips and made her whole cuntal slit feel wet and slippery.
"YESSSSSSS," Jenny moaned. She whimpered with excitement. All hesitancy had left her the moment
Brandy stared at her dripping pussy. All of her earlier reluctance vanished with each new drop of honey
seeping from her twitching pussyhole. She wished that Brandy would hurry and do something. She didn't
really care what it was that Brandy did as long as the beautiful bar owner hurried and put out the fire that
was growing in her quivering pussy.
Brandy was in no hurry. She knew that she had the shy virgin hooked. Now she could take her time to
enjoy Jenny's reaction to what she was about to do. And Brandy was sure that Jenny would love
everything she did. Brandy was one sexy little lady and it was time she realized it. Jenny gave a low
moan as Brandy's hand came closer and closer. Her fingers were headed straight for her wet, excited
pussy and Jenny wasn't going to do a thing to stop her. She wasn't going to protest or complain in the
least. She was going to love it when Brandy's hand reached her pussy. She was going to love it and she
was going to enjoy every moment of this exciting new girllove.
Jenny gave a gasp of lust. She sucked in her breath and her heart pounded hollowly in her ears. Her
pussy quivered and throbbed. It spasmed as she imagined what Brandy might do when she reached the
hot pink slit of her pussy. All the sexy thoughts running through her mind were driving her crazy with hot
lust.
Then Brandy's fingers reached their sexy goal at last! They brushed through Jenny's damp pussycurls
eagerly. They weaved in and out of her cream-coated mound and circled around lazily. They slid up and
down her thighs and legs, teasing and tormenting her, making her gasp out for what she wanted.
"PLEEEEEASE, BRANDY! DO IT TO MEEEE!" the excited young virgin moaned.
"TOUCH MY PUSSY! PLEEEEEASE!"
Brandy gave a smile of triumph. Now she had Jenny right where she wanted her. The trembling redhead
was so excited she'd do anything and that had been Brandy's main objective. She was planning on
having some fun herself besides teaching Jenny all about sex.
"Tell me what you want, honey," Brandy whispered, her fingers moving with a mind of their own. "You
just tell me and I'll do it." Jenny was so excited she couldn't say anything. Brandy's searching fingers
were like tongues of fire. They circled around her throbbing clitty, closer and closer to her throbbing little
love button. Then the tip of one finger rolled quickly over the tip, pressing down on her pulsing little clit.
Jenny's cuntlips spasmed wildly. Hot, slippery honey poured from her throbbing pussymouth.
"AAAAAAAH!" she squealed. "OOOOOOOH, YES, BRANDY! THAT'S WONDERFUL!"
Jenny was beside herself with excitement. This was truly wonderful. Before, when she had played with
her pussy in her own bed, it had been lonely. Now she was sharing this wonderful experience with
Brandy. It was much more fun this way. And Brandy knew just how to touch her to make her feelWithout waiting for the pretty redhead's consent, Brandy pushed open Jenny's thighs and then drew a
deep breath and held it. She stared and stared at Jenny's wet pink cunt.
After a long moment the sexy bar owner sighed lustily. "OOHHH!" she exclaimed. "Your pussy is just
steaming, honey. Your pussy's dripping out cream right now, just from looking at it. Take and look and
see for yourself."
Jenny looked down between her parted thighs. She could see her pussyjuice flowing out. It coated her
puffy red cuntlips and made her whole cuntal slit feel wet and slippery.
"YESSSSSSS," Jenny moaned. She whimpered with excitement. All hesitancy had left her the moment
Brandy stared at her dripping pussy. All of her earlier reluctance vanished with each new drop of honey
seeping from her twitching pussyhole. She wished that Brandy would hurry and do something. She didn't
really care what it was that Brandy did as long as the beautiful bar owner hurried and put out the fire that
was growing in her quivering pussy.
Brandy was in no hurry. She knew that she had the shy virgin hooked. Now she could take her time to
enjoy Jenny's reaction to what she was about to do. And Brandy was sure that Jenny would love
everything she did. Brandy was one sexy little lady and it was time she realized it. Jenny gave a low
moan as Brandy's hand came closer and closer. Her fingers were headed straight for her wet, excited
pussy and Jenny wasn't going to do a thing to stop her. She wasn't going to protest or complain in the
least. She was going to love it when Brandy's hand reached her pussy. She was going to love it and she
was going to enjoy every moment of this exciting new girllove.
Jenny gave a gasp of lust. She sucked in her breath and her heart pounded hollowly in her ears. Her
pussy quivered and throbbed. It spasmed as she imagined what Brandy might do when she reached the
hot pink slit of her pussy. All the sexy thoughts running through her mind were driving her crazy with hot
lust.
Then Brandy's fingers reached their sexy goal at last! They brushed through Jenny's damp pussycurls
eagerly. They weaved in and out of her cream-coated mound and circled around lazily. They slid up and
down her thighs and legs, teasing and tormenting her, making her gasp out for what she wanted.
"PLEEEEEASE, BRANDY! DO IT TO MEEEE!" the excited young virgin moaned.
"TOUCH MY PUSSY! PLEEEEEASE!"
Brandy gave a smile of triumph. Now she had Jenny right where she wanted her. The trembling redhead
was so excited she'd do anything and that had been Brandy's main objective. She was planning on
having some fun herself besides teaching Jenny all about sex.
"Tell me what you want, honey," Brandy whispered, her fingers moving with a mind of their own. "You
just tell me and I'll do it." Jenny was so excited she couldn't say anything. Brandy's searching fingers
were like tongues of fire. They circled around her throbbing clitty, closer and closer to her throbbing little
love button. Then the tip of one finger rolled quickly over the tip, pressing down on her pulsing little clit.
Jenny's cuntlips spasmed wildly. Hot, slippery honey poured from her throbbing pussymouth.
"AAAAAAAH!" she squealed. "OOOOOOOH, YES, BRANDY! THAT'S WONDERFUL!"
Jenny was beside herself with excitement. This was truly wonderful. Before, when she had played with
her pussy in her own bed, it had been lonely. Now she was sharing this wonderful experience with
Brandy. It was much more fun this way. And Brandy knew just how to touch her to make her feelwonderful.
"It feels good, doesn't it?" Brandy asked. "My fingers know just what you like. You like the same things
I do. I'm playing with you just like I play with my own pussy."
"OOOOOH, YES!" Jenny moaned. Brandy did know exactly what to do. Jenny could feel the thrills
race through her body. Brandy was doing everything she loved. She was giving her even bigger thrills
than she could have given herself.
"And now comes the real fun," Brandy promised. "Now I'm going to show you what it feels like to have
your pussy licked. You just pretend I'm Bill and I'm licking and sucking your pussy. Come for me just
like you'll come for Bill tomorrow night!"
Jenny trembled all over. She felt like she didn't have any control of her emotions anymore. She could feel
her pussyjuices start to flow in rivers and she was so horny she didn't know if she could stand to wait
even another second.
"YES!" the trembling girl gulped. "YES, BRANDY! DO IT TO ME! LICK MY
PUSSY ALL OVER! I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!"Brandy
spread Jenny's legs wide open. She lifted her head and gave the trembling girl a sweet smile, and then
she slowly lowered her head between Jenny's silky thighs, nuzzling the silky hairs of her warm, quivering
cunt.
"AAAAAAAH!" Jenny let out a shuddering sigh. She could feel Brandy's hot breath on her cuntal lips
and it was driving her wild with lust. She hunched her hips forward, trying to bring her pussy in contact
with Brandy's hot lips. She simply couldn't wait any longer to try pussy-licking.
What Brandy had said about Bill made Jenny's mind run wild. The trembling young virgin tried to imagine
what Bill would think when he saw her pussy for the first time. He would run his eyes up and down her
hot pussyslit and see the thrusting little nub of her steaming clitoris. Then his tongue would lash out and
lick it.
"MMMMMMM!". Jenny shivered with lust. She lifted her hips and squirmed down with her asscheeks.
Then she spread her thighs as wide as they would go. She heard the slick sound of her pussymouth
sucking open, exposing her inner cunt fully. She'd never felt this passionate before. Now she couldn't
understand why she had been so worried about her wedding night. It was going to be marvelous if it was
anything like this!
"OOOOOOOH!" Jenny moaned. Suddenly she realized that this wasn't really fair to her new-found
friend. It would be a lot more fun for Brandy if she'd return the favor and lick the lovely bar-owner's
pussy, too. Was that the right thing to do? Jenny wasn't sure but she certainly wanted to do it. She had
to do it. She simply had to lap and suck on Brandy's cunt. She wanted to feel Brandy tremble and
shudder just like she was doing.
"I ... I WANT TO LICK YOU TOO!" Jenny blurted out, her face red with longing. "It'll be more fun
that way! Would you let me lick your pussy, Brandy?"
"Would I!" Brandy gave a little giggle. "You bet I would!" This was even more than Brandy had been
hoping for. She knew she'd have fun licking Jenny's hot pussy, but having hers licked in return was
super. Jenny was catching on to girl love just fine. She could see by the lusty look in Jenny's eyes, that
the lovely young virgin really wanted to lick her pussy.Brandy turned around quickly until she was in the perfect sixty-nine position. Her pussy was centered
right over Jenny's mouth and she heard the young girl's indrawn breath as she gazed upward at Brandy's
lush pink charms.
"OOOOOH, BEAUTIFUL!" Jenny sighed, looking up into Brandy's hot, exciting pussy. It was slick
and steamy with cream. It was wet and pink and lovely. She could smell the musky, sweet scent of her
pussy-juice and felt her mouth water with anticipation.
Now that Jenny had started, she wasn't going to be shy. Her fingers parted Brandy's silky pussyhair.
They held her cunt wide open and she sighed with passion again. Then she stuck out her tongue and
slurped all the way up Brandy's narrow pussyslit, from her pulsing cuntal mouth to her throbbing,
thrusting clit.
"OOOOOOOH!" Brandy gasped, a current of sexy electricity rushing through her hot body. "That's
wonderful, Darling! And I know you're going to love what I'm going to do to you!"
Brandy wrapped her arms around Jenny's hips and lowered her head. Her mouth opened wide. She
made her tongue long and flat and brushed the whole expanse of Jenny's pussytunnel, licking wetly. Her
tongue slurped and slapped against Jenny's quivering, pulsing flesh and she could sense a tingling starting
in Jenny's pussy. It wasn't going to take long at all to make Jenny cum. This eager little virgin was the
hottest pussy Brandy had ever licked!
"MMMMM!" Jenny tried to scream. "MMMMM!"
She made her tongue work even harder in Brandy's pussy. She had to return those lovely thrills. She
thrust her tongue stiffly into Brandy's pulsing cuntal mouth and fucked her with it, plunging it in and out
with lewd, slurping sounds.
Brandy's tongue found the bud of Jenny's clit and poked at it. Then it flattened and shook, just like a
vibrator on her sensitive nubbin of flesh. Jenny couldn't believe the electric thrills that shot through her
body. Brandy's tongue was better than a million vibrators. It was hot and wet and alive; it made the
thrills build up to a peak that she had never reached before.
"MMMMMM!" Jenny gave a half-smothered scream of delight. She ground her mouth into Brandy's
pussy and copied the bar owner's every motion. She did everything that Brandy was doing. Her tongue
kept perfect time with Brandy's, twirling faster and slower whenever Brandy's did. She followed
Brandy's lead and found that her own pussy was snapping and swimming in delight. Brandy was leading
her perfectly, leading her to the most wonderful orgasm of her life!
Jenny's mouth opened wide. Her nipples ground into Brandy's thighs and hardened into peaks of lust.
