PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Jason and Madison

ilguy_77
08-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Jason knew he was going to hell. He wished he could place the blame anywhere else, but it was his fault and he was damned for it. Sure, she was the one who kissed him. And she put his hand on her breast. And she started rubbing his cock through his swim trunks.

But he was the adult and he was going to burn for it. If only it hadn’t been so good....

He shook his head. She was only 17! And not only is he 40, not only is he married, he’s the pastor of the church her parents attend! He half expected God to smite him for his evil ways, but sadly, he knew that wasn’t how it would work. He would be allowed to fret and fester until the guilt drove him to confess. Or drove him insane.

He poured another two fingers of whiskey into his glass. He hadn’t had more than a drink in a day in....years? He couldn’t remember. Right now though, forgetting seemed like a wonderful idea.

Especially since all that kept flashing before his eyes were Madison’s firm young breasts. Her soft, bare skin. Her alluring little smile. The way she cried his name as he stroked his cock into her amazingly tight pussy.

Get it together, Jason! You can’t think like that. It was wrong. Horribly wrong!

His body didn’t seem to care as his penis started swelling in his shorts. He couldn’t remember the last time Tricia, his wife, excited him this quickly after sex. Thinking this just made him feel even worse.

After sex! Him, a married pastor just had sex with his 17 year old neighbor! Jason wouldn’t have been able to verbalize why he did it. He knew it was wrong, but it seemed so right. It had been so good. SO AMAZINGLY GOOD! The girl was a little dynamo in bed. She seemed to know just how to squirm to mesh their bodies perfectly together. The way her soft lips opened wide and her eyes rolled back as she came.....well, he hadn’t been able to hold back any longer.

At least she’s on birth control. That won’t add that complication, Jason thought. Followed by, At least I won’t have a bastard child while I rot in prison raped daily.

He tossed off the drink, poured another and cradled his head in his hands. At least Tricia was out of town at her mother’s this weekend. It’d give him a couple days to decompress and figure out what he was going to do. He’d already planned on letting his associate pastor preach this Sunday, so the chances of breaking down in front of his congregation were slim.

Maybe this will be ok, he thought. It was a mistake. A fluke. It won’t happen again.

Realizing he’d left some things out by the pool, he stood up to go put them away. As he was closing the door to the small shed he noticed Rob, Madison’s father wave to him over the fence. Trying not to grimace Jason waved back and started towards the house.

“Do you have a second Pastor Jason?” Rob called.

Jason froze in his tracks, Oh my god he knows. He swallowed and cheerily replied, “Sure!”

The short walk over to the fence separating their yards felt like walking to his death. “Rob, you know you can just call me Jason, we’ve been neighbors for 4 years now.”

Jason hoped his breath didn’t reek of whiskey.

Rob smiled, “Yeah, sure.

“Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for letting Madison come over and swim. She’s like a fish and hasn’t been able to get to the pool as much as she’d like this summer.”

“Oh, hey, no problem. She said you guys were gone and she was bored. Figured letting her swim was keeping her from any trouble,” Jason chuckled and hoped it didn’t sound too false.

“Yeah, she’s such a good kid, only 15 and already a Junior. During the school year all the classload keeps her out of trouble, but we’ve noticed the past couple of summers she’s gotten a bit of an attitude. I suppose all teens do.”

Jason blinked, trying to clear the shock from his mind. 15? She’d said 17. No, he realized, she said she was a junior, I thought that meant 17. He realized Rob hadn’t spoken for a few seconds.

“Yes, well, kids can be that way. Especially the smart ones. I must admit I had a few years as a teenager myself I wasn’t too proud of,” he smiled, dying on the inside.

“She can come swim anytime she wants if its ok with you and Eve. Tricia and I don’t use the pool enough to justify it now that Andrew moved to Portland full-time.” He didn’t know why he said it. Why did he invite that succubus over to his house anytime? Did he want to destroy everything he’d held dear?

Rob thanked Jason and said he’d tell Madison. He waved goodbye to Jason as he went to go cook some steaks.

Jason walked inside in a daze. Hell was too good for him. He was going to suffer pain and humiliation here on earth first. Then he was going to Hell. He didn’t feel like crying so he laughed. If anyone had heard him they’d have thought him mad.

Madison lay on her bed holding a book in her hands, but staring blankly at the pages. She was thinking about Pastor Jason’s strong arms, his flat stomach, his hard dick, she giggled thinking about that, and how good he’d made her feel. She’d had a crush on him ever since they moved next door but never thought she’d actually do anything about it! Or that he’d be so eager!

God, wait until she told Jess about this! She’d freak! And she’d thank Jess so much for helping her get the courage to actually go through with it. She hadn’t been sure she’d be able to, but she made it. She felt like she was going to faint and explode all at once!

Her thoughts wandered back to Jason and making love with him. It had been so much better than the other times she’d had sex. Not that there were many, only five times with two different guys, but this...this was amazing! He’d known just how to touch her, just how to move, just how to kiss, the thrusts of his penis...a tremor shivered up her spine as she remembered...

