PDA

View Full Version : Allen/Alice Pulls a Train

lbpm51
08-15-2011, 11:53 AM
My next door neighbor is an unusual man, he is not married and there are guys going in and out of his house at all hours of the night. His name is Allen,he is small in stature compared to other men, his features are those closely related to a female, as a matter of fact he could dress and pass as a female.

I decided to peak in his window one night and got the surprise of my life, Allen was dress as a girl, and there were ten guys standing around him with their dicks in their hands waiting their turn to fuck Allen’s mouth, he was pulling a train. I’ve known women who have pulled trains, but never a guy dressed as a girl. As I stood there watching, I had my dick out and was jacking off as each guy was sucked off by Allen.

When the last guy left Allen got up and took his dick out and jacked off letting his cum splash on the floor, it was at this time that I deposited my load on the side of Allen’s house. I returned to my house and went to bed but I could not get what I had seen out of my head. I finally fell asleep around 2 AM and dreamt about Allen sucking my dick.

The next morning I saw Allen working in his yard so I took my coffee outside and said good morning to him. I asked if he had a good time last night. He replied that he had. I said that his shade was up a little and I saw a young lady who seemed too be having fun also, that was a lot of guys that left your house satisfied. He smiled and told me that was his sister and she is somewhat of a freak, can’t seem to get enough cum sliding down her throat.

Allen asked if I enjoyed the show and why I have never paid a visit. I answered back that it would be nice to share a cup of coffee some day. Allen spoke up and said how about now, I have fresh made in the pot, and I’ll wake Alice up and introduce you. As we entered the house he said pour yourself a cup and I’ll go get Alice.
Alice came down wrapped in a house robe and walked up to me and introduced herself. I asked if she wanted a cup of coffee while we waited for Allen. She told me Allen was taking a shower and told me to keep you company. I got her coffee and as I placed it on the table she reached and grabbed my cock, saying that she like fresh cream, did I have any? Then she proceeded to unzip my pants and pull my dick out, she looked up at me and said “I’ll help you with the cream and started milking my cock”.

She said this is not working, but I know what will work and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking. I stood there enjoying the sensations that were racing through my body via my dick. She released my cock from her mouth and said; I want you to fuck me”, she got up threw the back of her robe up and bent over the table, telling me to drive it home, I spread her ass cheeks and placed the head of my cock at her entrance and entered sliding all the way to the base of my cock.

I began flexing my dick and she started moaning, then I started pounding her ass with my in and out movements, stopping every so often and flexing my dick, she seemed to like that, and yelled give me more. I was driving hard and she was yelling harder, OH Yes!! Give it to me harder. I felt myself starting to expand and she felt it too, and I began spewing forth my nectar into to her ass and when the first shot hit her ass walls she screamed: OH God!! I’m Cumming too…..

After I pulled out of her ass I looked and saw cum on the floor that had escaped from his cock, I turned her around and opened her house coat, and there it was, his cock. I made him sit down and tell me the whole story. Allen or Alice asked if she could stay in form as Alice, no problem. Alice began by saying that she knew at a young age that she was different, she would sneak into her sisters bedroom and take her pretty lingerie and wear it under his boy clothes.

One day he got caught by her, but she didn’t get mad, she smiled and said she would help me, if I wanted to wear girl clothes. She taught me how to apply my makeup and shave my legs and underarms so I wouldn’t cut myself. She even taught me how to eat pussy. It went like this for several years and then one night she came home from a date and came to my room, I was dressed in one of her night gowns and she told me she had a surprise for me.

She crawled up on my bed and straddled my face telling me to suck her pussy because inside there was a surprise. As I began, I noticed a different taste and then felt her push down and her juice was thick and tasted rather funny, but I sucked and swallowed. After she came she told me that what I tasted was her boyfriend’s cum. She said, she had him fuck her and shoot his cum inside of her so she could bring his load home to me.

I asked her if it would be possible to get it from the source instead of second hand, not that I minded, but I feel it would taste better from the source. She laughed and said she would arrange it for me. A couple of nights later she helped me dress up as a girl and apply my makeup to ensure a more realistic look. She said that we would go out together and when she and her boyfriend started making out she would unzip his pants and release his cock, then while they continued making out I could start sucking his cock.

When I stuck the head of his cock in my mouth I fell in love with sucking cock and have been doing it ever since, I pulled my first train with my sisters help when she took me out in the woods where I sucked 20 dicks one after the other, it was marvelous, the different size cocks and the amount of juice I was extracting from each.

Can I suck you again? Talking about sucking dicks has made me very horny and I do enjoy sucking your dick, and if you want, I will be your cocksucker for ever. I took my pants and briefs off and sat back down letting Alice get between my legs and start sending sensations up through my dick to my brain.