They seemed ready to poke holes in Brandy's soft flesh, they were so stiff and rubbery. She twisted
them into the soft skin of Brandy's tummy and felt the climax rip through her whole body.
"MMMMMMM!" she screamed, her sounds of passion muffled by Brandy's spasming pussyflesh.
"MMMMMMMNNNNN!"
Brandy wiggled her hips lustily. She ground her face into Jenny's pussy to feel her orgasm. And then the
thrills were too hot to be denied in her own body. Her spasming pussymouth squeezed tightly around
Jenny's hot tongue, drawing it right into her burning pussytunnel. Jenny gave another muffled squeal that
matched Brandy's. Brandy ground her face even harder into Jenny's pussy and lashed her tongue back
and forth across her trembling clitty. She sucked it with her soft lips and chewed it with her teeth sharply.
She flipped her tongue over its pulsing surface and felt her own pussy explode fiercely. They were bothJenny couldn't believe how wonderful she was feeling. She could hear the noise of their mutual sucking.
The slurping and smacking noises made her even more excited. She kept cumming and cumming, over
and over, right along with Brandy. She didn't think that she'd ever stop feeling the wonderful climaxes
shoot through her body. This was simply wonderful and now she could hardly wait for tomorrow night
when she'd find out even more about sex.

cumming together, just perfectly!

indian05aviator
08-12-2011, 11:52 PM
"It's kind of strange to celebrate the night before the wedding," Bill laughed, sliding onto a bar stool next
to Jenny. "I like it, though. You seem so nice and relaxed tonight, honey."
"Oh, I am," Jenny giggled, watching as Brandy opened their bottle of champagne. "And I've got an early
wedding present for you, dear. I'll give it to you just as soon as we finish our bottle of champagne."
Brandy had to turn her head away to stifle her laughter. Jenny really had changed from, the shy, quiet girl
who had come into the bar this afternoon. She had almost been shocked when Jenny suggested giving
Bill her unusual wedding present. Who ever heard of giving the groom-to-be a session with his bride's
girlfriend? It was the strangest present in the world but Brandy understood once Jenny explained herself.
She wanted to make sure that Bill had a good time the night before the wedding so he wouldn't be too
eager tomorrow night. If Bill was too eager they wouldn't take the time to play around. And once Jenny
had been introduced to playing around, she found she wanted more and more of it. There was a second
reason for Jenny's strange generosity toward her Groom. She wanted to watch! She'd made Brandy
promise to let her sneak into the back room and watch every move Bill made! "Well?" Bill asked,
raising his eyebrows at Jenny. "We've finished the champagne ... what's this prewedding present you
promised?" "Uh ... Brandy? Would you come over here a minute?" Jenny called out, giving a broad
smile as she noticed Bill's interest in the curvy bar-owner.
"Brandy's going to show you the surprise right now," Jenny continued, trying to keep a straight face.
"She's got it in the back room. Just follow her and get your present."
Bill gave a puzzled frown but he got up willingly. Jenny gave another low giggle as Brandy gave her hips
an exaggerated wiggle, leading Bill to the back room.
"I don't exactly understand this but I'm glad to see Jenny's having a good time tonight," Bill said as he
followed Brandy into the room. "She's been acting really uptight lately. I even wondered if she was
going to call the wedding off for some reason."
"She's definitely not going to call the wedding off," Brandy smiled. "Jenny's looking forward to marrying
you and she's especially looking forward to tomorrow night. Every girl looks forward to her wedding
night."
"Well ... Jenny's not exactly what you'd call passionate," Bill chuckled. "She acts scared to death of sex.
I'm sure all that will change though. I know she loves me."
"I think you'll find that Jenny's not nervous about sex anymore," Brandy laughed. "She's changed her
attitude quite a bit since this afternoon. Now close your eyes and hold out your hands and I'll give you
Jenny's wedding present."
Bill closed his eyes obediently. This was pretty strange, but he was willing to go along with it. Whatever
Jenny wanted was fine with him. He waited expectantly with his hands held out.
Brandy didn't waste any time. The moment Bill closed his eyes she shrugged out of her outfit and
motioned to Jenny who was waiting right outside the door. She made sure that Jenny was securely
hidden behind the big desk and then she walked over to Bill taking his hands and placing them firmly onher swelling nipples.
"Wh ... what?" Bill gasped, opening his eyes in shock. "BRANDY! You ...
You shouldn't be doing this!"
"It's Jenny's idea," Brandy announced grinning down at the flustered man. "She wanted to make sure you
had some good fun tonight." "Jenny asked you to do THIS?" Bill was incredulous. "I ... I don't believe it!"
"It's true," Brandy grinned. "That's Jenny's wedding present to you. I'm supposed to suck your cock for
you and you're supposed to lick my pussy. It was all Jenny's idea. She wants us to do it."
"Uh ... well ... great!" Bill agreed. Then he looked a little flustered. "Uh, I think there's something I should
tell you. I ... uh ... never licked a girl's pussy before. I saw it in a movie once, but I never really got to try
it."
Brandy gave Bill an encouraging smile. "That's no problem at all," she grinned. "I'll just have to teach you
how to do it. Then you'll really have something special to do with Jenny tomorrow night. She's going to
love it if you lick her pussy for her."
"Sounds great to me!" Bill grinned. "What do you want me to do first? I'd love to lick Jenny's pussy for
her and you can teach me exactly what to do."
"First you get out of those clothes," Brandy instructed. "Then I'll lick on your cock a little and you can do
what comes naturally. You're going to be a firstclass lover for Jenny by the time I get through with you."
Bill fumbled with his clothes he was in such a hurry to get out of them. This was just too good to be true.
He was bound and determined to turn into an expert lover if that was what Jenny wanted. He'd learn to
lick Brandy's pussy so good she'd climb the walls. He was going to try every trick he'd seen in the
movies and then some. This was a perfect opportunity to try out everything and see just what Jenny
would like. "You just sit back and relax," Brandy instructed, pushing Bill back on the couch. "I'll get you
nice and ready for some sexy fun." Bill was more than ready. His cock was hard and sticking straight out
jerking proudly. Maybe he'd misjudged Jenny after all. This certainly was a sexy present to give him the
night before their wedding. He'd always wanted a passionate, inventive woman and Jenny was proving
to be his dream girl.
Before Bill had time to think anymore, Brandy was kissing him deeply, driving her tongue between his
lips in a sharp fucking motion. Then she worked her way down to his chest, flicking her hot little
tonguetip all over his neck and chest. She was covering him with moist, licking kisses and Bill loved it.
By the time Brandy had reached his nipples, Bill was breathing hard. He'd never realized how sensitive
his nipples were until Brandy started sucking and nipping them with her teeth. He felt hot little flashes of
pleasure settle in his balls, making them swell and ripple with frustrated leasure. Brandy certainly knew
how to turn a guy on. She was a fucking expert!
Brandy's heated mouth traveled lower and lower. She licked gently at Bill's navel and worked her way
down to his throbbing nutsac. Bill didn't even notice that she had turned her body around while she
licked and, sucked him. He was still gasping and puffing from the effect of her lovely, hot tongue.
It took a long time for Brandy to reach her sexy goal. She grasped the root of his huge, jerking cock in
one hand and his balls in the other. Then her tongue flicked lightly around his purplish cockhead until he
groaned and gasped in delightful agony. She knew that she really had him horny now.
"Easy, honey," Brandy warned. She waited a moment until Bill had calmed down and then she continuedher exciting caresses. She felt his excitement build up again as she ran her tongue up the length of his
hard throbbing cockshaft. Then his hands reached out for her, smoothing across her thighs and stroking
the silky smoothness of her satiny skin. It felt wonderful! Jenny's husband-to-be was a fast learner.
"Come on, honey," Brandy urged. "Do anything that comes naturally. Just follow your instincts and you'll
be fantastic!"
Bill gave a groan of frustration. His hand slipped around her quivering asscheeks and brought her hot,
moist pussy directly up against his burning lips. He nuzzled tentatively. Haltingly, until he realized that he
loved the taste of her hot pussy. Pussylicking was great fun! "MMMMMM, GOOD!" he gasped, filling
his mouth with the sweet taste of her passion. "IT TASTES GREAT!"
Jenny peeked out from behind the desk and gave a smothered giggle. Thank goodness Bill was so
passionate, he didn't hear her. He certainly was learning exactly the right thing to do by following
Brandy's instructions. This was a fantastic wedding present!
Bill sucked and kissed eagerly for a long moment. Then he gave a loud groan. His long hot tongue came
out and probed greedily. He wanted more of her delicious cream. There was no more on the pink
surface of her pussy and he would just have to get in there with his tongue to get it. That thought didn't
bother Bill at all. He wanted to probe his tongue into Brandy's steaming depths.
Bill ran his protruding tongue up and down Brandy's trembling pussymound. The smooth pointed tip of
his tongue was right inside the hot, tender flesh of her pussylips. Bill seemed to find what he was looking
for and he entered her pussy swiftly, exploring slowly, deeper and deeper until he discovered the hard
little nub of her pulsing love button.
"OOOOOOH!" Brandy gasped. She hadn't expected Bill to bother with licking her clit. Most men who
licked pussies for the first time just shoved their tongues in her pussyhole like a cock. Bill had much more
imagination than that. He was a natural pussylicker and Jenny was a lucky woman!
"OOOOOOOOOOOH!" Brandy gasped again. She wiggled her hips and gave a moan of pure
enjoyment. It was difficult to concentrate on sucking Bill's cock when he was doing such marvelous
things with his tongue on her throbbing, pulsing clitoris. She groaned and moaned as he pushed the little
red button back and forth with his hot tongue. Bill was taking to pussylicking like a duck takes to water.
"MMMMMMMM!" the sexy bar-owner moaned greedily. Bill's tongue was scraping across her
throbbing love button in a very demanding way and the hot thrills built up in her soaked pussy. She knew
that she had better start concentrating on his cock before her passions got the best of her. She wanted to
reward him for licking her pussy so well and sucking his cock was one way to do it that she knew he'd
enjoy. Brandy kissed her way down Bfll's long hard prickshaft. Her lips opened to suck in his heavy,
trembling testicles. She rolled and tongued them eagerly, trying to match him thrill for lusty thrill. She was
going to suck Bill's cock just as well as he was licking her cunt. Bill let out a loud groan. He'd never felt
anything as wonderful as this. He wished that he'd licked pussy before but from the sounds, that Brandy
was making, he must be doing just fine for a beginner. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself.
Jenny was so excited she almost giggled out loud. She could see everything that Brandy was doing with
her hot tongue. Without even planning it out, Jenny was learning the right way to suck cocks. She could
hardly wait to put her new knowledge into effect tomorrow night. This surprise wedding present for Bill
was turning out to be a great success.
Bill let out a loud groan. He'd never felt anything like this before. Brandy's lips were hot on his quivering
testicles. He drove his tongue between her pussylips with new vigor, convinced that he was going to lick
her pussy perfectly. The more practice he got now, the better he was going to do tomorrow night withher exciting caresses. She felt his excitement build up again as she ran her tongue up the length of his
hard throbbing cockshaft. Then his hands reached out for her, smoothing across her thighs and stroking
the silky smoothness of her satiny skin. It felt wonderful! Jenny's husband-to-be was a fast learner.
"Come on, honey," Brandy urged. "Do anything that comes naturally. Just follow your instincts and you'll
be fantastic!"
Bill gave a groan of frustration. His hand slipped around her quivering asscheeks and brought her hot,
moist pussy directly up against his burning lips. He nuzzled tentatively. Haltingly, until he realized that he
loved the taste of her hot pussy. Pussylicking was great fun! "MMMMMM, GOOD!" he gasped, filling
his mouth with the sweet taste of her passion. "IT TASTES GREAT!"