And now her dad said Jason had told him it was ok for her to swim there any time? And Jason’d mentioned his wife was out of town for the weekend. He must want to do it again! Even though he’d almost been crying afterward saying he was sorry and how bad he felt about it. That’d really confused her at first. Then she realized he thought he’d taken advantage of her. Silly man. Couldn’t he see she wanted this? Wanted him?

Her right hand had slid from her book down her tight athletic shorts. Her middle finger lightly teased around her clit as she envisioned Jason, naked, over the top of her. Telling her how wonderful she looks, how tight she feels, how much he loves fucking her...

The book flopped off onto the bed as Madison started pleasuring herself in earnest. Sliding her finger from her clit to her wet tight hole, she slid it in, curling it a bit to rub from the inside. The palm of her hand mashed her lips against her clit as she feverishly fingered herself. Her left hand cupped a small, firm breast and squeezed, fingers pinching her nipple through her shirt and over her bra. The thought of Jason penetrating her again, of stroking his wonderful hard cock into her eager young pussy pushed her over the edge. Gasping, she came and fingered herself until the sensation overwhelmed.

She lay back on her bed gasping, a tired smile on her lips.

She waited until she heard the garage door close and her parents car pull away before she changed into her swim suit. The rainbow striped suit probably wasn’t the sexiest one out there, but it was two years old and just barely covered her breasts and ass anymore. She knew he parents wouldn’t question that she wanted to go swimming again, she hadn’t had the opportunity in ages and she loved the water, but it’d be so much simpler having them gone until at least midnight.

Pulling a long t-shirt on over her suit she grabbed a beach towel and headed outside. Jason hadn’t covered the pool up so Madison figured he was hoping she’d come back. Well, here she was. Opening the gate, she walked into the pool area.
The pool was very secluded, it was even difficult to see into it from Madison’s house, though she’d found the window she could watch from. A tall privacy fence surrounded the pool and it was separated from the neighbors to the back by a good forty feet of yard and another privacy fence, this time the neighbors.

Madison had seen Jason and his wife Tricia making out and sometimes doing a bit more through the attic window. She wanted to be the one to play with Jason in the pool tonight.

Pulling the t-shirt off she looked down assessing herself. Her breasts weren’t large, but they were firm and perky and she held hope they’d get bigger than the B cups they’d grown to. Her stomach was taut and firm, her hips wider than she’d like but nothing she could do about that. She repositioned the bottoms as one of her round cheeks tried to escape.

Well, she thought, it worked just fine before.

With that she jumped in the pool. The warm water felt good against her skin. She swam a few laps, luxuriating in putting her muscles through the paces of swimming. She stood in the shallows, arching her back as she stroked the water from her hair. She didn’t know if she captured the movie look, but she hoped she had.

However, there was no audience. She was certain that Jason would’ve come out to join her when he heard the splash of her jumping into the pool.

If nothing else she’d been swimming and splashing around for about twenty minutes, plenty of time for him to come and join her. She was a bit disappointed but decided to take matters into her own hands. If he was inside watching TV or something, maybe he’d want some company.

She toweled off, grabbed her shirt and marched to the glass sliding doors that led into the living room. As she entered the sounds of the TV reached her ears and she could see Jason’s feet hanging over the end of the couch.

“Jason, want to join me in the pool,” Madison called.

He didn’t respond. A bit concerned Madison walked up to the couch saying, “Jason, are you ok?”

She looked down at him. He was fast asleep snoring lightly. Grimacing Madison decided what she should do.

Jason lay on his couch in nothing but the gym shorts he’d put on after his shower. He’d been carrying a good buzz as he lay down and figured if he fell asleep he couldn’t get in any more trouble. He hadn’t counted on the tenacity of his sexy young neighbor.

Madison leaned down and kissed him on the lips. His breath smelled funny and she figured he’d been drinking. Jason grunted at the kiss and wiggled on the couch. Madison then kissed him on the neck, then down to his chest, then down to his stomach. Jason still didnt wake up from his alcohol aided slumber.

Carefully untying his shorts, Madison pulled them down far enough to expose his penis. Soft, it was about four inches long and only hinted at the full thickness it attained. She’d only given head a few times but she knew that’s what Jason needed.

Her soft lips parted and slid around the head of Jason’s dick. Her tongue slid underneath his cock as she sucked it into her mouth. She was only on the third bob when Jason woke up mumbling “Oh my god that feels so good!”

Jason didn’t immediately realize what was going on. He just knew that he was waking up to a blowjob. Tricia only did that maybe once a year for him and he was glad today was the day.

Except Tricia was gone. And it was night. And who was....

He looked down and froze. The wet auburn ponytail could only belong to one person!

“Oh god Madison no,” he groaned.

Madison responded by fondling his balls and shoving her mouth farther down his shaft. Jason couldn’t think straight. She was 15 and ten times the cocksucker he ever dreamed his wife could be. Seconds passed as the teenager slurped on his dick and Jason’s mind raced and froze simultaneously.

Finally he decided, Hell with it, and said “Madison, come up here hon.” He gently guided her head off of him.