Alice was rubbing my nuts the whole time she was sucking and when she removed her mouth off my dick and stuck her tongue in my ass; the feelings were beyond belief, but, the feelings only got better as she inserted her finger in my ass and was turning it in and out while she was sucking my balls. I told her to get back on my dick as I was on the verge of Cumming and I wanted to expel cum straight in her mouth and down her throat.

After I deposited my load in Alice’s mouth I told her to go get dressed as if she were going out on the town for the night. When she returned I could not believe my eyes, she was stunning. Alice was wearing a long skirt with a split up the left side and a over the shoulder blouse, heels and nylons. As she stood before me I could not resist kissing her on her ruby red lips and running my hand up her leg.

I picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and laid her on the bed, she was so beautiful and the way she was dressed made her that much more desirable. I lay down beside her and we began making out, as I was kissing her I was fondling her nylon covered legs. I helped her take her blouse and skirt off and saw she was wearing panty hose with the front and back panels missing for better access to either her cock or her ass.

I started kissing my way down her body making sure I did not miss a spot, when I reached her, let’s call it her clitoris, I ran my tongue up its entire length till I reach the head. She was semi-hard when I took her clitoris in my mouth and began tonguing and sucking till it reached the state I wanted, hard as a rock.

I kept sucking and telling just how beautiful she was when I decided to stick my thumb in her ass, as I moved my thumb in and out she was wiggling her body trying to get more of my thumb. I felt her clitoris start to expand so I got ready to receive her load and when it came she was arched in such a way that her clitoris was deep in my mouth and her cum was sliding down my throat. When Alice relaxed her body I continued sucking as her clitoris until it went soft. We laid there cuddling and she began jacking my cock.

Alice slid down the bed and placed my love pole in her mouth slobbering all over it making it extremely wet, then she got up and place it at the entrance to her ass and sat down sinking it all the way in. As I flexed my dick she began her movements and soon had me on the verge of Cumming, I told her this, and she sped up the movements that were driving me insane. When the first shot hit the walls of her ass she went ballistic and dug her hands in my belly while she bounced up and down. When I had completed my unloading of my juices she fell forward with her head on my chest. She raised her head and said: “I love you”.

With her head on my chest Alice asked if I would get mad if she told me something personal. What? She told me that she had invited ten guys over tonight for blowjobs; I promise, this will be the last train I pull because I only want you, I love you, and this one on one is new and exciting for me. I would also like for you to film the whole affair tonight, will you do that for me, please…..

For the remainder of the day we made mad passionate love too each other, sucking and fucking till we had to rest so we would be ready for the evening. I went home and retrieved my camera making sure I had a new tape and charged batteries. When I returned to Alice’s house she was already dressed and she watched me set up the camera and test it by shooting film of Alice lifting her dress and showing me her clitoris as she massaged it, I told her to stop that was my job, no longer hers, and we laughed.

I told Alice that I didn’t like how she was dressed so I advised her on what would look captivating and for her to dress that way. She left and the guys began to show up, so I laid the ground rules. First off this was Alice’s final train, it would be filmed, and they would drop their pants so Alice could play with their balls while she sucked their dicks, when Alice arrived she would blow each of them, and finally, there could be seconds if someone desired.

When Alice entered the room she was wearing black hose held up by a garter belt, black bra, black bikini panties and her hair was in a pageboy cut. She looked very enchanting. She sat down on the foot stool and called the first guy over. As he stepped up to the plate she took his cock into her mouth and began playing with his balls as she sucked. I had a perfect shot of him getting his dick worked on. I heard him grunt and grab the back of her head as he came, he bent forward when she refused to let go of his cock. When he was able to take his cock back the next guy in line stepped in and began fucking Alice’s mouth, the same thing happened to him.

Alice did not want to give up the cock she was sucking. All ten guys went through the same thing except the last five came to quick for Alice, so I asked if there was anybody for seconds, five guys stood up and fell in line. When Alice was finished with the last fellow she got up came to me and told everyone that we would be getting married, so no more trains. When the guys left, Alice and I sat on the couch and watch the tape of her sucking off 15 guys while she played with me.

As I approached climax she stood up removed her panties and sat back down except it was on my rock hard cock. Once she was seated, I reach around and was jacking her off telling her how much I loved her. She leaned back and began moving back and forth and I would stop her every so often and flex my dick, this drove her wild. When my first shot hit her ass walls she dropped her load on the floor and sat on top of me with my dick buried deep. We got married 6 months later and are living happily together.

April
08-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the new addition :)