Jenny peeked out from behind the desk and gave a smothered giggle. Thank goodness Bill was so
passionate, he didn't hear her. He certainly was learning exactly the right thing to do by following
Brandy's instructions. This was a fantastic wedding present!
Bill sucked and kissed eagerly for a long moment. Then he gave a loud groan. His long hot tongue came
out and probed greedily. He wanted more of her delicious cream. There was no more on the pink
surface of her pussy and he would just have to get in there with his tongue to get it. That thought didn't
bother Bill at all. He wanted to probe his tongue into Brandy's steaming depths.
Bill ran his protruding tongue up and down Brandy's trembling pussymound. The smooth pointed tip of
his tongue was right inside the hot, tender flesh of her pussylips. Bill seemed to find what he was looking
for and he entered her pussy swiftly, exploring slowly, deeper and deeper until he discovered the hard
little nub of her pulsing love button.
"OOOOOOH!" Brandy gasped. She hadn't expected Bill to bother with licking her clit. Most men who
licked pussies for the first time just shoved their tongues in her pussyhole like a cock. Bill had much more
imagination than that. He was a natural pussylicker and Jenny was a lucky woman!
"OOOOOOOOOOOH!" Brandy gasped again. She wiggled her hips and gave a moan of pure
enjoyment. It was difficult to concentrate on sucking Bill's cock when he was doing such marvelous
things with his tongue on her throbbing, pulsing clitoris. She groaned and moaned as he pushed the little
red button back and forth with his hot tongue. Bill was taking to pussylicking like a duck takes to water.
"MMMMMMMM!" the sexy bar-owner moaned greedily. Bill's tongue was scraping across her
throbbing love button in a very demanding way and the hot thrills built up in her soaked pussy. She knew
that she had better start concentrating on his cock before her passions got the best of her. She wanted to
reward him for licking her pussy so well and sucking his cock was one way to do it that she knew he'd
enjoy. Brandy kissed her way down Bfll's long hard prickshaft. Her lips opened to suck in his heavy,
trembling testicles. She rolled and tongued them eagerly, trying to match him thrill for lusty thrill. She was
going to suck Bill's cock just as well as he was licking her cunt. Bill let out a loud groan. He'd never felt
anything as wonderful as this. He wished that he'd licked pussy before but from the sounds, that Brandy
was making, he must be doing just fine for a beginner. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself.
Jenny was so excited she almost giggled out loud. She could see everything that Brandy was doing with
her hot tongue. Without even planning it out, Jenny was learning the right way to suck cocks. She could
hardly wait to put her new knowledge into effect tomorrow night. This surprise wedding present for Bill
was turning out to be a great success.
Bill let out a loud groan. He'd never felt anything like this before. Brandy's lips were hot on his quivering
testicles. He drove his tongue between her pussylips with new vigor, convinced that he was going to lick
her pussy perfectly. The more practice he got now, the better he was going to do tomorrow night withJenny.
Bill licked and sucked. His breath was hot against Brandy's flooding pussychannel. He drove his tongue
in and drank her creamy pussy-juice eagerly, slurping and smacking his lips. Her pussycream tasted so
good he didn't ever want to stop.
Brandy had trouble believing that Bill was a novice at pussy-licking. It was almost impossible to believe
that he'd never licked a woman's cunt before. He certainly didn't act like a beginner. He was making her
feel better than she'd felt in a long time. Jenny was one lucky woman! "OOOOOOOH!" Brandy
moaned loudly. She drove her lips and mouth down on Bill's huge prick, trying to swallow every inch of
his jerking prickflesh. She took it deeper and deeper into her throat, feeling it ripple and pulse inside her
mouth.
Another moment and Bill simply couldn't stand it any longer. The pressure and heat of Brandy's mouth
was just too much to take. He was almost ready to cum and he still wanted to fuck her. He drew his
cock back out of her mouth and chuckled at her groan of frustration. "How about a little fuck?" he
asked, his voice shaking with lust. "I could sure use a little fucking. That'll get me all ready for tomorrow
night."
Brandy glanced quickly at the desk and saw Jenny holding her thumb and finger together in the high sign.
If it was all right with Jenny it was certainly all right with her. A good fuck was just what she needed right
now.
Brandy gave a sexy little giggle and turned around quickly so that she was kneeling directly above Bill,
positioned so that her moist, sucking pussyhole was suspended right above the long pole of his cock. If
she was going to fuck Jenny's husband-to-be she might just as well give the sexy little redhead some new
ideas and positions.
"You really want it, don't you?" she crooned. "Do you think you're ready for my red-hot pussy? I
wouldn't want to fuck you unless you're ready."
Bill groaned. He grabbed Brandy's shimmering asscheeks, squeezing them in his hands. "COME ON!"
he begged. "YOU BET I WANT IT! I WANT IT RIGHT NOW! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR PUSSY
SQUEEZING MY HARD COCK!" Brandy giggled again. She just loved to tease when a man was as
horny as Bill. She brought her pussy down just far enough so that the tight ring of her cunt kissed at the
very tip of his cock. She knew it would drive Bill crazy with passion.
"AAAGGGHHH!" Bill groaned deliriously as he felt the tight muscles of Brandy's pussy gripping his
cock. He couldn't stand waiting another moment. He had to bury his hard aching cock in her silky hot
cunt. "COME ON!" Bill gasped. He was so horny he felt like he might explode any second. This was
the most frustrating moment of his life. Brandy could feel Bill's extreme frustration. It matched her own.
Bill's cock was jerking wildly and she slid down farther and farther, pressing her pussy right down on his
rigid prick.
"AAAAAH!" she gasped. "OH, YES! I LOVE IT!"
Bill grabbed Brandy's firm buttcheeks fiercely. He lunged upward with force, impaling her hot cunt on his
jerking shaft. He felt her tight pussymuscles grip him with firm little fingers, holding him tightly in her
steaming depths.
"AWWWWWWWWW!" Bill yelped. His cock felt like it was buried in a hot volcano. His long stiff
cock bucked and jerked inside her clutching pussychute. She was the tightest, juiciest fuck he'd ever
had. Jenny began to squirm under the desk. She'd never seen such a sexy sight before. The youngbride-to-be wasn't at all jealous. She was enjoying herself immensely, finding out what kind of a fuck her
new husband would be. This was utterly fantastic and she never would have thought of it if she hadn't
met Brandy. Brandy had opened her mind to all sorts of exciting things.
"OOOOOOOH, YES!" Brandy moaned, swiveling her hips from side to side. She just hoped that
Jenny was taking notes. Half of this was for the new bride's benefit but the other half was for her own.
Brandy loved the feeling of Bill's huge cock inside her.
Bill's cock filled her completely. She was stuffed with cock and she relished in the feeling. She'd never
been quite this stuffed before. Perhaps it was the excitement of fucking with a new man with his
bride-to-be watching, but whatever it was, Brandy loved it. It was wonderful and that was all that
mattered.
Bill let out a groan of pleasure. Brandy's pussy was slick and unbelievably hot. She trembled above him
and then slammed down on his hard cock, her pussy clutching and pulling him even deeper into the
burning depths of her twisting, hotly writhing cuntal chute. She moved with an even rhythm, bringing him
closer and closer to the edge of orgasm and then holding him there for long, agonizing moments, right at
the brink of ejaculation.
Brandy slammed up and down, burying him so deeply that he nudged the soft, spongy warmth of her
womb with every lunge. Her smooth, silky asscheeks slapped against his testicles, making his whole
body jerk with seething lust.
Bill reached out with his fingers, solidly grabbing her quivering breasts. He squeezed and twisted as he
felt his cock buck and lurch inside her. He saw her face contort with a spasm of pleasure and her eyes
went wild, mirroring the intense contraction of pleasure that took over her body and drove her up and
down with a wild fury. There was no mistaking what Brandy's frenzied motions meant. She was going to
cum around his stiffly jerking cock.
"I ... I ... I'm CUMMING!" she screeched, throwing her head back in a contortion of pleasure.
"OOOOOOOH, YES! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL FUCKER!" Bill couldn't stand a second more. He
was at the point of no return. He thrust upward with brutal force, slamming into her with increasing
speed. He lunged forcefully and heard her moaning and gasping as she crashed her way into a huge
climax.
"YESSSSSSSS!" Brandy screamed. She could feel the flood of creamy pussyjuice gush from her hot
cunt and bathe his prick in scalding wetness. She was cumming and it was glorious.
"I WANT IT NOW!" Brandy howled, writhing faster and faster on Bill's massive prick. "GIVE IT TO
ME, LOVER! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM IN MY PUSSY!"
Brandy seemed to have one climax after another, merging into one massive thrill of incredible pleasure
and delight. She moaned and screamed incoherently as Bill lunged away at her hot, pulsing, cunt. She
felt his cock grow and stretch until he filled her quivering pussy-channel to the bursting point.
"HERE IT IS, BABY!" Bill shouted. He felt his hard, bursting cock jerk uncontrollably and then he was
exploding. Burst after burst of hot, burning cum soaked her pussy. He felt like he was never going to
stop shooting into her hot pussy and making her scream over and over again with pleasure.
It seemed like hours but finally they lay exhausted. Brandy's pussy gave one last tired spasm, draining the
last drop of cum from Bill's tired prick. Then she rolled off his body and giggled in delight. "Well! That
was fantastic!" Brandy breathed, running her hands through her tangled hair. "What did you think of your
pre-wedding present, Bill?"bride-to-be wasn't at all jealous. She was enjoying herself immensely, finding out what kind of a fuck her
new husband would be. This was utterly fantastic and she never would have thought of it if she hadn't
met Brandy. Brandy had opened her mind to all sorts of exciting things.
"OOOOOOOH, YES!" Brandy moaned, swiveling her hips from side to side. She just hoped that
Jenny was taking notes. Half of this was for the new bride's benefit but the other half was for her own.
Brandy loved the feeling of Bill's huge cock inside her.
Bill's cock filled her completely. She was stuffed with cock and she relished in the feeling. She'd never
been quite this stuffed before. Perhaps it was the excitement of fucking with a new man with his
bride-to-be watching, but whatever it was, Brandy loved it. It was wonderful and that was all that
mattered.
Bill let out a groan of pleasure. Brandy's pussy was slick and unbelievably hot. She trembled above him
and then slammed down on his hard cock, her pussy clutching and pulling him even deeper into the
burning depths of her twisting, hotly writhing cuntal chute. She moved with an even rhythm, bringing him
closer and closer to the edge of orgasm and then holding him there for long, agonizing moments, right at
the brink of ejaculation.
Brandy slammed up and down, burying him so deeply that he nudged the soft, spongy warmth of her
womb with every lunge. Her smooth, silky asscheeks slapped against his testicles, making his whole
body jerk with seething lust.
Bill reached out with his fingers, solidly grabbing her quivering breasts. He squeezed and twisted as he
felt his cock buck and lurch inside her. He saw her face contort with a spasm of pleasure and her eyes
went wild, mirroring the intense contraction of pleasure that took over her body and drove her up and
down with a wild fury. There was no mistaking what Brandy's frenzied motions meant. She was going to
cum around his stiffly jerking cock.
"I ... I ... I'm CUMMING!" she screeched, throwing her head back in a contortion of pleasure.
"OOOOOOOH, YES! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL FUCKER!" Bill couldn't stand a second more. He
was at the point of no return. He thrust upward with brutal force, slamming into her with increasing
speed. He lunged forcefully and heard her moaning and gasping as she crashed her way into a huge
climax.
"YESSSSSSSS!" Brandy screamed. She could feel the flood of creamy pussyjuice gush from her hot
cunt and bathe his prick in scalding wetness. She was cumming and it was glorious.