Madison smiled as she turned to face Jason. “Was I doing a good job, Jason?”

“Oh Madison, you’re amazing. I’ve never had a blowjob that felt that good,” he wasn’t exaggerating either.

“Good,” she said her young innocent face split by a grin.

Jason looked at the girl, kneeling next to him. The bikini she wore barely covered her blossoming breasts. Her tight ass seemed to stretch the material to almost breaking. Jason made the decision; he knew it was wrong but he was going to go with it until it stopped. He was fucked either way so may as well enjoy it.

He reached behind her back as he kissed her and undid the knot on her top. The bikini popped off her perky breasts, her small nipples hard and erect. He envisioned them pierced one day.

“God you have a lovely pair Madison,” he said as he fondled her breasts.

She giggled, “Thanks, I wish they were bigger, but hey I haven’t gotten any complaints yet!”

Jason grinned.

“Take off those bottoms and climb up here. Straddle my face ok hon?”

Jason’s hands slid down, pulling his own shorts off. His cock was wet with her saliva and throbbing.

Madison stood, dropping her bikini bottoms to the floor. Her bare young pussy was glorious to behold. She knelt over his face.

Jason buried his tongue in her moist slit, tasting her sweet juices. Grabbing two handfuls of her ass he pulled himself deep into her pussy. Madison gasped at the sudden intrusion in her tight pussy. Moving up, Jason wrapped his lips around her tiny hard clit and began to suck. He fucked his lips around her clit as Madison bucked and moaned. She ground back against his face, her mouth spewing filth that amazed him.

It took less than a minute to make her cum. She was so excited and Jason’s oral skills so impressive (he shut out the memory of his wedding night going down on Tricia for the first time, making her cum much like Madison) that her creamy female cum was running into his mouth and down his face in no time.

“Oh god Jason, yes! Suck my little pussy. Make me cum more Jason. Make me yours, I want to be yours....oh, OH, fuuuucccckkkk yessss!”

Jason lapped up her juices, luxuriating in the taste. He gripped her ass tightly, feeding on her hot young womanhood. The pinky finger on his left hand slid to her tiny asshole and pressed gently against it from the outside. Madison moaned at his mouth and at the pressure against her rearend.

Jason’s hands spread around to her hips, and gently pushed her off of his face. She slid down his chest, her juices lightly trailing as she moved.

“Oh god Jason,” Madison panted, “I can’t believe...oh god, that was amazing.”

With a smile Jason said, “Its just starting Madison.”

He leaned up and kissed her and she kissed back. She didn’t mind tasting her cum on his mouth. She felt something poking against her and reached down feeling Jason’s full hard cock resting against her lips. Rocking her hips forward she guided the fat rod into herself, gasping as it stretched her tight pussy. Gently, but firmly Jason thrust up into her burying his shaft instead of her tight tunnel.

The two ground and thrust in perfect time. Madison sat up and leaned back feeling every inch of Jason’s throbbing dick inside of her. Jason pulled her down onto him feeling her pussy lips spreading at the base of his cock. A hand slid up and massaged her breast, teasing her nipple, making Madison coo in pleasure.

Knowing he wasn’t going to be able to handle much more of her squeezing pussy, Jason starting pumping up into Madison faster and faster. She grimaced as it hurt a little but that quickly turned to a cry of pleasure. As the seven inches of Jason’s dick pummeled her young twat Madison started to cum again.

“Oh god, fuck my little cunt harder Jason. Fuck me harder, own me! My pussy is yours! I’m yours!” She just kept talking and gasping as she came, finally she collapsed onto his chest, her breath coming in spasms.

Jason thrust twice more and groaned as he came into her fifteen year old pussy for the second time that day. He couldn’t remember the last time Tricia had sex with him twice in a day.

His cock twitched and spasmed as it emptied his balls of cum. Madison lay on him panting as he held her close. His cock slowly softened enough for the tight muscles of her pussy to expel it. Jason stroked her hair and back as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

“God, you are so sexy Madison. You’re amazing!”

Madison mumbled something that sounded like “Thanks, but no, you are.” Jason wasn’t sure. He did know he had a naked fifteen year old on top of him who appeared to not be able to get enough of his cock. As wrong as it might be, his regrets were far less this time.

They lay there for a time, Jason caressing the girl. He began to drift off when he felt Madison stir.

“Yes Madison?”

Her beautiful face turned and looked at him.

“How soon can we do it again?”

Jason’s mouth dropped open and he had to consciously close it.

“Um, well hun, it’ll be a little bit. I’m not used to this,” his eyes glanced to the clock.

“Well, my parents aren’t going to be home until midnight at the earliest....”

The clock shown 8:47. Jason smiled.

“Well then, I think we’ll have plenty of time,” he said as he leaned up to kiss her sweet lips.

davesmistress
08-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Brigit Astar
08-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Excellent story. Very well-written.

Troglodyte
10-14-2011, 06:09 AM
Nice.

squirrells
10-15-2011, 01:53 AM
very hot. thanks