PDA

View Full Version : (My come back series) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez stories. Part 1: TCAs

sams_jake
08-15-2011, 10:19 PM
"8/7/2011 finally the Teen Choice Awards are here!" Demi tweets from her hotel room looking over the city of Los Angeles, just waking up she stands drinking her coffee and texting in a silk shirt that was a deep "V" cut and short short shorts.

Demi puts her coffee down and heads to the bathroom to get changed because she has a meeting with her record label about her new CD, "See u 2nite? <3" Demi texts from her phone after taking her silk top off and is now standing in the bathroom toppless not even a bra covering her nice breasts. "Can't wait! Are you changing?" the text reads that just came into her phone, Demi takes a phone pic of her standing in front of the mirror toppless "YES! Like?".

"12:00pm" the clock reads in Demi's car as she gets out and heads into the Hollywood Records office building, "Good day miss Lovato" the girl at the front desk says as Demi replys "Morning!". "The boss is still in a phone meeting with Queen about their new tour plan" the girl says. "That's okay, I am sure we can kill time like before" Demi winks as they walk into the office behind the desk, Demi pushes her againest the wall and kisses her lips hard.

Demi was wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans and the girl from the office was wearing a button up shirt and a skirt which was very short because she always shows off her sexy long smooth legs which Demi was rubbing as they kissed. Demi slowly undid Katie's shirt buttons with her right hand while holding her ass with the left hand, finally getting the shirt off Demi starts to suck her right breast.

She moves her tounge slowly around her nipple. The phone goes on the desk, "Katie, please send up miss Lovato." they kiss again "Looks like we will have to finish later baby" Demi says before heading up to the meeting.

Four hours later, Demi is getting in her car after the meeting "Crap, only a short time to get ready for the show!" she drives off fast.

"How bout me?" The text says with the picture that just came into Demi's phone, "You look sooo sexy!" she replys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is late at night and I don't want to miss a detail for the next part by falling asleep so I will leave you hanging.. Did you think just because my writing is better, I would be nicer about what happens and when you find out? ;P
FINE! HERE IS A Seek Peek!

-Find out who the person is texting Demi! (NOT WHO YOU THINK!)

Next titles
Part 2: Getting to TCAs
Part 3: Didn't want to say I'm Sorry
Part 4: Best friends forever and maybe more
Part 5: Miley stays the night
Part 6: Selena finds Justin with someone else
Part 7: Everything is not what it seems
Part 8: Cheats and Lies
Part 9: Goodbye?
Part 10: The End?

Don't worry everything is not what it seems!

I'M BACK AND I'M STAYING!

April
08-16-2011, 03:01 AM
:wave: Welcome back and thanks for the new story :)

noface
08-19-2011, 06:54 AM
thanks for the story

davesmistress
08-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Welcome back

Thanks for the new addition