"I WANT IT NOW!" Brandy howled, writhing faster and faster on Bill's massive prick. "GIVE IT TO
ME, LOVER! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM IN MY PUSSY!"
Brandy seemed to have one climax after another, merging into one massive thrill of incredible pleasure
and delight. She moaned and screamed incoherently as Bill lunged away at her hot, pulsing, cunt. She
felt his cock grow and stretch until he filled her quivering pussy-channel to the bursting point.
"HERE IT IS, BABY!" Bill shouted. He felt his hard, bursting cock jerk uncontrollably and then he was
exploding. Burst after burst of hot, burning cum soaked her pussy. He felt like he was never going to
stop shooting into her hot pussy and making her scream over and over again with pleasure.
It seemed like hours but finally they lay exhausted. Brandy's pussy gave one last tired spasm, draining the
last drop of cum from Bill's tired prick. Then she rolled off his body and giggled in delight. "Well! That
was fantastic!" Brandy breathed, running her hands through her tangled hair. "What did you think of your
pre-wedding present, Bill?""I thought it was great!" Bill agreed whole-heartedly. "But I still can't believe that Jenny set this up. It
doesn't sound like her at all."
Bill gave a startled gasp as Jenny stood up from behind the desk. "It was all my idea and I'm glad I did
it!" she giggled. "Now I know that you're a fantastic lover, honey. That was the most fun I've ever had!"
Bill's mouth dropped open in surprise and then he started to laugh. "Maybe that was the most fun you've
had yet ... but you're going to be revising your opinion come tomorrow night," he predicted. "You amaze
me, honey. You're going to be the best bride a man ever had!" Brandy grinned as the two left hand in
hand. This idea of Jenny's had been great fun, but she still had a long night ahead of her. And no one
knew who'd get the next gold swizzle stick ...
Chapter 9
Sidney Green wasn't really planning on stopping in the BRANDY-WINE for a drink after work, but
he'd had such a hard day that he didn't feel like going straight home. Sidney was the senior partner in
Green, Blaum, Kettle & Fish, the law firm only three doors from the bar. Actually it wasn't Sidney's
work that had gotten him down today. It was the conversation he'd overheard among his junior
partners. "Old Sid's really a stick in the mud," Keith Blaum had said, not knowing that Sidney was just
outside his door. "I think the old man's over the hill. He chewed me out this morning for winking at his
secretary."
"Yeah ... well maybe he was just jealous," Don Kettle chuckled. "I'm sure Sid hasn't had a piece of ass
for the last ten years." "Maybe twenty and then it was probably in the missionary position," Duane Fish
added. "What Sid knows about sex you could probably put in a thimble."
Sidney had turned right around and gone back to his office with a red face. So that was what the young
lawyers thought of him! He had a good notion to fire them all and run the firm by himself!
"Scotch on the rocks, Dave," Sid said, sliding onto a bar stool. "I had a hell of a rough day."
After ordering his fourth Scotch, Dave knew that Sid was indeed depressed. The usually jovial lawyer
had a glum expression on his face. Dave liked Sid and he wished there were something he could do to
cheer him up. When the Champion twins got the gold swizzle sticks, Sid looked longingly after them and
Dave made up his mind. Sid was going to be the next customer to get one of the lucky sticks. He
deserved it. Sid had been a good regular customer and he sure needed something to make him feel
better.
Dave couldn't help but grin as he handed Sid his next drink, complete with gold stick. That brought a
smile to Sid's glum face! "Well, looks like you're lucky tonight, Sid," Dave laughed. "Just tell me what
you want and Brandy'll do it. She'll be free in about fifteen minutes."
Sid began to smile as he stared at Brandy's lush figure and then he leaned close to the young bartender.
"How about if I set it up for tomorrow night?" he asked. "I just figured out a way to solve all my
problems at the office and have a good time too."
As Sidney explained the problem to Dave, the handsome young bartender chuckled appreciatively. "I'm
positive Brandy'll do it," he said. "We'll set up a table in the back with a long tablecloth. Then you come
in here with your staff and Brandy'll be all ready for you."

indian05aviator
08-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Brandy couldn't help but giggle as she spread the tablecloth over the table in the back. This was really a
kick. She as going to get under the table at five o'clock and wait until Sid came in with his staff. Thenshe was going to suck his cock right in the middle of a business meeting!
"Hi Sid!" Brandy heard Dave tip her off. She quickly scurried under the table and took her place at one
side, where Sid was going to sit. She could hardly wait to see the expression on Sid's partners' faces
when he raised the tablecloth and showed them what was happening. She bet that the young lawyers
would have more respect for Sid after that! "I'll take this chair," Sid said, sitting down quickly. "Keith,
you sit right over there with Don and Duane on either side of you. I want to go over the Adolph Crysler
case."
Keith snapped open his briefcase and pulled out the file on the Crysler case. He hoped this wouldn't
take long. He had a hot date at seven, but he couldn't expect Sid to appreciate that. Sid probably didn't
even know what a hot date was.
"Read the first brief, Keith, and we'll discuss it," Sid ordered, sliding forward a little on his chair. He
could hardly keep from gasping as he felt Brandy's limber fingers on his zipper. He just hoped that he'd
be able to hold off and enjoy this for a long time. He'd been thinking about it all day.
Brandy opened Sid's pants and she grinned as his long, thick cock poked out. She could tell that Sid
was more than ready for this little adventure. She was ready too. The young lawyers sitting right next to
her would be shocked speechless if they knew what was going on under the table.
Brandy let her fingers trail up the jerking shaft of Sid's hard cock.
She heard Keith Blaum droning away in a bored voice, reading the brief. So he thought Sid was too
old! He'd find out just how wrong he was tonight!
Brandy stretched her mouth open and sighed, letting her warm breath puff out over the head of Sid's
throbbing prick. She could feel his muscles tense and she knew that he was eagerly anticipating her
warm wet mouth. Sid was going to be out of his mind with lust by the time she finished with him. She
was going to give him the cocksuck of his dreams.
"Hold it a minute, Keith," Sid remarked. "Go over that second point again, will you? I think there's some
debate about that." Brandy almost giggled right out loud as she flicked the tip of her hot little tongue right
over the slick head of Sid's cock. She heard his sharp indrawn breath and flapped her tongue over his
swollen cockhead again. This was going to be fun.
Sid's face began to turn red as he felt Brandy's breath against the swollen head of his prick. He could
hardly wait! He just hoped that he'd be able to control himself long enough to get through this brief.
Brandy's tongue was lapping now and it was all he could do not to holler right out loud.
"AAAAAAAH!" Sid let a gasp of pleasure escape his lips. He just couldn't help it. Her tongue was as
hot as a fire!
"What's that, Sid?" Keith asked, stopping. "Is there something wrong with the brief?"
"Uh ... no!" Sid said quickly. "I just thought of another point to add later. Go on, Keith."
Brandy smiled mischievously. She had almost made Sid give himself away. She'd better be a little
careful. She wanted Sid's surprise to last a little longer than that.
Sid held his breath as Brandy's lips opened again and she fucked the warm, slick cave of her mouth
down over his throbbing cockhead. He shifted a little in his chair and thrust his hips forward, toward her
face. Her lips were burning. He just couldn't believe the silky hotness of the inside of her mouth. He felt
swallowed by her blazing mouth, a mouth that was so hot it almost matched the fire in his balls. Withoutmaking a sound, Sid reached under the table and found the back of Brandy's head. He tangled his
fingers in her long blonde hair and held her there, her mouth full of his lusty jerking prick. And all the
while he pretended to listen to the boring, stuffy brief of the Crysler case.
Brandy began to suck in earnest when she felt Sid's hands on the back of her head. He really loved the
way she was tonguing and sucking his big prick. His cock was throbbing mightily, leaking drops of
delicious juice from his winking glanshole. Sid was really a sexy man and Brandy was surprised she'd
never noticed it before. After she finished sucking his cock she was going to increase his time to another
twenty minutes and take him in the back room with her. Sid's cock was turning her on and she was sure
he'd agree to fuck her as part of his prize. "Damned!" Sid gasped, as Brandy wrapped her tongue
around the sensitive underside of his cock and tickled up and down his bursting prickshaft. His cock
lurched wildly in her hot mouth. It was impossible to keep quiet when it felt this wonderful!
"What was that, Sid?" Don asked, frowning a little as he glanced at Sid's red face.
"Uh ... er ... I just think that last part was, very well written!" Sid gasped. "Go on, Keith. You've done a
splendid job on this brief!" Sid clamped his mouth shut as Brandy's lips sucked and squeezed, holding
him firmly and then drawing back to let his hard cock pop out of her mouth with a moist plop. Luckily,
Keith's voice drowned out any sound of her licking and smacking. She could feel Sid start to tremble as
her tongue slid around and around the knobby head of his cock and she sucked it deeply into her throat.
Brandy's lips clamped down tightly. Her head bobbed back and forth like an oil rig, jerking faster and
faster. She could feel his firm, swelling balls smack against her face as she fucked her lips down again
and again on his stiffly jerking prick.
Sid let out a groan of pleasure. He couldn't help it. There was no way he could not respond to Brandy's
frenzied mouthfucking. "Er . . just a touch of indigestion," Sid said quickly, motioning for Keith to read
on. "Must have been something eating me ... I mean ... must have been something I ate!"
Brandy almost laughed out loud under the table. She was really shaking Sid up. She gave a little soft
moan of pleasure and sucked on his swollen prickshaft until it bumped up against the back of her throat.
It was so hard and stiff that it almost gagged her. Then her horny throat relaxed and accepted the long,
slick pole of his cock eagerly. She sucked it in deeply until it was buried snugly in her tight, juicy throat.
Brandy felt Sid's cock throb wildly and she sucked even harder. It seemed to swell up even larger and
bump firmly against the back of her throat. That was exactly what Brandy wanted and she swallowed
eagerly. She wanted to feel Sid's cock explode in her throat and fill her hungry tummy with blasting cum.
She wanted to suck him dry and then reveal to the three crass young lawyers what a real man their boss
was. "AWWWWWW!" Sid gasped, feeling his prick throb urgently. He knew that he couldn't hold out
much longer. He just couldn't believe how hot and hungry Brandy's blazing mouth was. She acted like
she couldn't get enough of his turgid prick. She was starving for meat and he had just the kind she loved.
"Er ... it certainly is hot in here!" Sid gasped, wiping his face with his handkerchief. "It's hotter than
mouth! Uh ... I mean ... it's hotter than hell!"
By now the three young lawyers were gazing at their boss curiously. Sid was certainly acting strange. His
face was as red as a tomato and his eyes were glittering wildly.
"Uh ... continue, Keith!" Sid commanded quickly. He didn't know how much more he could say without
yelling again. Brandy's mouth was begging for cum and he was going to give it to her. He was going to
give it to her . He was going to fill her right up with searing cockjuice!
Brandy couldn't believe the way Sid's cock was growing and jerking. It was stretching half-way downher throat and she sucked and licked in delight. She could hardly wait for it to shoot. She loved the little
drops of juice that had slipped from his fluttering glanshole. Sid's prickjuice was the tastiest she'd ever
had!
Sid gave another thrust forward and planted his swollen, aching cockhead right up against the back of
Brandy's squeezing throat. The head of his prick was so big that it filled her whole throat and Brandy's
eyes filled up with tears. She didn't stop though. Sid's cock tasted so good she wanted him to drive it all
the way down her throat so it would explode right in her hungry, greedy tummy. "MMMMMMMM!"
Brandy groaned, not able to control her moan of pleasure as Sid's huge cock throbbed and the first
spurt of blazing cum splashed against the back of her throat.
