PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ray <<Based on a story my cousin passed to me>>

JKnight
08-14-2011, 03:42 PM
<<names changed obviously>>

I dreaded going to school that morning, the thought of the test coming up in trig did nothing but make me want to go back home and fake having a fever, but I knew sooner or latter I'd have to get it over with. After trig I sat with some of my friends at lunch and we were discussing the test when he walked in the lunch hall. Suddenly I forgot about eating and couldn't take my eyes off him. He was about my height, five feet three and was well built, I'd never seen him before and thought he must be a new student.

"Jessica?"

I looked back as my friends voice broke my gaze.

"Yea, Tina, sorry"
"What's wrong Jessica, thought you went in a trance or something."
"I'm ok,, who's that guy over there."

She looked over then looked back.

"I don't know, he's hot."
"I know I'm gonna find out though, I replied."

The new guy went though the line and got a drink then disappeared out of the hall and I didn't see him anymore the rest of lunch. I was disappointed as I wanted him to take a seat in the room there so I could casually get up and walk over and sit with him and find out all about him. As lunch ended I went to my next class my mind full of questions. English class was just a boring lecture on Romeo and Juliet that some where in the readings I imagined myself on the balcony with this new mystery man climbing up to get to me. Just as I imagined kissing him the bell rang and everyone one including the teacher laughed at how I dropped my book as I snapped back into reality. Mrs. Stone just shocked her head for a second and laughed, "I was a teen to, but get who ever he is out of your head long enough to get though college."

Gym class was my last class and I was meet with a shock as I entered the gym after changing into my t-shirt and shorts, there he was, my mystery guy. I was happy to see him, but was totally shocked when he introduced himself as Mr. Ray out new PE teacher. Everyone asked how old he was, and he replied he was 25 and this was his first teaching job after college. Every day I looked forward to gym class, and each day I made a point to talk to him as much as I could, even asking things I already knew the answer to if I couldn't come up with anything. I felt there was some kind of connection between us, he took more time after class to talk to me before I drove home.

The day it happened we were playing volley ball and he was playing referee, I jumped up to spike the ball and some one else went for it and knocked me on my back. I wasn't hurt but before I knew it he'd came over and was carrying me to the nurse. She looked me over and told us that I'd be fine just maybe needed to wait a lil longer to drive home as I was a lil dizzy. After that he followed me back to the locker room and after I went in and changed back to my blue jean mini skirt and blouse he told me I could come to his office till I felt like driving, he had to finish planing some things for the rest of the week.

I sat in the chair across from him and watched him working on different things on the computer, writing up a letter to send home with all the boys on the baseball team about changes in practice that would be going in effect the next week.

"Are you married Mr. Ray?" I asked
"No," he replied smiling
"OK, just wanted to make sure I wasn't keeping you from anyone."
"Oh no," again smiling, "I stay here late in the evenings sometimes, it's easier to do things here than it is to take them home."
"No girlfriend?" I asked
"Not since my junior year of college, she dumped me when I told her I didn't want to be a NFL star."
"Sad, she should have wanted you to he happy."
"Yeah, but that's life, how bout you, any guys around here caught your interest."
"Just one, but he's out of my league"
"No way," he replied,"your the nicest girl I've known in a long time, I'd say it more like he not in your league."
I blushed for a second. "Thank you."
"Do I know this guy you think so much of."
"Yes," I paused for a second, "He's you."
He looked up, "Jessica, I'm honored but I'm your teacher."
"Just for this year, I'll graduate this summer."
"Still may not look well, no matter how much I would like to date you."

We looked back and forth for a second and he slowly got up and went over and sat next to me and hugged me. After that he looked into my eyes and the next thing I knew we were making out. Before long he had pushed his door shut and pulled the blinds shut on his window. We continued making out for a bit longer when I pushed him down on the floor under me and startled him. He looked up smiling as I started taking my cloths off, after I had my shirt and bra off I stood up long enough to take my skirt and panties off as I sat back down on him I noticed his cock sticking up though his pants and unzipped them and started giving him a blow job. He started moaning as I sucked deeper, he slipped his shirt off and after a few minutes of this we changed positions and he began to go down on me, it was the first time a guy had ever did this for me and it felt so good. Before long I had my first orgasm on him. After that he moved up and slowly slid his huge cock into me. First he went slowly then faster and faster. I tried not to scream loud as I didn't want the janitor to come in on us but I moaned uncontrollably, after a long time I heard him gasp and suddenly pull himself out of me and his cock seemed to explode shooting his cum all over my breast and in my face. After that he gave me one of the towels in his closet to clean up and we both got dressed. Hearing the janior had just come in the room outside his office I hid behind the door as he knocked.

"Mr Ray, you need me to clean up in there tonight."
"No, that OK John, it'll wait till tomorrow, got some last minute things to finish tonight can't afford to take time now."
"OK, no problem sir, I'll get it tomorrow."

The janitor left out and we waited a few more minutes till he'd went down the hall before Mr. Ray walked gave me a goodnight kiss and walked me out to my car, as we walked I gave him my cell phone number and he have me his and we used them to talk after that to keep from anyone finding out our little secret. We meet several times the following years. I'll never forget him, best teacher I ever had.

davesmistress
08-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Landy
08-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks for sharing you story with us.

Alyward
08-16-2011, 07:20 PM
great story!

frankjohnmoore
08-21-2011, 12:32 AM
vey nice,,,thank you