Then she gave another little squeal as another jet joined the first until Sid's cock was exploding again and
again, a rapid fire stream of rich, thick prick cum rushing down her open, begging throat.
"AWWWWWWWW!" Sid groaned, not even trying to cover this excited cry. He didn't care if the boys
found out about Brandy now. He was cuming in her gobbling little throat and nothing else mattered.
"MMMMMMMM!" Brandy's wail of pleausre was a little louder this time. His hot cum soothed her
sucking throat. It slid right down into her tummy and warmed her whole body. Every time she swallowed
another jet of cockjuice, her pussy sent out a little thrill and she moaned again. Knowing that the three
young lawyers at the table didn't know what was going on made Brandy feel incredibly horny.
"OOOHHH! THAT WAS GOOD, BABY!" Sid gasped, grinning at his Junior partners and lifting the
tablecloth. As the last spurt of cream slid down Brandy's trembling throat she heard the startled gasps of
Sid's three junior partners.
"Ooooooo, darling! Thank you for letting me do that!" Brandy sighed, sliding out from under the table
and licking her lips greedily. "I'm sorry I made so much noise but you tasted soooo good! I want to do it
under your desk again, just like I did last week. And then maybe in the car too ... would you let me,
Sid? Pleeeeeease?"
Sid winked at Brandy and grinned at his three coworkers. All three young lawyers were staring at him in
astonishment.
"We'll see," Sid said to Brandy, giving her another wink. "But really, baby ... I'm an old man. Are you
sure you wouldn't rather take on these three young lawyers here?"
"Never!" Brandy said quickly, giving the three astonished young lawyers a contemptuous glance.
"They're too young, darling. I prefer a man with a little experience and you're the best I ever had. Why
don't you come in the back room with me for a couple of minutes? I know something else I'd really like
to do."
Sid started to grin as he read the eager expression on Brandy's face. She really was turned on by him.
She wasn't just playing a part any longer. His hard cock had really ignited a fire in the lush blonde's
pussy.
"You three go over that brief and then you can go on home," Sid instructed, giving his three Junior
partners a grin. "I might be tied up for quite a while."
As Sid followed Brandy's lush figure toward the back room, he heard Keith Blaum cough. "We sure had
him wrong!" Keith gasped. "I never thought Sid had it in him! That blonde is prime stuff!" "Yeah!" Don
and Duane chorused. "I think Sid had us all fooled. Maybe we ought to ask him how he does it in the
morning. Looks like we could take a few lessons from our boss!"

indian05aviator
08-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Dave had just finished sweeping out the bar the next afternoon when he heard a knock on the door. It
was twenty past twelve and the BRANDYWINE didn't open until one. Perhaps Brandy had forgotten
her key. The minute he opened the door he knew that he was in for trouble. His mother was standing
there with his kid brother in tow.
"Oh, David! I'm so glad I caught you. Eddie and I are in town for the afternoon and we haven't seen you
in so long."
"Uh ... well ... come on in, Mom," Dave invited, recovering quickly.
"Hi kid! How ya doing?"
"Just fine, Dave," Eddie mumbled, stepping into the bar. "Mom has to do some shopping so she brought
me along."
Dave gave his younger brother a big wink. He knew how Eddie hated to be dragged along to town to
carry his mother's packages. "This seems to be a nice place, David, but I hope you're not planning on
being a bartender for long," Mrs. Billings said, frowning slightly. "Your father and I had higher hopes for
you."
"It's just a part time job to get me through school, Mom," Dave said quickly. "Uh ... would you care for
a coke or a glass of wine?" "Oh, no!" Mrs. Billings replied. "I just have so much shopping to do this
afternoon and Eddie's not really very much help. He's been grumbling all morning about missing some
baseball game. I declare! I could do better by myself!"
"Tell you what, Mom ..." Dave said, noticing his younger brother's pained expression. "Why don't you
leave Eddie with me? He can stock some of the shelves in the basement. We were going to hire a boy
for that anyway and I'm sure Eddie could use a little bit of spending money."
"Oh, Mom! Can I?" Eddie asked eagerly. He loved his older brother, Dave. He didn't really like the idea
of stocking shelves but it was sure better than tagging along with his mother all afternoon. "Well ... that
might be a good idea," Mrs. Billings considered. "He's underage, though. Don't let him near the bar while
you're serving liquor."
"Of course not!" Dave replied quickly, winking at his eager kid brother. "I'll keep my eye on him all the
time. You just do your shopping and pick him up in a couple of hours."
Eddie sighed gratefully when his mother left. "Gee! Thanks Dave!" he breathed. "You don't know what
it's like at home with you gone. Mom treats me like a fucking baby!"
Dave grinned. Eddie was growing up fast and it couldn't be much fun for the kid at home. Mom and Dad
were pretty stuffy and he remembered how he'd felt under their thumbs all the time.
"I was serious about stocking the shelves in the basement, kid," Dave said. "Brandy ... er ... Mrs.
Jenkins, was going to pay some kid two bucks an hour for doing it. You want to work?"
"Sure!" Eddie smiled eagerly. "I'll do anything you say, Dave. You saved me from Mom for the
afternoon. Boy! She sure is straight!" After Dave showed Eddie what to do in the basement, he shook
his head. He'd asked Eddie if he had a girlfriend and Eddie had acted awfully embarrassed. The boy
told him that his parents wouldn't let him date yet or have the car. Poor Eddie! The kid was never going
to have any fun living at home!Just then Brandy walked in and Dave began to grin. If he really wanted to do something for his kid
brother, he ought to turn Eddie on to Brandy. The way the kid was repressed at home, Eddie probably
wouldn't know what a girl even looked like until he was twenty. Dave bet that his younger brother hadn't
even seen a girl's tits and he was already a junior in high school.
Dave started to chuckle as he reached under the bar and pulled out a gold swizzle stick. This would be
really great for Eddie if Brandy would cooperate. He fixed up a plain coke and stuck the lucky gold
stick in. Then he hollered at Brandy who was lighting the candles on the tables.
"Hey, Brandy! I've got my kid brother stocking the shelves in the basement and he's been working pretty
hard. Do you think we ought to take a coke down to him?"
"Sure," Brandy called back. "I'll take it. Just a second until I light this last candle."
Brandy picked up the coke Dave had poured and then she looked at Dave in astonishment. "A gold
stick?" she gasped. "Dave! You'd better put this one back and give me another one. I can't give a gold
stick to a kid!"
Dave continued to grin. "Luck of the draw, Brandy," he chuckled. "Besides, my kid brother needs it
worse than any guy that comes in here. I bet he's never been with a girl before. My parents are so strict
they'd have heart attacks if they ever caught him even peeking at a girl's tits!"
Brandy stared down at the coke with the gold stick. Poor kid! She knew what it was like to grow up
with strict parents. Still ... she couldn't very well fuck with a kid!
"Hey ... don't look so shocked," Dave chuckled. "Eddie's sixteen and he looks a lot older. It might be
fun, Brandy. Just think, you'd be his first woman. I bet the kid would like to learn everything and you're
just the sexy woman to teach him. Take him on back in the office and teach him how to lick your pussy.
Eddie'd never forget that!" The more Brandy thought about it, the more she wanted to go ahead. The
thought of turning a boy on for the first time was kind of exciting and from what Dave said, Eddie would
be a willing pupil. She might be doing Dave's kid brother a favor if she taught him how to fuck. "Well ..."
Brandy began to smile as she thought about all she could teach the kid. "I might just do it! The regular
crowd doesn't get here for an hour and we're all set up."
"Go on, Brandy ... it'll be fun!" Dave encouraged her. "Eddie's probably been jerking off at night,
thinking about something like this. You're just what the kid needs to get a good start in life." "I'll do it"
Brandy decided, giving Dave an excited smile. "You just let me handle everything. This is your kid
brother's lucky day!" Eddie was working hard in the basement when he heard a woman's voice calling
his name. He came to the stairwell and looked up at the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen.
"Time for a break, Eddie!" Brandy called out. "Bring up a case of Passport Scotch and relax a minute."
Eddie picked up the case she wanted and started up the stairs. This beautiful woman must be Mrs.
Jenkins, Dave's boss. She was standing right at the head of the stairs with the coke in her hand and
Eddie glanced up and almost dropped the scotch in shock. Mrs. Jenkins didn't have a thing on under the
skimpy cocktail waitress outfit she wore. He could see right up her skirt and he could see the golden hair
of her beaver! Eddie's cock bulged out in the front of his pants and he started panting as he climbed the
stairs. It wasn't from the exertion at all. He was so horny he was sure his prick was going to explode
before he reached the top!
"My goodness you're breathing hard, Eddie," Brandy gave a teasing laugh. "I guess that case of scotch is
heavy. It shouldn't be a problem for you, though. You certainly have a beautiful set of muscles." Eddie
couldn't help it. He blushed bright red. Mrs. Jenkins was staring at his body and she had a sort of sexyJust then Brandy walked in and Dave began to grin. If he really wanted to do something for his kid
brother, he ought to turn Eddie on to Brandy. The way the kid was repressed at home, Eddie probably
wouldn't know what a girl even looked like until he was twenty. Dave bet that his younger brother hadn't
even seen a girl's tits and he was already a junior in high school.
Dave started to chuckle as he reached under the bar and pulled out a gold swizzle stick. This would be
really great for Eddie if Brandy would cooperate. He fixed up a plain coke and stuck the lucky gold
stick in. Then he hollered at Brandy who was lighting the candles on the tables.
"Hey, Brandy! I've got my kid brother stocking the shelves in the basement and he's been working pretty
hard. Do you think we ought to take a coke down to him?"
"Sure," Brandy called back. "I'll take it. Just a second until I light this last candle."
Brandy picked up the coke Dave had poured and then she looked at Dave in astonishment. "A gold
stick?" she gasped. "Dave! You'd better put this one back and give me another one. I can't give a gold
stick to a kid!"
Dave continued to grin. "Luck of the draw, Brandy," he chuckled. "Besides, my kid brother needs it
worse than any guy that comes in here. I bet he's never been with a girl before. My parents are so strict
they'd have heart attacks if they ever caught him even peeking at a girl's tits!"
Brandy stared down at the coke with the gold stick. Poor kid! She knew what it was like to grow up
with strict parents. Still ... she couldn't very well fuck with a kid!
"Hey ... don't look so shocked," Dave chuckled. "Eddie's sixteen and he looks a lot older. It might be
fun, Brandy. Just think, you'd be his first woman. I bet the kid would like to learn everything and you're
just the sexy woman to teach him. Take him on back in the office and teach him how to lick your pussy.
Eddie'd never forget that!" The more Brandy thought about it, the more she wanted to go ahead. The
thought of turning a boy on for the first time was kind of exciting and from what Dave said, Eddie would
be a willing pupil. She might be doing Dave's kid brother a favor if she taught him how to fuck. "Well ..."
Brandy began to smile as she thought about all she could teach the kid. "I might just do it! The regular
crowd doesn't get here for an hour and we're all set up."
"Go on, Brandy ... it'll be fun!" Dave encouraged her. "Eddie's probably been jerking off at night,
thinking about something like this. You're just what the kid needs to get a good start in life." "I'll do it"
Brandy decided, giving Dave an excited smile. "You just let me handle everything. This is your kid
brother's lucky day!" Eddie was working hard in the basement when he heard a woman's voice calling
his name. He came to the stairwell and looked up at the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen.
"Time for a break, Eddie!" Brandy called out. "Bring up a case of Passport Scotch and relax a minute."
Eddie picked up the case she wanted and started up the stairs. This beautiful woman must be Mrs.
Jenkins, Dave's boss. She was standing right at the head of the stairs with the coke in her hand and
Eddie glanced up and almost dropped the scotch in shock. Mrs. Jenkins didn't have a thing on under the
skimpy cocktail waitress outfit she wore. He could see right up her skirt and he could see the golden hair
of her beaver! Eddie's cock bulged out in the front of his pants and he started panting as he climbed the
stairs. It wasn't from the exertion at all. He was so horny he was sure his prick was going to explode
before he reached the top!
"My goodness you're breathing hard, Eddie," Brandy gave a teasing laugh. "I guess that case of scotch is
heavy. It shouldn't be a problem for you, though. You certainly have a beautiful set of muscles." Eddie
couldn't help it. He blushed bright red. Mrs. Jenkins was staring at his body and she had a sort of sexyexpression on her face. If one of the girls at school had said something like that, Eddie would have been
sure she was making a pass but you couldn't tell about older women. Mrs. Jenkins was probably just
being nice and friendly. "Gee ... thanks, Mrs. Jenkins," Eddie mumbled, setting the case on the bar and
taking the coke she was holding out to him.
"Oh, don't be so formal, Eddie," Brandy smiled. "You can call me Brandy. Dave's told me all about you
and I feel like I know you already."
Eddie took a big drink of the coke and coughed nervously. The way she was looking at him made him
awfully uncomfortable. "Uh ... sure, Mrs. Jenkins ... I mean Brandy," he mumbled. Even though he tried
not to stare at her, his eyes were drawn to the full, glimmering mounds of her tits. If she moved just a
little he bet they'd pop right out of the top she was wearing!
"Goodness, Eddie," Brandy giggled. "What are you staring at? Don't I look all right?"
"Oh, you look beautiful!" Eddie gasped, the coke glass almost slipping right out of his sweating hands.
He just couldn't believe how beautiful Dave's boss was. Dave sure was lucky, working in a place like
this! "Hey, kid!" Dave hollered from behind the bar. "Bring that coke glass over here, will you? I want
to check something!"
Brandy grinned as Eddie carried the glass over to his older brother. Dave had been right. Eddie was
more than ready to fuck. She could see the hard bulge in Eddie's pants which he was trying to hide.
Eddie was horny and she could hardly wait for Dave to tell him what the gold swizzle stick meant.
"Wow!" Dave grinned, picking up the gold stick and examining it. "You know what this means, kid?
We're having a little contest here in the bar and any guy that gets a gold stick wins. You just won twenty
minutes in the back room with Brandy!"
Dave laughed at the expression on Eddie's face. The kid looked like he was going to faint dead away.
"In ... in the back room?" Eddie croaked. "T-twenty minutes? Twenty minutes of what?"
"Twenty minutes of anything you want," Dave grinned at the startled boy. "Twenty minutes of fucking or
cocksucking or pussylicking or whatever. How does that sound?"
Eddie opened his mouth but nothing came out for a minute. Then he shook his head sadly. "She ... she
wouldn't want me," Eddie croaked. "Maybe you'd better give this stick to somebody else, Dave.
Brandy's beautiful! She wouldn't want to bother with me."
"Wrong!" Brandy came up behind the nervous boy and slipped her arm through his. "I knew you had the
stick all along. You really turn me on, Eddie. Of course maybe you don't find me as pretty as those cute
little high school girls ..."
"Are you kidding?" Eddie squeaked. His voice didn't seem to be working right and he blushed again.
"Mrs. Jenkins! I mean, Brandy! You're the most beautiful woman I'v ever seen! You're even sexier than
Farrah Fawcett Majors!"
"Well, let's go then," Brandy giggled. "Come on, Eddie. You've been staring at my tits and I'd like you to
stare at them without all these clothes in the way."
"Uh ... uh ... all right!" Eddie grinned. "Jesus, Mrs... . er ...
Brandy! I never thought I'd win something like this!"
Brandy couldn't help but feel a current of excitement as she closed the office door and pushed Eddiedown on the couch. He looked like he might faint and she didn't want that. The poor boy was shocked
right out of his head but his cock wasn't shocked. It was throbbing and pulsing in the front of his pants.
Brandy winked at the embarrassed but eager boy and pulled down the top of her outfit slowly. It caught
on her full, throbbing nipples and hovered there a moment. She laughed seductively and whisked it down
to her waist.
Eddie's eyes were as round as saucers. Her tits were thrusting right out at him, pulsing and trembling.
They were as big as two melons glistening under the light. Her nipples looked like cherries, plump and
hard, winking at him from the tops of her creamy white titties. "OOOOOH!" Eddie sighed. His cock
was practically bursting with excitement. He licked his lips unconsciously. Her tits were beautiful. He
couldn't seem to stop staring even though he knew it was impolite. "Would you like to touch them,
Eddie? They want to be squeezed. See how they're poking right out at you. My tits are waiting for you
to squeeze and touch them."
Eddie gulped noisily and then he grinned. He reached out eagerly and grasped her quivering titties. They
were hot and smooth in his hands. They felt bouncy and alive and his cock lurched excitedly. He
squeezed joyfully and sighed. This had to be heaven!
"They're sticking right out there, aren't they?" he gasped. "Do you like it when I do that?"
"Oh, yes, Eddie!" Brandy sighed, shivering in lust. There was something so exciting about his
inexperienced touches. It was much more exciting than it usually was.
Eddie closed his fingers around Brandy's stiff nipples and felt them harden in his fingers. They felt
rubbery and very, very hard. They got darker and redder and he held his breath in excitement. "Just a
minute, Eddie, and let me take off the rest of these clothes." Brandy's voice was shaking. Eddie's
inexperience excited her tremendously. She could feel the boy's eyes on her ass. She took off the outfit
quickly and turned around to face him.
"Gee!" Eddie gasped, his red face breaking out in a big grin. "Gee, Brandy!" He'd never thought a live
woman could be this beautiful. Pictures were one thing but Brandy was warm and alive. His cock gave
a painful lurch and he groaned anxiously. Her triangle of pussyfluff was silky golden. Drops of creamy
moisture clung to the glistening pink lips that were peeking shyly out between her shining blonde hair.
Eddie was almost overcome by the sexy sight.
"Just do what I tell you, Eddie, and I'll give you a nice treat," Brandy giggled. "If you learn fast, I'll suck
on that nice long cock of yours."
Eddie's face paled. "You ... you ... you'd really do THAT?" he croaked. His voice broke and his face
turned even redder. He'd never thought that a beautiful woman like Brandy would want to do THAT!
"First take off your clothes," Brandy giggled. "I want to see that nice hard cock of yours. Don't be shy
now. Just take off everything." Eddie's mouth hung open. He shut it with a snap. He tried to be
nonchalant as he struggled out of his clothes, but his flaming face gave him away. He undressed with his
back toward her and he didn't turn around until she took ahold of his shoulder and pulled him toward
her. Brandy grinned. Eddie's cock was big, a lot bigger than she had expected. Dave had been right
about his young brother. Eddie's cock was slim and powerful and the head was rosy red and trembling.
As she stared, a little drop of cum poked out and quivered at the tip. "Mmmmmm, what a gorgeous
cock, Eddie!" she said softly. "Just wait until the girls discover your nice cock. They won't be able to
leave you alone."
Eddie blushed furiously. He had spent hours wondering what a girl would say when she saw his cock.
This was even better than he had hoped. If Brandy thought he had a nice cock, the girls at school wouldcertainly like it.
"How would you like to play with my pussy, Eddie?" Brandy asked, grinning at the flustered boy. "If I
stretch out here on the couch, you can play with it all you want."
Eddie gulped and nodded. He didn't trust his voice. Brandy seemed to know exactly what was on his
mind.
"Uh ... you'll have to tell me if I'm doing it right," Eddie gasped.
"I-I never did anything like this before."
"Just lie down right beside me and I'll show you what to do," Brandy advised. This was going to be fun.
She could show Eddie her favorite things and he'd do them. And then she could give him a real treat.
This afternoon was turning out to be much more fun than she'd ever imagined. "Here, Eddie," Brandy
sighed. "Give me your hand and I'll show you just how to make a woman feel good. Take a real good
look. See this little button here? That's my clit. Just play with it and see what happens." Eddie put out his
hand and Brandy guided it over the fluffy bush of her pussy. It felt hot and silky and Eddie's hand
trembled. He was so excited his cock jerked. His finger slid between her soft, slippery pussylips and
touched the button she'd called her clitty. Without even thinking, he slid his fingertip back and forth and
Brandy sighed deeply.
"Wonderful!" she gasped. "That's it, Eddie. That's just perfect!" Eddie ran his fingertip around and
around the little red bud, pressing gently. He teased it back and forth and watched her open her thighs
until her whole pussy was spread out, hot and inviting, right in front of him. His fingers were getting wet
and slippery with her pussycream and he saw how it gushed out of her dark red cunthole every time he
moved his finger.
Brandy gave another groan and grabbed Eddie's hand, guiding it lower until his finger was right at the
mouth of her throbbing pussyhole. "PUSH IT IN!" she gasped. "FUCK IT IN AND OUT, JUST
LIKE YOU'D FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK."
Eddie pushed in and out, just like Brandy had said. He could feel the slick muscles inside, tugging at his
finger and he groaned as he thought of how it would feel to have his cock in there. She was creaming so
much that the slippery juice ran right down her thighs. Eddie watched it glistening as it coated his
plunging finger. He could smell it and it was hot and sweet. Then he remembered what Dave had said
about pussylicking. He sure would like to stick his tongue right in there and taste it!
"I bet you'd like to stick your tongue in my pussy," Brandy giggled, her voice breaking into a laugh when
Eddie blushed furiously. She'd guessed what was on Eddie's mind and she knew she was right. "GO
AHEAD, EDDIE. I'D JUST LOVE IT IF YOU LICKED MY HOT CUNT." Eddie gave a gasp and
leaned down. He wasn't going to wait around in case Brandy changed her mind. He wanted to stick his
tongue in her pussy. If it tasted as good as it smelled, it would be heaven! Brandy sighed sexily as she
felt Eddie's breath on her thighs. He was panting and snorting through his nose he was so excited. She
reached down and parted her puffy crimson pussylips and let him stare at her creamy hot pussy.
"Gee!" Eddie gasped and swallowed noisily. Then he stuck out his tongue and licked at the puffy
smoothness of her petal-soft cuntal tissues.
"THAT'S IT, EDDIE! PUT YOUR TONGUE RIGHT WHERE YOUR FINGER WAS!" Brandy
couldn't control her shaking voice any longer. This was the most exciting thing she'd ever done. Eddie
was so eager, it made her wild with lust.Brandy pulled her puffy pussylips open wider and shuddered as Eddie's tongue began licking up and
down the creamy slit of her pussy. He was groaning and she knew he was just as excited as she was. As
his long tongue smoothed over the folds of her creamy cunt, Brandy trembled with delight.
"MMMMMM!" Eddie groaned, licking eagerly. It seemed like he just couldn't get enough of her pussy.
It was so sweet and wild that his cock was almost bursting. He hoped he wouldn't blow it before she
gave him that treat she had promised. Just thinking about her sucking his cock, made Eddie's prick jerk
wildly.
Eddie sucked and licked at Brandy's little clit until it was standing straight up and swollen to twice its
normal size. From the moans and sighs Brandy was giving, he knew he was doing it just right. Then he
remembered the loud sighs she'd given when he'd plunged his finger right into her hot, tight pussyhole.
She might like it if he did the same thing with his tongue.
Eddie almost asked if he could do that and then he grinned. He might just as well go ahead and do it
without asking. Brandy seemed to be enjoying everything he was doing so far and it seemed like a good
idea. Eddie licked her clitty a little more first. Then he ran his tongue all the way down her steamy
pussyslit until he came to the tight spasming hole of her cunt. He rimmed it eagerly with his tongue.
"AAAAAH!" Brandy moaned. She tossed her head back and forth and pressed the back of his head
down with her fingers. He must be doing it right or she wouldn't act so excited.
Eddie stuck out his tongue. He made it long and stiff, like a horny cock and touched the center of her
pussyhole with it.
Brandy jumped as if she'd been shot. Eddie was catching on fast. She grabbed the back of his head with
her fingers and moaned loudly. Eddie was going to be a fantastic lover!
Eddie shoved his tongue forward. It shot right up the narrow channel of her pussyhole and slithered deep
into the hot depths of her pussy. He shoved it hard, until it was buried right in the sweet, creamy hole of
her cunt.
"AAAAAAH!" Brandy squealed. "THAT'S IT, EDDIE! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE!"
He felt Brandy's hand pushing him deeper and deeper in her steamy pussyhole. Her hot cream tasted
delicious as he probed his tongue in and out. He wrapped his tongue up like a shovel and lapped up her
hot cream. Her pussy was creaming so much he felt like he was drowning in her delicious juices. He
didn't care, though. It would be a wonderful way to die, all covered with her steamy, tasty cream.
Suddenly Brandy's whole body tensed. Her heels dug into the couch and she pushed her pussy up
sharply. It seemed like she couldn't get enough of his plunging, twirling tongue.
"OOOOOH, EDDIE!" she squealed. "YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! I CAN FEEL
IT! MY PUSSY'S GOING TO CUM RIGHT AROUND YOUR WONDERFUL TONGUE!"Eddie
held his breath. He wasn't sure what was going to happen but he was ready for it. Now he was going to
find out what that meant. He was going to find out what it was like when a woman's horny pussy came.
The strong muscles on the sides of Brandy's pussychannel gripped his tongue. They spasmed wildly,
sucking him deeper and deeper. His tongue was buried in her incredibly hot pussy all the way to its roots
and still her pussy was sucking. His tongue felt like it was being pulled into a hot, steamy vacuum.
"AAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAH!" Brandy wailed. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter
and the muscles twisted his tongue and tugged at it wildly. Eddie could feel the steamy juice gush out of
her pussy and he swallowed eagerly. It felt like her pussy was on fire.Brandy gave another shrill squeal and her whole pussytunnel fluttered wildly. Then he was drowning in
her hot juices, floating away on a sea of delicious hot pussy cream. Her pussy felt like it was turning
inside out and Eddie kept right on plunging. He wasn't going to stop until he'd licked up every drop of
tasty cuntjuice from Brandy's sweetly quivering pussy.
"OOOOOOH, YES!" Brandy groaned, pushing Eddie's head up at last. "You do that so well! I just
can't believe it! You're going to make the high school girls very happy if you keep on licking pussies that
good!" Eddie grinned. He felt about seven feet tall. He'd made a beautiful woman like Brandy cum the
first time he'd ever tried it. He bet that none of the other boys at school knew how to do something like
that! Brandy felt Eddie's hard cock poking out at her tummy and she giggled sexily. "My Goodness,
Eddie!" she laughed. "You made me feel so good, I forgot all about what I promised you. You did such
a good job licking my pussy that I want to suck your cock. Would you like that?" "Gee, yes!" Eddie
gulped, hardly believing his ears. His face lit up like Brandy had just handed him a million dollars. He'd
thought she'd forgotten all about that.
Brandy giggled again at the boy's obvious excitement. She pushed him over on his back so that his hard,
jerking prick stuck right up in the air. "Just relax, Eddie," she said, smiling at him. "Now you get to rest
for awhile and I'll do all the work."
Eddie gave a little gasp and his eyes opened wide as Brandy's luscious red lips came close to his
throbbing cock. He still couldn't believe that she was actually going to suck on his prick for him. It
seemed almost like she was rewarding him but he didn't know what for. He certainly wasn't going to
ask. He didn't want her to change her mind. Eddie could hardly wait to see what it would be like when
her moist hot red lips reached his horny prick.
Brandy gave a little giggle. She could see how excited Eddie was getting as her lips came closer and
closer to his throbbing cock. His prick was twitching and swelling up so big that it looked like it was
going to pop before she ever got there. Eddie's face was red and he was holding his breath. As Brandy
touched the surface of his quivering balls with her tongue she heard the breath whoosh out of his lungs in
a rush.
"Gee!" Eddie gasped. His balls crinkled and tightened involuntarily. It felt like little wet tongues of flame
were licking at his nearly-bursting nutsacs. He had the wild urge to whoop and shout like crazy but he
tried to be quiet. He sure didn't want to scare her off now! Eddie's body jerked as Brandy's tongue
moved around the base of his cock. She licked wetly through the sparse black hair at the root of his
prick and began to circle the hard, throbbing stalk.
"AWWWWWW!" Eddie groaned. That felt terrific! It was better than anything he'd ever felt before. He
didn't know how much longer he could keep his nearlybursting prick from shooting. Brandy's tongue
was making him so horny he almost died.
Eddie let out another loud groan and shuddered all over. He was trying to hold out for a long time before
he gave in and shot but it was almost impossible. Brandy's tongue felt so good licking over the bloated
sensitive head of his cock. Already his prick was jerking dangerously. He took a deep gasping breath
and tried to think of something else that wasn't sexy. Maybe if he concentrated on something like English
class, he could hold out longer.
Brandy's hot wet mouth fucked down over the head of his throbbing cock. She swirled around the
bloated red tip and sucked his whole prick right into the blazing cavern of her mouth.
"AWWWWWWW!" Eddie groaned. He had to think about English class. He was dangerously close to
shooting now. The horny young boy tried his best to think of the parts of speech. There was the verb, anBrandy gave another shrill squeal and her whole pussytunnel fluttered wildly. Then he was drowning in
her hot juices, floating away on a sea of delicious hot pussy cream. Her pussy felt like it was turning
inside out and Eddie kept right on plunging. He wasn't going to stop until he'd licked up every drop of
tasty cuntjuice from Brandy's sweetly quivering pussy.
"OOOOOOH, YES!" Brandy groaned, pushing Eddie's head up at last. "You do that so well! I just
can't believe it! You're going to make the high school girls very happy if you keep on licking pussies that
good!" Eddie grinned. He felt about seven feet tall. He'd made a beautiful woman like Brandy cum the
first time he'd ever tried it. He bet that none of the other boys at school knew how to do something like
that! Brandy felt Eddie's hard cock poking out at her tummy and she giggled sexily. "My Goodness,
Eddie!" she laughed. "You made me feel so good, I forgot all about what I promised you. You did such
a good job licking my pussy that I want to suck your cock. Would you like that?" "Gee, yes!" Eddie
gulped, hardly believing his ears. His face lit up like Brandy had just handed him a million dollars. He'd
thought she'd forgotten all about that.
Brandy giggled again at the boy's obvious excitement. She pushed him over on his back so that his hard,
jerking prick stuck right up in the air. "Just relax, Eddie," she said, smiling at him. "Now you get to rest
for awhile and I'll do all the work."
Eddie gave a little gasp and his eyes opened wide as Brandy's luscious red lips came close to his
throbbing cock. He still couldn't believe that she was actually going to suck on his prick for him. It
seemed almost like she was rewarding him but he didn't know what for. He certainly wasn't going to
ask. He didn't want her to change her mind. Eddie could hardly wait to see what it would be like when
her moist hot red lips reached his horny prick.
Brandy gave a little giggle. She could see how excited Eddie was getting as her lips came closer and
closer to his throbbing cock. His prick was twitching and swelling up so big that it looked like it was
going to pop before she ever got there. Eddie's face was red and he was holding his breath. As Brandy
touched the surface of his quivering balls with her tongue she heard the breath whoosh out of his lungs in
a rush.
"Gee!" Eddie gasped. His balls crinkled and tightened involuntarily. It felt like little wet tongues of flame
were licking at his nearly-bursting nutsacs. He had the wild urge to whoop and shout like crazy but he
tried to be quiet. He sure didn't want to scare her off now! Eddie's body jerked as Brandy's tongue
moved around the base of his cock. She licked wetly through the sparse black hair at the root of his
prick and began to circle the hard, throbbing stalk.
"AWWWWWW!" Eddie groaned. That felt terrific! It was better than anything he'd ever felt before. He
didn't know how much longer he could keep his nearlybursting prick from shooting. Brandy's tongue
was making him so horny he almost died.
Eddie let out another loud groan and shuddered all over. He was trying to hold out for a long time before
he gave in and shot but it was almost impossible. Brandy's tongue felt so good licking over the bloated
sensitive head of his cock. Already his prick was jerking dangerously. He took a deep gasping breath
and tried to think of something else that wasn't sexy. Maybe if he concentrated on something like English
class, he could hold out longer.
Brandy's hot wet mouth fucked down over the head of his throbbing cock. She swirled around the
bloated red tip and sucked his whole prick right into the blazing cavern of her mouth.
"AWWWWWWW!" Eddie groaned. He had to think about English class. He was dangerously close to
shooting now. The horny young boy tried his best to think of the parts of speech. There was the verb, anaction word. His cock was doing plenty of action right now. It was jerking and throbbing like crazy.
Steady streams of cockcream swelled up out of the slit in the head of his cock and ran right down
Brandy's sucking throat.
"UHHHHH!" Eddie moaned. He just had to think about the other parts of speech. The verb was just
too sexy. He'd think about a noun. A noun was a name, place or thing. A pussy was a name and it was a
place too ... a place to shove his horny, aching prick. Thinking about a noun didn't do any good either.
Nouns were just too sexy. They were every bit as sexy as verbs. He had to try another one. There was
always an adjective. An adjective described a noun. Mouth was a noun and he sure could describe
Brandy's mouth. It was hot, tight, blazing and wet. It sucked and enclosed his prick in a blazing silky
wetness. The hell with the parts of speech. He'd never realized that English was such a sexy subject
before.
Brandy's head started bobbing up and down and Eddie let out another loud groan. She sucked in deeply
and his prick felt like it was fucking into a hot, wet furnace. Eddie's legs started to tremble wildly and he
snorted through his nose. He could feel the hot cum boil up in the balls and ready itself for flying out of
the slit in his puffy cockhead.
"NOOOOOOO!" Eddie moaned. He couldn't stand it a minute longer. Thinking about English class
didn't help a bit. He couldn't keep his mind away from the delicious feelings that shot through his swollen
cock.
"Stop!" Eddie howled in a hoarse voice. "It's almost there! I'm almost shooting! You'd better stop right
now!"
Brandy pulled back and giggled. "You did just fine, Eddie," she laughed. "You held out much longer than
I expected. I think we should reward that nice prick of yours for holding out so long, don't you?" "Uh ...
sure," Eddie gulped. He didn't know what Brandy had in mind for a reward but he was willing to accept
anything. He just wished that she'd suck his cock again as soon as he calmed down a little. That had
been the most fun he'd ever had in his life!
"Take a drink of your coke and relax a minute, Eddie," Brandy advised. "Then, when I think you're
ready, I'll tell you what kind of reward I'm going to give you."
Brandy watched while the red-faced boy drank his coke. She figured that he was a little calmer now.
His cock wasn't jerking quite as hard now but it was still nice and hard.
"All right, Eddie," Brandy giggled. "I think you're really going to like your reward. You don't have to try
to hold back this time. When you feel like cumming, just let all your hot cum fly out and spurt right down
my throat. Does that sound like a good reward to you? Would you like me to swallow your load of hot
cum?"
"Gee! You bet I would!" Eddie gasped. "I'd love it! But, Brandy ... are you sure you want to do that?"
"Want to?" Brandy giggled. "Of course I want to. I'd love it as much as you would. Your cum tastes
really good and I want a whole tummy full." Eddie couldn't believe his good luck. She really wanted to
swallow his cum. He didn't know why she wanted to do it, but that didn't matter. Her mouth was
coming down on his throbbing prick again. Then he was enveloped in the blazing wetness of her hot,
sucking lips. Eddie gave a hoarse holler and shivered wildly. He didn't have to hold off this time. She
said to shoot right in her mouth and that was exactly what he was going to do. He really hadn't thought
that she'd like the taste of cum but she said she did. She sure wouldn't do something like this if she didn't
like it.Brandy's hot tongue wrapped around his cock. Her mouth was like a milking machine, sucking the cum
right out of his prick. It was so hot and wonderful that he started panting. Brandy's mouth fucked up and
down, faster and faster, and Eddie was almost out of his mind with lust. He was right at the edge of
cuming. Just another suck or two and he'd be gushing right down her slippery hot throat.
Eddie's balls tightened into orbs of lusty agony. They wrinkled up and throbbed mightily. He fucked up
with his hips and felt his cock shoot all the way into Brandy's blazing throat. Her throat was squeezing his
cock tightly. It was slippery and hot and the cum rose in his prick like the sun coming up in the East.
"AWWWWWW, GEE!" Eddie hollered. "IT'S GONNA CUM, BRANDY! MY PRICK'S GONNA
SHOOT RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Brandy sucked even harder. Her teeth closed gently
around his throbbing prick and she ran her lips up and down his trembling hard shaft. Her tongue swirled
madly and she felt his cock throb wildly. Then he was swelling up and the mushroom-shaped head of his
cock bumped up against the very back of her throat.
"AAAWWWWWW!" Eddie bawled. "IT'S CUMMING! IT'S CUMMING RIGHT NOW!
AAAWWWWWWWWWWW!"
Brandy felt his cock explode. Hot rivers of cum shot down her sucking throat and slid right down to her
tummy. His prick hosed steadily. There was so much cum in his balls she thought she'd never be able to
swallow it all. It gushed out so fast she just opened her throat and let it fly right down.
Eddie's eyes were squeezed tightly shut. He had sort of expected Brandy to pull back at the last minute
or at least choke on his heavy load of cum. She wasn't doing either of those things though. Brandy was
sucking and swallowing every bit of his hot, creamy cum. She was slurping and sucking and she sounded
like she really did love it.
"OOOOOOH, GEE!" Eddie gasped, his cock throbbing one last time feebly. Brandy had sucked every
last bit of cum from his trembling balls. She had sucked him dry and Eddie felt like the lustiest, luckiest
guy in the world.
Brandy sat up and giggled. She licked the cum off her lips and made a little moaning sound in her throat.
"Mmmmm! That was wonderful, Eddie!" she sighed. Thank you! I just loved it!"
Eddie gave her a weak smile. She was thanking him! He was the one who ought to be thanking her!
"I ... I never knew that would be so much fun!" Eddie stammered, hardly daring to meet Brandy's eyes.
"I never even knew people did things like that. Uh, Brandy ... do you think the girls at high school would
... well, you know what I mean."
"I'm sure they would if you taught them how," Brandy smiled. "Remember how you licked my pussy,
Eddie? Just lick some girl's pussy like that and then teach her how to suck your cock. I'm sure a
handsome guy like you can find plenty of girls to have fun with."
"Gee!" Eddie sighed, his face turning red again. She said he was handsome! Maybe he was, at that.
There was Bitsy Summers who'd been waiting for him after class. He bet that he could talk Bitsy into
playing around a little, now that he was experienced.
Brandy could see the confidence growing on Eddie's face. He didn't look nearly as embarrassed now.
Dave had been right about his kid brother. All Eddie had needed was someone to show him the right
way to do things. Of course she hadn't actually shown him how to fuck. Maybe she should give him
another lesson after he worked stocking the shelves for awhile.The more Brandy thought about it, the more the idea appealed to her.
She gave Eddie a quick smile and stood up.
"You'd better get dressed, Eddie," she smiled. "Just listen to those customers out there. I'll have to wait
on tables for another hour. Then I'll be ready for another break. Why don't you put up all the beer cases
and then come upstairs again? I know just what I want to do on my break!"
"Uh ... what's that?" Eddie asked, hardly daring to hope. His cock was hoping, though. Even though he'd
just shot his load of cum it was hardening again.
"I'd like to teach you how to fuck my pussy," Brandy giggled. "Would you like that?"
"Gee! You bet!" Eddie grinned, hurrying into his clothes. "I'll put up the beer cases, just like you said
Brandy. And then ... gosh! This has got to be the best day of my whole life!"
Chapter 11
Buddy knew that he was two days early but he couldn't wait to see Brandy any longer. The things that
Jack had told him and watching Jack and Suzie had driven him almost mad with lust. Things were going
to change between Brandy and him in a hurry. Brandy was a sexy woman and he was going to try out all
those fun things Jack had talked about. Brandy might not be willing at first, but he'd figure out some
way of talking her into it. Buddy was determined that he'd been missing out on a lot of fun in life.
There was no answer at the apartment and Buddy figured that Brandy was probably at the bar. The
airport wasn't far from downtown and he took a taxi. He'd surprise her by coming home early. Buddy
was positive that Brandy would be overjoyed to see him.
As the cab pulled up in front of the BRANDYWINE, Buddy noticed all the cars in the parking lot. That
was strange. Usually this was a slow afternoon for them. Perhaps these cars weren't all customers. It
would be pretty unusual to have the bar packed in the afternoon. It wasn't even this busy on Saturday
nights.
Buddy could hear the laughter and noise as he got out of the taxi. It sure sounded like the
BRANDYWINE was full. He just couldn't believe it. This had never been a very popular bar. They
were just barely making it when he'd left.
"Damned!" Buddy gasped as he pushed open the door. The bar was jammed packed and all the booths
were full. He'd never expected to see a crowd like this. No wonder Brandy hadn't been home when he
called. It was a fucking miracle!
The bar was so full that Buddy couldn't even push his way to the bar. He joined a crowd of men
standing near a booth and grinned. Business was fantastic but he couldn't figure out why.
"This place is sure crowded," Buddy said to a man he didn't recognize.
"What's going on here, anyway? Is there a convention in town?" "The rodeo's in town but that ain't why
this place is packed," the customer grinned. "Haven't you been in here this week?" The customer's grin
grew bigger as Buddy shook his head. "You've come to the right place, then, fella. There's a gorgeous
blonde doll that works in here and they're running a little contest until Friday. If you get a gold swizzle
stick in your drink you get twenty minutes in the back room with the blonde. Contest has to end Friday
night though. That's when her husband gets back to town."
Buddy's mouth dropped open. He was supposed to be back on Friday and there was only onegorgeous blonde working here. Buddy felt a wave of anger so intense that he almost pulled back his fist
and hit the customer right in the face.
Angrily, Buddy turned to push his way to the bar. He was going to find out about this right now! Brandy
was behaving like a little whore and he wasn't going to stand for it!
Suddenly Buddy stopped in his tracks and frowned. Wait a minute! Wasn't this what he had been
wishing for all the way home? Hadn't he wanted Brandy to turn sexy and eager so he could do all the fun
things Jack had told him about? And wasn't the bar doing fantastic business with Brandy's contest? He'd
wished for a sexy wife and a good business and now he had both. It was stupid to be angry at Brandy.
The feelings of jealousy started to subside as Buddy pushed his way to the back room. He opened the
door a crack and almost gasped right out loud. Brandy was in the back with a customer and what she
was doing made Buddy's cock throb urgently in his pants. Brandy was sucking the customer's prick right
down her throat and there was an expression of horny delight on the customer's red face.
Buddy was so shocked that he couldn't move but his prick certainly could. His long, thick cock jerked
lustily in his pants. Brandy was really something! He couldn't believe that the wife he'd thought was so
innocent was sucking cock even better than Suzie had. And if Brandy could suck cock like this, she'd
surely be up for trying out all the fun sexy things Jack had told him about.
Dave drew a beer and glanced over at the office door. Then he let out a groan and his eyes widened.
Buddy was standing there staring into the office. He wasn't supposed to be home until Friday night!
"Oooooh!" Dave groaned, wincing and almost dropping the glass of beer. He expected Buddy to
charge right through the door and kill the customer. Buddy had a temper and he wasn't the type of man
to approve of what his wife was doing. Dave felt like slipping right out the front door and never coming
back.
Before the startled bartender could move, Buddy closed the door and pushed his way to the bar. Dave
was so scared he could hardly breathe. "Give me a beer, Dave," Buddy said pleasantly enough. "Looks
like this little contest you two hatched up really packed 'em in here. I suppose I should be mad but it's
kind of funny. I never expected business to be this good."
Dave stared at his boss and then he started to grin. He couldn't quite believe it, but Buddy definitely
wasn't mad. He could tell that Brandy's husband was a little jealous but he wasn't mad at all. Something
had happened at that business course to change Buddy for the better.
Dave drew his boss' beer and reached under the bar. Being Buddy was so nice about the whole contest,
he might as well see if he could cure Buddy's jealousy. When Dave shoved the beer to Buddy, there was
a gold swizzle stick in the glass.
"Son of a bitch!" Buddy grinned. "Is this what I think it is, Dave?"
Dave nodded and began to grin back. "You're next, boss," he chuckled. "And I bet it'll be the surprise
of Brandy's life. Just don't let her see you when she comes out. Slip into the office and I'll make sure
she's there in just a couple of minutes."
There were wild cheers from the customers when Brandy came out of the office. Buddy deliberately
turned his back so she wouldn't recognize him and slipped back to the office when she wasn't looking. It
was kind of wild, winning his sexy wife in a contest. He was really going to take advantage of his twenty
minutes.
Buddy was sitting on the couch with his hard cock poking straight out in front of him when Brandy
opened the door. She let out a gasp of fear as she saw that her next winner was none other than herhusband! "Buddy!" Brandy choked. "Wh ... what are you doing here?" "I won a gold swizzle stick,"
Buddy said, beginning to grin. "And I understand that means twenty minutes with the sexiest blonde in
town." Brandy's mouth dropped open and then she saw Buddy's cock sticking out, hard and throbbing.
He certainly didn't appear to be mad. Had she been wrong about Buddy?
"Uh ... Buddy," Brandy's voice faltered. "Araren't you mad?" "Nope!" Buddy grinned at her. "I'm a little
jealous but I just figured out how to solve that. You can go right on with your little contest, but there's
going to be a few changes made. We aren't attracting any of the women customers. I figure maybe I can
take care of that." "H-how?" Brandy stammered, still not believing that Buddy wasn't angry.
"We're going to give out silver swizzle sticks too," Buddy grinned. "Those'll be for the ladies. And the
lucky lady will get to spend twenty minutes in the back room with ME!"
Brandy's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water. She couldn't believe her ears. Silver sticks
for Buddy? Buddy was going to fuck with the women that won?
"I think it'll be a lot of fun," Buddy grinned. "Of course I'm going to need a little practice before we start
giving out those silver sticks. And I know just the woman I want to practice with!"
"Oooooh, Buddy!" Brandy giggled. "I just can't believe it! Now I'm glad you came home early!"
"You'd better hurry up and get out of those clothes, Buddy chuckled.
"Five of our twenty minutes are gone already."
"No problem," Brandy giggled, her eyes sparkling as she reached into the top of her outfit and drew out
three gold swizzle sticks. "And when these are gone, we can always get Dave to bring us in more. This is
going to be the best fucking contest the BRANDYWINE ever had!"
The End